15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Smartsheet

4,5 (3 180)

Om Smartsheet

Smartsheet er en plattform for arbeidsutførelse på nett som gir organisasjoner av alle størrelser mulighet til å planlegge, administrere, automatisere og lage rapporter om arbeid.

Lær mer om Smartsheet

Fordeler:

Dashboards can be a nice way to have an overview with links to different sheets if you have a project with several documents, and are willing to spend the extra time and money to set it up.

Ulemper:

It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

Vurderinger av Smartsheet

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Smartsheet har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,5 av 5 stjerner, basert på 3 180 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Smartsheet før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (3 180)

Megan
Megan
Producer, Owner i USA
Forsikring, 2–10 ansatte

Critical in daily management

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I absolutely love the software and the company. The system meets our needs and is flexible when we need to make adjustments. While the cost is fairly high to start up, annually it is worth the cost, as it streamlines our processes and allows us to be more efficient.

Fordeler:

This is the tool we use every day, every hour, to track all of our enrollments and clients. Our team monitors enrollments and other CRM tools don't give us the flexibility to track multiple events and data points. It's Excel but on steroids with multiple functions and features. We're using it more and more every day for reporting up to our management team on progress for our client events.

Ulemper:

I'm not so good at the formulaic side of things and making sheets talk to each other, or building a dashboard, is not an intuitive process. There are not step by step instructions or visuals which is something I need personally. It's a lot of trial and error in getting things set up. When I first started, it was very expensive to work with someone who helped build the infrastructure base and looking back there are many things I'd have done differently if I'd understood it a little better. A lot of the consultation time was wasted in trying to get the person to understand what we were trying to achieve.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator i USA
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 10 000+ ansatte

Efficient Project Management with Smartsheet

4,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Smartsheet has been positive. It has significantly improved project visibility and collaboration within our team. The platform's flexibility adapts to various project types, from simple task tracking to complex project timelines.

Fordeler:

Smartsheet is a versatile project management tool that combines the simplicity of a spreadsheet with powerful project management features. The ability to create dynamic and collaborative workspaces using familiar spreadsheet interfaces is a standout feature. The automated workflows and customizable templates streamline project planning and execution. Real-time collaboration and update notifications keep the team aligned and on track, fostering productivity.

Ulemper:

The learning curve for more advanced features can be steep. Customization options, while powerful, may be overwhelming for new users. Improved onboarding resources could mitigate this challenge.

Jonathan
System Development Analyst i Storbritannia
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 201–500 ansatte

Smartsheet Essential Project Management Tool

4,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: Smartsheet is essential for our account/project management and PMO/SMO operations. This has become one of the cornerstone to our business operations and porcesses. Smartsheet seems to always be improving its features and there is a very good community of smartsheet developers on the forums.

Fordeler:

I like that smartsheet allows for deep customisation for solutions. Using the various premium smartsheet tools, allows you to integrate your processes within smartsheet quite easily.

Ulemper:

I dont like the fact that some of the formulas are very long winded compared to the same formula being very short and simple in excel.

Mmoloki Simon
Managing Director i Botswana
Juridiske tjenester, 2–10 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 1–5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

My business deals with debt collections on daily basis,

2,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: it looked familiar and easier to use until I use it and realized that it is not what i thought it will be

Fordeler:

It is user friendly though as i have used microsoft excel Best in data saving and retrieval

Ulemper:

Allows a single user at a time fails to link external applications Zapier friendly Works better on simple or small tasks that does not require extensive work

Ollie
Group Director of Global Investment i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 5 001–10 000 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 6–12 måneder

Smartsheet Review

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Fordeler:

The application boasts an intuitive and user-friendly interface, facilitating seamless onboarding for international colleagues. Its enhanced settings not only surpass competitors by providing superior security features but also enable the effortless sharing of Smartsheet workflows with both existing and prospective customers.

Ulemper:

Smartsheet necessitates users to manually save data after each input and encounters challenges in accommodating intricate workflows.

Alexis
Managing Director i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 2–10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

A must-have platform for all project managers

Fordeler:

Ease of use and deployment amongst the team.

Ulemper:

Nothing negative to say about the product.

