15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Genesys Cloud CX

4,4 (223)

Om Genesys Cloud CX

Genesys Cloud CX gjør kundeforhold enklere. Vi kobler sammen telefon, e-post og chat med ett verktøy for bedre kundekontakt

Lær mer om Genesys Cloud CX

Fordeler:

It provides an all-in-one solution and allows us to connect and communicate with clients and co-workers efficiently anywhere. Genesys Cloud is very dependable and the learning curve is a breeze.

Ulemper:

Going through some pains here has taught us a lot but the issues themselves aren't ideal. There have been some data lags when we have tried to access our data through the UI or APIs.

Vurderinger av Genesys Cloud CX

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
4,0
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Genesys Cloud CX har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,4 av 5 stjerner, basert på 223 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Genesys Cloud CX før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (223)

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing i USA
Restauranter, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Improving the quality of service provided to customers.

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Our five insurance companies now employ a multichannel marketing strategy that combines inbound and outbound efforts to reach new and existing clients. In order to increase efficiency and boost customer satisfaction, we migrated from a purely voice-based system and a third-party Livechat to one that incorporates chat, SMS, and email. The downtime problems of the previous system were also addressed by Genesys.

Fordeler:

Genesys cloud cx has been an invaluable asset to our company as the industry's leading cloud contact center platform. The fact that it may be easily modified to meet your specific needs is another plus. It's constantly up-to-date, and it takes very little time and work to put into deployment. I'm satisfied with its overall performance, and I must say that it's unusual to come across such a fantastic, bug-free, and straightforward platform.

Ulemper:

We finally found a means to communicate without breaking the bank with Genesys cloud cx. It's something I'd suggest for companies of any size.

Nafees
MSE i USA
Bankvirksomhet, 10 000+ ansatte

Great Software

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Its been a great experience and business is really happy so far.

Fordeler:

Great feature filled product with most of the bells and whistles you need to run contact center and meet your customer needs. Access from anywhere

Ulemper:

WFM and WEM needs little more lift to compete with industry leaders

Daniel
Systems Admin i USA
Telekommunikasjon, 201–500 ansatte

Genesys Cloud CX

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Fordeler:

Lots of contact center functionality. User friendly interface.

Ulemper:

Slow responses from support on open tickets.

Bilindustri, 51–200 ansatte

Not a Big Fan

3,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, my experience with this software is mostly negative and I don't know if I'd recommend it to other companies who are looking for a reliable piece of software they can use everyday.

Fordeler:

Once you are familiar with the best way to search for calls and how to utilize a call page to get information then the software is easy enough to use. In terms of profile information for agents it works well. I think the Queue activity is a good function of the software and allows me to monitor the status of inbound calls easily enogh.

Ulemper:

I feel like I get inaccurate info with this product. For instance, the duration of calls is never accurate (I mean never). Many times the agent who actually conducts the call does not appear on the list when searching for a call and the timeline can be inaccurate too (not all the time though). My main issue with Purecloud's system is just how often it crashes. I rely on this system daily in order to monitor my agents and I will sometimes need to quickly jump into a call in order to gather info, only to ve given a message that the call data could nto be loaded. I may be understanding if this is the case for a call that JUST ended, but when it's a call from days ago then we have a problem.

Svar fra Genesys

for 5 år siden

Thank you for sharing your experiences of using PureCloud and I'm sorry you have had some issues. We cannot contact you directly as you have posted anonymously but we really would like to connect to drill down further into the points you have highlighted and see what can be done to improve matters. Please contact me directly at [email protected] (Director of Customer Marketing) and I will be happy to escalate your issues. Thanks, Lara Booth

Ivan
Supervisor Contact Center i Ecuador
Telekommunikasjon, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Una excelente herramienta para mejorar la experiencia al cliente y alcanzar tus resultados.

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Fordeler:

Genesys Cloud CX surprises you with its ease of use and user-friendly interface. It has available real-time performance Dashboards based on the indicators that your Contact Center manages. In addition, it has the ability to store historical information that allows you to measure the evolution of your indicators and compare them with past periods.

Ulemper:

I recommend defining which market segment and which service channels your Contact Center will manage, because the cost of the system is a factor to take into account, if your Contact Center is small or is in the process of growth, I recommend using Genesys with a lower cost plan.

