Vurderinger av Cumulus Retail

4,5 (11)

Om Cumulus Retail

Easily manage your store and website as one; mobile point of sale, eCommerce, marketplace integrations, inventory, promotions, loyalty.

Lær mer om Cumulus Retail

Fordeler:

This software in theory is great but it does not actually get going.

Ulemper:

No gunsmith support yet. No simple offline mode (local servers are optional, but if cloud based, there isn't a temporary cache to allow operation when the internet fails).

Vurderinger av Cumulus Retail

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Cumulus Retail har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,5 av 5 stjerner, basert på 11 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Filtrer anmeldelser (11)

Produktvurdering

Produktvurdering

Land

Land

Bruk

Sorter etter

Har du brukt Cumulus Retail før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (11)

Mayur
CFO i India
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Best POS for all online business.

5,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

Loved the inventory management and order management feature. It syncs all the data from my store to the POS easily.

Ulemper:

Till now not find any disadvantages of this software.

Connor
Sportsutstyr, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Great products and service!

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THEY PROVIDE ARE PORBABLY SOME OF THE BEST OUT THERE. THEY WERE ABLE TO GET ALL OF THE SAME ITEMS I DROPSHIPPED THROUGH RSR GROUP AND PUT THEM ON OUR WEBSITE AND THEY COVERED A LOT OF THE PROCESS. THEY MADE THE TEMPLATE AND TOOK CARE OF THE RED TAPE TYPE OF STUFF, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADD YOUR PERSONAL FLAIR AND IMAGES TO IT. ONCE YOU GO THROUGH THE TRAINING IT BECOMES A LOT EASIER AND QUICKER TO GET THINGS DONE THEY CAN BE A BIT PRICEY FOR A SMALL BUSINESS AND YOU WILL NEED TO PLAN ON SPENDING MUCH MORE THAN THE $350 A MONTH AND MAKE SURE YOU READ WHATEVER CONTRACTS THEY HAVE YOU SIGN COMPLETELY. I WAS UNAWARE OF A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS THAT I SIGNED UP FOR AND ONLY REALIZED AFTERWARDS THAT I REALLY COULDNT AFFORD IT LONG TERM.

Fordeler:

THE POS SYSTEM IS VERY IN DEPTH INTERGRATIONS WORKED WELL WITH MY VENDOR/WHOLESALER GREAT WEBSITE DESIGNS GREAT EMPLOYEES AND TRAINERS VERY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCED IN MANY INDUSTRIES FIREARMS AND 2A FIRENDLY

Ulemper:

A LOT OF THINGS YOU HAVE TO COORDINATE LOTS OF ACCOUNTS TO MAKE WITH MANY COMPANIES NOT THE BEST COMMUNICATION BETWEEN DEPARTMENTS UNEXPECTED COSTS LONG TERM CONTRACTS CUAGHT ME BY SURPRISE

Russell
Sportsutstyr, 2-10 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Mer enn 2 år

Vurderte alternativer:

Be Extra Cautious, What was covered in the sales pitch couldn’t actual be done

1,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: The overall best part was signing the termination of the contract three years after we started. After it was determined that the software would not do what they said it would do and they agreed in writing it couldn’t do what it was sold to do they would not terminate the contract and refund thousands of dollars spent on a system. So we paid for 36 months on a system that never processed an actual transaction. We also revoked ACH authorization for payment in writing and they still continued to ACH. We also tried to reach out to members of the leadership team and all of our communications including communications that were mailed physically were never responded to or acknowledged.

Fordeler:

This software in theory is great but it does not actually get going

Ulemper:

The features that were pitched to us in all of the sales presentation turned out to be things that could not be delivered and implementation. Almost 9 months of back-and-forth with the implementation teams never could get system running.

Paul
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Great product, with lots of features.

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: As we were one of the first adopters we had a few issues, but they were addressed in a timely manner. We converted over to Cumulus from Retail Star, and I was a little disappointed that some of the main features that I used on a daily basis were not accessible on day 1. After some updates these features are accessible now.