Sharon
Project Manager and Business Development Associate i USA
Byggebransjen, 201–500 ansatte

Smart Way to Plan, Track & Manage Projects

4,0 forrige måned Ny

Fordeler:

Smartsheet has the most robust PM, TM, time & expense and kanban tools in the industry of PPM software.

Ulemper:

It is so unfortunate that they haven’t yet incorporated offline access.

Taylor
Project Manager i USA
Byggebransjen, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Smartsheets - The best way to create confidence in your customer!

5,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Outstanding! Smartsheets is one of the best decisions my company has made in the software field in years. Our customers rave about the Reporting, Timelines, Gantt Charts to the point that if we stopped using it today, they may feel robbed of information and project transparency. Smartsheets is a game changer!

Fordeler:

I love how easy it is to navigate, customize, and can be tailored to my needs across our company's platform. We use it on a daily basis, and we have found so many different ways it can be utilized.

Ulemper:

I honestly haven't found anything that I don't like about it, it always comes through and works for what we need it to do.

partnership manager i USA
Økonomiske tjenester, 501–1 000 ansatte

Smartsheet H.I.

Fordeler:

team collaboration and report management is crucial with our SmartSheet

Ulemper:

no cons at this time, works as we need it for reports and team management and sales management

George
Construction Manager i USA
Byggebransjen, 1 001–5 000 ansatte

Smartsheet is a Sensational Project Management Solution

Fordeler:

This project management solution has effective and easy to use features. Smartsheet has been so reliable.

Ulemper:

I like everything about Smartsheet. No weaknesses detected.

Jordan
Director of Technology i USA
Økonomiske tjenester, 51–200 ansatte

Versatile Project Management Tool

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: We use Smartsheet in lots of ways -- from spinning up dashboards to show our operations teams how they're doing on any given day to managing data transfers from sales to operations to crafting project plans for implementations to tracking survey responses when projects are completed. It's an incredibly versatile tool that, with a little creativity, can produce amazing results.

Fordeler:

I love how accessible and customizable the product is. We're able to make it do so much to integrate various departments and help work flow across the organization.

Ulemper:

Some of the features aren't carried from sheet to sheet when you save as a Template or save a project as "new", and having to reconfigure alert rules can be time consuming.

Nick
QA Coordinator i USA
Forbrukertjenester, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Quick Spreadsheets that allow for collaboration

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I solve the problem of tracking how my employees profit on many small profit/small margin projects. This allows me to see who is struggling the most and who is not. My team specifically focuses on education, hospitals, and non-profits. So maintaining margins to not lose any money is important. I wrote up a story about it here: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/example-advanced-smartsheet-reporting-interconnectivity I've pulled off absolutely amazing things. I'm willing to go into detail and share more of what we were able to accomplish. Many of Smartsheet's examples do not solve business problems, but they do help us learn how to solve our own!

Fordeler:

I absolutely love how quick and easy it is to use Smartsheet. The formulas have great documentation and it helps tremendously when trying to learn and accomplish new tasks. You can pull off amazing things if you sit down and build it. I was able to build a completely automated revenue and labor estimator that shows me how profitable each member of my team is. Many of the applications we built, the community was clueless how to build it. We were able to accomplish some very unique dashboards & spreadsheets that make our lives easier. I can now make business decisions on a whim, without having to spend hours of research about the effect of one decision on our numbers.

Ulemper:

I dislike how many features such as the dynamic view or the workspace deployment feature is locked behind an expensive addon. And when inquiring about customer service we were told it "isn't" a fit for us. But yet, Smartsheet cannot give us a demo to experiment or test them out? Smartsheet is nickle and diming things a lot. Smartsheet is >not< small business friendly. It is really a shame because these tools are absolutely 100% amazing. It also surprises me how little the community interactions are. There are many great suggestions for features that are standard in Excel and Google Sheets, that Smartsheet blandly ignored for years, and sometimes says "coming soon" and years later we still don't have it.

Andrea
Director of Programs i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Best thing since sliced bread

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: This software makes everything we do so streamlined and easy. We literally load all of our projects into smartsheet so that we can all manage them. I don't think that I could do my job as efficiently without it. There is s certain project we do once a year where we update pricing on all website items with all of our suppliers. Being able to keep this data in SS, then send our suppliers update requests to load in the data has been a life saver! Keeping track of work along with managing the project has become a breeze.