Telekommunikasjon, 501–1 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

8/10 product for now, as this product gets better will easily be a 10/10 product in the future

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I'm happy to be using this product as it becomes better and will be a very strong product to beat in the future

Fordeler:

It was easy to implement and start up. For my company as we had multiple software for our CRM, Genesys Cloud really made it easy as it is all in one software

Ulemper:

Some areas still need to be developed, such as the reporting and the Workforce Management addon

Murat
Murat
System Analyst i Tyrkia
Bankvirksomhet, 10 000+ ansatte

Genesys Pure Cloud

4,0 for 4 år siden

Fordeler:

It is easy to use this product it is like a rock

Ulemper:

Price policies are not flexible and scalable.

Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Best on premise to cloud transformation of contact center application

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Over 1.6 years of experience in Genesys cloud. Also worked with Amazon connect but the most user-friendly and easy-to-use Genesys is the preferable one.

Fordeler:

Genesys cloud has both architect and agent desktops it depends on the license. It is easy to build and test the flow. Scheduling and agent desktop view is best to experience. Inbound, outbound, Bot flow, Web messaging, Secure flow and email, etc. its like omnichannel supporting

Ulemper:

Still, there is a lag on the architect's side. Example: Genesys support only limited languages so other than the non-supported language we have to select Google TTS. Sometimes it doesn't work properly

Datamaskin, maskinvare, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Genesys is a great cloud phone system

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience is a with Genesys has been great. The cloud is the future of landlines.

Fordeler:

The system is fairly easy to use and it appears to have good security features. The calls are very clear and you have activity history stored in the system. You also have access to voicemail, which can be accessed at any time.

Ulemper:

It is sometimes difficult to understand the menu. For example, I was not sure how to call someone without asking first. I see room for improvement in making this product easier to use.

Juan David
Juan David
Project Manager i Colombia
Telekommunikasjon, 11–50 ansatte

Next gen Cotact center solution

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Its a very good product, reduce the chain technology compounds and very easy to use

Fordeler:

Its very easy to deploy, with a high quality technology, understand the business requeirements, and its all in one solution.

Ulemper:

A better call recording its required, like a dedicated system (NICE, Verint, RedBox).

Pramod
Project Lead i India
Økonomiske tjenester, 5 001–10 000 ansatte

Contact Center Implementation using Genesys Cloud

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: After implementing Genesys Cloud solutions, we are able to get agents recordings, reporting and monitoring easily.

Fordeler:

Contact Center Routing using Architect, Implementation of contact center components and for supervisors it is easy to use to check on agent status, reporting and analytics and recordings, integration from existing Genesys Engage & Avaya to Genesys Cloud is smooth

Ulemper:

API integration, Custom Routing solutions, and Desktop sharing options not available

Teri
VP - HR, Payroll, Contact Center i USA
Datamaskin, programvare, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

PureCloud is easy to navigate and I appreciate that there are continuous improvements being made.

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Ease of connecting all my agents and the ability to easily move agents as needs changed. Adding customers quickly and being able to provide dedicated, specific customer service for their customers. Also, being able to have control of changing messages. In my previous software I was supposed to provide 24 hours notice if I wanted the inclement weather message played because we needed to close - we are in Wisconsin - we don't really decide to just close 24 hours in advance, we wait and see if it is really necessary and then proceed. Having that ability to change with changing/time sensitive situations also extremely helpful.

Fordeler:

Hands down - ease of training new agents and getting them up and running is my number one. Also, I have transitioned from 3 separate systems for Outbound, Email/Chat and IVR and now all of my agents are in 1 system AND can communicate with each other! We have a much more customer-centric experience for our customers with better flow and getting them to the person who can help them the most without asking them to call back a different number. We are also able to house all supporting documents within the software - so we have cleared cubicles (which, let's be honest, are already small to begin with) of training binders, updates, FAQs, scripts and other resources. We were also able to move to USB headsets, further saving monthly land line expenses as well as improving sound quality for both the agents and our customers. Ease of scalability is one of the reasons we went with PureCloud as we were maxing out and having a difficult time going up/down in seats and be agile about it previously easy to add, difficult to remove. I find the Resource Center helpful and I am able to add or change things within PureCloud through the step-by-step directives. I also really like that there are improvements being made daily to PureCloud (weekly release notes) and it shows the proactive stance that Genesys takes with the product and not waiting to make annual overhauls to the product.

Ulemper:

I would have to say my greatest pain point is reporting. Canned reporting within PureCloud is limited and there have been minimal modifications made here. The data is available through the API but without having that resource internally, I rely heavily on running my own data for the operation from contact center stats to generating information for invoicing clients that we provide 3rd party contact center services for. This is a sticking point for me. Additionally, the script writer is a bit cumbersome - improvements are coming on this one, but at this point I don't load a full script, I only screen pop information regarding the account because it is difficult to build and have it make sense for what I need it for. Biggest issue? Everything is plain text so all my bold, colorized, hyperlinked etc. all disabled.

