Vurderinger av QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

4,5 (19 524)

Om QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

The leading accounting software for small businesses. Instant access to customer, vendor and employee information.

Lær mer om QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Fordeler:

Easy to navigate through. Amazing technical support, inexpensive, and it has such seamless integrations.

Ulemper:

Difficult to explore through the various bundles. Was charged 20$ and needed to experience a cycle where they input .01 into my record - which was redundant.

Vurderinger av QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,5 av 5 stjerner, basert på 19 524 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (19 524)

Blake
Blake
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager i USA
Gruvedrift og metaller, 11-50 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Value for the money is incredible

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Great, would recommend! Any sort of business needs accounting software, and your business should use Quickbooks. If given the choice, we would use this again.

Fordeler:

The seamless integrations, technical (both IT & Accounting) support, and intuitive user interface provides a great experience for automating a small or midsize operation

Ulemper:

It loads slowly -- I feel like Quickbooks constrains the amount of servers it dedicates to this platform. There are businesses that have far more transactions that we, and it still takes a while for reports or pages to render.

Faisal Shafi
Faisal Shafi
Chief Internal Auditor i Pakistan
Økonomiske tjenester, 501-1 000 ansatte

Complete Accounting Solution

4,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise is cloud based software there user can work from anywhere getting real time accounting results. It is suitable for startups and small to medium size enterprises. Quickbooks simplify day to day accounting so a person who does not know more about accounting can use it with little help and get all accounting done including management of payroll, inventory, taxation, and more important financial statements. It enables user to effectively track underlying details and documents by just clicking particularly it empowers user to keep eyes on accruals, account payable, and account payable.

Fordeler:

I love Quickbooks due to its simplicity for setup and using, where we get all accounting done. A straight forward way to automate day to day accounting. It generates all reports required by a user from an accounting software even allows customization. It facilitates to maintain multi organizational setups. On single click, it leads to underlying details, source documents, visualizing each entry.

Ulemper:

Quickbooks do not restrict to edit, delete, or add an entry into back month therefore it may happen that one gets print out of financial statements for a particular month and then do any editing into previous month's transaction then print out will differ than software, even it does not maintain any log to track changes made by user. It does tax management itself but one cannot fully rely on it, user must monitor tax reports before forwarding. It can be works offline therefore at that scenario one cannot enjoy benefits of cloud-based software, further it supports only Windows operating system.

Jason
Construction company owner i USA
Byggebransjen, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Horrible customer service.

1,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: Will be contacting a lawyer today to press charges for theft.

Fordeler:

Easy to use. That's about the only thing I liked.

Ulemper:

They double charge me and will not refund any of the money they stole from me. Contacting lawyer today for theft.

Verifisert anmelder
CEO i USA
E-læring, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

QuickBooks is Quick and Easy! (I would definitely recommend it!)

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: This has been a game-changer is organizing my receipts!

Fordeler:

I use QuickBooks for my two self-employed businesses and really love it. The first thing that I really like about QuickBooks is that it integrates with other softwares that I use. It is a part of the Intuit suite of softwares including Mint and TurboTax, and it also works with Square. The software has a user-friendly interface. I like that you can upload pictures of your receipts and attach them to each expense. No more worrying about your paper receipts fading or being misplaced. PRICELESS!! They also have a mileage tracker, which is super helpful. Of course, you can run important reports like Profit & Loss and your Balance Sheet. Quickbooks has also gotten into banking, and you can set up an envelope system for your business expenses. They offer several price points that are not that expensive. I would definitely recommend this software.

Ulemper:

The hardest part about Quickbooks is just getting into the habit of reconciling your books. I do this myself, but you can hire a book-keeper to do it for you. They have a list of local Quickbook savvy bookkeepers in your area.

Carolyn
Office Manager i USA
Veterinærtjenester, 11-50 ansatte

Mount Carmel Animal Hospital

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall, Quickbooks is an amazing program. As someone who had no training in bookkeeping or business, it was very easy to navigate and utilize fairly quickly. The system is ultimately error proof, which is incredibly reassuring for someone who had no experience when starting out.

Fordeler:

Quickbooks is very user friendly and easy to navigate while being incredibly detailed and accurate. Coming from a veterinary background with not training in bookkeeping or accounting, I was able to utilize the software with minimal training. The way the software is designed, it is virtually impossible for errors to go unnoticed. There are multiple checks systems in place to ensure everything is accurate and correctly accounted for.

