Vurderinger av Critical Mention

4,3 (13)

Om Critical Mention

Search TV, radio, online news, podcasts, and social media with the industry's fastest media monitoring & contact database service.

Lær mer om Critical Mention

Fordeler:

The UI/UX is definitely what sets Critical Mention apart. It's very easy to use, setup custom searches and alerts, and trim clips.

Vurderinger av Critical Mention

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene
4,0

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Critical Mention har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,3 av 5 stjerner, basert på 13 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Critical Mention før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (13)

Verifisert anmelder
PR Manager i Ukraina
Verifisert LinkedIn-bruker
Internett, 51-200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Complete mention monitoring from a single place

Fordeler:

This is the best in class mention tracking platform, we are always up to date now.

Ulemper:

Robust software for a reasonable price, we are 100% suttisfied.

for 2 år siden

Thank you very much for leaving such a remarkable review. Our Critical Mention team appreciates your input and is delighted to know that we are providing 'the best in class mention tracking platform' service. Thanks again for the wonderful review!

Scott
Vice President i USA
PR og kommunikasjon, 51-200 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Well-priced media monitoring software with a few flaws, but superb customer service

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Our experience with Critical Mention has been favorable, but with the onslaught of new and updated competitors, transitioning to a new provider is not off the table.

Fordeler:

Critical Mention incorporates all coverage, including broadcast, into easy-to-research keywords and client names. Viewing, selecting and building custom reports is very simple. The UI is intuitive and effective.

Ulemper:

Sometimes Critical Mention inexplicably misses published stories, so we always need to manually cross-reference reports. Broadcast video clips are not automatically available in HD, so while you can view and download them, they're not necessarily usable for creating internal tools such as sizzle reels.

for 2 år siden

Hi Scott, thank you for sharing your experience using our Earned Media Suite. We're delighted to see that you enjoy our platform's user experience and the help of our account management team. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager so we can help refine your searches. Thanks again for sharing!

ASHLEY
publicist i USA
PR og kommunikasjon, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Review

1,0 for 2 år siden

Fordeler:

the analytics charts in the reporting tool

Ulemper:

didn’t have the publications i needed to monitor

for 2 år siden

Hi Ashley, we appreciate you sharing your experience. Please reach out to your account manager so we can set up the tracking you need. We're happy to help

Stacy
CEO i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 11-50 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Mer enn 2 år

Vurderte alternativer:

Critical Mention Helps Makes Our Press Even More Newsworthy

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Our agency went viral - literally viral around the world - due to our ability to quickly share detailed metrics during several media outlet interviews. The data is easy to pull, and the reports are customizable for client needs.

Fordeler:

Critical Mention allows us to stay up-to-the-very-minute (literally) of media mentions of our agency and our clients. Often when we do a PR interview, Critical Mention lets us know it is live before the reporter has had a chance to email us. It also provides the metrics we need for clients to be able to showcase overall impressions and media value, while allowing us to remove clutter nonsense that is repetitive and not relevant for tracking needs. We use the software more so for tracking TV coverage for clients as we do product placement for brands as part of our agency services. Critical Mention allows us to review content without having to have a massively extensive (with heavy upkeep) monster of a DVR system in place.

Ulemper:

The social media analytics still have some room to improve, and the maximum you can search for mentions is 60 days - so you need to stay on top of reporting and not use it for competitive research unless you have forethought to plan and download those reports on a continuous basis.

Tom
Director of Communications/Media Relations i USA
Høyere utdanning, 501-1 000 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Mer enn 2 år

Critical Mention Works for US

Fordeler:

I like how I can see, edit through word play, and then save and download video clips. I also like that I can save clips/articles/etc. into separate files for sharing with our leadership team.

Ulemper:

I wish I could figure out or have a way to block from seeing multiple postings of the same article. It's bothersome to see multiples of the same thing in my feed each day.

for 2 år siden

Hi Tom, Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are delighted to see that you love using our Critical Mention Wordplay feature. We always strive to provide the greatest earned media service and customer support, so we appreciate you saying we're the best media monitoring service out there! Thanks again!

