Om Deel

Lønn og samsvar bygget for en global arbeidsstyrke.

Lær mer om Deel

Fordeler:

Easy to transfer money to a local account with even crypto options.

Vurderinger av Deel

Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene
3,5

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Deel har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 3,7 av 5 stjerner, basert på 15 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Deel før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (15)

Wadinga
Wadinga
Software Contractor i Kamerun
Datamaskin, programvare, 1 001-5 000 ansatte

Great payroll software

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It's a great company with an awesome product and their advance payment feature is quite handy

Fordeler:

Easy to transfer money to a local account with even crypto options

Ulemper:

There are fees for every service but moderately priced.

Full-stack Developer i Nepal
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: 6–12 måneder
Anmelderkilde

Almost perfect for my usecase

4,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Fordeler:

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Ulemper:

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

CFO i USA
Trådløst, 2-10 ansatte

Deel is the real deal

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: Very easy to transition to, with great customer support (rarely needed since it was such an easy process) and well received by our contractors.

Fordeler:

We were paying 40 contractors in 27 countries using 7 different methods of payment (paypal, wise, ach, etc.). Deel allowed us to consolidate into a single ACH payment but provided the flexibility to our contractors to receive payment however they wanted. Having formal contracts, identity verification, and the associated paperwork all in one place has also ensured peace of mind should any government agency ever question whether these contractors are legitimately offshore.

Ulemper:

Pricing is a little high, and it does not interface with QuickBooks Desktop.

Head of sales i Bulgaria
Internett, 11-50 ansatte

Bad on all fronts

1,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Nothing short of bad, a road full of hiccups and disaster.
it was so bad that <2 months in we started looking at switching to another provider.

Fordeler:

1. it allows you to hire and pay remote employees in a long list of countries and comply with the local laws 2. the onboarding uploading screen of the documents needed is fairly straightforward

Ulemper:

1. the admin has no clue where each one of his onboarding employees is at in that stage (if they have finished it , if there are bottlenecks 2. the UI is nothing short of a disaster - in order for you to try and find things like trying to resubmit expenses you need to click on your contract instead of actually have a dedicated expenses section. it feels that it was built as an after-thought 3. we've switched from another similar tool where we thought wasn't great but Deel is a freefall (it took me to get the actual counter contract once I've signed mine digitally a week, they aren't really aware of the local legal or much of the regulations so their support isn't really helpful and disconnected form your customer success. 4. we've been on the phone with them daily for over 6 weeks now past the onboarding to try and solve so many hiccups including miscalculations from their end of payments, lack of benefit enrollment

Margaret
VP Finance i USA
Internett, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Much better than the alternatives

4,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Significant reduction in banking and currency translation fees

Fordeler:

We demo'd lots of contractor management and payment platforms and Deel was by far the cheapest! We are just implementing now and its been very easy.

Ulemper:

nothing! So far we like it very much!!!

Svar fra Deel

for 10 måneder siden

Hi Margaret, Thank you for the kind review and we're glad onboarding was an easy painless experience for you. We hope to keep making more and more improvements for the future, to ease Payroll and Employee Management. If possible, we would love to hear your thoughts on how we can further improve our product and services. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] Best, Deel Team.

Adam
BizDev i USA
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Like buying a car, everything is nice till the sale point, from there it's a disaster

1,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: BAD BAD BAD Really bad. Signing up was a pleasure, the pitch sounded perfect, the idea itself is overdue and the promises that were made gave me confidence that this was the best possible solution. Firstly, they charge a calendar monthly service fee no matter when you joined, I joined on the 21st so I still paid in FULL for that month despite getting NO service and no paychecks. Had they disclosed that I would have waited till the first of the next month to join. Their customer service is a non existing joke, they no longer respond at all to my inquiries. The first time I tried to speak to them my message was - "hey, is there a phone number for support?", as I wanted to speak to someone on the phone. Their response was that a ticket was submitted and I will get a response in about 3 days via email....all I asked was if they had a phone number or not...After hours of frustration they PROMISED a supervisor would call me to help, no one ever called. Now, I have a CRITICAL issue with my employee, he got paid his first paycheck no issue, but his next paycheck was due a week ago and never showed up, there is actually a paystub on the Deel platform showing that he got paid on time, but the money was never transferred to his bank. I'm sure these things happen, that's just life, problem is there is NO ONE to speak to, they have not been answering chats in over 4 days, no response at all, no one to email (I tried, got no response) , and they have no phone number...so here we are.