Ulemper:

Having multiple users can become a bit expensive. Remote access is also more difficult, requiring a third party to manage remote access. Quickbooks Online offers easy remote access, however, we found that the desktop version was better suited for our needs overall.

Evans
Evans
Finance Manager i Zambia
Transport/jernbane, 51-200 ansatte

Quickbooks Enterprise Review

4,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Overall a very pleasant experience with Quickbooks, i'm able to invoice and track my Debtor position with ease. Ease of allocation of payments to existing bills removes challenges commonly faced with payment allocation. Has a great overview on the opening interface of a summary of your current position, Debtor, Creditor, Bank etc..

Fordeler:

Very good software, customizable invoicing template, user friendly layout that tries to avoid over use of accounting jargon. Invoicing from purchase order and makes it very easy to allocate payments made to existing bills.

Ulemper:

I had a challenge in the initial setup when trying to load my trial balance, ultimately resolved after engaging customer care.

Sebastian
Ceo i Uruguay
Grafisk design, 2-10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

QuickBooks is a must for a small business

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: Good I would recommend it

Fordeler:

Consolidates everything in one place and helps keep track of absolutely everything in one place. Life saver for book keeping and inventory

Ulemper:

Their credit card reader system could be improved, fees are kinda high and quality of equipment could be better, and transactions could take a while to get your money credited

Andrew
Pharmacy Tech i USA
Farmasi, 11-50 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Men enn 1 år
Anmelderkilde

Quick Books is the best software for small businesses!

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: Easily customizable. Quick accurate and efficient

Fordeler:

Makes inventory management so much efficient and accurate!

Ulemper:

I have been using it for 2 years and have no gripes with it.

James
James
Data analyst i USA
Datamaskin, programvare, 2-10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

The best online accounting tool "Quick Books"

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Having used this product it's easy to deploy and use , the initial Costs are very friendly to any small and large enterprises .Since it's Cloud based it has made it easier to get real time accounting data for making informed decisions.

Fordeler:

Using this tool is extremely enjoyable,it has user friendly features that have helped our accounting department to generate accurate financial statements.

Ulemper:

Since we deployed Quick Books Desktop Enterprises we have not had any bigger challenges except unreliability of the customer support services.

aidan
review i Trinidad og Tobago
Forskning, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Brukte programvaren til: 1–5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

most helpful review for quickbooks enterprise

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Fordeler:

Quickbooks has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses

Ulemper:

Nothing major just a little late on the customer service

Amanda
Treasurer i USA
Personlige tjenester og familietjenester, 2-10 ansatte

Love everything QuickBooks offers

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Our experience has always been exceptional with this company. We have never had any issues up until recently with the bank statements not automatically downloading. However, I don't know if that's our bank or the software itself, so I can not hold that against the software. Other than the recent price change, everything about the software has been perfect. We love all the features and everything it does- the reporting, the reminders for when to send payroll and forms / fees to the government, the organization, breakdowns, the ease it gives our accountant, the option to add additional classes if and when you add additional locations etc. All the features are great!

Fordeler:

I absolutely love everything Quickbooks has to offer. It is extremely easy to learn and very user friendly. It does everything you need an accounting software to do for your business, and more. We have been using it for almost 12 years now and it has worked perfectly for all of our business needs. It's simple to learn, and has help topics that are easy to follow and figure out when we need assistance.

Ulemper:

We have never had any issues with the software itself, but after using it for almost 12 years, they have completely changed their pricing structure this year. Our price is going to more than triple this year for the same services we've always been using. I feel that the price has always been very reasonable, up until this year when they completely restructured it. It is the only reason we are considering looking for a different software. I completely understand the need to increase rates, but to more than triple what we've always paid seems very excessive and is a significant cost for a small business. The least the company could do is offer a discount for its loyal users who have been with them for many years. (We use QuickBooks and the payroll features)

Patrick Laurent
Independiente i Spania
Brukte programvaren til: 6–12 måneder

Patrick Laurent

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: He abordado el requisito de reservar espacio de datos informáticos para mantener nuestro propio software fuera de línea, así como el tiempo que lleva hacer conciliaciones y recuperar documentos e informes. El tiempo es crítico y QBO nos ha ahorrado mucho. Tener múltiples usuarios y también poder incluir usuarios en "solo informes" reduce en gran medida las molestias administrativas. El personal clave puede acceder y recuperar informes según sea necesario utilizando filtros relevantes, de modo que puedan obtener la información que necesitan cuando la necesitan sin pasar por un tercero.

