15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Om NinjaOne

NinjaOne (tidligere NinjaRMM) er en enkel, alt-i-ett IT-administrasjonsløsning som MSP-er og IT-fagfolk setter sin lit til.

Lær mer om NinjaOne

Fordeler:

Ease of use, Cost, No false positives, excellent account management.

Ulemper:

Lack of built in scripting. Has custom scripting capability but a small script database.

Vurderinger av NinjaOne

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

NinjaOne har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,8 av 5 stjerner, basert på 201 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt NinjaOne før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (201)

Gil
Gil
CTO i USA
Regnskap, 11–50 ansatte

Best-in-class RMM for internal IT Departments

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Overall NinjaOne has allowed us, via automation, to turn our internal IT Department with very limited staff into an army. IT now has an insight into all assets, networks, and activities allowing us to become extremely proactive. Integrated ticketing and Documentation modules allow us to utilize NinjaOne as a nearly one-stop hub for all things IT (we still utilize a separate Remote Access vendor for enhanced features only they offer).

Fordeler:

After reviewing a host of RMM vendors we decided on NinjaOne for affordability, features, integrations, and support. What we like most is the feature set that revolves around automation. The dashboards, alerting and other features are intuitive and extremely effective. We now utilize the Ticketing module along with Documentation which alleviated two third-party vendors for us.

Ulemper:

Not much to report here. There are the occasional service disruptions to regional instances (ex. US, CA, EU, etc.) however we have not suffered any lengthy outages (typical growing pains).

Eliot
Technical Lead i USA
Anmelderkilde

A solid, simple, modern RMM solution

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It's simple and doesn't represent a huge investment of time, which when you have a lot on your plate is optimal.

Fordeler:

We recently migrated to NinjaRMM and I'm really impressed how simple and straightforward it is to set up. It also has a really clean, modern UI which is a big plus compared to some of the more legacy players in the market. Another big plus is that it supports disabling/hiding a lot of features that you don't want to use, which makes it easier to do a phased rollout/implementation. Lastly Ninja's onboarding services were good and their techs were helpful!

Ulemper:

Since it is a newer player on the scene, there's a lot of rapid development going on, so some things you'd expect from a more established product might be not-exactly-how-you'd-expect-it, and you're waiting on their (tbf, pretty rapid) development cadence to catch up.

Jason
Support Consultant i Sør-Afrika
Anmelderkilde

NinjaOne - You are asured to be kicked out of the system repeditivly.

1,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Will never recommend the product to anyone ever.
You are guaranteed to lose all your tickets work.
it is like gaming in the 90's
Save and save often.

Fordeler:

Looks pretty and i would say that is where it ends.

Ulemper:

Constantly logs you out while working, Get messages "inactivity timeout", however busy working on a ticket or a remote session that takes at time 5 attempts to initiate.

Tim
Tim
Director of Technology i USA
Eiendomstjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Best RMM tool on the market

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I manage an in-house IT department and we always struggled with tracking hardware, history, and status. No matter what we found, we just couldn't get one that was accurate and easy to keep up to date. Ninja just DOES it. I don't have to think about it. I know all my machines in Ninja and the latest info on them is all right there. This makes our network more visible, trackable. My team solves issues faster, more accurately, and in a happier way than ever before.

Fordeler:

Ninja was so easy to setup. It's fun to tweak. The scripts are simple and there are even some basic templates. It tells me everything I need to know about a computer and what's going on. The integrations have been a huge help. Their documentation is precise, easy to follow and accurate. Our account manager actually cares and checks in on us every 2 weeks. Good vendors are so rare, no matter the product. I'm not really sure I could love this product and this company any more than I do.

Ulemper:

The only things I can think that I wish was if Ninja made some their own basic ticketing system. That's not a complaint about the product at all, but the other partners they integrate are way more complicated and expensive than I'd like. I know Ninja would crush it if they made a simple one of their own that was tightly integrated with the Ninja portal. Also, the NMS deployment is slightly clunkly. I would like Ninja to bring that in house too.