Fordeler:

Ease of use with a host of features. Cloud based allows for Inventory access from anywhere with Internet access.

Ulemper:

We had the local server option install for redundancy, but this service can be slow at times. Plus any updates to products are not instant.

for 3 år siden

Thanks for the review, Paul!

Roxanne
Manager i USA
Klær og mote, 11-50 ansatte

Happy with our new POS

Fordeler:

All my products transfered over to the new data base, my empolyees love our new touchscreen cash register monitor, customer support and training people are awesome to work with! Overall the product is super easy to work with.

Ulemper:

When ordering on a PO I wish there was a way to see "on hand" items on the same screen as the PO. (I heard that this will be in an upcoming update though). Also, I wish I could just hit the ENTER button when doing searches (instead of mousing up to the search button).

for 3 år siden

Thanks for the review, Roxanne! And, yes, we have now added that feature to our software. You can now see "On Hand' items on the same screen as the PO. Hopefully you have already upgraded to our current version, if not- please reach out to our Updates Department and we can schedule your update!

TODD
Detaljhandel, 11-50 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

The transition to the Cumulus platform was easy and seamless, the staff ensured we were completely satisfied.

Fordeler:

Simple to use, easy to learn and well supported by a professional staff. Implementation was a breeze

Ulemper:

The website development did not end up meeting our expectations but, they were willing to work with our chosen developer

for 3 år siden

Happy to hear it, Todd! We value you as a client!

Eddie
Pres i USA
Klær og mote, 2-10 ansatte

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: CSR made this change over tolerable! They seem to understand our needs and concerns and in my opinion, they have been extremely helpful.

Fordeler:

I feel that the combination of our Cumulus operation system and our website, our 65 year old business might be able to come of age in the 21st century.

Ulemper:

This system is much slower when it comes to saving and finishing at the pos and back office compared to Retail Star.

for 3 år siden

Thanks, Eddie! We appreciate your great review and more importantly, your partnership for so many years!

Alison
owner i USA

Worth the learning curve

4,0 for 4 år siden

Fordeler:

I like having the ability to work in remote locations. The pre set reporting helps with inventory control.

Ulemper:

I miss the customizations from Retail Star and the ability to access older information from customer store credits and gift cards.

for 3 år siden

Thanks for the review, Alison! Considering Cumulus is web-based, you can access it from anywhere, anytime- and we're happy to see you are taking advantage of that!

Scott
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent for medium sized shops

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Everyone I've dealt with has been extremely friendly and helpful during the setup and training process. The support after the sale when minor issues have arisen has been excellent as well.

Fordeler:

Tons of features Shooting range management Inventory Management Built in bound book software Smartwaiver integration i4473 integration Training course management Fairly intuitive interface Helpful and quick to react tech support

Ulemper:

Not as easy to set up as the bargain guys (as expected) No gunsmith support yet No simple offline mode (local servers are optional, but if cloud based, there isn't a temporary cache to allow operation when the internet fails)

for 3 år siden

Thanks for all the positive feedback, Scott! Its much appreciated and we love hearing what a great experience you have had with our customer service and support teams!

Darrin
ceo i USA
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Vary easy to use once I got the hang of it

Fordeler:

This has everything I need to run a indoor shooting range and gun shop. Once products are imported correctly it is vary easy

Ulemper:

I wish it was easier to take in used guns through the system. every once in a wile i can use the same log in and have to use another.

for 3 år siden

Thanks for the review, Darrin! It's much appreciated!

Rohit
Klær og mote, 11-50 ansatte

Review of Cumulus

4,0 for 4 år siden

Fordeler:

Nice layout, and very good features for a retail store. Love that my website is connected with the point of sale system.

Ulemper:

Lots of glitches in the beginning. Also Tech support not mac save even though product is being offered.

for 3 år siden

Thanks for the review, Rohit! We appreciate your partnership!