Fordeler:

La mejor parte del libro rápido es fácil de usar y tiene diferentes opciones, desde tener diferentes pestañas para cuentas por pagar y cuentas por cobrar, y también hay otras opciones para crear facturas, registro de gastos, entradas de diario, entradas de pagos recibidos y otras opciones directamente importantes. del tablero Y también tener opciones de búsqueda en la parte superior derecha mediante las cuales podemos buscar fácilmente la factura o el gasto y también tener la opción de búsqueda avanzada donde podemos filtrar entre muchas opciones para encontrar la factura o las facturas reales. Y además la pestaña de informes es la guinda del pastel donde podemos extraer fácilmente cualquier tipo de informe.Me encanta usar Quickbook y Loader para procesar fácilmente varias facturas al mismo tiempo. También puede optar por vincular su banco directamente con Quickbooks, que debitará automáticamente los pagos en la fecha de vencimiento del proveedor y enviará notificaciones automáticas cuando se reciban los pagos. Crear productos en Quickbook también es fácil, y agregar tipos de gastos y otras características diferentes también ayuda mucho en los negocios.

Ulemper:

Desearía poder dividir la factura para que solo tenga que enviar una factura al cliente, pero pueden pagar por adelantado por separado. Actualmente, la única forma es programar pagos recurrentes o enviar múltiples facturas

Belasco
Digital marketing manager i Sør-Afrika
Byggematerialer, 11-50 ansatte

Quivk Books desktop Review

4,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Quickbooks has helped me keep track of my account books in one place therefore reducing confusion. I have intergrated the software with my other softwares like hubspot. The software enables me send my clients more professional and easy to understand quotations. However i have had problems with their phone support team, they are not easily accessible when there is emergency on the software. In a nutshell quickbooks software is a must get especially if you want to scale your small business up.

Fordeler:

QuickBooks has a variety of features that supports small and medium businesses and it allows up to 25 users. The software can intergrate with more than 500 business apps and softwares. QuickBooks has a friendly user interface which makes it easy to navigate through its dashboard. QuickBooks gives a 30 day free trial version which gives you a test drive of the software before deciding to subscribe. Enables you to keep all your books of accounts in one place.

Ulemper:

The price has been increasing throughout the years. Less automated as compared to online version which takes more time. Their phone support is not efficient and sometimes they do not assist by phone hence forced to migrate to online version which facilitate a quick live bookkeeping. Does not facilitate split transactions and auto sales report hence need to migrate from desktop to online version.

Maria
Independiente i Den dominikanske republikk

Quickbooks es lo mejor

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Gracias a QuickBooks, el seguimiento de todas las transacciones y datos financieros de la empresa y sus proyectos afiliados se ha vuelto muy fácil, ya que podemos pagar y recibir facturas y registrarlas en nuestros registros de una manera simple y segura

Fordeler:

Quickbooks es un sistema muy poderoso, puede hacer casi cualquier cosa a un nivel aceptable. No me he encontrado con un requisito de contabilidad que QuickBooks no pueda manejar por nosotros

Ulemper:

Result El servicio de atención al cliente es muy frustrante. La función de chat es un bot que intenta resolver los problemas de los clientes, pero no es tan útil como un humano que puede escuchar y diagnosticar problemas humanos. Los chatbots tampoco funcionan al 100 %, lo que aumenta la frustración. Existe un sistema automatizado similar a un chatbot cuando se realizan llamadas a la línea directa. Toma mucho tiempo, y cuando los humanos finalmente responden, no tienen la autonomía para ayudar. La función de informes para la nómina podría utilizar algunas mejoras. Al navegar por la información de los empleados, a menudo se le solicita que regrese a la página de inicio del empleado después de salir de una pantalla, por lo que no puede saltar rápidamente de una página de información del empleado a otra.

Justin
Justin
Business Owner i USA
Forbrukervarer, 2-10 ansatte

Very Good Accounting Software for Small Businesses

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It is a good business tool that helped me get a handle on mostly all of my expenses. It has a few buggy integrations which was frustrating. And I really disliked the non batch tagging system. Other than that, I have found it very useful and have used QB for the past 3 years for my taxes. I do not use it to file taxes any longer, as I now have an accountant and I prepare everything in QB first and then work with my accountant to file the taxes. Great for small businesses.