Vurderte alternativer: Atera

Grunner til å velge NinjaOne: spiceworks wasn't accurately keeping my hardware up to date.

Grunner til å bytte til NinjaOne: Ninja was easier and integrated better with the tools I wanted. The company was more pleasant to work with too.

Erik
Erik
IT Specialist i Nederland
Datamaskin- og nettverkssikkerhet, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Ninja RMM was what we were waiting for

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: From start till now, evrything good, good trial and demonatration, explanation, also the customer support, the forum, and after sales, good, fine and motivated people over there, not only too sell. They like so invest for long periods, no one day flies.

Fordeler:

The ease of use, the speed of the executing comands, the available features, the integrations with our MSP software, the development, customer care, after sales, etc etc.

Ulemper:

Can't name none at the moment, there is always space for improvements, but don't know what fill in here...

Jessica
Jessica
Lead Instructor & Senior Network Administrator i USA
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great RMM with additional capabilities continuously added - Great price!

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Fordeler:

It's extremely easy to implement. Lots of built-in tools not included with other providers on the market.

Ulemper:

Nothing - usually there is something, but I have no cons.

Grant
Network Engineer i USA
Økonomiske tjenester, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Favorite RMM to use and manage

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I am very pleased, The account managers have always been friendly and helped connect me with the resources I needed and features I have requested have been added over time. The product really feels like it has grown better and better over the past 2 years.

Fordeler:

Ease of use, simplicity of using features and the platform performing as expected. There are also frequent feature updates that are taking community feedback and pushing those updates into the product.

Ulemper:

Lacking a feature to directly send action or script output to an email. I have been able to work around this by baking in SMTP aspects to all scripts that need it to have the script handle that on it's own.

Vurderte alternativer: Atera

Grunner til å bytte til NinjaOne: Ease of use and very robust and smooth patch management experience.

Regina
Regina
IT Director i USA
Dataspill, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Huge bang for your buck!

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We started with a demo that was great and then the setup was made as easy as possible. The price is outstanding, I really did expect to pay quite a bit more. I don't write a lot of raving software reviews, but I have to hand it to them.

Fordeler:

It's really easy to use, and SO MANY ways to track what's going on behind the scenes.

Ulemper:

It's not really a problem that's specific to NinjaOne, but this kind of product takes a while to set up.

George
George
IT Projects & Services Engineer i Storbritannia

Awesome RMM Product

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: NinjaRMM has given us the tools to be able to view our clients technology stack from a distance, and then be able to work with them on current and potential issues. Before this, all issues would come up out the blue and take us by suprise, ruining our current workflow. No more! This product is seriously great, and I don't think we could operate at the level we do without it.

Fordeler:

The reporting tools and level of infomation we get on each device is all we could ever need. Being able to update systems with a few clicks has saved hours of our time.

Ulemper:

The thing I like least is that we didn't find this product earlier!

Patrick
Patrick
System administrator i Canada
Datamaskin, programvare, 51–200 ansatte

Best RMM in the business

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Making it easy to patch our assets and keep control over them. Our remote users love it when we can easily remote in and fix their problems.

Fordeler:

NinjaOne is easy to use. When you browse its admin center, everything makes sense. Things a properly layed out and easy to find. You can get going in just a few minutes. We use it on a daily basis and it's bundled with amazing features.

Ulemper:

A little tiny issue here and there, but nothing their technical support weren't able to handle.

Gary
Consultant i USA
Datamaskin, nettverk, 2–10 ansatte

Ninja meets all requirements

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I support about 100 desktops and 5 servers with Ninja. It’s my lifeline to my clients and saves me untold hours by not having to go onsite and by automating many routines.

Fordeler:

The interface is what I like best. It is clean and easy to navigate, even though there are a lot of features. You can choose to stay simple on the surface or go deeper for more tools.

Ulemper:

I wish they had more routine training for the more complex aspects of the program. There’s a lot to learn that would help me but I need some hand holding!

Warren
General Manager i Storbritannia
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 11–50 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode
Anmelderkilde

A very affordable RMM solution.