Fordeler:

The thing I like the most is the transparency or the collaboration. To be able to easily see what others are doing and manage them together, set reminders and send update requests is what makes our company run well.

Ulemper:

I think there have been a few times that we have maxed out on number of lines. I don't know why that there is a throttle there, but that's probably my only complaint is that some of our sheets get large and max out!

Lachlan
IT Project Coordinator i Australia
Møbler, 51–200 ansatte

SmartSheet | An extraordinary tool for fast moving businesses

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Since beginning to use SmartSheet in 2017, it has been a catalyst in keeping up with an ever changing market and the increase in the use of digital tools and communication channels.

Fordeler:

SmartSheet is a tool setup in such a way the it can be tailored to your organisation and used for multiple functions, by multiple divisions. The speed at which they are improving the platform with new functions and features is beyond amazing. Any small to medium size business trying to improve in project management, ICT management, customer service, task management, resource management, team management (the list goes on) would largely benefit from investing in SmartSheet. The ROI is incredible and the ease of rolling it out through an organisation is simple due to the intuitive UI.

Ulemper:

The only downside I see with SmartSheet is the permission levels. These could be improved with the ability to share sheets in bulk rather than just at a workspace or individual sheet level.

Devendra Kumar
Devendra Kumar
Manager i India
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

"Smartsheet: A Smarter Way to Manage Your Projects"

4,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Smartsheet has been great. It has allowed us to streamline our project management process, enabling us to better track progress, assign tasks, and manage resources. We have realized several benefits from using Smartsheet, including improved communication, better visibility into project progress and status, and improved collaboration between team members. Additionally, Smartsheet has allowed us to automate some of our project management tasks, saving us time and effort. All in all, Smartsheet has been a great tool that has helped us improve the way we manage our projects.

Fordeler:

I like Smartsheet for its ability to streamline and manage projects. The product is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it impactful. I particularly like the powerful automation and collaboration features that enable me to easily manage, assign, and track tasks. The project timelines are also great, as they help me to visualize progress and ensure deadlines are met. Integration with existing business processes was also easy, and I was able to set up and get started quickly. Overall I'm very pleased with Smartsheet and would highly recommend it.

Ulemper:

One con of Smartsheet is that it can be difficult to use for complex projects or tasks, as the user interface is not as intuitive as other project management tools. Additionally, its integration with other tools and systems can be difficult and time-consuming. Some features could be improved, such as customizing views and adding more automation.

Gulshan
Gulshan
Senior process associate i India
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte

A Complete Package for all your Project Management needs

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Effective workflow management and project handling is a big plus and since we switched to this tool I have saved hundred of hours due to its ease to use and automations. I would highly recommend this to handle your projects and work flow.

Fordeler:

The overall user experience is very simple yet covers all the project management aspects along with adaptive to fit the very specific requirements of different tasks and teams. Highly customizable and powerful tool to improve efficiency and simplifies the project work flow. Workflow Automation is time saving which is the most required in my daily work routine allows me to focus more on other things and I can rely on the tool.

Ulemper:

I would not list any cons. Its just there are still some features which needs to be improved more to make it a complete package such as text formatting and the real time update feature can also be improved/tweaked to make sure the other users/team gets up to date information. There were some projects where sheets size limits was an issue but that could be managed

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

There is no better chart manager than Smartsheet

4,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Smartsheet helps me keep track of and prioritize my work throughout the day. It's a breeze compared to other applications I've used. The UI is straightforward and simple to use, making it a breeze to pick up and run with. The help desk staff is available at all hours.

Fordeler:

Smartsheet is an excellent program for managing both individual projects and entire portfolios. I appreciate how simple it is to deploy and organize. It's convenient because we can oversee all of our work whenever we choose. New assignments can be made and distributed to coworkers with minimal effort.

Ulemper:

The learning curve for this program is steep, so it's best to have some background knowledge before diving in. We need the license to include training materials so that we may save money by not hiring an outside company to teach our new hires the ropes.

Verifisert anmelder
Møbler, 51–200 ansatte

Fantastic Product

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Great customer service. Ever-improving features. 100% cloud so you can collaborate from anywhere with virtually any device (desktop and/or app). Smartsheet has become an indispensable part of how we run our business.

