Om ClickUp

ClickUp is the future of work - it's one app to replace them all. ClickUp is the #1 fastest growing productivity app in 2022.

Lær mer om ClickUp

Fordeler:

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

Ulemper:

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

Vurderinger av ClickUp

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

ClickUp har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,7 av 5 stjerner, basert på 3 181 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt ClickUp før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (3 181)

Siim
Siim
Head of Marketing i Estland
Forbrukertjenester, 11-50 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: 1–5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

Great easier to use alternative for Jira

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Fordeler:

I like that its is easier to use compared to Jira. There are a lot of template to use and copy from to manage different marketing things from campaign to projects.

Ulemper:

Subtasks dont show up in home page which is why you need to think through things when it comes to collaborations.

forrige måned

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Moises
CEO i Mexico
Markedsføring og reklame, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

No existe en el mundo mejor opción

5,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Maravillosa, no tengo ninguna mala experiencia y siempre el equipo de atención al cliente está super pendiente de las cosas que los usuarios les recomendamos para mejorar el producto y no solo eso... lo implementan. ¡SON GENIALES!

Fordeler:

¡Todo! Es una herramienta tan versátil que la pueden usar todos los equipos de la compañía, tiene automatizaciones, correo, flujos de datos. ¡Puedes hacer TODO!

Ulemper:

Francamente, todo me gusta. No hay una sola queja.

Vurderte alternativer: Odoo, Trello, Taskworld og Asana

Grunner til å velge ClickUp: Relación, precio y prestaciones, a demás de la versatilidad que me da clickup para manejar el negocio y todos los departamentos como mejor me convenga.

Byttet fra: HubSpot Marketing Hub, HubSpot CRM og HubSpot Service Hub

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: El precio y la versatilidad que tiene su servicio es maravilloso.

for 3 uker siden

Hey, Moises! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Anne
Anne
Project Manager i Australia
Helse, velvære og trening, 2-10 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Gratis prøveperiode
Kilde: GetApp

Horrible, misleading product

1,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Absolutely horrible - spend hours looking for guidance to get it to be a functional, useful product, but the only guidance is for complete beginners. Then, after all that precious time, it stops working. No easy way to rectify - I'm not signing up separately to a damn help centre. Awful product. Worthless.

Fordeler:

Nothing - can't test it out properly before being hit with an unexpected paywall. What's worse than poor functionality is an enormous waste of time. So much so that I'd rather waste more time letting as many people as I can know how infuriating it is to be misled.

Ulemper:

Spend hours learning the Gantt chart functionality, believing it is free, then hit with paid sign-up before overcoming the learning curve, not to mention you can't seem to colour code Gantt tasks. Absolutely infuriating.

forrige måned

Hey, Anne! We're so happy that you decided to give our awesome Free Forever Plan a try! Our Free Forever Plan is and will remain just that, free forever! We are proud to provide an industry-leading amount of items to be created within all of our plans, and we will never limit you to the number of tasks you create. You can create unlimited tasks without any restrictions. Workspaces on the Free Forever Plan have limited uses of certain features. 'Uses' mean that you can create and edit a certain number of times before losing access to that feature. You can learn more about what is included with each of our plans here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/articles/1048368-clickup-plans! If you have other questions or would like clarification on any of the information I shared, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help! Have an amazing and productive day!

Yasas Sri
Yasas Sri
Content Creator i Sri Lanka
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 11-50 ansatte

ClickUp: A Customizable Easy to Use Workflow Management Tool for Startups

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I am extremely happy to use ClickUp more than any other tool. ClickUp provides client apps, and even works great with browsers or through mobile. I am so happy to continue this.

Fordeler:

It is so intuitive, feature-rich and user friendly. I am amazed to see how much the ClickUp team has developed this product. It is unlike any other tool, This is very smart and intelligent.

Ulemper:

There is no specific issue I noticed, but sometimes it may feel like "too much of features" and you are overloaded with so many options. But it is not a huge blocker.

Vurderte alternativer: Google Sheets

Grunner til å velge ClickUp: Jira was expensive and for my daily work, having Jira is not affordable.

Byttet fra: Jira

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: ClickUp has lot of options, and I really liked the integrations provided by ClickUp. I wanted to integrate my workflow management tool with Slack, and it is supported by ClickUp.

Anastacia
Account Manager i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 11-50 ansatte

ClickUp Works!

