15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Mindbody

4,0 (2 793)

Om Mindbody

Mindbodys programvare for forretningsadministrasjon for velværebransjen er skreddersydd for bedrifter som trenger systemer for forretnings- og medlemskapsadministrasjon.

Lær mer om Mindbody

Fordeler:

I like how easy this software makes it to reserve a spot in a workout class and cancel a reservation if need be. I also like how the price of classes is made known and shown very clearly.

Ulemper:

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Vurderinger av Mindbody

4,0
Verdi for pengene
3,6

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Mindbody har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,0 av 5 stjerner, basert på 2 793 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Mindbody før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (2 793)

Garrett
Garrett
CIO i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 51–200 ansatte

Learn It and Use It

5,0 for 5 år siden

Fordeler:

I can not state more clearly that Mindbody is the leader in what they do. They have their faults because of the way it was designed originally but they are working on those every day but no system on the market is better. I have a feeling that a couple years from now, they be much larger than what they even are now.

Ulemper:

the old design structure of the base platform could use some updates, which they are aware of

Laura
Front Desk i Canada
Underholdning, 2–10 ansatte

Never grew to love it

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: It was a fine enough experience. I was however in support of seeking out other booking systems that could sustain both class sign-in and appointment bookings.

Fordeler:

I used this product mainly to sign people into class and occasionally to book people in for a treatment. I appreciate that Mindbody offer the opportunity to do both and allow for therapists to run their practice out of the studio. I cannot comment on the quality of charting options available.

Ulemper:

I have used this platform for 8 years and I have never grown to love it. It frequently glitches. It isn't the most user-friendly. The last time I used it, they were trying to implement a new UI to sign people into classes. Instead of presenting an inviting, easier format, it's just incredibly annoying and counter-intuitive. Turning the prompt down once doesn't work; every time I log back into my account I have to click on a small button to use the old version. Although I don't know the cost, I have heard from many that it is very expensive for what it is you're getting.

Margaret
General Manager i USA
Alternativ medisin, 2–10 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Horrific "Customer Service"

3,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: I would not recommend at all. After the sale there is absolutely no customer service available. They refer you to articles to read for help and if you do actually get to speak with a rep they tell you that it is not their department.

Fordeler:

Cost, but if you want anything of value it is an add-on and they integrate with other companies.

Ulemper:

They refuse to handle or solve any problems issues in house. They outsource staff with people who don't fully understand the issues and never solve anything on the first attempt.

Michelle
Licensed Massage Therapist i USA
Helse, velvære og trening, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Great for a larger company

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Support was great and very patient. Not meant for a single therapist to run. Would be better for a bigger company.

Fordeler:

Booking was easy after the initial set up was figured out.

Ulemper:

Designed to set up your individual business. Just a lot to learn and many different alternatives to run your business.

Agatha
Digital Marketer i USA
Maskineri, 11–50 ansatte

Best Scheduling Solution For Mindbody

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

With Mindbody, handling reservations and business scheduling. It is affordable and smooth while using.

Ulemper:

No problems with Mindbody. It is an amazing solution.

Rebecca
Studio Manager i Canada
Utøvende kunst, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

A good system that did not work as well for Canadian clients

3,0 for 6 måneder siden

Fordeler:

Customer service was very good. We were able to easily put in our schedules and see the overall picture of our enrollment structure. Tracking clients was well done.

Ulemper:

Mindbody at the time of our usage did not allow for online registration for clients, payment systems for Canadians not the ability for our clients to have a portal into their accounts to make changes and access information. It was very rudementary in its design. As such we changed systems entirely for ease of business.

Mike
CEO i USA
Helse, velvære og trening, 11–50 ansatte

What A Great System For Spas

5,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Just an amazing system, customer support, quality of the product and how easy it is to use.

Fordeler:

This program is very easy to use, we have multiple spas, and they inter contact, east to book clients, had membership and cand set any date to make it customer friendly. The have amazing customer support if you have any questions ever.