Fordeler:

I like that QB is easy to use and that I can connect mostly all of my accounts to it. However, I was unable to connect my Home Depot credit card for some reason. I have used QB to prepare a profit and loss statement for my accountant. I have painstakingly used this software. I have used it almost on a daily basis, as it helps to give me a clear financial picture of my small business. I can't see myself managing my e-commerce business any other way, since I have many transactions.

Ulemper:

The fact that I cannot group tag transactions. In a business like mine that has thousands of transactions throughout the year, the biggest gripe I have with QB is that I cannot batch select and change the tags. The tags are so important, especially if running multiple businesses, which I was. Since then, I have closed two of those businesses for the very reason that I cannot properly manage it all with one quickbooks account. I thought it would be easy to tag things, however, it truly sucks to have to go one by one. Also, I dislike the "rules" it auto creates because for any new transaction type, it pops up and really slowed me down when I was already having trouble with my tagging and categorizing.

Ivanna
Independiente i Argentina

Vurderte alternativer:

Con algo de errores pero recomendable !!!

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Solo preguntas generales de contabilidad e informes. Me gustan las opciones de informes personalizados y automáticos. Además, la capacidad de enviar y extraer contenido a otras aplicaciones (Quickbooks Time) es agradable.

Fordeler:

Hacer el trabajo. Es fantástico que los clientes puedan pagarle directamente a través de QBO. Me gusta que pueda enviar y recibir contenido con otras aplicaciones

Ulemper:

Mi mayor problema con QBO son los permisos. Creamos "proyectos" y los administradores de proyectos no pueden ver los gastos de los proyectos que administran. Una configuración deshabilita su capacidad para ver los registros/contabilidad de la empresa (lo cual tiene sentido), pero eso no significa necesariamente que no puedan ver los gastos administrativos del trabajo. En mi opinión, esto es un gran defecto. Solo los administradores pueden ver los gastos y ejecutar informes para ver si el trabajo es rentable. Yo (y otros) hemos informado este problema durante años y aún no lo hemos solucionado. insecto. Las plantillas personalizadas tienen un error que no se ha solucionado en años. Tienen actualizaciones aleatorias, pero generalmente aparecen nuevos errores

chamir
Consultant i Surinam
Økonomiske tjenester, 2-10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Quikbooks is easy to setup and easy to start up.

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall Quickbooks Desktop is a great program, it's a complete accounting software for manny businesses that can grow with your business. It provides all the tools your business needs, yet is easy to use. I can organize my bookkeeping, manage inventory, track sales, and even run payroll at a fraction of the cost. QuickBooks Enterprise saved me thousands of dollars a year compared to similar solutions. Powerful and flexible.

Fordeler:

Simple coordination with other application/Software and makes invoicing simple and powerful relying upon your arrangement. QuickBooks is amazing Software and obliges an extremely wide scope of organizations. In particular it offers incredible technical support (On premise, Calls, Email and, surprisingly, Remote Support), another advantage is all around addressed documentation, and online assistance/Forums.

Ulemper:

It is only accessible on your deskto, you can not acces it on the web. In this manner, it is very troublesome especially when everything these days must be gotten to remotely.

Mevasoa Benjaniaina
Article Writer i Madagaskar
Forretningsutstyr og -tilbehør, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Review

5,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Anybody in any way shape or form associated with independent venture bookkeeping realizes the name Intuit and its revered QuickBooks stage. However it started zeroing in its showcasing on a cloud-situated rendition, named Intuit QuickBooks Online, where it's confronting intense contest, Intuit stays an unbelievably solid brand and even games the midrange partner we're auditing here, called QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise release. This form of the product covers midrange bookkeeping, including general record, and stock administration, and it's authorized per seat, with costs starting at $1,100 each year for a solitary seat yearly membership. With various memberships accessible to get to various degrees of usefulness, including Advanced Reporting, Advanced Payroll, and various levels of help, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise clients can plan arrangements that are genuinely all around focused on for explicit necessities. In any case, a restrictive data set, a genuinely low max-client limit, and a dependence on its client local area for assist documentation with keeping this framework somewhat behind Acumatica and Intacct, the current Editors' Choice victors in this class. You can likewise pay for the membership consistently, starting at $75.60 each month for a solitary seat permit. The vast majority of the little and average size business (SMB) applications inspected in this gathering run on top of uncompromising information bases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or SAP HANA.