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Overall ClickUp is the one-stop shop for all things related to task, time, and project management. Our company doesn't have to go out and get a tool for time management in addition to project management. Nope, everything is all bundled into one large system and it makes it so much easier to become familiar with.

Fordeler:

I love that this tool offers so very many solutions for my company's needs. From employee time tracking to task management to project communication, the platform is terrific! It enables everyone from upper management to entry-level to be held accountable for the overall workflow and success of our clients. ClickUp has so many features that you can get a little lost in the shuffle but it gives the peace of mind that it'll do whatever you need it to so long as you spend a little time in the system setting it up the way you need it.

Ulemper:

It can be a little too easy to get lost if you use a lot of features and boards as our company does. This is why we designated specific individuals to be in charge of the management of that department/ area of service within the ClickUp management system.

forrige uke

Hey, Anastacia! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Mariel
Director i Mexico
Anmelderkilde

Mi gestor de proyectos favorito

5,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Creo que es una gran herramientas para agencias y negocios pequeños, sencilla de adaptar y comprensible para todos los miembros de la organización.

Fordeler:

Me encantan las diferentes formas de presentar proyectos, las etiquetas, el que se puedan asignar colaboradores y las subtareas (y que éstas últimas se puedan volver tareas) en general me parece un software amigable a un precio justo.

Ulemper:

Creo que es de mi lado, no he aprendido muy bien como utilizar la parte de automatización. Pero más allá de eso todo me gusta.

Vurderte alternativer: monday.com og Asana

Grunner til å velge ClickUp: Precio y facilidad de adaptación de mi equipo.

Byttet fra: monday.com

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: Precio y facilidad de adaptación de mi equipo.

for 2 uker siden

Hey, Mariel! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Bianca
Supervisor, Connections Planning i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 10 000+ ansatte

Your task management buddy

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Overall click-up has been instrumental in managing my team and project deadlines. Everyone is aware of projects on the radar and who is responsible for what pieces of the overall picture. There’s no questions on timelines and the details of what needs to be completed.

Fordeler:

There’s tons of features with this product that contribute to overall team productivity, project, and time management. I love the option to set up task lists in whatever view suites the needs of the team whether it be a list, or Gantt chart, etc.

Ulemper:

This software is very well rounded but I found the options for setting up lists to be a bit overwhelming at first. It would be nice if there were samples of how to set up certain flows and what works best for certain types of products

forrige måned

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Rachel
CEO i USA
Anmelderkilde

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CLICKUP. Can't run our business successfully without it

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: I love this tech. We use it with all of our clients, all of our projects, all of our personal house projects as well. It's a great way to manage our business (and our lives).

Fordeler:

We work with a ton of complex projects that have multiple pieces, competing deadlines, multiple review cycles. ClickUp gives us the flexibility we need to get all the pieces into the system, assign out tasks, move projects along, get great visibility into the entire process and communicate across multiple client bases.

Ulemper:

I'd love better time tracking reporting. It's hard to see it from a dashboard. I'd like to have an export of data so I can import it into our billing system (or have some integration to freshbooks natively)

Vurderte alternativer: Trello og Asana

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: ClickUp has the best flexibility, best system, best tech, best workflows in the business. It's part of everything we do and a true system of record for all projects.

forrige uke

Hey, Rachel! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Founder i Tyskland
Datamaskin- og nettverkssikkerhet, 2-10 ansatte

Intuitive Task Management Tool

4,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: I am quite happy with click up, although there are certain features that are not complete yet

Fordeler:

Very easy to use, easy to customize, great for collaboration and task management

Ulemper:

Reporting, data summaries as well as advanced automation for workflows are not mature yet. Goals are not well integrated into task management. Thus you can easily lose the big picture.

for 3 uker siden

Maribel
Creator i USA
Design, 2-10 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: 1–5 måneder

Pleasantly Surprised

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Click up keeps me organized, and allows me to track time, and tasks.

Fordeler:

I've used many organizational tools. I like this one the best. I like being able to write out my blog posts as tasks and schedule them to a calendar.

Ulemper:

I can't think of one right now as I'm still exploring all it can do.

Vurderte alternativer: Asana og Toggl Track

Grunner til å velge ClickUp: Being able to do what multiple software accomplish under just one login.

