Om Smartlook

Smartlook is a qualitative analytics solution for websites & mobile apps with always-on recordings, heatmaps, events & funnels

Lær mer om Smartlook

Fordeler:

Great session recordings feature- allows for segmentation and rage clicks. In addition it allows UID to be passed to the Smartlook app and gives total number of events and pages.

Ulemper:

I'm responsable, from my enterprise, to adminstrate website. And Wix Platform also have some problems with Google Analytics.

Vurderinger av Smartlook

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Smartlook har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,7 av 5 stjerner, basert på 130 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Smartlook før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (130)

Cynthia
Cynthia
Customer Service Representative i USA
Informasjonstjenester, 10 000+ ansatte

Smartlooked for awhile now

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Smartlook has given time management a new definition. It allows us to save tremendous time and work more efficiently.

Fordeler:

So we've been using Smartlook for some time now and I always thought it was a decent program. Having just gone through an entire tax season with almost every call utilizing this tool, it deserves a second view so to speak. Smartlook allows tech support or agents (in my company) to share screens with their customers. We can see their mouse movements, help them to navigate through the various options and features and troubleshoot errors by literally putting our eyes on it. It works by having the customer provide a code given on the website and this code allows access to their screen through Smartlook. Agents and customers alike have come to rely heavily on Smartlook to help get the support they need and get it in a timely manner. It makes a world of difference when you can see the screen, identify the issue and solve it all at once rather than take precious minutes and hours trying to describe what is going on and another hour trying to describe how to fix it.

Ulemper:

The only thing I can say I least like about this software is that you can only screenshare within the website. Unlike another competition, you cannot screen the customers complete computer screen. If a customer wants to minimize a screen so you can see a document on their computer, for instance, you can't. In my line of work its not a deal breaker at all because the majority of the workflow is within the website.

for 3 år siden

Thanks for your review! This review is not related to Smartlook but more to Turbotax. Please change this, Lukas

Ray
Advisor i Canada
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 1 001-5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Excellent for improving the user experience.

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Fordeler:

The features it provides, particularly when beginning off as a free customer. The user interface is straightforward, with automatic recording of critical events that may be used to create a pipeline, a fast advance option, and emphasized portions that can be reviewed, among other features.

Ulemper:

We do not use the Heatmap capability, and therefore feel it may be improved. We use a different service for it.

Tariq
Full Stack Developer i India
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Good tool to check real-time visitors

5,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

Smartlook is great that shows in real-time what's exactly user is doing and also it shows the typing data of user in the forms. It also easy to create funnel and track overall process in smartlook.

Ulemper:

The least things about smartlook is that it doesn't show accurate data of cities.

Prokop
CTO i Tsjekkia
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 ansatte

DX Heroes review

3,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Smartlook has a clean UI and it's easy to set up. I wouldn't say I like the blocking page after the trial ended because I wanted to show SmartLook to my colleague first before we decide if it has enough value for our business.

Fordeler:

It's better than HotJar and I want to support Czech startups instead of foreign startups. :) The UI is much better than in HotJar.

Ulemper:

I am still not sure if the first plan has suitable value for the money. I really appreciate the extended trial period.

Vurderte alternativer: Hotjar, HubSpot Marketing Hub, Google Analytics 360 og Intercom

Grunner til å velge Smartlook: Support Czech startup; better UI

Byttet fra: Hotjar, HubSpot Marketing Hub, Google Analytics 360 og Intercom

Grunner til å bytte til Smartlook: Czech company, friendly UI/UX and good value for the product (but not yet for us).

E-commerce manager i Spania
Emballasje og innpakning, 51-200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Good option to analyse your customer behavior

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We used this tool for 2 years, it was very useful for use to record our customers interactions.

-Heatmaps. - Bugs tracker. - Funnel optimization

Ulemper:

- The price is higher compared with similar tools

Vurderte alternativer: Mouseflow

Grunner til å velge Smartlook: The price was lower with similar funcionalities

Byttet fra: Hotjar

Grunner til å bytte til Smartlook: We chose Smartlook thanks to its gread support team

Chryso
Founder & CEO i Kypros
Markedsføring og reklame, 2-10 ansatte

Great for UX optimisation

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We are generally loving so far the functionalities it offers to our team to be able to understand the digital behaviour of our users with our beta tool

Fordeler:

The functionalities it offers, especially when starting as a freemium user. The UX is simple, automatically tracking important events that can be used to set up a funnel, the fast forward option and the highlighted elements you can review, etc.

Ulemper:

We are not using the Heatmap functionality, and we believe there can be an improvement on that feature. We are using a separate provider for that.