Nile
Dir. of Communications i USA
Samfunnssikkerhet, 501-1 000 ansatte

Solid media monitoring

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Expensive, but very solid and easy to use media monitoring software with decent analytics options. Building reports for our board was very easy.

Fordeler:

Really liked being able to clip the media segments based on the text provided to ensure I captured the entire clip.

Ulemper:

On occasion, the media clip and corresponding text did not include the entire clip and there was nothing I could do to get it.

for 2 år siden

Hi Nile, Thank you for sharing your experience using Critical Mention's Earned Media Suite. If you need any help with the platform, please feel free to contact your account manager. We're thrilled you enjoy our reporting features. Thanks again!

Jesse
Communications Coordinator i Canada
Økonomiske tjenester, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great for a lot of things, awesome for social media

Fordeler:

The search function allows me to find the latest news in my field before most other people, and this also allows me to make social media posts that get good traction.

Ulemper:

Can be a bit clunky at times. There's a feature that allows you to download TV clips but they come with a watermark that can't be removed and they don't come with permission to post on social media.

for 2 år siden

Hi Jesse, thank you for sharing how Critical Mention allows you to track your earned media mentions and helps influence the content you share with your audiences. We appreciate your feedback!

Kelsey
Account Supervisor, PR i USA
PR og kommunikasjon, 11-50 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: 1–5 måneder

Easy to Use but Misses the Mark at Times

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I enjoy the product and have worked with this and competitors before. I would say each has their pros and cons but this has been the most seamless for sharing clips with my clients.

Fordeler:

The link to reporting feature makes it easy for me to share broadcast clips with my agency clients. The site is also visually easy to navigate and know what to do.

Ulemper:

The clip editor time signature seems to be off. The wordplay feature seems to be 5 seconds behind the actual language. Searching regionally also involves lots of drop-down menus and navigation and I feel like that could be easier to use.

for 2 år siden

Kelsey, thank you for sharing how Critical Mention has helped you easily share clips with your PR agency clients. We appreciate your feedback and are using your response to enhance the Critical Mention experience. Thank you!

Verifisert anmelder
Digital Director i USA
Verifisert LinkedIn-bruker
Offentlig administrasjon, 51-200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Best software I've used for clips

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Highly recommend – it's much easier than any other similar software I've used.

Ulemper:

We've had a few issues with specific networks in the past, but that's broader issue with networks and not specifically with Critical Mention.

Rafael
communications specalist i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 10 000+ ansatte

generates clear reports

Fordeler:

The product is intuitive and allows me to generate earned media reports extremely fast.

Ulemper:

There are a few earned media hits that aren't picked up by the software.

for 2 år siden

Rafael, thank you very much for sharing how Critical Mention allows you to quickly track your earned media mentions. Please reach out to your account manager to ensure you're tracking all of your mentions. Thanks again, for the kind review.

Sarah
Director of Communications i USA
Reiseliv, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Pull all of my media coverage in minutes!

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I am able to show my partners how much value we've gotten out of our trade media.

Fordeler:

This software pull all of my media coverage in minutes. It shows the value of my coverage, reach/audience and links to all of the clips. It even pulls video clips from live TV.

Ulemper:

It cannot track some radio due to closed captioning. I also wish it could pull social media coverage as well so that i could pull everything in one report instead of using two different softwares.

Sarah
Outreach i USA

Easy to search

4,0 for 5 år siden

Fordeler:

It was very easy to figure out how to use the software and search for related topic for our organization.

Ulemper:

I felt that all the searches did not come up when the word was searched. I would have to use different words for one topic.

Marie
Independent Contractor i USA
Brukte programvaren til: Ikke oppgitt

Reporting is quick

5,0 for 5 år siden

Fordeler:

Reporting is quick and easy. This is something that I've needed for a while with my social media management position. I also am able to gather useful data to better target my audience. The implementation process was also pretty quick and easy.

Ulemper:

It is a bit time consuming and cumbersome to use. There is still a lot of updating that would benefit this software as it evolves.