Byttet fra: Asana

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: It was recommended by a fellow colleague, and I loved it.

forrige uke

Hey, Maribel! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Jaden
Digital Marketer i USA
Anmelderkilde

8/10 — Extensive Features, All In One Project Management Tool, But Small Improvements Needed

4,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

ClickUp is the best task manager I've used. In the past I've used Asana, Todoist, and Trello. ClickUp takes all the best features of these apps and integrates them into one. It's extremely powerful and likely has many features you didn't even know you needed. Time tracking, priority, status, dashboards, filters, views, documents, linked tasks, etc. . . there are a ton of features here that you'll find useful.

Ulemper:

1) Because there are so many features, clickup can take some getting used to. It took me 2-3 hours of watching videos and playing around with the software to get comfortable, but this investment was worth it in terms of time the software has saved me. 2) There are some small bugs that are annoying to deal with but not deal-breaking. Hopefully the dev team fixes these soon, and I'm sure they will because they seem to be quite active. The two bugs that were a pain were as follows: a - dashboard issues. Sometimes dashboards won't pull in new information, or a block would temporarily break. The dashboards on the iOS app are quite unstable as well. b - slow performance. The pc app is a port of the webapp, but much slower. The webapp is a bit better, but still needs performance improvements. Side Note: Add the webapp to your desktop so that it opens in a separate window → this is essentially a faster version of the PC app.

for 5 døgn siden

Hey, Jaden! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Engineer i Sri Lanka
Telekommunikasjon, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Clickup makes Project management a joyful experience.

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: In overall clickup is a very powerful software capable of making the task of managing complex projects an enjoyable experience. Clickup can be used both in business and personal life. When there is a marketing campaign to be run it can be distilled down to number of tasks that run both sequentially and parallel to meet the end goal of successful campaign. The content making for a blog and youtube channel can be broken in to several tasks that can be assigned to team members to accomplish and finally put together a high quality content that generates a lot of business leads. The different views makes it more meaningful to work with and view the whole process.

Fordeler:

The first and foremost thing that I like about the clickup is the customizability of the whole platform. It does not have guide on how to tailor your project so you can track it on clickup, what they give is a guide on how to customize the Clickup to track and manage your project whatever that might be. The complexity in anything comes with a price. You do need to know what you’re doing and only use what you need without making it over-complex. Hence you can look at it a blessing as well as a difficulty. Therefore the beginning inevitably comes with a steep learning curve on how to use this powerful tool. Clickup is not only for the businesses and organizations. It’s versatile and broad enough to be used for one’s personal life management. Since we all know failing to plan is planning to fail, it makes no difference when it comes to one’s personal life. The functions in it can be easily adopted to make personal routine t to run according to a timetable of your own. Personally I prefer to spend more time on clickup than on social media since it’s much more realistic to see how one’s own life unfolds than anyone else’s. The advantage of using clickup for personal day to day management is that it’s free for such purposes for life. It offers 5 workspaces on the free package and it’s more than enough to track day today personal plan. If the payed version is needed this is not costly as well.

Ulemper:

The first thing I dislike is that the software comes with a lot of notifications enabled by default and no intuitive description where it can be configured to understand what it will do if I enable them. When you have an extensive number of tasks and projects defined the notifications can fill up your phone’s notification bar, email inbox and desktop if you haven’t decided on what to disable. This can be made easy if the notification configuration is made more intuitive and also making the content of the notification with more content that can be expanded if necessary. Another modification that could be done to the way it defines the time and date for a task. Currently the time is selected with a long drop down menu which makes it very difficult to select the time when there are lot of tasks to define. It quickly becomes whole lot of repetitive scrolling to get to the time slot. This can be simplified by inserting a configurable clock face instead of the drop down list. The arms of this interactive clock face can be made to select the hour numbers and then minutes. Just with two clicks the time is defined.

Ranjit
Software Engineer i India
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Truly a One app to replace all the apps!

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: The ClickUp is a simple, powerful software to boost your productivity. It is free, cross-platform, and fast.
They recently renewed their mobile applications to provide a great user experience. They constantly release new software updates and bug fixes. I personally use ClickUp for my tasks management and it is going really well so far!! I would recommend it to all people who are looking for task management and note-taking applications.