Fordeler:

I only liked the ideas it promised to do, as it turned out to be a nightmare there is unfortunately nothing left to like.

Ulemper:

The (lack of) support, very little control over salary, many default options that should not work for most businesses, just one healthcare plan which is mediocre and uncompetitive. The part to least like is simply not getting paid, seeing a pay stub that claims you were paid but nothing to show for in the bank and not a single possibility to communicate with a human about your issue. Also they will charge you a full monthly fee by calendar month no matter what (so you will pay the same for 1 day of service or 30)

Moussa
Software Engineer i Qatar
Datamaskin, programvare, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Brukte programvaren til: 6–12 måneder

Awesome is Deel!

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Truth be told they did a great job! in every aspect.

Fordeler:

Ease of use and the number of features and options is really great.

Ulemper:

In rare cases they might take some time to solve users issues.

CEO i Tyskland
Datamaskin, programvare, 51-200 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Men enn 1 år
Anmelderkilde

a good software for remote employees

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Was good, very convenient for new users.

Fordeler:

It was easy to start, a pleasure to use, make contracts, get signs, manage payroll.

Ulemper:

There are some margins, though they are not high if you have a lot of transaction you are better with direct wire.

Fadare
aluminum fabricator i Nigeria
Byggebransjen, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

''Fastest and the best payroll for remote jobs''

4,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I can boast of it anywhere and gives the assurance that this software works perfectly.

Fordeler:

There are no limits to what you can achieve remotely through this beautiful software it lets you get a bunch of talents all across the globe.

Ulemper:

sometimes the failed payments get complicated to the extent of not being able to trace what the actual problems are and I THINK it's something that can easily be taken care of.

CEO i Costa Rica
Tekst og redigering, 501-1 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Some companies just don't get it!!!

3,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Horrible!!!

Fordeler:

It was easy to navigate, the system is easy to use.

Ulemper:

Customer service is not good! If fact horrible to be honest. While they are nice and I don't blane their reps, I was asked if I could be called and told them no because I am working and already wasted over an hour trying to resovle my issue. They called me anyway after I asked them not to call.

Alan
Business Development i USA
Transport/jernbane, 11-50 ansatte

Worst Customer Service

1,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Worst payroll/hr company ever. They won't even contact the unemployment office for me to answer the questionnaire for my unemployment claim.

Fordeler:

I don't like anything with this company because they will not help me with my unemployment claim. Keep getting the run around. They like playing games by making up excuses every week.

Ulemper:

customer service for this company is the worst. They will only continue to give false promises. Every time I have to contact them for updates. They always say give me 1-2 days but nothing happens. Don't waste your time with this company.

Account Executive i Sør-Afrika
Helse, velvære og trening, 201-500 ansatte

Deel Review

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Very positive. It allows the global workforce to get paid on time & in a manner that complies with local regulations.

Fordeler:

I like the fact that is has an advance feature that allows early withdrawals against scheduled pay cycles. Transaction fees are very reasonable.

Ulemper:

What I did not like too much is when a transaction fee that I thought was wrong, could not be traced/explained in a clear manner.

Varshika
Sr. Art Director i India
Design, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 for 12 måneder siden

Fordeler:

Deel's customer service is amazing and have helped me even during wee hours whenever needed. The platform is very transparent and easy to use.

Ulemper:

I have only be using this for a couple of months and Nothing so far.

Pablo
QA i Uruguay
Økonomiske tjenester, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Mal servicio de atención al cliente

3,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Mala

Fordeler:

Pensé que era bueno, pero cuando tuve que usar el servicio de atención al cliente me di cuenta de que la empresa tiene muchas falencias, no atienden mi tiquete y solo me dicen que en x días me darán una respuesta, pasado el plazo x me vuelven a decir lo mismo y siguen sin darme una solución

Ulemper:

Malo el servicio de atención al cliente. Responden rápido pero no dan una respuesta en si, solo excusas

João
SDR i Brasil
E-læring, 51-200 ansatte

The support is amazing

5,0 i fjor

Fordeler:

The costumer support is wonderful. I had problem with my withdraw twice and in both cases they solve my problem really fast with refund. Also, they answered me really fast every time I have an issue.

Ulemper:

My only issue is to withdraw the money to my brazilian bank account.