Vurderte alternativer: Hotjar

Grunner til å bytte til Smartlook: It had better options as a freemium user and also better UX for the video tracking element

for 2 år siden

Thank you for your feedback and nice words! I will share it with our development team. - Tomas

Sagar
Sagar
Head of Products i India
Psykiske helsetjenester, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

First tool to use if you're creating a mobile app

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Great app to do qualitative analytics in user's natural environment helping faster product development. This enables better prioritisation decisions.

Fordeler:

Ability to view each session and understand UX issues without having to wait for user feedback

Ulemper:

Inability to create custom tags for users for easier identification in case where we want to view the recordings anonymously.

Vurderte alternativer: Hotjar og UXCam

Grunner til å bytte til Smartlook: Better focus on Mobile apps with good pricing

Melih
Melih
CEO i Tyrkia
Underholdning, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

I hope our competitors won't discover this tool before we take the advantage!

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We decreased our churn rates by 20% in tutorial sequence. I believe this product can increase many of the mobile game's retention by 5% to 10% easily. I am writing this comment because developers are friendly, and they deserve success. However, I still hope my competitors don't discover this tool.

Fordeler:

We love all the data and funnels but when it comes to looking at what players are doing in the game is something different. We can now watch what players are doing. This is magical! With Smartlook we can now learn what they like how they interact with the game, and we can design the game accordingly.

Ulemper:

I think the monetization of the product is still premature however price is still great for this quality product. I believe if the product encourages companies to use it for every app & game they have, this product can increase it's revenue more than limiting funnel and events. Smartlook is a secret weapon for any mobile game studio, and if this product wants to tap into that market, its monetization needs to be adjusted. I hope our competitors will not discover this product before we take full advantage!

Moh
Digital Marketer i India
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 ansatte

Best For Website Tracking

5,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall I am good to use smart look I am rating is 9 out of 10 on capterra.

Fordeler:

Smartlook help me to increase my website traffic by around 15-20% each month. Why? It is a very good tool to find and view real-time visitors what they are doing on your website and where they are dropping off so that you can fix the point. Also, smart look is very efficient to create a funnel and segregate traffic by the type of device, country,etc

Ulemper:

There is one problem I have faced while using smart look, sometimes i see for real-time visitors it shows a little late like around 5min late.

Manu
Founder i India
Alternativ medisin, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Very Nice platform for website screen recording analytics

5,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

Recorded website visitor sessions are very helpful.

Ulemper:

Everything is great there and working fine. No cons

Márton
Na i Ungarn
Anmelderkilde

The idea to look how our customers use our websites is brilliant. I'm always very excited to replay.

4,0 for 5 år siden

Fordeler:

I have spotted out several typos and failures on my site just by looking what my visitors had seen. It provides the best insight as well regarding the customers behaviour, it is not comparable to anything else I was using (google analytics, path recording). I ve discovered a new world with Smartview and can't help spending hours playing back then recordings, and checking what and hiw the visitors were doing.

Ulemper:

On a smartphone the right panel (offering other other recordings if the same visitor ) takes up a considerable amount of space, and it takes too much clicks and precise zoom to hide it. Itwould be better to be able to switch it off from the profile settings, (or simply deactive it for the free package) Its also a big painpont, that there is no option to filter out the recording from direct (not facebook, google etc), as this info is also not visible on the smartphone listing

for 5 år siden

Hi Márton, thank you very much for your review. We will change Smartlook in future and it will be much more mobile friendly. You can filter the visitor recordings in the advanced filters. Under Visitor behaviour is the option referer. Enjoy Smartlook Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Laura
Head of Product Design i Australia
Datamaskin, programvare, 11-50 ansatte
Kilde: GetApp

Perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our measuring our product

Fordeler:

Smartlook is the perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our product team. It's given us a new perspective on how users are experiencing our product — from how quickly users can achieve key goals, to what our product looks like on all kinds of weird and wonderful resolutions. The true power of Smartlook comes from how it captures every event that occurs, and then allows you to search seamlessly across all past events. You can also use these events in funnels and analyse where your users are dropping out of key workflows. Since the events are all automatically tracked, we can ask "I wonder how many users have used this feature since it launched?" and get instant answers by searching the pre-recorded events. It's truly mind-blowing! And last but not least, the support team at Smartlook was AMAZING! Our product uses a few layout attributes that the Smartlook recorder wasn't capturing correctly at first. The Smartlook team worked with us over 2 days to quickly resolve the issue to support our use case and now it's all working perfectly.