Fordeler:

I like ClickUp because it is feature-rich and free software! Being a software engineer, I always keep learning what's a new market. I use ClickUp for managing my tasks and taking notes. It provides a variety of apps ( known as ClickApps) that we can enable or disable as per our needs. You can create tasks, reminders,s, or events in ClickUp and add valuable information to it. You can also choose a different layout (Clean, Modern, or Simple) as per your need. The homepage in ClickUp automatically detects your priority tasks in different projects and arranges them in a single view to keep the user focused on the important tasks.

Ulemper:

Honestly, I liked all features and functionalities of the ClickUp. There is no feature that will be least liked by the user. However, I hope that ClickUp will always remain forever as they claim on their official website.

Arthur
CEO i Sør-Afrika
Transport/jernbane, 51-200 ansatte

Clickup Review

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Although it was difficult to grasp at first, over time one get comfortable with all the available functionality of the software. This is when productivity begins to increase markedly. This software has improved and enhanced the over project management experience in our organization.

Fordeler:

ClickUp has a horde of useful customization options. It is known for its customizable options and capabilities. It is a solution that allows you to take a customized approach to your projects. You can adjust and customize the software according to your business model, personal preferences, and any other requirements. It is one of the most flexible solutions available. It offers advanced real-time reporting capabilities. It's easy to create, pull and customize reports with ClickUp. The tool can be used to get more insight into the performance of your team. It will show you each member's schedules, including what projects they are working on, missed deadlines, and completed tasks. It provides easy time tracking. ClickUp helps you to manage your time better by providing flexible time tracking options that allow you to focus on your work while also improving your time management. To keep track of time, create estimates, add notes, and view reports, use the tool.

Ulemper:

It can be difficult to understand at first. Training is essential to ensure that you have the right foundation. It is overwhelming to see all the options and features it has. But, the interface with the software becomes much more intuitive over time. Onboarding is also very lengthy and complex. However, I believe it is necessary to ensure that every user can use the software at their maximum potential. Proper training is a necessary investment.

Growth Hacker i India
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 11-50 ansatte

Amazing Software

Kommentarer: I love it.

Fordeler:

I love ClickUp! It's a great project management tool because it's so versatile. I can use it for managing my work projects, my personal projects, and even my to-do list. It's really easy to use, and the interface is really clean and organized. The best part is that it's totally free!

Ulemper:

Not that I don't like, but ClickUp can be a little slow to load at times. Second, I would really like to see more customization options, such as font type and color, available. Finally, I would love to see a better way to filter tasks and projects. Right now it's a little clunky and not very user-friendly.

Vurderte alternativer: Taskade

Grunner til å velge ClickUp: ClickUp is cheaper

Byttet fra: Trello

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: I use both but ClickUp is more mature.

Business Owner i Australia
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great small business management option.

Fordeler:

As a small business owner I loved that I could use ClickUp to perform the task of several other platforms, which keeps my subscription costs down and all my stuff in one place. It can get overwhelming and unproductive having data in various different places, so ClickUp has been able to help us solve that problem.

Ulemper:

Sometimes the system is a bit slow, but I believe they've done a lot of work on improving the servers lately to address this issue. The thing I like least isnt against the software, but rather that there is SO many options, so you really need to do some planning before you dive in, so you don't get overwhelmed and lost in the options. There is lots of YouTube videos with ideas, but really, you need to work out what will work for you and your business. Once you do that pre-work, it makes the setup and use a lot easier. No 2 businesses are exactly the same when it comes to requirements. Take the time to work out what works for you.

Andrea
Content Expert i USA

ClickUp Gets The Job Done

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I think it's a great tool and it definitely keeps me and my coworkers on task. We use it to gather ideas, as well as for our tasks. It's nice to be able to see where someone is on a project that I'm also involved with. I can see their timeline and how much they have accomplished so I know when it's coming to me. While it takes a while to learn, once you do, it's super helpful.

Fordeler:

I like the variety of options for how to view your tasks and projects. I like the ability to create and use templates, which saves time. The recurring options are nice for those tasks that I do daily, weekly, and monthly. It's so customizable. I also like that you can change colors according to your needs. The tags are super helpful, too.

