15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Kajabi

4,4 (176)

Om Kajabi

Kajabi er et alt-i-ett-verktøy som er utviklet for å hjelpe folk med å bygge digitale produkter, markedsføre og selge ekspertisen sin på nettet.

Lær mer om Kajabi

Fordeler:

Especially in regards to courses and making the most out of your customer relationships. It's user friendly, and allows your courses to look very professional.

Ulemper:

The price is what really hurts my heart and my pocketbook.

Vurderinger av Kajabi

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene
3,7

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Kajabi har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,4 av 5 stjerner, basert på 176 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Kajabi før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (176)

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager i USA
Anmelderkilde

All-in-One business solution for memberships and course creators

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I love Kajabi. I was able to pick up on how Kajabi works pretty quickly and found it to be an intuitive product that is easy to use.

Fordeler:

I love that with Kajabi, you have the ability to build all the basics in one location. You can create free content and publish via podcast, email marketing, blog, and website, and also have exclusive content, trainings, etc. behind the pay wall. It is all-in-one for basic use. A new online business owner can dive into Kajabi and have pretty much all the basic tools they need. I also love the automations built in to Kajabi.

Ulemper:

The biggest con I have heard from others is pricing prior to a new business generating steady income. However, Kajabi occasionally offers longer than normal trials that can help business owners hit the ground running. In the big picture, it is more streamlined than and comparable to linking together other platform options to achieve all of the same services as Kajabi. Kajabi makes it simple, so the price seems well justified.

Mohammed
Owner i Canada

The Rolls Royce of Online Course Delivery

5,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: While Kajabi will position and advertise itself as the "one and only platform you need" its expertise is what it started out with, which is online course delivery. Since it has introduced email marketing, checkouts, landing pages, website builder, membership programs and I believe in podcast hosting, but all of that is pretty basic and while it does the job, you are better served using other options. That being said, when it comes to hosting online courses, and wanting to share your expertise with your audience, no one does it better. Kajabi is more expensive feature for feature when it comes to what else is out there, but Kajabi does it the best and it's worth the premium. I have no intention of switching to anything else. It hosts my demo classes, free classes, full out programs and has helped me in growing my business. My clients love the ease of use, layouts, and of course the Kajabi Mobile App.

Fordeler:

Kajabi hands down is the best of the best. The different templates, organization and layout of content makes for easy user consumption.

Ulemper:

Could do better with landing pages, checkouts, and membership programs.

Sarah
Sarah
Founder i Australia

Beware! Nightmarish Experience with KAJABI

1,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: This company's unethical behavior and lack of integrity are utterly disgraceful. They have shown a complete disregard for their customers and failed to fulfill their contractual obligations. It is evident that their primary concern is making a quick buck rather than providing quality services.I strongly caution anyone considering working with kajabi to reconsider. Save yourself the headache, frustration, and financial loss by looking elsewhere for a reliable and trustworthy software company. It is regrettable that I fell victim to their deceitful practices, but I hope others can learn from my mistake.In conclusion, my experience with kajabi has been nothing short of a nightmare. They have not only failed to deliver on their promises but also owe me a significant amount of money. Please take my warning seriously and avoid this company at all costs.

Fordeler:

Unless you want to lose thousands of dollars there is nothing to like. Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ (0/5)Review:I feel obligated to share my horrendous experience with Kajabi. It has been an absolute nightmare dealing with them, and I strongly advise everyone to steer clear of this company.I engaged Kajabi for a project, and it turned out to be a colossal mistake. Not only did they fail to deliver on their promises, but they also owe me a significant amount of money, a staggering $4,000+!Their lack of professionalism and poor communication were evident from the beginning. The project was plagued with delays, missed deadlines, and countless excuses, leaving me frustrated and dissatisfied. I was constantly chasing them for updates, and when they did respond, it was always with vague, AI and unhelpful answers.To make matters worse, the software they eventually delivered was riddled with bugs and glitches. It was virtually unusable and fell far short of the promised functionality. The quality of their work was shockingly poor, indicating a complete disregard for their customers' satisfaction.When I tried to address these issues and request a refund, I was met with nothing but silence. They conveniently ignored my emails and phone calls, leaving me in the dark and feeling helpless. It has been over 18 months, and I am still fighting tooth and nail to get my hard-earned money back.This company's unethical behavior and lack of integrity are utterly disgraceful.

