Vurderinger av Archdesk

4,7 (39)

Om Archdesk

A business management platform built to meet your exact construction business’s needs.

Lær mer om Archdesk

Fordeler:

All our contract information can be kept in one place, and is easily accessed from site by Managers. Also quick and easy for sharing files with clients and sending our Purchase Orders to Suppliers.

Ulemper:

It doesn't store the data you have to download it from Archdesk which causes problems when you are remote on a building site.

Vurderinger av Archdesk

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Archdesk har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,7 av 5 stjerner, basert på 39 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Filtrer anmeldelser (39)

Sorter etter

Har du brukt Archdesk før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (39)

Contracts manager i Storbritannia

Vurderte alternativer:

Key to the business performing.

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: From the very start it has been a great experience, support is first class. We found the different levels of elements in the software covers a lot of what we want, there is a few things that could help if changed but they seem very keen to develop with you.

Fordeler:

Scheduling and budgeting is a huge part of what we like about the software.

Ulemper:

The link up with Sage is the weak point of the software, it has improved but could still do with more work. Would be good if we could make are invoices abit more bespoke as well.

Christine
Accounts Manager i Storbritannia
Anmelderkilde

A great tool for the whole team

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: I find Archdesk very user friendly and is suitable even for the people who have limited tech knowledge. I find that it is suited for every role within a construction company from estimating to accounts to general admin and even the engineers.

Fordeler:

I like that everything for each project is in one place. All members are able to view all of the critical information for their role, we dont have to do any double entry or input into multiple CRM systems / folders.

Ulemper:

There isnt much to say here the only thing I can think of is that you can only put one overall price in for a job and in construction, there can be many possibilities for costs, so to be able to put a few lines under contract price would be great.

Emma
Director / Project Manager i Storbritannia
Anmelderkilde

All under one roof to move with the times

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: This software package has improved the way we store and record data. The quote function has been the best feature for us. Ensuring there can be no mistakes in setting the profit margin (Administrator Function) It is then easily transposed to a Purchase Order and with the tap of a button emailed directly to your supplier. Likewise with Invoicing. Its cut time down for paperwork, increased efficiency and once your up and running is easy to use. We haven't tapped into the Accounting side yet, but plan to gain further training with Archdesk in order to work with our Sage Accounting system. Archdesk support is also good, replying usually with 24 hours or less, either solving the issue or passing to the technical team. For an SME looking for an all round Package to store data, complete quotes, upload photos straight from site, issue Purchase Orders and Invoices, this is a great package and worth the monthly fee.

Ulemper:

Can't flick easily between say quotes and files, you need to finish and save the quote before leaving it and being able to open other items.

Gary
Gary

The key to our growth

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: There is no doubt in my mind that we wouldn't have grown as far as we have without Archdesk. Knowing my company has a solid structure and system in place, I have every confidence that our growth will continue and will be manageable.

Fordeler:

We looked at so many products that would fit our business and kept hitting dead ends. Then we found Archdesk and one of the key things for me was it's easy to use interface. I had confidence straight away in training current and future staff to use it with it's current and 'app' like approach. It's fully customisable and the support staff are very quick to respond to our queries. This is essential for a young business like ours that needs help putting systems in place to help us go to the next level. Every body within the company uses it now and the processes make it so easy for everyone to see what the next step is for each project. From enquiry to estimating and all the way through to project cost analysis.

Ulemper:

It's hard to say anything negative really. Occasionally there is a minor glitch in the system presumably because they are making constant improvements. These are always dealt with quickly.

Jummai
Planning manager i Nigeria
Luft- og romfart, 1 001-5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Ground support equipment(GSE) planning,monitoring & scheduling becomes easy using Archdesk

4,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Real time on time GSE asset status display Cost monitoring and controlEffective planning and scheduling GSE monitoring Complete elimination of paper work thereby cost cutting Accurate reporting Tracking of processs and personelsEase of asset maintenance and repairsHistory of assets Proper coordination of team Responsibilty defined

Fordeler:

Preventive maintenace dashboardsDaily equipment status Costing

Ulemper:

Some of the content editing( not all are editable )

Holly
Accounts Director i Storbritannia

Archdesk - Review from a user in the accounts team

Fordeler:

I like how user friendly the software is for all ages/ abilities . We can go to one place to find out all the information we need rather than having to click through numerous folders/ software. Every department in the company can update it so that we are all working and updating information in the same place

Ulemper:

I sometimes find that there are certain things that are a bit limiting. We sometimes have multiple priced items on a quote and Archdesk only allows for one line for the value of the job on the front page, other than this there is nothing.

chris
Operations Director i Storbritannia
Anmelderkilde

The way of working has become far more efficient!