Ulemper:

It had a large learning curve at the beginning. The fact that it has SO many options can also make it difficult to navigate sometimes. It takes a while to get the hang of everything. Also, for some reason, my timer for tasks was constantly messing up. Probably once a week it would track more than one thing at a time or not track something it should have been.

for 2 måneder siden

Hey, Andrea! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! If you find that you are still overwhelmed by our features, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform! We also have quite a few options to help you get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Isdiana
Isdiana
Mechanical Engineer i Malaysia
Eiendom, 1 001-5 000 ansatte

Project productivity booster

Fordeler:

More than a year into using ClickUp, I've discovered several capabilities that come in handy when carrying out a task. With this app, I can save a lot of time by automating processes, which is the most considerable relief. By making it easy for users to report issues, the software development team has the information they need to make necessary improvements.

Ulemper:

In many cases, there are too many alternatives to choose from. ClickUp's most exciting feature is its ability to be wholly tweaked. Users will have to play around with the settings to get the most performance out of the app, which may be time-consuming. Finally, the interface design may need some improvement. Blank areas and panes might be challenging to understand because of the limited font size and the hued colour scheme.

for 2 måneder siden

Hey, Isdiana! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Julia Maria
Julia Maria
Market Specialist i Mexico
Informasjonstjenester, 51-200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Versatile project management tool with many customization options

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We use ClickUp as an internal project management tool to structure and distribute pending tasks. We also track time, monitor the status and progress of tasks, integrate relevant documents, plan to-dos, assign, report and communicate through ClickUp. The tool can really do a lot and has helped us structure processes better and work on projects more consistently and efficiently. I also like to use it to plan and structure my tasks and feel I have a good overview of everything. The advantage is quite clear that project-related communication is done centrally. Then, the creation of a task list is not so tedious, because it can be done relatively quickly by assigning times. A task list is then automatically created from this - collaboration is now easier!

Fordeler:

With ClickUp, you have quite a few functions in one place and you can use the tool in various ways. Whether it's project management, time tracking, archiving, document management, content planning, or briefings, ClickUp is really extensive and you can work in teams on different to-dos, assign tasks, enter times and deadlines, and so on. This way you can also see who is working on what and how busy the team is. ClickUp can be designed quite individually and I don't think you have to be tech-savvy to find your way around the tool. While there are a lot of features, nothing is really complicated. You can display different views, create to-do's as recurring, create dummy cards or even entire projects as templates, and much more.

Ulemper:

Since there are so many functions, in my opinion, setting up the tool is quite time-consuming and complex. Sometimes things get lost and are not so easy to find again. It is better to be aware in advance of how you want to work with the tool and how it should be structured because it will grow quickly and become independent.

Vurderte alternativer: Trello

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: ClickUp offers comprehensive features. The following features are the most important for me: 1. The ability to configure different views, such as Kanban, list mode, or, highly recommended, the Gantt chart, which is created automatically. 2 You can add Guest users to individual projects for free, advantageous for agencies 3. You can flexibly configure the notifications you want to receive for updates. Avoid spam.

Kierra
Director of Operations i USA
Reiseliv, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

ClickUp is great, mainly because of its dependency feature

Fordeler:

My favorite part about the software is the ability to make some tasks dependent on others. So, instead of moving cards over, you can just mark a task complete and it will notify the next member on that task to do their part. It's honestly the main reason we use Clickup because we have large projects and sometimes don't have the time for all the smaller details.

Ulemper:

I think I would say I don't like thier gantt charts. They aren't very easy to use so we did have to go with another project management tool for this. We mainly use Clickup for it's project organization now.

Vurderte alternativer: Asana

Grunner til å velge ClickUp: Trello is too basic for our needs.

Byttet fra: Trello

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: Colleagues that used it who suggested it

Bhavik Singh
Bhavik Singh
Content Strategist i India
Internett, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Want to organize tasks? Look up for ClickUp!

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: ClickUp is a great task management tool that helps me keep my team organized and on track. I love that I can create custom tasks and subtasks and that I can collaborate with my team on each task. ClickUp has also been a great way to keep my team organized, as I can create spaces for each team member and assign tasks accordingly. Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.

Fordeler:

I have been using ClickUp for some time and absolutely love it. Personally, it has helped me to be more organized and productive. I know these two words get overused like some random metaphors, but it's no less than the truth. I love that I can customize the tasks, and subtasks and collaborate with my team. The spaces feature is also very helpful. It helped us define spaces for different functions (marketing, content, devs, etc.). The tasks are also very customizable, which is great if you need to add subtasks or collaborate with others. In addition, the UI is pretty user-friendly, and the support is great. Overall, I would recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool. So, if you're looking for a great task management tool, ClickUp is definitely worth checking out.