Ulemper:

Their lack of professionalism and poor communication were evident from the beginning. The project was plagued with delays, missed deadlines, and countless excuses, leaving me frustrated and dissatisfied. I was constantly chasing them for updates, and when they did respond, it was always with vague, AI, automated email templates and unhelpful answers.To make matters worse, the software they eventually delivered was riddled with bugs and glitches. It was virtually unusable and fell far short of the promised functionality. The quality of their work was shockingly poor, indicating a complete disregard for their customers' satisfaction.When I tried to address these issues and request a refund, I was met with nothing but silence. They conveniently ignored my emails and phone calls, leaving me in the dark and feeling helpless. It has been over 18 months, and I am still fighting tooth and nail to get my hard-earned money back.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder i USA

LOTS of Features

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We host our courses on Kajabi and use it for some landing pages. We also run most of our checkouts through Kajabi.

Fordeler:

Kajabi sells itself as the one home for your whole business - websites, courses, checkout, membership, landing pages, email. And all those features are pretty decent. Not best in class, but pretty good. They also work to make things better. They just totally remade the page editor. Then emails. Now sites are next, and a revision of memberships is probably coming soon. They really are making it better all the time.

Ulemper:

Right now, it seems (based on feedback in the official Facebook group) that email deliverability isn't the best right now (but being worked on). You run into some constraints when you work entirely inside Kajabi, but if you embrace those limitations, it really does free you up to do your work and get on with running your business.

Maureen
Executive Director i Canada
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Better than most, but room for improvement

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I switched to Kajabi from Teachable. I was very unhappy with Teachable and did not have the time to create content on my own business website. I have created more than 10 separate products with this platform and at times it has a steep learning curve. The UI looks fantastic and very professional. I love how easy it is to add basic content to a product, but wish many of the menus talked to each other much better. The workflow is often very disjointed when creating a new product. I wish they would fix this aspect. If the flow was better and there were more in app capabilities for basic data analysis (e.g., assessment results without needed a separate download), that would be amazing.

Fordeler:

I enjoy how easy it is to create, upload and organize content for a given product. I also like the progress monitoring capabilities.

Ulemper:

I am incredibly frustrated by the assessment aspect of this platform. It is extremely limited. It is hard to see results from assessments and difficult to set them up. You have to create your assessment before you can add it to a course instead of creating it while you are working on a course. It is a completely different menu. It is also incredibly hard to get assessment results.

Joan
Founder i USA
Bedriftsrådgivning, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Vurderte alternativer:

Great all in one platform for website and learning content management

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Fordeler:

The website builder is great. I love the plug-and-play options and a suite of simple clean templates to choose from.

Ulemper:

If you are a novice in the space you may find it challenging to know what to search for in Kajabi University. But once you locate the information, it is detailed and answers the question.

Scott Brandon
Scott Brandon
Founder i USA
Nettmedier, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Kajabi Rocks!

5,0 i fjor

Fordeler:

The ease of use to create pages and opt ins, and easy design.

Ulemper:

The email and contacts CRM is pretty basic, but still does the job. If you want a higher end one you'd have to go separate, but I like that it works all together with my Kajabi system, so I'm happy for now.

Candice
Senior Graphic Designer i USA
Økonomiske tjenester, 201–500 ansatte

Great Product for Coaching Products

5,0 for 7 måneder siden

Fordeler:

I like that Kajabi continues to improve and grow the features of the platform on a daily basis. They value customer feedback a lot.

Ulemper:

If a feature is lacking such as drop-down menus you have to send in an inquiry for the development team to consider and it could be over a year before this feature is added or updated if it didn't already exist.

Idrett, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

So Much Easier Than WordPress

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I am amazed at how easy it is to create a decent looking website in minutes!

Fordeler:

I am new to Kajabi. My wife just switched her website over from WordPress and I helped her with transferring a bunch of blog entries. I could not believe how much easier it is than WordPress. Everything is so user-friendly, the photos and videos upload and automatically compress, and the layout stays the same. You can't mess it up.

Ulemper:

You can't customize the website as much as you can with WordPress but honestly, for what we do, it's not needed. It's also a little pricey but when you consider that you can run online programs (my wife does), host your website and blog, have emails, and more, it's really pretty reasonable.

Stone
Stone
Leadership Coach i USA
Anmelderkilde

A great concept with too much user friction

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: I wanted to love Kajabi but in the end, I began dreading interacting with the platform. I never did launch this side hustle because I began to feel so bogged down just getting the thing up and running. I was given the advice from colleagues that the way to success was to hire a designer to set up my Kajabi and then run it from there. Given the high cost of the platform, I found I resented the idea of needing to spend yet more to get it functional. In different circumstances, I might use Kajabi again but it's not my first choice.