Ulemper:

There was nothing we did not like about this system. This is the only system i would ever use.

Destiny
Studio director i USA
Utøvende kunst, 2–10 ansatte

High learning curve

4,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

I liked the idea of managing members online and having a robust database.

Ulemper:

The learning curve was steep for someone who was computer savvy.

Ellie

Disappointed!

3,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

More comprehensive reporting and the Marketing Suite

Ulemper:

I thought they are leaders in the market and I decided to switch from a previous platform to Mindbody. Very bad experience so far. We launched the mob app and on the first day there was a bug. We keep sending problems and we receive case tickets that simply remain unresolved

Lacey
LPN i USA
Reiseliv, 51–200 ansatte

Mind and soul

3,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

Relaxation techniques and trainer guide

Ulemper:

Nothing everything was self explanatory

Sharmila
President i USA

Mindbody Online transformed my business

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I tried to leave Mindbody once to go to Booker (now a MBO owned company) and that was a huge fail. They didn't offer the preferences that worked for my boutique, small studio. MBO has stellar customer service. Also, BOLD is beyond a doubt, the most exciting part of MBO and helping owners stay motivated, inspired and educated.

Fordeler:

Mindbody offers exemplary customer service. I have been with them for more than 10 years of the 15 years that I have been in business. It's user friendly, innovative and helps business owners to automate their work.

Ulemper:

The price for MBO keeps getting more expensive. Also, the partner companies can add up too.

CEO i USA
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 11–50 ansatte

MindBody for Music Schools

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Studio automation is always a plus - if you haven't used Auto-Pay, you should really try it. Automated emails are really the best part. For us, it's slow, kind of clunky, and doesn't fit our needs as well as we had hoped. Them withholding our money was definitely the main impetus for our disillusionment.

Fordeler:

Integrated billing/scheduling/contractor & staff payroll. Automated email messaging. Automated customer billing. A large variety of services thought to improve retention and conversion. Tech support is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

Ulemper:

We've been using MB for over 7 years. It was affordable when we started, but has continued to increase in cost. It is now very expensive, by comparison to other offerings. The billing system is extremely complicated to set up and is difficult to train. It's really built for yoga studios, etc., and is not a good solution for music schools. The vast majority of the add-on products they promote are not useful to those that only book recurring appointments, like music schools do. They seem to be designed for pushing individual appointment booking, which is the opposite of what we need. There are constant "improvements" which always add more page loads - when we first started, you could go to any page on the site within 2 clicks. The daily tasks you need are now, all, at least 3 page loads away, if not more. In other words, their improvements always slow us down and don't add any value that we can perceive. The reason we're going to move to something else was cemented this week: On Apr. 1 our Auto-Pays ran like normal. On Apr. 2 they sent us an email informing us that 20% of what they owed us was being held to protect our clients due to changes from the COVID-19 pandemic. We were left scrambling for cash to cover checks we had already written. There was no warning that they were going to short us. They claimed that the "entire processing industry" was doing this, but I can find no evidence that that is true. It looks like they were holding back our money to protect themselves.

Ryan
Chiropractor i USA
Anmelderkilde

Way too expensive for what you get. Currently the online booking App displays doesn't work

3,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Not great. I have reached out to support twice in the past month regarding the issue with the App showing all the wrong appointment times and patients being unable to book. As this is the primary function of the software (and 5 times more expensive than my last software) I told them I need to get out of my contract so I can get a product that works, and they so far refuse, Even though they admit the App is broken. Their response is they can just remove my business from the App. (I pay for this, I want the features.) It also often takes Support several days to respond to support requests, which is very frustrating when you're having a issue. This Software is definitely not worth the $260 a month. I was paying $50 for Acuity and it was a better product, and I will be switching back as soon as I can get out of this contract.