5,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We introduce Archdesk in my previous company so I was aware of the system and the efficiency of the company significantly improved when it was implemented. I have recently introduced it to my current company after knowing what the benefits were. Since then, there has been significant updates to the system which is great and very much look forward to learning what the system can do further.

Fordeler:

The interface and simplicity of the system is concise and it allows all users to quickly pick up how the system works with minimum effort. The dashboard layout is fantastic as you can customise what information you want to see in real time without having to wait an age with older systems to download into a spreadsheet.

Ulemper:

Generally everything that the system offers is great. As the software develops there is always ongoing improvements which is going to be beneficial including general tweaking with existing items.

Jason
Byggeteknikk, 2-10 ansatte

Archdesk 2022

5,0 forrige uke Ny

Kommentarer: My overall experience has been very good, great support and Archdesk are always making improvements and listen to customer feedback.

Fordeler:

The estimating and invoice process work seamlessly. There is also a great program and scheduling section that again works nicely with the whole system.Relatively simple to use and the support system is great.

Ulemper:

The system could benefit from proof of document and invoices sent to clients plus automatic client reminders.

Paulina
Director of Operations i Storbritannia
Anmelderkilde

Honest Review by A Long-Time-User.

Fordeler:

Archdesk is helping our team to plan efficiently and execute projects that deliver results on time. It's easy to use and flexible. This system is developing and adjusting to meet our expectations. Powerful productivity features, customizable workflows, personalized​ dashboards and what is most important for me transparent quotations for our Clients and cost tracking on the projects! At this stage, I'm not able to imagine how the company will work without having this ERP system in place.

Ulemper:

It is really hard to say, hence the Team is constantly improving and delivering new system functions. Support Team is very efficient and I'm confident that will provide a ​solution to any query Client may have at the earliest convenience​.

Jakub
Founder and Managing Director i Storbritannia

Best software ever!!!

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Software like Archdesk is the lifeblood of most organizations. It is the system of record for everything. I've worked at an organization before that didn't use it and life was miserable. It just keeps everything so organised, helps us to track almost everything within the company. Sing in and out feature saved us lot of time and money tracking our employees. Like I mentioned before, everything is run out of Archdesk. Without this CRM in place we wouldn't be able to operate. The entire business process from cold call to close and then post sale flows through Archdesk.

Fordeler:

Obviously, it's impossible to find a software to meets ALL your organization needs, but what makes Archdesk great is that it's extremely customizable, and there's so many people using it, that it's always evolving and growing. It's not stagnant in any way so that even if something isn't currently offered, there's a high chance for a solution in the near future . My favorite feature is for sure the dashboards available. Great help in our company!!!

Andrew
Managing director i Storbritannia
Anmelderkilde

Very professional and user friendly!

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: My company using and growing with this system! User friendly, low cost, easy to manage.
We running over 50 projects small and medium size. All managing by only one project manager- big savings ! Big and quick transfer information in between office and sites. Fantastic all in one managing tools , start from clients, projects,brunches, departments,production, processing, booking,calendars, projects cost, stocks, telephones,projects schedule and many more.
30 days free trial including very professional training and setup.
System built on experience.
Highly recommend.

Fordeler:

Very professional and user friendly.

Ulemper:

Shame I have discovered so late.

Anthony
MD i Polen

Something really different

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Our office is not almost automated, everyone knows what they need to do as projects appear on their dashboard only when there are things to be done for that specific person.

Fordeler:

UI is very modern, something I wasn't expecting from software of this magnitude. There is tons and tons of functionality, most is very flexible and can be switched off if needed. We have put our business model in the settings and now every department of our company uses Archdesk, we move project from one stage to another and next departments get access to the project, it works perfectly. We start from enquiry, it then goes to estimation, then to accounting for deposit, then to project manager and we finish at accounting again. Very smooth.

Ulemper:

Sometimes I feel like there is too much functions everywhere, you can switch most off but it might be too much at first.

Elise
Sales Administrator i Storbritannia

Archdesk Review

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Overall Archdesk has lots of potential! just need to use it more throughout the company for it to reach its full potential for us.