Fordeler:

Smartsheet is an amazing product and helps keep our whole company on schedule and collaborating in real time. It is really flexible and easy to start using. Once you have used it for a while, you will want to do more and more with it, and there never seems to be a limit to what you can do. They are also constantly adding new helpful features. One that was really useful to me was a kanban view called cardview. But there is also classic spreadsheet view, gannt view, and calendar view. In addition to sheets, you can also run reports off the sheets which filter the data down for particular users or departments. These reports can be editable or read-only. You can also look at your data in real time using dashboards. We have been using Smartsheet for several years now, and we still feel like we are only scratching the surface of its capabilities. Another great feature is that you can have unlimited free collaborators. These people can use the sheets/reports/dashboard and enter data. However, it is only the paid users who can create and maintain the sheets. Over time, you may find more people in your organisation want to be creators, and it is easy to add licenses as needed.

Ulemper:

There's not much I can say negative about this software. On rare occasions there can be unexpected outages or loss of functionality, but that is very rare indeed. There are sometimes maintenance windows on the weekend which can last up to 4 hours at a time, but these are advised well ahead of time. I think the only business that wouldn't want to use smartsheet is one that operates 24/7. If you are a normal Monday to Friday business, smartsheet will be fine for you.

Steve
Steve
Director of Digital Engagement i USA
Veldedige organisasjoner, 501–1 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Enterprise features and pricing mean you can probably find a startup alternative

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I hated it a few years back when I first started using it. The thing that won me over and made me a power user was the interface refresh about a year ago. I then took the Smartsheet training to be certified and that opened my eyes to the power of the tool (and also to the fact that the sheets I hated were users in our company using it very, very WRONG). Anyway, while we do love it, there are a few antiquated things like concurrent editing that are truly broken (Google sheets can do this just fine!) and the recent price increase for our contract means that we are probably moving to another tool.

Fordeler:

--You can easily switch between different views of the same data, e.g. grid vs. Kanban --Dashboards and reporting are both powerful --Growing number of integrations --Commenting per-row is excellent --Can be used as a simple spreadsheet --Security/permissions are robust and intuitive --Excellent training and certs available --Forms feature is pretty complete for basic stuff --Very extensive formula capabilities, almost like Excel --The "business" pricing tier would actually be quite adequate for my group's needs, vs. the enterprise plan --Nesting/hierarchy of rows can be useful

Ulemper:

--No in-cell formatting --Awkward multi-user editing, no auto-save, other users keep resetting views --Reporting is difficult, meaning that you have to create separate complex reports instead of just saved views --Not a true database or app builder --Notifications system is wonky, delayed, and hard for new users to tame --Very easy to abuse and misuse, even worse than Excel because you can add in the nesting/hierarchy (we have one user in particular that makes the most gawdawful sheets you've ever seen, partly because of the inherent Smartsheet interface) --Attachments are pretty rough, not easily visible or visual, and no desktop app integrations (e.g. save a file from Word to SmartSheet) --No concept of a "document" or app, only the spreadsheet motif; can't do notes or instructions very easily, for example, so people overload rows for this and that makes reporting even harder when you have to manually select rows --Forms feature not embeddable or graphically complete with formatting to make it look nice --Not clear how you combine formulas and forms without overwriting formulas at the bottom--I haven't figured this out yet even after years of using it --Enterprise pricing is now forcing us to consider alternatives, including lower tiers of Smartsheet

Rob
Clinical Business Analyst i USA
Veldedige organisasjoner, 501–1 000 ansatte

We use Smartsheet for Project Management

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: As I mentioned, we use Smartsheet extensively for project planning and project management. But we also use it to run a help desk for our Electronic Health Record System. Here the forms feature comes in really handy. Users fill out a form to add tasks to the help desk. We also use it to manage our individual tasks and queues. And our development department is building sheets to track donations and plan promotions. We often export the data and use it to build Tableau reports.