Fordeler:

I was very attracted to the idea of an all in one platform that would allow me functionality without needing to knit together many applications. I also appreciated a lot of their educational and motivational content.

Ulemper:

It's very awkward. I was coming from Squarespace as a web platform and by comparison, getting the look I wanted required a lot of tedious, non-intuitive modifications to the template.

Detaljhandel, 2–10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Currently testing/attempting to migrate/deploy all-in-one website + online education platform. 2/5

2,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Kajabi overpromises and under delivers.

Fordeler:

It claims to have all the features to deploy an all-inclusive solution that encompasses online pressence, marketing, and online education.

Ulemper:

The website builder is absolutely horrendous. The entire platform in general is very finicky and incredibly difficult to work with. I've worked in the space for over 10 years and it's by far the worst platform to work with. Even simple things like moving text blocks or uploading images in their wysiwyg builder are an abomination. I cannot recommend to anyone, especially at the price point they are asking.

Rebekah
Personal organizer i USA

Vurderte alternativer:

A lot to be improved upon.

3,0 for 5 år siden

Fordeler:

Kajabi is a platform that has the ability to do it all. I like that I can integrate email and online courses as well as the 24 hour chat customer service.

Ulemper:

There is a lot that can be improved. The rules for dripping courses, the email setting and the ability to suspend email sequences, the ability to get better analytics on emails, track users, and the interface of the courses themselves can all be improved. I find that they are slow to implement change but do listen to user feedback. I found that even though the customer service is great, I needed a back end programmer to make the design do exactly what I wanted.

Oliver
CEO i USA
Anmelderkilde

Very good but missing a couple of features

Fordeler:

Content delivery is easy with streamlined layout

Ulemper:

Lack of customizability for layout unless you pay $399/month for the highest tier plan. Even something as simple as having dropdown boxes

Sam
Anmelderkilde

All-in-one solution for coaches and course creators

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Great. Product + KnowledgeBase + customer service

Fordeler:

Out-of-the-box website. You're up and running in an hour or two.

Ulemper:

Wishing assessments were more robust. The communities feature has been lackluster, but they just acquired Vibely!

Økonomiske tjenester, 2–10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Makes running an online biz a breeze

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

Fordeler:

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

Ulemper:

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

Brady
Canada
, 2–10 ansatte

My Go-To Solution for Courses, Live Events, Evergreen Webinars, and CRM

5,0 for 6 år siden

Fordeler:

I like that it's almost an all-in-one solution for my business. The customer service is excellent and they listen to their customers feedback. I've been with them since the launch of the new Kajabi a couple years ago and there has been constant improvement. If something goes wrong with my site, they fix it quite quickly whether it's a known bug or if they are just fixing something specific for me. Here are the things I do in Kajabi: - storage for my courses and trainings - houses my actual website, no other option needed - I can use the system to run live events and sell the tickets from the cart - I can set up an evergreen webinar in the system, although the tracking and such is nowhere near as robust as other dedicated platforms yet - my wife sells her audio products as well as courses on her site - I use it for a CRM with basic tagging functionality Highly recommend.

Ulemper:

Sometimes the features are slow to come and it doesn't always do what I want it to do but the team has helped a lot. I don't find the help section helpful and have to rely on the live chat usually to solve issues. The support for custom fonts isn't good so don't purchase any custom fonts to use here as most of the places you would want them are restricted to the options they have. On the plu, many themes support Google fonts.

Osama
Osama
Systems Admin i Frankrike
Religiøse institusjoner, 2–10 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode

Vurderte alternativer:

Easy to use and helpful customer service

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Kajabi has a come a long way with everything integrated into one system. The mobile app and marketing pages make it well rounded solution to teach online. It is an impressive all-in-one platform.

Fordeler:

We wanted to offer online classes. Kajabi has a lot of features that add to the online classes like marketing and payment. Our main concern was giving the students the content. We easily added audio and video to the course. Payments worked smoothly with Stripe and has many options to customize the price and discounts. It keeps track of the students in an easy way. The best part of Kajabi is the helpful and welcoming support. They really go the extra mile and are patient. Their caring attitude helped me setup the custom domain. Customer support makes Kajabi one of the best choices.

Ulemper:

It does not have an attendance system. Even though it does have quizzes/surveys, tracking attendance will require extra manual work. The price is high (about $120/month) but if you have a hundred students every month, then price is not an issue. You can customize the look and use the templates.

Dan
Ceo/Founder i Canada
Helse, velvære og trening, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

A great place to build courses and build your marketing funnel with an all in one platform

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Kajabi delivers courses pretty seamlessly to my audience and makes it easy to create live events and do my email marketing.