Ulemper:

I don't have many complaints, but if there were one thing that really annoys me about ClickUp is that it sometimes tends to lag big time when there is a lot of data on the content board or the document/editor. It becomes quite annoying when you're short of time. Apart from that, there's one more thing that makes the content board kind of cluttered. When I look at the finished tasks, I could see some of them from 3-4 months back. Now, over time, these grow and look cluttered. I wish there was a way where the finished tasks get archived or something after a month and a half to keep the dashboard clear. You see, a cluttered desk leads to a cluttered mind... not something desirable.

Bethany
Program Coordinator i Canada
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Easy to use & great price for what you get!

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: This is one of the most affordable software's of it's kind that I have found. I actually recommend to friends who have small or emerging businesses who need a Project Management System. I consult on the side for Project Management and ClickUp is always on the top of my list, especially for smaller organizations. The Free to Use accounts are great for individuals and the business plan models are priced well and include a myriad of features. I love that in ClickUp new features are always being added. You can request new features and watch them gain traction in real time and see when the feature request goes from a concept or ask, to something in process, to the launch of the new feature. ClickUp seems to be always working actively to improve their user experiences and the customer support is A+.

Fordeler:

Easy to use and customize to your needs. Great price point for what you get. Visually appealing. Easy to onboard. Customer Support is superb. New features being added all the time. Feature request system is great. Getting better everyday!

Ulemper:

Some features are still being fleshed out, however the developers are focused and quick so as new feature requests or better use suggestions are made, updates happen regularly.

Vurderte alternativer: monday.com, Asana og HubSpot CRM

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: Price, features, ease of use, customer support.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO i USA
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

ClickUp boosted the productivity in our team.

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: After I understood and teach my team how to deploy and integrate ClickUp into our business, it has been a great experience so far, not to mention the wonderful customer support from the ClickUp team. Also, they are releasing new great features every often that we immediately integrate into our workspaces.

Fordeler:

What I like about ClickUp is that is a very powerful tool that allows me and my team to track tasks, brainstorm ideas, create documentation, content calendars, and planning, share tasks and documents with clients, and many more features that we are still discovering every day.

Ulemper:

Understanding how to organize the workspaces in ClickUp could be a little overwhelming for certain users. In my personal case, I had to enroll on the ClickUp University site to understand certain features, however in their tutorials, they already had different workspaces with dummy information, but there was no explanation on how to create that information from scratch. Thankfully, I found a few YouTube videos that explained how to create information from scratch, following easy analogies from our everyday life.

Vurderte alternativer: Trello, monday.com og Asana

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: I think we liked the idea to have all our product information and tracking in one place instead of jumping between apps now and then.

Growth Marketing Manager i Ecuador
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

It is by far the best project management tool out there

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It's been great, I've used other products in the past and have to say this one's the best

Fordeler:

It's easy to use, I followed some simple tutorials online and setup my whole organization Its time tracking feature replaces things like Time Doctor, with ease. I like that I can share boards and projects publicly or keep them private for specific groups of teams

Ulemper:

When you upload documents on a card it is not truly visible. There's the left section with a space for a description and the right section for comments, but none are useful, they should change that whole interface.

Vurderte alternativer: Notion

Grunner til å velge ClickUp: Trello only works in Kanban mode. ClickUp has Kanban mode and backlog view for Agile teams.

Byttet fra: Trello

Grunner til å bytte til ClickUp: Notion is just too "startupy". This is not bad, but I like a product with video tutorials and fewer commands.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 201-500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

It allows flexible team cooperation on daily activities

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Organization of a little project. It sits perfectly in the middle of the two extremes: too basic and too complex. When it comes to connecting chores and keeping track of them all in one location, there is no limit to the possibilities. To have all my work documented correctly, it's nice that you can insert comments and embeds, even Genially.

Fordeler:

All of the templates and their adaptability give a clear picture of the possibilities. Fortunately, the Clickup university and other resources, such as videos, make a wealth of learning readily available. This makes it simpler for me to keep track of the many projects on which my team is currently working, allowing me to better allocate resources and time.

Ulemper:

Even if you think you're on a subpage of a document, it might be difficult to tell. It's difficult to see the differences between two templates with the same name.