Datamaskin, programvare, 501–1 000 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Omnichannel capabilities

4,0 for 9 måneder siden

Fordeler:

Genesys Cloud CX offers seamless integration across multiple channels, including voice, email, chat, social media, and SMS.

Ulemper:

Genesys Cloud CX is a comprehensive platform with various features and functionalities, which may require some time for users to fully understand and utilize.

Datamaskin, programvare, 501–1 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Can help businesses optimize customer service and improve customer satisfaction

4,0 for 10 måneder siden

Fordeler:

Provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and manage customer interactions and offers a variety of integrations with third-party applications, such as CRM and workforce management software, which can help improve efficiency and streamline workflows.

Ulemper:

May require significant customization to fit specific business needs, which can be time-consuming and costly and can be challenging to manage large volumes of customer data and interactions, particularly without proper training or expertise.

Stamatios
SVP Contact Center Technology i USA
Bankvirksomhet, 1 001–5 000 ansatte

Make your Cloudy Contact Center Model Clear

4,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall, the Genesys Cloud CX solution helped save us from the hassle of having to maintain the much needed hardware maintenance activities associated with your tradition on-prem solution. The flexibility with call routing enables us to get calls routed to the correct resource for support.

Fordeler:

The IVR and virtual contact center routing capabilities along with Virtual hold callback solution and the outbound dialer campaigns is what we are actively using that our contact center receives a benefit from along with API connections to our host system for self service automation enabling our workforce to concentrate on handling exception versus normal contact requests.

Ulemper:

speech recognition for banking industry can be improved upon.

Bankvirksomhet, 1 001–5 000 ansatte

Genesys service & product review

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Its providing and outsourced to the bank which we can rollout new call centre very quickly

Fordeler:

Pros: Pure cloud now does what it was design to do and provide cloud based telephone outsources services to the bank, We moved to a third part for 1-2 line support service ( Kaptec) to provide a good all around support services.

Ulemper:

Pure cloud now does what it was design to do and provide cloud based telephone outsources services to the bank, but I was not resilient for the first year or so, The service rap was also very poor, with Genesys SDM not flexible in dealing with major incident and provided root cause of these issues back to the customer, If we want any changes customisation to the product everything was a project and prolong delivery timescales with genesys consultants. The license model for the agents is quite confusing and the license model for the genesis product is expensive and at time hard to understand

Isaiah
Business Architect, Workforce Optimization i USA
Medisinsk utstyr, 10 000+ ansatte

PureCloud - Great for OmniChannel, but not Voice

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: It is an overall great new system, in which I know in time will only get better! Even though Spoken IVR is not available right now, I know it will be in the future. Once it is in place, the PureCloud will be impossible to beat!

Fordeler:

Genesys PureCloud offers some great ways to streamline and modernize your Call Center and its performance. The ability to supply your customers with multiple contact channels (email, chat, text, voice) is a huge benefit to the customer, along with opening new revenue paths (whether it be Customer Satisfaction or new Sales Opportunities) for your company. To have all this without having to have an on premise environment is amazing!

Ulemper:

Unfortunately, there is one major hurdle when it comes to Genesys PureCloud. If a customer is using a voice channel to reach your call center, there are some limitations. Currently, PureCloud does not allow for Spoken IVR. So, if your company has one main phone line that houses all the support for all the products and services it offers, the customer can't just speak the word or phrase that best describes the services they need and get routed to the right agent/department. The only option for the customer is to go through a list of options in a phone menu and wait until it offers the option they need and press the corresponding number. For our company, that would mean 50-100 different menu items! If this is a must, then PureEngage is the way to go!

Ruby
Test Specialist i India
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 10 000+ ansatte

Excellent contact centre platform

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: The overall experience with Genesys Cloud CX has been top notch. We were able to go live with 11 plus countries and soon will be live with many more countries. Customer support is very efficient as the turn around time is very less.

Fordeler:

As an administrator, I find Genesys Cloud CX easy to use application. It can connect with real time attributes. The capability and scalability of this tool is flawless. Some of the other features that I like includes the call logging, predictive engagement, blind transfers, etc.

Ulemper:

One of the features which I like the least is it's limitation on a number of segments that can be added for a given license. The configuration flow if a user is live with multiple markets is very complex at times which requires a lot of additional support.