Fordeler:

It has a lot of features if you are able to figure out the quirks of the software. The Mindbody App can be really nice, (but right now mine is broken and is limiting the ability for patients to schedule.)

Ulemper:

First off, there is no trial period or Demo that allows you to play with the software and soft launch for you to test to make sure it works for your application, and they force a 12 month subscription. A lot of things they told me the software could do, that it does not in fact do. I learned the hard way that this system is geared much more towards classes and not services. A lot of features I was told to work are things like the waiting list feature, but that is only for classes. (it was a huge reason why I picked the software.) The software can be really clunky and is way too finicky. I have used 4 or 5 different booking platforms in the past and this by far is the least user friendly. The services widgets that go on the website are nowhere near as modern looking as the class widgets, the widget on my website looks like it came straight out of Windows 95, which on a nice designed website looks terrible. The biggest issue, that has apparently been going on for more than a month is that the Iphone App apparently has a bug that has caused my office's availability to show completely wrong times to book. When I log in under the patient app it shows times available for booking that I am not even in the office for. When a patient goes to book one of those times a error pops up. I had several patients reach out to me for a matter of weeks telling me they were having issues booking which I thought was user error but Mindbody confirmed it is on their end.

Edward
Singing Teacher / Vocal Coach i Storbritannia
Musikk, 2–10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

No Longer Suitable for Music Teacher; Expensive for Small Businesses

3,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I have used MindBody for nearly 15 years, both as an administrator and staff/user, and I used to work in software. I used to love them and, early on, I would frequently recommend them to colleagues - the deployment phase was exceptional. However, they are not the company them once were - nor is their software as attractive, simple to use, or innovative as it used to be. The user-interface is very tired-looking, they are focused on up-selling to bigger clients who can afford and ignoring the smaller clients of which I am one. (Their costs are £100-450pcm basic, plus an additional £199 pcm for an almost essential mobile app, which puts it well out of range for a small business. Probably, importantly, the functionality is also possibly geared around larger yoga, hair-salons, gyms, etc. I am a music teacher. I think it's time I looked at a more tailored music teaching option.

Fordeler:

Excellent support at deployment stage; good customer service response times; very friendly staff; used to be market leaders; possibly good functionality but only available at premiums packages

Ulemper:

Old-fashioned user-interface (very web v.1); very expensive; limited functionality compared to competition (good functionality only available at premiums packages); current business model seems to be selling 'tailored' mobile apps at £199 pcm, which we all know is off-the-shelf code painted a different colour and without enough modifiable options to justify the expense). No longer market leaders; unaware of competition; mixed staff knowledge (their recent expansion means too many employees have severely limited knowledge, and I frequently get passed around 'experts' or stuck re-explaining my issues).

Amanda
Owner, LMT i USA
Anmelderkilde

Things are okay, but they could be better

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall. Our experience is a positive one.
We certainly have our frustrations and have been met with dead ends on more than one occasion.
We have been continually researching and discussing with peers the use of other similar products to see if there would be a similar and more cost effective fit for us.

Fordeler:

-visually, it is simple and appealing -The customer service team is responsive and intelligent and we appreciate the remote controlling of the screen to learn while issues are resolved -Mostly it has accommodated the needs of our business

Ulemper:

-It is clearly most functional for a class-based business, we would love to see improvements and functionality for appointment based (one that stands out, is being able to schedule through our Google Business listing) -The fact that you raise your rates and do not grandfather in your current subscribers to stay at the same rate is really sneaky and I do not respect that at all. Just because you add features that we did not ask for or need, does not mean that your happy clients should be forced into higher cost for services they do not want. Some customer loyalty would be nice. -There are features that we "cannot change" at all that would make our business run more smoothly (how the check out options are arranged, the way that clients are able to book certain times using your software through our website, and using a GC to pay for a service when booking online...to name a few) -When mind body is down, our business is DOWN, and we have seen first hand how horrible of an impact this can have for us

for 6 år siden

Hi Amanda- Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our recent acquisition of Booker Software was aimed at improving the experience for appointment-based businesses like yours. In addition, we apologize for the impact that we have on your business when our software has an event, but know that we are actively working on solutions to prevent that from happening in the future.