Fordeler:

There is a couple of things that are really good on this software one being the live projects map so you can see where all your current jobs are located. Also, the process page is brilliant to see where the job is at whenever needed!

Ulemper:

My least favorite thing is how difficult it is to edit the stock list, once it is uploaded once it is very difficult to change especially when you have many items on your stock list where many things change on it monthly!

jemma
Trainee Estimator i Storbritannia

Archdesk

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Easy to use, whenever we've had an issue customer service has always been quick to respond and help

Fordeler:

Easy to use and very in depth, customer service team very helpful

Ulemper:

Limited customisation and building quotes take too long

Anmelderkilde

I'm using this software more then year to manage several building projects.

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: It is full time assistant available 24/7. This software help me plan, manage my company from any place I'm.

Fordeler:

I'm filling I have full time assistant. I can dedicate task to others. I have history of our projects. I have financial assistant. My clients very happy to see progress and know what is happened in they homes.

Ulemper:

In my opinion mobile side of the program needs improvement. I would like also have ability to print program of the works in easier way.

Sales Director i Storbritannia
Byggebransjen, 51-200 ansatte

Archdesk is Good

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Easy to use and easy to get additional things added through discussion with the Archdesk team

Fordeler:

A useful company wide tool which allows us to centralise a lot of our processes

Claire
Managing Director i Storbritannia

Archdesk Software Review

4,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: On the whole our experience has been positive with only a few minor setbacks.

Fordeler:

The ability to keep record of projects in one place for all members of staff to access. The access to customer support is also brilliant.

Ulemper:

Integration from our existing CRM system was a little difficult.

Lia
Business Administrator i Storbritannia
Transport/jernbane, 11-50 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: 1–5 måneder

Vurderte alternativer:

Good software, Excellent customer support

5,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

Excellent customer support, prompt to work around any issues, patient and proactive.

Ulemper:

Timesheets, valuations and quotes could use some improvements.

Verifisert anmelder
Partner i Storbritannia
Eiendom
Anmelderkilde

Excellent software that gives solution to many daily problems.

Fordeler:

Covers a lot of features and with a bit of development could become a complete solution. It is also very attractive that you can have all the information under one system.

Ulemper:

Some of the features need further development as they can be awkward to use effectively. On the plus side the development team are aware and make improvements constantly to address these issues which really is all you can ask for.

Company Director i Storbritannia

Archdesk

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: It helps me organize my company. My company looks profesional when I show it to clients how we manage it.

Fordeler:

It helps me organize my compnay. Easy to send invoices and quotations.

Ulemper:

Mobile version is needed as some of the future not work on the phone properly.

Connor
Estimating Manager i Storbritannia

Archdesk Software Review

Fordeler:

The navigation around the system is simple to use and simple enough to teach new starters.

Ulemper:

The quotation function within projects is a little clunky and is lacking the customization we need.

Kat
Account Manager i Polen
Byggebransjen, 51-200 ansatte

Archdesk review

Fordeler:

Better internal and external communication, budgeting, accounting, and finance control. User-friendly software which Increased our productivity.

Ulemper:

It's difficult to indentify ways in which Archdesk can improve.

Commercial manager i Storbritannia
Byggeteknikk, 11-50 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: 1–5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

Seems great but not easy to implement

4,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: 50/50. It has great potential.

Fordeler:

Archdesk seems like it has great potential. The team is slowly implementing it and one of the biggest hurdles is that it doesn't seem very intuitive. I'm certain that with perseverance we will get there and it will invaluable, but we aren't there yet.

Ulemper:

It isn't hugely intuitive, and whilst promises where made at the sales stage am not completely sold on the capability of the final product.

Tom
Finance Manager i Storbritannia

reliable, efficient, eye catching

Fordeler:

it can be adjusted to company's requirements. individual requests are welcome. That increases the functionality and speed of work

Ulemper:

Occasionally it slows down, but I am not sure the reason behind is the actual software or internet connection quality (e.g. wi-fi) or computer at work or any combination of above.

Gemma
Accounts Administrator i Storbritannia

Good Communication Tool

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: I have only worked with the company for 6 months but didn't require any training to use this, it was quick and easy to pick up

Fordeler:

This is easy to use and very helpful with communication between teams

Ulemper:

It would be useful to be able to add an attachment without having to add a comment