Fordeler:

Projects are easy to set up with the built in functionality. There are lots of built in templates that you can use. But we have found it most helpful to build our own templates. We really appreciate being able to add dependencies, working and non working days, and duration. Then the start and end dates fill in automatically. We have found that the learning curve is not nearly as steep for Smartsheet as it was for Microsoft Project. Another really helpful feature is being able to use formulas in the Project Plan. Our team schedules our work using a points system. I was able to create formulas that take the number of points for that task and who is assigned to that task to create a point breakdown for each person or team assigned. We then use the linking feature to link the total points for the project, the points accomplished, and the status of the project to a master "Queue" sheet. Smartsheet has special formula values available for children and ancestors of a task. So, we use a simple =Sum(Children()) formula to add up the points. Actually, the formulas end up being more complicated because we can test whether the row has children or not and do different things depending on the test. For instance, when summing the work completed if the task has no children, then the product of the percent complete and points gives us the number of points completed. If the row is a parent, then the formula sums the children.

Ulemper:

For project planning the resources feature is not as helpful as it could be. The main reason is that if a staff is assigned to a row during a particular time, the resource function assumes that they are 100% allocated for that time. So, if you have three tasks that overlap, the resource allocations shows 300%. We have mitigated that by routinely filling in 30% allocation for each resource. This helps to take into account the fact that a task although it lasts a full week won't take up all the staff's time. One idea I have had recently--but haven't tried yet--is to make a formula that takes the number of points for the task and assigns an appropriate allocation number based on points per week. The other feature that we haven't found useful is the "Critical Path." How the software determines what is on the critical path is a mystery. I'm not sure why it chooses some tasks that have dependencies filled in, but not others that seem to be just as important.

Kirstine
Office Manager i Storbritannia
Byggebransjen, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great software to create a bespoke solution

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I work for a small construction company who used to keep all their information "in their heads, or on the back of a fag packet"!!! This has revolutionised the way they work and not only stopped them from forgetting things but also given them the ability to look at live costs and income. They now have a dashboard to see the 'big picture', individual Reports to show their own specific projects, an automated transfer of information to accounts when they mark a job as complete, reminders, comments so they can stay up to date with any info added by other people, and so many other little 'life hacks' that make their lives easier. Smartsheet has changed the way we all work immeasurably for the better. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Fordeler:

I love the Smartsheet Community who will help you find ways to adapt Smartsheet to suit each individual need you may have. I've been using the software for years and every time I've wanted to use it for something new we've found a way! Sometimes there have been delays due to the capacity not being there YET, but it's easy to submit a Product Enhancement Request. There are updates and innovations ALL THE TIME and while they're not shoved down your throat, there's plenty of support out there if you want it, not only from the Community but also videos and webinars (live or recorded). If you've got the motivation and imagination then I think the possibilities are unlimited, without needing to be a programmer or have any coding knowledge.

Ulemper:

There's not much I can say that's bad about Smartsheet. I find it slightly difficult that it's very US based and I'm in the UK, but that's true of most comparable software. I'm also not keen on the Learning Centre as it sometimes assumes a level of knowledge that is beyond me and I find it incomprehensible! It's not a problem though as I can easily turn to the Community!

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer i Jordan
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

We ensure the preparation of workflow charts accurately with high flexibility in follow-up.

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Smartsheet has simplified the concept of project management for our team members, and everyone is interacting with the work programs that Smartsheet can collaborate on. We have benefited greatly from the automation that keeps all histories constantly updated. With Smartsheet, workflow was accurately prepared and tracked, and we were able to quickly discover troubled tasks and find solutions to them.

Fordeler:

I like in Smartsheet the ease that it gives us when setting work schedules, and also the automatic update of the start and end dates of activities, and it is equipped with several views, enabling you to get a distinct view of the work programs. Through the project dashboard, Smartsheet enables you to know all the information you need and also enables each member of the team to know the tasks to be followed up and when they will be closed. Smartsheet provides many collaborative features that enable all team members to share updates, and also send notifications to team members that show what tasks have been modified and who is responsible for them. One of the features of Smartsheet is also to prepare forms and send them easily to a specific team member or from outside the team, requesting specific data and information, and the ease of receiving a response to them and including them within the project updates. I value the means of communication that keeps all team members in constant contact, saves them a lot of time, and ensures that all tasks are kept under constant supervision. With Smartsheet, we ensure that all project events are archived, in addition to the attachments that were included by team members during updates, and it is also distinguished that we can return to them at any time to make sure of any information we need.