Jonna
, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Hair salon owners: This is good for appointments, but its missing one MAJOR feature

3,0 for 8 år siden

Kommentarer: Own a hair salon? This might be important to you too: I've been using MindBody for nearly 2 years at my salon for its online booking. I have nothing bad to say about how the online booking functions on MY end... meaning that when I log in and manage my appointments, it's pretty easy for me. It's actually REALLY easy for me and I love the way MindBody allows me to manage my appointments. So I do recommend it for this very important reason. HOWEVER, what I don't love about this service is that, according to my website designers SetMySite (these guys are incredible btw), there's no "customizable embed code"... in business owner terms that means, when the client wants to book their appointment through the website, they click on a link on the website that takes them OUT of your website and ON TO MindBody's website. There are other salon booking applications that allow you to create a custom look and feel to the appointment booking application and "embed" it onto your website, so that your clients can actually book ON your website. MindBody offers no such feature. So why does this ruin the experience so much? 1) It looks unprofessional! We consider ourselves a very high-end salon. Sending our client to another website that doesn't match the same look and feel of our website looks amateur and unpolished. Especially since our website uses dark colors, and MindBody's is all white - it's a very ugly contrast. 2) It's not very user friendly for the client. Originally I wanted a "book now" button under each service offering on my website and I wanted to have that button automatically take the client down the path to book that specific service once they clicked on it (obviously). But I guess that wasn't so obvious for the MindBody peeps as when someone clicks on the "book now" button on my website, it just takes them to a general page where the client has to fish around for the service they JUST TRIED to book on my site and re-add it so they can book! SMH. 3) When the client is taken to the MindBody booking page, they aren't greeted with a list of services to choose from. They are greeted the the need to "sign in" to an account. How could a first time client already have an account? MindBody should know that many many clients that book online are actually first time clients! Why not make it as easy as possible for them to book online? I feel like MindBody makes it as HARD as possible for them to book the service they want through the website itself.

Fordeler:

Excellent admin management. Wonderful for managing appointments and worth the money based on this alone. You pay more as your business grows. I have found the support to be excellent. I'm not sure why so many people here are complaining about the support. Everyone I've talked to has been really knowledgeable and helpful.

Ulemper:

No way to book appointments directly on your own website. This is a pretty big one for me obviously. The booking page for the customer is stark, confusing, and unnecessarily cumbersome. There needs to be a way to make the integration more seamless and pretty. I guess it's just very disappointing because the software and company are otherwise very good. This seems like such a no-brainer and I feel like I'm losing business because of it. This needs to be addressed.

Sean
Founder and Executive Director i USA
Idrett, 2–10 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 1–5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

Considering Mindbody? BEWARE! They will say what you want to hear to get your credit card on file

1,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: TERRIBLE. They are misleading snake oil salesmen who are glad to swindle small family owned businesses without blinking an eye. Provided misleading and inaccurate information about functionality. THE WORST customer service when trying to make things right. They continue to charge my credit card multiple times after I canceled, leaving me to wait 30 days to get my own money back. They promised a full refund and decided to never refund a cent and they never followed up with me. The only reason I was able to get them back on the phone was because they kept charging my card! BEWARE: MINDBODY IS COMPRISED OF SNAKE OIL SALESMAN, CROOKS AND SWINDLERS

Fordeler:

Robust feature list, aesthetics are ok.