Fordeler:

The course builder is really seamless and to have the email marketing in the same platform to create automation, forms, etc. IT can replace a lot of tools and save you the headache of complicated workflows and integrations.

Ulemper:

They need to create a certificate builder within the platform, for some course providers this is. critical element to their business

Anmelderkilde

Do online business with ease

4,0 for 5 år siden

Fordeler:

Kajabi is an online business portal for small businesses (primarily) that provides them with everything they need at a single place to do business over the internet. You can create funnels, use emails, manage your CRM, and so on. It is primarily a great platform for people who are interested in selling online courses. This is one area Kajabi has been recently working on a lot. There aren't many tools that will let you sell online courses with this much ease. As a business owner with minimal experience with marketing, funnels, landing pages, contacts, etc. you'd love Kajabi. It takes the pain out from a business owner's life. No integrations, no dealing with APIs, you get everything with one tool and that's a great benefit.

Ulemper:

First, it is expensive especially when you compare it with its competitors. Second, since it does a lot of things so you get a bit of everything which is something that business's don't like as they scale.

Beth Champion
Beth Champion
E-læring, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Kajabi is pretty good, but pretty pricey

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, I liked Kajabi pretty well. It was my first experience with selling online courses. Their customer support is amazing! They're super quick on chat, and often would just login to my account and fix my issue for me. But as a new business starting out, the level I needed for just a handful of courses (and only one website) was too pricey for me. I moved on to other tools.

Fordeler:

I like that it was all-in-one -- I could host my courses, email clients & host my website all in one place.

Ulemper:

While the course hosting is pretty good, and pretty intuitive to setup, it's kinda limited on how you can customize it and make things look like you want. Like for example, it gives you a place to put a video OR audio file OR picture at the top of the lesson, but you can't add a second video in the same lesson (for additional info).

The Best All-In-One Online Course Platform

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I have been building course websites on Kajabi since 2016 and also use it for one of my businesses.

Fordeler:

Kajabi allows you to not just host and deliver your online courses but it also lets you create your entire marketing funnels and automate email marketing on the platform. What I like the most about the platform is that I could build a fully functioning online course business without requiring to learn several different tools.

Ulemper:

While the platform is reasonably priced for everything that it offers, the starting price is steep and may not work for you if you're on a tight budget.

Paul
Owner i Indonesia
Utdanningsadministrasjon, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode
Anmelderkilde

Loads of features, but doesn't give you freedom

3,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Feels constraining. Kajabi wants to control what you do rather than the other way around.

Fordeler:

Comprehensive integration of the features an infoproneur wants

Ulemper:

- Landing page creation is not intuitive and very restrictive. Not nearly as easy as Unbounce's WYSIWYG. Cannot drag and drop CTAs. Not much of an improvement on MailChimp. - Onboarding is terribly annoying with a blinking green "3" in the upper left that won't go away unless you follow a linear series of steps that didn't align with what I wanted to do. I wanted to build a landing page, not a product, but Kajabi somehow thinks it knows what I want to do better than I do.

Sailynn
Go Getter i USA

All In One

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Very happy with customer service

Fordeler:

Kajabi is the go to for Newbies and Pros! You get everything you need in one simple platform and do not have deal with a ton of plugins

Ulemper:

Monthly cost can be high to get started designing

Managing Partner i USA
Regnskap, 11–50 ansatte

Powerful, Complete, and only slightly Aggrevating

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall positive. It just works. It's a robust setup process, but once you have things established, the process just works really smoothly.

Fordeler:

I love that Kajabi has the 3 most important features all under one roof: (1) MailChimp-like marketing; (2) Payments and Membership management; and (3) Courseware All 3 are highly usable, feature rich, and have an overall consistent UI / UX.

Ulemper:

Well, like any broad-based platform, its not as "deep" as you might want in any given area. During startup we'd say "oh, just do X like we did in Mailchimp" only to find that "X" was not an option in Kajabi. I recall trying to move from MailChimp. We had a large list. Kajabi only allowed us to import 500 names at a time. Also, "PIPELINES" is a very un-intuitive concept. Super powerful, but also darn confusing.

Stacey
Manager Education Services i Canada
Idrett, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Not good for large volume courses

2,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Fine except for this critical feature. We had to hire someone for more $ than the software cost us, to input the resutls.

Fordeler:

Great software if you are running classes for small groups

Ulemper:

VERY time consuming if you run a class for a large group as you have to spend a significant amount of time inputting assessment/quiz data into your own spreadsheet as there is no current way to pull a file of all responses (e.g. surveys)