Edgar Alan
Systems Leader i Mexico
Mat og drikke, 5 001–10 000 ansatte

GENESYS CLOUD WITH HEINEKEN MEXICO

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We want offer to our clients the best services in Customer Service, Pickup Sales Orders, Surveys, IVR, SMS, IPA Tool, ACD Tool, and incorporate new digital tools: Speech analytics, WFM, Voice Bots, Whats app and the like.

Fordeler:

Powerfull Platform and the most important you can add many features from the appfoundry in order to incorporate any kind of service or technology and offer the best customer service. Easy to integrate to our CRM, Web pages. The Genesys Team help us to enhance the functionalities that we want implement in our company. Time to implement was very short 6 months.

Ulemper:

We have problems with the integration with our SAP, because the version wasn't compatible with the solution.

Aarde
Sr. Director GMS Technology, Analytics, & Product i USA
Detaljhandel, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Genesys Cloud delivers enterprise level technology for a team of 2,000 global agents.

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Genesys Cloud is an amazing product and company. We decided to migrate to them in August of 2019. The implementation and ongoing support from Genesys has been nothing buy amazing. They provided dedicated personalized support during our roll out/go live and have continuing to support us through our ongoing business as usual operations ever since.

Fordeler:

We implemented Genesys to solve for the following areas: Social Bridge for Digital Support: new digital channels Internal Communication tool: replacing Skype Integrated WFO suite: Speech Analytics and QA Scorecards, replacing two 3rd party vendors WFO/WFM agent dashboards built in  Chatbots built in AWS architecture 3 layers of redundancy (3A – Active, Active, Active)  Redundant Edges in LAX and BER (VoIP) MOS scores for every call built in (intelligent analysis tool) Concurrent model allows to scale at lower additional costs compared to named model Micro Services Direct to developer(s)   Agile deployment(s) (multi/week)

Ulemper:

We don't like how we have to use on site Edges for VoIP traffic.

Jorge
Director Support i USA
Sikkerhet og etterforskning, 5 001–10 000 ansatte

There are better options

3,0 for 4 år siden

Fordeler:

The software has a decent feature set but prices to high when compared to other companies in the same market

Ulemper:

Support is not good, often takes too long to find solutions. Cost is high for what you get

Emmanuel jeremiah
Statistician i Uganda
Regnskap, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

A master at incident resolving and analysis

5,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Otherwise I am having alot of fun using the genesys cloud and my experience is generally an amazing one

Fordeler:

What I like most about the genesys cloud is that it's very friendly to use because it doesn't require alot of training and it is easy to navigate through the app

Ulemper:

What i like least about the genesys cloud is the fact that it freezes some times and it some times takes long to run commands with a time lag of like 10 seconds

Hailey
HR Business Partner i USA
Personaltjenester (HR), 51–200 ansatte

PureCloud

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Purecloud has been helpful when I am out of the office. I also enjoy the fact that I receive an email when I get a voicemail. It includes the voicemail in the email which is very helpful if I need to send it to someone on my team to assist.

Fordeler:

The I can use my cell phone as if I were on my office phone. I'm able to communicate with clients as if I am in the office while I'm on my cell phone; out of the office traveling, picking up my kids, etc.

Ulemper:

When my office phone is forwarded to my cell phone, it will only ring once, maybe twice before the call has already moved into my voicemail. If my phone is not right in or near my hand, I will miss the call.

Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 501–1 000 ansatte

User-friendly & Intuitve

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I use this in a remote call center environment. It's great that it can be used via web browser or application - makes it flexible when I need to switch computers, etc. When I'm looking at reports, it can sometimes be tricky to see all of my subordinates and their details without individually clicking through each and every name, mostly because the side menu tabs keep taking over half the screen. For its direct purpose - handling calls - really no complaints.

Fordeler:

I think it's easy to use. I appreciate that you can use it via web browser or application. The menu icons make it easy for you to identify the tools you need. The live chat functions while on calls are extremely useful and easy to access.

Ulemper:

Calls often drop for no reason. The time-off tool is clunky - you have to tap through dates and times rather than just enter them manually which can take way too long. The sound quality of calls can be questionable in seasons. The evaluation element.

Alexandru
Engineer I i Romania
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte

My 2 cents

5,0 for 2 år siden

Fordeler:

First and foremost i like the ease of use, second comes the functionality and all the options.

Ulemper:

I haven't encountered yet anything to dislike about it.