4,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: The onboarding was extremely quick, our guys were very quick to get used to the new GUI and it is a very useable product. Not really used the support yet so can't comment on that.

Fordeler:

The price is very comparable to it's competitors, but one of the main benefits, is that it feels like a one stop shop for IT. Most things you will require, are all under the hood, so to speak. Helpdesk, asset management, remote support etc.

Ulemper:

We do like providing our customers with lots of stats. And the reporting only gives us so much that we can do. I'd like to see this expanded to include more custom fields.

Adam
Tier 3 Support Technician i Irland

NinjaOne: A 5-star product

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Ninja has been a joy to work with. The tools available have vastly improved the level of service I can provide to my clients. It has shown itself to be invaluable time and time again for the information it provides and how that speeds up the resolution of any IT issues as a result.

Fordeler:

Everything. Device management, Ticketing and more. Each time a new feature is added it becomes a valuable part of our service. No other RMM service I have used has given me as many tools to fix issues as Ninja.

Ulemper:

Nothing, Ninja [SENSITIVE CONTENT]have been very quick to fix any issues or offer workable alternatives instead. I know when there is a problem that I can reach out to Ninja support or my account manager for immediate assistance.

Chalden
Network Technician i Sør-Afrika

Amazing RMM software.

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I can see pretty much every detail of every device that I manage.
From system specs, live resource viewing, and even networking details.
Remote connections are a breeze, no hassles and connects with 1 click.
If there are any issues with a device, you get a detailed alert that saves a lot of troubleshooting time.
the software installed on the end user device in a couple of seconds, and is not resource intensive at all.
The team at Ninja is very helpful, they respond to our emails very quickly and provide solutions.
The Dojo community (Basically a knowledgebase, with everyone being able to participate) has all of the resources that you would need.

Fordeler:

Detailed information for every device (Hardware, software, network etc) Live resource viewing. Remote connection software. Patch management. Custom policies. Integration with Bitdefender. Custom scripting. Detailed event logs, saves a lot of time on troubleshooting. Detailed alerts, if there are issues with a device. Very user friendly.

Ulemper:

If you are not familiar with Group Policy editing and Command Prompt/Powershell, some of the features will be a bit intimidating for you.

Anthony
Directeur Technique i Frankrike

The Best RMM pour IT

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: have up-to-date computer equipment, management of PC windows updatesnotification in case of PC problems, automation of tasks (bitlocker, disk cleaning)

Fordeler:

Time saving, transparency towards the customer, ease of management of a computer park, proactivity

Ulemper:

Integration with MalwaresBytes EDRPossibility to save Office 365view hp pc warrantiesView computer's network drives

Mario
CEO i Spania
Datamaskin- og nettverkssikkerhet, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Optimizing time while NinjaRMM does routine work for us

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Little by little we are configuring and customizing your policies to work for us. At first it cost us a little but we have the help of NinjaRMM

Fordeler:

Once they learn how to use it, the interface is very comfortable and productive. The ability to personalize everything to the way we work in the company.

Ulemper:

It still has few integrations. They still don't have it, for example, zendesk (and they use it to support me). Let's see if they improve soon

Corey
Enterprise IT Service Desk Manager i USA
Byggebransjen, 10 000+ ansatte

Great Experience So Far

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: The entire process of working with them on pricing, getting demos, trials, implementation, support afterward has been simply stellar. I can't recommend them enough.

Fordeler:

Single Pain of Glass for so many things is great.

Ulemper:

Some minor features and details not yet available, but I have been assured they are on the roadmap.

Ryan
Owner, Lead Technology Solutions Consultant i USA

An Excellent Solution for Start-Up MSPs

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Working with NinjaRMM's customer service was an excellent experience. Built with a team of seasoned professionals, all with various different levels of experience in business ownership, maintenance, technical support, and account management, Ninja delivers top-notch customer services in an efficiently timely manner. After speaking with their billing team and our account manager, we were able to work out flexibility with billing, remaining easy to work with and understanding while we straightened out our Accounts Payable systems. It's exciting to be working with a company that is ever increasing their capabilities, expanding their team, and continuously pushing out new features to allow us to operate more effectively in the MSP workspace, provide higher quality of service, and expand our customer reach by providing many different options for managing our client networks.