Fordeler:

Simple to-explore process menus. Recognizable (UI) for current QuickBooks clients. Tremendous client local area. Basic structures and report customization. Enormous number of standard and contributed reports. Brilliant import capacities. Brilliant joining with Sales and Purchasing.

Ulemper:

Offers possibly Average Costing whenever obtained without Advanced Inventory include. No Economic Order Capabilities. Fundamental Low Inventory alerts. Versatile up to 30 clients. Exclusive information base. No evident focal documentation. Versatile access just with an extra help.

Darcie
Payroll Adminstrator/Bookkeeper i USA
Arkitektur og planlegging, 2-10 ansatte

Great software-will continue using

5,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: This software keeps track of everything our company needs incl all AR, AP, payroll and tax transactions and accruals.

Fordeler:

Many features available making it an integral part of our day to day operations. Processing payroll is easy and tax accrual function and e-file makes it so simple and easy to match to federal and state calculations. Reporting features are very good. We have 100’s of customers and vendors and the tracking of availability of transactions is superb. We also use their remote hosting service for work from home employees and have never had an issue with maintaining connections and to the minute updated information.

Ulemper:

The only things I could recommend for improvement is the ability to have detailed customizable reporting for employee and payroll functions. Customer service is iffy-most are nice but some are not very knowledgeable and it can take quite a long time to resolve what seems to be a simple issue. Currently found that the annual renewal fee charged was $500 more than what was quoted by two of their reps so am looking at having to attempt to get a refund for the overcharge.

Albert
IT Tech i Botswana
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Men enn 1 år
Anmelderkilde

Of all the Accounting Software's I recommend QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Proven best so far

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Easy integration with other application/Software and makes invoicing easy and effective depending on your setup. QuickBooks is legendary Software and accommodates a very wide range of businesses. Most importantly it offers great tech support (On premise, Calls, Email and even Remote Support), another benefit is well represented documentation, and online help/Forums.

Fordeler:

The best and great news the online version of QuickBooks which means you can finish your work or do you from anywhere, will always be up to date with updates and new feature edition. File sharing Feature is the most needed tool for the accountant to easily exchange data they need to keep the books and do taxes. Payroll feature can be accessed through the software and has other features like loan funding all this can be done anytime, anywhere any device all you need in internet access.

Ulemper:

A software has to make your life easy problem in QuickBooks if you should make mistake it take hell lot of time to fix them as you have to follow all the steps for creation there has to be Delete, Undo or Edit button. Working under harsh boss your work is expressed so working with a Software keeps giving an Unresponsive error gets to your nerves as your boss will not take that for a reason but a bad factor on your part.

Verifisert anmelder
Artist, Designer & Training Delivery Professional i Storbritannia
Telekommunikasjon, 5 001-10 000 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Gratis prøveperiode

Quickly impressive!

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: To summarise its an incredibly attractive & useful product, both for sole traders and Limited companies. It's great value for money and can save a huge amount of time and headaches. This is particularly evident when you consider it as an interest in something that will without a doubt save you time, and may even lessen or cut your bookkeeper expenses totally. In view of that, I've have no problems in suggesting Quickbooks. Start with the 30-day trial to completely evaluate whether or not it meets your specific needs.

Fordeler:

First and foremost, keep in mind that this is a product with a long history. The parent organization, Intuit has been creating expense and bookkeeping programming beginning around 1983. They are a US organization however adjusted Quickbooks for the UK market and duty framework in 2014. Quickbooks is one of the main bookkeeping programming arrangements with more than 624,000 endorsers in 2014 (a figure liable to have risen). Once more, that simply adds to the entire trust and security component. The greatest benefit of utilizing Quickbooks is the time and stress it will save you. When you're fully operational you'll see how effectively you can keep all of your bookkeeping records forward-thinking. It truly turns into a breeze. Also the biggest advantage is that you're no longer shackled to your desk! saving your opportunity to develop your business. All of that for only a couple of pounds a month implies it truly is an easy decision and one of the best choices you'll make when maintaining a business.

Ulemper:

Nothing is perfect and to guarantee a decent Quickbooks review it's vital that you're aware of the disadvantages too. Right off the bat, similar to any product, it's somewhat flawed. There are some reviews on Trustpilot surveys of individuals encountering technical issues. Regardless of whether that is with connecting bank accounts or individuals simply doing something wrong. However it's frustrating when such things happen. However, to alleviate that, Quickbooks do have a pretty responsive tech support team. There are a huge number of surveys that describe the supportiveness and persistence of the Quickbooks customer service team. So it's reassuring to know that should you encounter a problem, they'll assist you with tackling it rapidly. The other negative worth focusing on is that with any product there is an expectation to absorb information. You'll have to invest some time figuring out how to take full advantage of its capabilities. Fortunately, Quickbooks make it relative easy with instinctive plan and design and a lot of tutorials and help material.