Ulemper:

The sales team will say whatever they think you need to hear to get you signed up, even if they are not fully sure about the functionality of certain features or if the platform is a good fit for you business. They will tell you it is a great fit, even if they know it is not going to work for you. I spent hours and hours describing in intricate detail the needs of my business and going over the functionality of the features to make sure it would work. They assured me it would be great. After being sold and working on on boarding for months, because it is an incredibly convoluted process, I came to realize the features I was relying on did not actually work as described, leaving me without an operating system for my business during peak season. The sales team and the development team and the onboarding team act completely independently and do not communicate consistently with the customer or each other, leaving wide gaps in the sales team's understanding of the actual functionality of the product. Instead, you will be provided misinformation, no matter if that leaves you and your business grasping for straws. When you try to work things out with customer service, they again tell you one thing and don't follow up or act completely different once you are off the phone. I was told I would get a full refund, only to never see a cent or ever get a call back. They also charged my credit card MULTIPLE times after I canceled; I had to wait 30 days to get my money.

for 5 år siden

Hi Sean - Thank you taking the time to leave a review of your experience with MINDBODY. We do see that our accounting team issued a refund for the charges you received after you cancelled your account with us, and apologize for that happening. Your feedback has been sent to our Sales Management team for review. We wish you the best of luck as you grow your business.

Gina

Mindbody post virus apocalypse

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: In normal times, mb while not perfect is worth the expense. There are a lot of features and you used to be able to call them 24/7. But in the world of covid, it's too expensive and it's even harder to access customer service, the hours are limited and the wait times very long. We put our mb account on hold- which costs $50 a month- you can actually get software for that amount. Pre-covid rating is 4 and now it's a 3

Fordeler:

Before the virus hit, I loved Mindbody. The high monthly fee was worth the expense because the software automatically links up with 3rd party vendors like Class Pass and gym pass. Plus nearly every studio is using this software so it's easy to pick up traveling clients or sales via their dynamic pricing option. In short, the subscription is super high but in normal times you get a lot of it in return. This is not the case at the moment. They did offer 1 month subscription relief and 2 if you commit to 2 years but I don't know if we will make it? Most of the support staff is super friendly and helpful.

Ulemper:

Given it's many features, the software is sophisticated and not easy to use. Could never figure out the private yoga feature or how to show the studio was being rented so for us not to be able to do this - it was very expensive. Also we were one of the first studios to live stream so we got set up prior =however not all mb reps could accurately advise how to set up. We paid for adverting on fb and google, got many clicks and zero conversions- people kept getting tripped up in mb. A survey indicated over 30% of users had a hard time booking, paying for or accessing live stream classes on mb. I literally spent all day every day troubleshooting with mb reps, instructors and clients. I wonder ho many people we lost that got turned off? We decided to move our live stream and on demand off he platform.

Terri
President i USA
Anmelderkilde

I've increased my business 20% in each of the 2 years I've been with MBO.

5,0 for 6 år siden

Fordeler:

MBO is far more than a software provider. They are my strategic business partner. They keep me current on all the technological advancements available in the market through ongoing development in the software. As well as provide the research/data analysis which helps me make sound business decisions regarding my future growth and profitability. My favorite feature is the ease of setting up the reoccurring revenue via auto pay monthly membership contracts. The other two powerful resources I use are the automated emails, retention/re-engage email marketing, and all the reporting capabilities. The day to day use of class check-in, retail sales, client account management are all features I like. Finally, the primary reason, and the one which has earned MBO the strategic partner status within my organization is summed up in on simple word support. Their world class team of dedicated technical support staff are available 24/7/365 to answer my questions, provide information and will take all the time necessary to help me resolve anything I need. The support doesn't end with the technical. Through the MINDBODY University program I've learned best practices, how to use the reports to build my sales and marketing strategies and to set my business goals. The MBU video tutorial liberty provides additional information on a variety of topics right from my desktop. MINDBODY is far more than a software provider, they are my teammates! My success is their success. Period.

Ulemper:

Like any partnership, there are always imperfections and areas of improvement. If I could wave a magic wand and all my wishes were granted, then this is what I would wish: a more robust set of auto email options more content for the retention and re-engage emails more functionality related to inventory the ability of change contract start dates after the contract has been activated That's about it. There are other, small quirks which can be annoying at times, but then again, nothing is perfect and there is always room for improvement in any relationship.

for 6 år siden

Thanks for the review, Terri! We're proud to be on your team!