Fordeler:

NinjaRMM is incredibly easy to use, combining a fluid interface with powerful back-end features. One of the greatest things about this tool is that it just works. There's no complicated setup, or difficult to manage interface. All options and tools are clearly labeled, easy to understand, and the interface is laid out in an easy to navigate structure that is pleasent to look at. Our favorite feature by far is the SysTray customization options that allow us to place a service icon in the System Tray, and give our users tools directly on their desktop to self-resolve, or call assistance when necessary. Additionally, NinjaRMM has done a great job of implementing state of the art technology to provide SMNP monitoring capabilities, as well as managing and monitoring uptime and downtime instances.

Ulemper:

Some of the features that you expect to be there aren't yet fully deployed. We're excited about the potential for backup capabilities with Ninja, however these features don't work perfectly all of the time. In addition, their interface currently lacks a Task Manager system for managing services and tasks, however I've been informed that this is slated for a later release. I would be interested in seeing a development roadmap made public to the subscribers as it gives us a better indication of how to plan for new capabilities/integrations that we may be able to use. Additionally, it would be neat to make uptime calculations so that we can provide percentages for various services to our clients in our reports. Again, I have been informed that full report customization is an upcoming feature, and I'm excited to see that take place.

Olivier
IT Manager i Frankrike
Anmelderkilde

Adopt Ninja RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) as a MSP company and also for internal use

4,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: Proactive service
Real time issues detection
Scheduled action
Win a lot of time !

Fordeler:

- Clear GUI with excellent reactivity: Ninja RMM is designed to monitor and also to schedule actions after an issue detection, based on preset policies (for servers and computers, Windows nd Mac). You can also monitor webserver or internet line. Personalize a policy takes a few minutes and it's simple to interact with any computer (many useful options are available, as the CMD window). - Incredible ROI for new technicians. After a brief demo, a newcomer understands how it works. This was very important for us as we didn't have days to set up a monitoring tool... - Ninja NMS (Network Management System) is powerful and easily discovers assets in a network, monitor each asset and check it regularly (switch, printers, firewall, pcs, etc.) - Customer Service always on the top (email answer, community website, efficient commercial team) - good documents and videos to help during the beginning - Regular new functionalities: dev team listens to customer's features requests; probably the most important for me. The Ninja service is better and better and improves rapidly - Installing the Agent add it automatically to the customer/organization in the Console. Very useful if you send it to a new customer cause you don't have to log on and identify your MSP saas account tool! It is more secured. After 5 min, all the information (CPU, Memory, Services, Software inventory, Windows Event, Antivirus state, etc.) are available and can help to solve your customer issue.

Ulemper:

- Mac OS : all functionnalities are not yet available, especially software actions - Would like to have a netflow, syslog and backup in NMS for more firewall providers

Svar fra NinjaOne

for 7 år siden

Hi Olivier. Thank you very much for your review. Stay tuned we will be releasing a ton of new Mac agent functionality in the next couple of weeks :)

Network Administrator i USA
Bedriftsrådgivning, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Ninja saved us time by simplifying our MSP workflow

Fordeler:

The thing I liked most about Ninja was that coming from our old RMM platform (Centrastage aka AutoTask Endpoint Management, aka Datto RMM) was that you did not need to have a tech spend days reading documentation on setup best practices and then commit weeks to redeployment. When you login to NinjaRMM for the first time the website walks you through the basic setup of your account, clients, etc. When done that walkthrough you are ready to start using Ninja but with just two clicks you can easily hop over to the settings page and customize things even further. That ease of implementation made our switch to NinjaRMM go so smoothly and quickly that we finished account setup and transfer of all clients in less time than planned for!