Yelena
Director i USA
Mekanisk eller industrielt ingeniørarbeid, 51-200 ansatte

QuickBooks for Succu

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Easy to follow instructions, many features to run your business smooy

Fordeler:

QuickBooks is a great software for anyone. It’s easy to use and you are not required to be an account to use it. It’s also compared to other softwares fairly cheap

Ulemper:

Some critical fields are missing but you can always buy additional add-on. Annual fees are also a con but it’s not too expensive.

Svar fra Intuit

for 10 måneder siden

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a review, Yelena! We're so glad to hear that QuickBooks Desktop is working seamlessly for you so far. Yes, you're exactly right! QuickBooks Desktop can integrate with several different 3rd party Apps/programs that offer additional features that may be helpful for what you're needing. To take a look at what's available, you can visit: https://desktop.apps.com/home If you need anything else or have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks Desktop Support using the (?) Help icon in-product! All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Golden
Accounts Clerk i Sør-Afrika
Mat og drikke, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is the best Accounting Software solution. Simply the Best!

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has advanced inventory systems and reporting, it allows me to rebill individual job costs and it has got a very well coordinated option for payroll allocation. I simply need to run payroll function for me to manage my employees' compensation and company taxes. For me this software is still the best despite some of its shortcomings. I would still recommend it all day long.

Fordeler:

The compatibility of QuickBooks Desktop with other third party clients is very critical. I can link it with my banks and other applications and it works perfectly well. This software is user friendly and its interface is another notable advantage. This software allows me to manage all my clients' accounts and be able to produce financial reports as they are required. Its customizable features brings with it great value. I usually customize my clients' invoices and billing documents. Its out of the box features allows us to carry out our daily and weekly accounting tasks with ease. This software supports very complex accounting.

Ulemper:

The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has a steep learning curve. I took a great deal of time when I was training my workmates. The items I no longer use in the inventory list should be deleted instead of being made inactive. I need them deleted. This software has to be fine tuned to remove bugs when I am creating multiple company accounts profiles. They may need to add bar code scanning function.

Emerson
LTL Operations i Canada
Transport/jernbane, 2-10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Quickbooks is the gold standard

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Quickbooks has become an indispensable element of my business, and I'm still using it after 11 years.
It simplifies payroll, AP, AR and anything else my accountant would charge me to do.

Fordeler:

Quickbooks has very intuitive accounting functionality for a novice to learn from. While it's possible to make some mistakes as a rookie, their software support has always been very knowledgeable and quick to help us. The baked-in functionalities that interact with your bank, your accountant and countless other applications are hard to overlook. Overall, it's a great product at an affordable price.

Ulemper:

Some of the default invoice settings take some work to customize. Also, sending invoices one at a time is a bit cumbersome once you start doing dozens of daily invoices. Further, there are programs that offer a better breadcrumb trail to find user changes.

Patrice
COO i USA
Religiøse institusjoner, 2-10 ansatte

Great Tool but you still need to know Accounting Principles and Rules

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: QuickBooks has helped us with getting things done quicker and more efficiently. Dealing with Customer support can be tricky but it doesn't happen often. The reports that we produce help our Executive Leaders and Board of Directors stay informed of our financial position and are fairly easy to produce. Most accountants are familiar with QuickBooks so it is easy to send them data when preparing our year end filings.

Fordeler:

Its fairly easy to use as long as you know Accounting Principles and Rules. It's not going to tell you what GL numbers to post things to so you have to know this before attempting to post things. The accounts payable (Vendors) and Accounts receivable (Customers) is pretty easy to use. Reconciling is quick and easy (as opposed to doing it my hand which I used to do). Calculation sales tax can be tricky...you need to make sure it's set up correctly. I like that the desktop version can be used in a multi-user environment so more than one person can work in it at a time.

Ulemper:

The worst thing about this product is their customer support. They are hard to get in contact with, try to charge you for every little thing and unless you get someone who actually knows what they're doing (instead of working off a script) they can really mess thing up more than you can imagine.