Verifisert anmelder
Helse, velvære og trening, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode

bussniss health fitness

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Mindbody is a cloud-based software that provides management solutions for health and wellness businesses, such as fitness centers, salons, spas, and yoga studios. It offers a range of features, including online scheduling, staff management, payment processing, and marketing tools.Positive points:User-friendly interface: Mindbody is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly access the features they need.Versatile: Mindbody is a versatile platform that can be customized to suit the specific needs of different types of health and wellness businesses.Customer support: The company offers a range of customer support options, including phone, email, and chat support.Mobile app: The Mindbody mobile app allows users to manage their business on-the-go and makes it easy for clients to book appointments and classes.Negative points:Pricing: Some users feel that Mindbody is expensive compared to other management software options.Glitches: Some users have reported experiencing glitches or bugs with the software, which can be frustrating and time-consuming to resolve.Limited reporting options: While Mindbody provides some basic reporting features, some users would like to see more advanced reporting options to help them better analyze their business data.Overall, Mindbody is a widely used and respected software in the health and wellness industry. While it may have some drawbacks, many businesses find it to be an effective tool for managing their operation

Fordeler:

Comprehensive business management: Mindbody offers a suite of tools for businesses in the wellness industry, including scheduling, booking, payment processing, client management, and marketing. This all-in-one platform can simplify administrative tasks and streamline operations.Customizable options: Mindbody provides a range of customization options for businesses to tailor their services and branding. For example, businesses can create their own branded app, website, or online store using the Mindbody platform.Customer engagement: Mindbody offers features to engage customers and build relationships, such as automated appointment reminders, personalized messaging, and loyalty programs. These can help businesses retain customers and increase customer satisfaction.Reporting and analytics: Mindbody provides detailed reporting and analytics on business performance, including sales, revenue, and customer behavior. This can help businesses make informed decisions and optimize their operations.Integration with other tools: Mindbody can integrate with a variety of other tools, such as social media, email marketing, and accounting software. This can help businesses streamline their workflows and improve efficiency.Positive points:User-friendly interface: Mindbody is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly access the features they need.Versatile: Mindbody is a versatile platform that can be customized to suit the specific needs of different types of

Ulemper:

Pricing: Some users have found Mindbody to be expensive, especially for small businesses or independent practitioners who may not have a large budget.Complexity: While Mindbody offers many features and options, some users have found the platform to be complex and difficult to navigate, especially for beginners.Technical issues: Some users have experienced technical issues such as slow loading times, system crashes, and glitches, which can be frustrating and disruptive.Customer support: While Mindbody offers customer support, some users have reported slow response times and difficulty in getting their issues resolved.Limited customization: Some users have reported that Mindbody's templates and design options are limited, which can make it challenging to create a unique and personalized brand.Negative points:Pricing: Some users feel that Mindbody is expensive compared to other management software options.Glitches: Some users have reported experiencing glitches or bugs with the software, which can be frustrating and time-consuming to resolve.Limited reporting options: While Mindbody provides some basic reporting features, some users would like to see more advanced reporting options to help them better analyze their business data.

Angelica
University Intern i Ecuador
Farmasi, 501–1 000 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode

Enhance Your Spa's Success with Mindbody's Comprehensive Management Platform

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My experience to Mindbody as a pharmaceutical product development and research intern was constrained because it had little to do with my area of study. However, I was able to see how fitness clubs and wellness centers used Mindbody to run their businesses. The software's capabilities, including client administration and online class scheduling, promoted efficient organization and enhanced the general client experience. The marketing strategies used by Mindbody were especially effective at luring in new customers and keeping hold of current ones. Despite the fact that my interaction with Mindbody was purely observational, it shed light on how effective it is as a complete management solution for wellness enterprises.