Ulemper:

There's nothing I'm disliking about Smartlook, although I'm looking forward to more flexibility with pinning stacked event charts (where I'm comparing multiple events) as a single dashboard tile. This would make tracking our key metrics really slick. Mostly I'm just excited to see where they take the product!

Hi Laura, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Aliya
Aliya
General Accounting Head - GCC. & Regional Expert IMEA i USA
Forbrukervarer, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great way of deriving customer insights

4,0 for 12 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall I am having an amazing experience of using this tool. This software has provided ways to the users like never before in terms of user behavior. This is a software that just feeds and records all of the users surfing over websites and in mobile apps which is a great thing because this innovative feature allows users to inculcate and derive information by filtering out millions of recordings in absolutely no time.

Fordeler:

Moving on to the pros of this platform, this software is a great solution due to so many things. First of all, the heatmaps within the software are so useful. Moreover, this software is always showing important information like IP addresses and even country data on the user interface so that it gets easier for the users. Also, this platform provides an easy way of recording all of the user sessions which I find very useful and insightful which can help me in the later stages when it would come to explore consumer insight.

Ulemper:

The mobile applications need more improvement in the sense that new updates are required which work well with phones as this can facilitate the overall experience a lot and can take the user experience a few notches higher. Moreover, the dashboard needs to be improved as well so that the user interface feels more convenient and easy too.

Programador Full-stack PHP i Spania
Internett, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Discover how your users browse your website.

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I activate Smartlook on my website once a week to collect hundreds of videos and review them during the week. In this way I discover possible failures or improvements and apply them.

Fordeler:

Smartlook is a great tool that helps to know how users use your web page. Smartlook records videos of how users navigate, giving you basic information such as what browser you use, the country of origin, the device ... Thanks to these recordings you can discover possible improvements or failures in your web page. You can understand better because users can not complete a process and work to give them a better experience. In addition to the recordings, in Smartlook you can create heatmaps and funnels to have a better control of objectives.

Ulemper:

In the SPA web pages the heatmaps do not work correctly. In addition, by default the CSS cache is activated and if you make changes to your web page it takes time to update them, because of this, you may be watching recordings that apparently have errors but in reality it is the fault of the cache.

Hi, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Philip
Business Owner i Storbritannia
Helse, velvære og trening, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Smartlook helps me look smart

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Seriously this is a tool you should be using so you know how your website works for your customers, it's all about finding what works and where you may be going wrong. It's cheaper than a consultant and this online consultant works 27/7

Fordeler:

Smartlook is easy to use it helps me see how people interact with my website so I can improve user experience. I have also been able to make contact with customers who have had difficulty placing an order so this software has helped me in more ways than one.. It can also be used a a good anti fraud deterrent also.

Ulemper:

Price I think the price could be lowered to help the smaller business ,you know the one man band who works from home.

for 4 år siden

Thank you for your review!

Azad
CEO i Danmark
Markedsføring og reklame, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Really really easy to use and perfect to know how visitors use our store.

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Watching how i can make my site better for my visitors

Fordeler:

That it has a free version of the product. I wouldnt have tried it if it was paid at first. I was one of the first to try this product when it launched.

Ulemper:

That the play button is 0.5x speed. Also that alot of the elements on my site not loading on the recorder. I have cleared cache multiple times and made my friends go on my site, and they always load every file, but for some reason it wont load in the recorder. Most of the time its the image thats not loaded but other images are.

Hi Azad, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Kevin
Kevin
Director i Storbritannia
Datamaskin, programvare, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Clever software shame about the after sales service

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I found it very disappointing that I was only offered a credit and not a refund of the VAT that should not have been charged to a UK based business. After several emails to their support team they no longer even reply. BEWARE!

Fordeler:

The insight to offers to client on boarding is invaluable.

Ulemper:

If you are a European customer and don't want to be charged VAT that you cannot recover the sign up flow is very misleading. Although the VAT is offered as a credit note they refused a refund.

for 4 år siden

Hi Kevin, we are sorry for misunderstanding in communication with our customer care team. After checking ticket where you discussed the issue with VAT, we came to a conclusion that this problem was caused by not filling VAT ID in your order and thus VAT 20% was automatically included. In case our customers forget to add VAT ID and later on ask for a refund, it has an impact on our accounting and thus we try to agree on credit settlement. However, when a customer doesn't agree with credit, we refund the VAT back to the credit card. In your case, we have already sent you credit (we cannot undo this operation), but we understand this was not accepted by you and thus we just sent a refund on your credit card too. Thank you for your understanding. Dalibor Houfek, COO at Smartlook

Digital Marketing Manager i USA
Klær og mote, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Using this tool is a breeze, and it provides helpful suggestions

4,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: To learn more about how our customers use our websites, we employ Smartlook. We can track visitors' actions with the help of Smartlook in a way that we can't achieve with other analytics solutions. In other words, we now know how to improve the user experience. Smartlook helped us discover what issues our customers were having as they completed the checkout process. As a result, we saw an increase in our website's conversion rate.