Ulemper:

Smartsheet is a very intuitive tool and all the tools are clear and easy to use, and I didn't find any dislikes with it. As for the mobile application, it needs more improvements to be able to perform more functions with it.

Prajjwal
Software Engineer-II i USA
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

When it comes to efficient and effective project management, Smartsheet is your best friend!

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Because of the platform's ability to help us efficiently organize and track our data, we can improve the efficacy of our decision-making processes, which is just one of the many benefits we reap when we learn to utilize each of Smartsheet's many tools properly. Our team members' workload has unquestionably increased.

Fordeler:

When it comes to effective project management and data analysis, Smartsheete is the platform that has it all. We appreciate how this platform has freed up our time and effort to concentrate on other projects, ultimately boosting our company's efficiency from the inside out. Smartsheet's collaboration features are among the most flexible, allowing team members to easily share ideas, assign tasks, and set due dates in real-time. In contrast to other platforms we tried, where it took too long to solve inconveniences while waiting for a response from the support, it has excellent support because they attended to all the requests we made for inconveniences presented to us in the process of adapting to it.

Ulemper:

We have no significant complaints; the issues we encountered at the outset were resolved in subsequent updates. If anything, I would point out that the Smartsheet platform has a steep learning curve, which is to be expected given the breadth of its project management features, which ultimately streamline and accelerate the company's internal operations.

Jose
Jose
Project Manager i USA
Kjemikalier, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Complete project management tool, it has all the capabilities a project manager could want.

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Cross-team collaboration, counting cross-departmental ventures, we utilize Smartsheet for everything from little, single-goal ventures to multi-faceted, omni-projects that span different quarters. Extend administration and assignment prioritization are for the most part settled when utilizing Smartsheet, and I've found that having a single source of data permits my clients more noteworthy perceivability and consolation in completing particular errands. I right now utilize Smartsheet to oversee our modern item advancement ventures, seeing how plan changes affect our last discharge date moves forward our company's center and prioritization.

Fordeler:

Smartsheet is unimaginably simple to utilize and natural for clients of all sorts, sharing ventures, making unused ventures from layouts, and overhauling ventures is simple, and upgrades are shared in genuine time with all collaborators. Endeavor clients adore seeing these sheets as they encourage outline what needs the foremost consideration in our different ventures, it moreover permits us to share obligation and responsibility for particular errands. I adore how Smartsheet has numerous alternatives to select from when deciding how dates will be naturally calculated, I discover Smartsheet's capacity to flip between sees basic when managing with diverse partners. Everybody has distinctive needs for seeing assignment points of interest and connections, so being able to switch from a spreadsheet to cards and a basic way is fair idealize.

Ulemper:

The as it were thing I seem consider moving forward with Smartsheet is to create conditions and their assignments clearer somehow, of course this is often a tall arrange and that's why extend administration exists within the to begin with put. But a slight advancement in this range may go a long way, and it's not a interesting challenge for Smartsheet; it is common for each extend arranging arrangement I have seen. It can be a bit troublesome to alter and get it at to begin with, I would too adore to see more Youtube offer assistance recordings or visual helps and cases of how other clients set up their dashboards.

Tanner
Senior Project Manager i USA
Flyselskaper/luftfart, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Smartsheet is a one-stop solution for many companies

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Fordeler:

Smartsheet allows me to do what I want to do in the way I want to do it. I rarely come across limitations that can't be figured out. When anyone asks me for a new request, I don't have to find crazy work arounds or engage in wild goose chases only to find I can't accomplish the ask. I can quickly and easily give them the views they want, the functionality they want to track their projects specific to their organizations or easily organize their specific chaos. The real-time dynamically updated information makes this tool incredibly powerful for all stakeholders needing to stay up to date without requiring some sort of status update meetings. I also love that their product roadmap comes from community suggestions! I have seen functionality go from a great community suggestion to implemented out of the box functionality. I love that they are improving and adapting just like the people that use their software are!

Ulemper:

There are very few downsides to Smartsheet. The biggest thing I could tell, and I am reaching, is that other companies used for Project Management such as Monday, Asana, Wrike, Rocketlane, etc. all look really modern and sexy. They all pale in comparison to Smartsheet but they have great color schemes and they look pretty and modern which some companies like more than a truly powerful system like Smartsheet.