Fordeler:

For wellness and fitness enterprises, Mindbody provides a wide range of features. Its complete platform makes customer administration, class registration, and appointment scheduling simple. The software's user-friendly interface and adjustable options make it simple to customize to the particular requirements of each organization. Customers are drawn to and kept by Mindbody thanks to its powerful marketing tools, which also include customer interaction tools and automated email campaigns. Data-driven decision-making is made possible by the reporting and analytics capabilities, which offer insightful information about business performance. For both clients and businesses, Mindbody offers simplicity and flexibility thanks to its mobile app and connectivity with a number of payment processors.

Ulemper:

The pricing structure of Mindbody is one of its drawbacks because it can be prohibitively expensive for independent or small wellness businesses. It may take some users some time and effort to completely understand the initial setup and learning process and make use of all the features of the software. Although Mindbody provides a wide range of functionality, some particular needs or specialized wellness enterprises may call for more customization or integration with specialized software. There have been reports of sporadic technical problems or sluggish customer service response times, which could affect user experience and business operations.

Rafaela
Business Owner - Director i Australia
Kosmetikk, 2–10 ansatte

A Warning about Mindbody's Services

1,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: A Disastrous Experience with Mindbody. I strongly caution against engaging with Mindbody for your business needs.

Fordeler:

I strongly caution against engaging with Mindbody for your business needs. The support provided by this company is shockingly inadequate and will leave you stranded when you need assistance the most. When seeking software solutions for your company, robust and reliable support is crucial – an aspect that Mindbody sorely lacks. The system itself is plagued with numerous flaws that will inevitably disrupt your day-to-day operations. Any initial support you receive during the demo or sales phase is misleading, as it rapidly deteriorates once you've committed to their services. Mindbody's choice to hire overseas support staff results in poor communication and a distinct lack of understanding of their own system. Attempting to obtain assistance becomes a frustrating endeavor. The overseas support team often puts you on hold while they familiarize themselves with the system's issues before attempting to provide an explanation. Presently, the company fails to provide adequate training and support for the team responsible for assisting you, leaving them seemingly lost. Attempts to escalate the issue and speak with someone senior go unanswered, leaving customers waiting for hours. Unfortunately, after committing to an annual contract, you'll realize that you've invested considerable time and energy in inputting all your data into a system that proves to be unreliable. Transitioning to an alternative software solution and retraining your team becomes a daunting task, consuming a significant amount of time and effort. As a busy entrepreneur, I find it impractical to dedicate the time needed to decipher the convoluted information on their website or endure the lackluster customer service. I strongly advise exploring alternative options for your business software needs, as Mindbody may prove to be more trouble than it's worth.

Ulemper:

I strongly caution against engaging with Mindbody for your business needs.

Tim
Tim
OWNER i USA
Filantropi, 11–50 ansatte
Kilde: GetApp

Mindbody - Be Prepared to Spend Countless Wasted Hours To Make This Software Work

2,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Avoid this software especially if you are a small busines.

Fordeler:

It is a functional tool if you have hundreds of extra hours to set it up, understand its glitches and manage around its shortcomings.

Ulemper:

We have been using Mindbody for 5+ years. I don't believe the software is designed by anyone who actually uses it because it is the opposite of human centered design. I am writing this review because we have spent 6-7 months trying to set up payment for another site and their team has given us nothing but the run around. During the pandemic, they withheld funds for no reason at all and made all their users write for "Permission" to get money they got from clients who had paid for services. The Credit cards fees are hidden and contain numerous hidden fees and on top of that they can't eve make software easy to use. So many examples of things that could be simplified: Cancelling someone's recurring class scheduling is a ridiculous 9 click(!) process for no reason at all. The tool looks different and functions different in every different place. From the software, Online APP or imbedded tools on your website. They all can do some things and not others. ZERO CONSISTENCY in look or functionality. Billing with online tools can't be targeted to a location. Only charges run by staff in the software can be designated to a location. Scheduling people into classes is also a process that takes numerous extra steps and time. Every day, you spend an hour "checking out" appointments to find the few that might have billing issues instead of having something easier to use that would check out appointments that have billing already. ZERO RESPONSIVENESS to feature requests.

