Vurderinger av Acme Point of Sale

5,0 (3)

Om Acme Point of Sale

POS software for Retailers, Distributors, Counter Sales, Parts Counters, Route Sales.

Lær mer om Acme Point of Sale

Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene
5,0

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Acme Point of Sale har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 5 av 5 stjerner, basert på 3 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Filtrer anmeldelser (3)

Produktvurdering

Produktvurdering

Land

Land

Bruk

Sorter etter

Har du brukt Acme Point of Sale før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (3)

Don
Owner i
Supermarkeder, 2-10 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: 1–5 måneder

Small Grocery Store Owner Operator 15 Years

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: I am glad I went with ACME and would do it again.

Fordeler:

Customer Service goes above and beyond. They are friendly and patient and always seem eager to help. After initial setup system runs without issue.

Ulemper:

The type on the Clerks user interface could be larger for older clerks but really there is not much to complain about in my view.

Kevin
USA
Detaljhandel
Brukte programvaren til: Ikke oppgitt
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Plug and play installation. Great functionality and support.

5,0 for 8 år siden

Fordeler:

We interface with AccountMate as the accounting back-end, and that's seamless to us. Another plus is that it even works remotely (when at, say, a trade show).

Ulemper:

I can't think of anything I don't like. The product and vendor are both exactly what we need and reasonably priced.

Alex
USA
Detaljhandel
Brukte programvaren til: Ikke oppgitt
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Great POS easy to learn and use

5,0 for 8 år siden

Fordeler:

I use ACME POS integrated to AccountMate software, and it is one of the best integrations I have ever worked with. The software is easy to setup and learn and is well-supported. It has so many features and customizations. It has great credit card processing and integrates to several Accounting Packages. I would recommend this POS to any company.

Ulemper:

There is nothing negative I can say about the product or vendor.