Ulemper:

The thing I like least about Ninja is they do not have an Android mobile app at the moment (Nov 2019) only a iOS app. Being able to check system health/status and run tasks from mobile on Android would be wonderful. That said they very well may have an Android app in development and being that Android holds a majority market share it seems unlikely that Ninja won't eventually release an Android mobile app.

Ghassan
Ghassan
executive manager i Uganda
E-læring, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Ninjaone makes IT more efficient and meets our requirements

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: NinjaOne is a good experience, with great staff, and good prices - always changing and evolving products.With its ability to support a large number of computers while I am in my office, and its ability to proactively and reliably manage the infrastructure of our client's network, I consider it my right hand in my dealings with my clients and it has saved me the time to go to the client site, which I invested by adding more clients.Most importantly, I am a fan of working from home and social distancing to prevent some diseases.as well as the automation of the program Routine operations, are carried out without intrusiveness, which greatly improves work efficiencyNinja One customer support is provided by the help desk where they handle problems and help me reach my goal of serving my customers.

Fordeler:

Once you are logged in to the website, the website will take you through the basic setup of your account, client's account, etc. Then you will be able to start using NinjaOne and easily go to the settings page to further customize your work.I consider NinjaOne as my right hand, NinjaOne is distinguished with a distinctive interface and a reasonable price with its dependence on cloud storage, and the software installations and server restarts are some of our best uses, and I'll not forget to mention that NinjaOne has a great email alerts system.A good advantage to work while ensuring social distancing to reduce the chances of infection with corona

Ulemper:

To fully work with NinjaOne and serve the customer will, I have to use software like TeamViewer or Splashtop. , which I find underestimated the degree of safety.

Bill
IT Manager i USA
Byggebransjen, 51–200 ansatte

Simple & Powerful

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: NinjaRMM has helped us keep on top of the status of all our Windows systems. It does this with a simple and intuitive interface.

Fordeler:

This product is simple and intuitive. Yet despite the simplicity, it is also very powerful. I have confidence that I know the status of all our Windows systems. I am able to remotely connect and manage our systems quickly and easily. Patch management is fairly straight forward to configure and monitor.

Ulemper:

The product isn't quite the "single pain of glass" dashboard that I would like it to be. The SNMP support for monitoring network devices doesn't give one the needed in-site into standard network devices. Another weakness is the inability to group devices within sites. One other item that could be improved is to add the ability to send alerts to different emails, based on status.

Andrey
Andrey
Senior IT Specialist i USA
Høyere utdanning, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Well-rounded and easy to implement

Fordeler:

We purchased Ninja to support our staff when everyone was sent home during the covid19 panic. It took mere hours to configure our instance and be ready to roll out to our users. My IT staff needed just one hour of training to get going on the software before they were able to locate the necessary features to provide excellent support using this tool

Ulemper:

It's very much still being developed, and there are a few annoying ways that patching and scripting are set up that is unlike any other software I've used in the past. This had a learning curve, and eventually some limitations on how we implemented certain fixes for issues we encountered. Highly encourage to make full use of the trial period to make sure your needs are fully met by this platform.

Jay
IT Manager i Storbritannia
Jernbaneproduksjon, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Ninja RMM for use with Internal Infrastructure.

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I used Ninja RMM working for an MSP, and then I left to create and run an internal IT department. my first recommendation was to use software to keep track of and monitor all computers from a single web based interface, as such Ninja was my only choice. they were happy to help me onboard a single company as I think at the time they weren't really marketing to single client departments. i have nothing but positives for the software, the customer service team and the Dojo, where most of my questions are already answered.

Fordeler:

This software is extremely easy to use, and amazing at monitoring all of my IT assets and network. the integration with Webroot, TeamViewer, Splash-top and Sherpa make it an integral part of my IT kit, in any company I work for.

Ulemper:

there is a bit of over complication with scripting, but its something that doesn't have to be used.

System Admin i USA

Ninja RMM Review

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall pleasant experience. Webroot and teamviewer integration makes setup of new managed systems quick and easy.

Fordeler:

Easy to setup and configure. Easy to install and quick setup on servers and workstations