Verifisert anmelder
Idrett, 2–10 ansatte

Stay away

1,0 for 7 år siden

Fordeler:

Membership restrictions. payment on account consumer online portion is in Italian ( the language of the country I live in)

Ulemper:

Everything! Was told the app was available in Italian when I was sold the system. 1.5 years later there was a price increase and still no Italian app. I am in Italy and this is one the most important features of my business. * lowest level barely gives you the basics you need to run a business. *By law, I need sales broken down into 3 categories: 1. total sales 2. sales at 22% VAT 3. sales at 10%. Unfortunately, at the basic level this is NOT offered. My sales reporting is per the Italian Law as we must report to the government in this format. It isn't worth paying extra a month for a report I need by law. *By law, I need scontrino and fattura capabilities which they do not have available for Italy yet they continue to sell to Italy. MBO is not compliant with Italian law. They have been very unresponsive in correcting anything and continue to sell in Italy. *TotalWOD not great *Can't put more than 1 item in a contract. *can't do inventory *horrible customer service. takes over a month to get a response via email and several hours waits on chat or phone. *constant price increases *there is so much more I really do not like about Mindbody Online. They shouldn't be selling in a country that they are not compliant with the law at the basic price. *They are NOT designed for a CrossFit Box. *The system is too slow regardless of the operating system. I have tried it on a MAC and a PC. *when a SEPA/ACH fails and gets returned, it doesn't alert the system. It used to do it with the first 3rd party processor (ayden) but doesn't with PaySafe. MBO said they would look into it and never got back to me so now when something fails, I manually adjust the account. It is a pain. A software system should make your life easier.... NOT mind body online. Worst system ever! I am would not recommend it to anyone especially a CrossFit facility operating as a normal business (non ASD). You will waste hours with them. Truly, think twice before you choose MindBody Online. It is horrible for small businesses.

Le
, 11–50 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

MINDBODY IS THE WORST!!!

1,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: THEY HOLD YOUR CLIENT DATA HOSTAGE - Additionally, when we leave we will have to pay them for our own clients information to have it transferred to the new company . . . OUR OWN CLIENTS!!!

Fordeler:

The software is pretty easy to figure out however the bad too far outweighs the good. When you crash as often as MindBody does it really doesn't matter whether your software is easy to use or not.

Ulemper:

THEY CONSTANTLY DISRUPT BUSINESS - They choose to launch software updates and perform maintenance during peak business hours which constantly disrupts business. One outage on 4/5/18 lasted THE WHOLE DAY!!! Then the following day their credit card processors went down almost an entire day and this was a busy Friday for us. They majorly altered their software system and implemented in on Saturday 3/3/18 which severely disrupted business. All of a sudden our front desk staff could not book clients services, close out the register, or tip service providers out. They stated that this was now the Essentials Package. In the MBO Essentials package staff cannot book or close out a register, only a manager or owner can do this. Managers cannot tip out staff, only an owner can do this. What kind of small business runs with managers on hand to book and close out the drawer every day and owners who also come in every day to tips the staff out for what they earned? THEY STOLE THOUSANDS FROM OUT CLIENTS ACCOUNTS - They discontinued our clients rewards and took all the money that they had earned from their accounts. Some of our clients had been earning these funds for a decades. We had thousands affected! THEIR CREDIT CARD PROCESSING WONT ACCEPT ALL CREDIT CARDS - They switched us over so that they could function as our credit card processor this last year and assured us that nothing would change, however because of the way they process transactions prepaid credit cards like visa, mastercard, etc can no longer be used as a form of payment.