Fordeler:

When you're trying to get a better understanding of a new feature, recordings come in handy. Using Smartlook's many filtering options, we can quickly locate what we're looking for. It's also critical for future development to keep an eye on how customers go through funnels.

Ulemper:

Some features of Smartlook irritate me, such as the inability to compare A/B test heatmaps and recordings on the same map or video. Having the ability to filter recordings and heatmaps through Google Optimize would be quite beneficial.

Firoz
Head of Product i De forente arabiske emirater
Fritid, reiseliv og turisme, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Best Tool to Understand Customer Journey!

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Fordeler:

Smartlook is very easy to integrate in multiple ways and Easy to use.

Ulemper:

I wish Smartlook bring Micro Survey as a new feature which can be a good mix in order to understand customer pain points.

Vurderte alternativer: Hotjar og Mouseflow

Webmaster i Israel
Klær og mote, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Big brother helps you sell better

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall very very recommended especially if you are in a debugging or Beta stage.

Fordeler:

I LOVE this software as it has really helped us track down user issues that get reported. In the past when a customer reported a bug we would test and try and wouldn't always find the issue as it can't always be replicated. Could be the customer had an issue because of some Server load or because some process was running, we were never really sure. With Smartlook we know! We can find the customers session and find where they had trouble and watch the user experience. We can check if there were JS errors that don't normally occur for them or if there were glitches for a specific browser, all with ease.

Ulemper:

The geolocator doesn't always match the geolocator we have on the site which means that it isn't always easy to find someones session.

Thank you for your review, Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Michal
Michal
Marketing Manager i Tsjekkia
Internett, 51-200 ansatte

Great qualitative analytics tool

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Smartlook is a great addition to Google Analytics. It provides answers that you can't get from your quantitative data. A must-have for marketing analysts and UX designers.

Fordeler:

Smartlook doesn't sample their recordings in comparison with most competitors. Their support and account management is top notch, wouldn't even consider a change because of them.

Ulemper:

There are some bugs now and then but nothing too annoying. And I always get answers whenever I report them, it doesn't get unnoticed and they work on fixing them. User management is a bit clumsy at the moment but it should get better in the future.

for 3 år siden

Hi Michal, really thank you for your review. Actually we are working on a new user management , to make it more clear. Thanks for your review, Lukas CMo at Smartlook

Madalin
Freelance i Spania
E-læring, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

I am freelance developer. I am using Smartlook to follow the projects for which I am bidding.

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Reliable clients and cost-effective projects.
It is very simple to guess what the customer is looking at and how adapted is the interface to customer requirements and experience. This way I get to focus on important projects and push the right price.

Ulemper:

I often use canvas and iframes. I know it's a security rule but I need a minimum information about that content.

for 5 år siden

Hi Madalin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Kajetan
UX Specialist i Polen
Markedsføring og reklame, 51-200 ansatte

Smartlook user

5,0 i fjor

Fordeler:

I appreciate the simplicity and ease of working with the tool. It is very easy to teach even a potential client how to use the smarlook in the future and learn from it

Ulemper:

I miss setting a session limit for a given project and events for incorrect input filling.

Freedom
CEO i Storbritannia
Forbrukervarer, 2-10 ansatte

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We are solving IT issues, abandoned carts, seeing heat maps. Smartlook should be a piece of software that every company has.

Fordeler:

I absolutely love smart look not only for the amount of features that it packs into it but how good those features are, we generally use it for spotting technical issues or seeing the heat maps but its also allowed us to see the main points at which people abandon carts and although we can see that through GA, Smartlook allows us to see what they are looking at when the do it which helps us to narrow down why they left. All of the other features are phenomenal and I just cant fault the support and everything to do with them 😊

I had no issues with Smartlook at all 😊

Hi Doran, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Alvin
CMO i Tsjekkia
Fornybar energi og miljø, 11-50 ansatte

Trial User for Heatmaps

5,0 for 2 år siden

Fordeler:

Our main focus was on heatmaps, it was the reason why we implemented it. It give us great insight into our customers behavior and it is nicely visualized in Smartlook.

Ulemper:

It would be nice if there will be some opportunity to download done heatmaps

Vurderte alternativer: Hotjar