Vurderinger av AdaptiveGRC

5,0 (9)

Om AdaptiveGRC

AdaptiveGRC support organizations in adapting to new regulations. It can help your company prosper in unusual or regulated industries.

Lær mer om AdaptiveGRC

Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

AdaptiveGRC har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 5 av 5 stjerner, basert på 9 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Filtrer anmeldelser (9)

Sorter etter

Har du brukt AdaptiveGRC før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (9)

Marcin
Chief Information Security Officer i Polen
Økonomiske tjenester, 51-200 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Men enn 1 år
Anmelderkilde

Comprehensive platform for managing risk and compliance

5,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I used AdaptiveGRC Compliance and Risk Management modules for more than a year. Implementation went smooth, and the support team was always very helpful. I especially value the functionality AdaptiveGRC offers – all GRC processes can be managed in one tool, and there is a single database. The tool helped my organization lower operating costs and gain a better understanding of risks in the organization.

Fordeler:

I really like the risk profiling functionality, which allows you to identify audit and assessment priorities easily. I especially appreciate the fact that the risk profiles are presented in a nice visual dashboard. Furthermore, I also value the ability to analyze how risk correlates with compliance status. The risk matrix is also very helpful, and you can use filters to see exactly what you need.

Ulemper:

I didn’t experience any difficulties while using this tool. The functionality was adjusted to the company’s needs, so we had exactly what we needed and expected. Thus, it’s hard to name any cons.

for 4 måneder siden

Thank you so much for your kind words, Marcin! We're really happy to hear that our tool has been helpful for you in managing risk and compliance.

jasween
Compliance i USA
Farmasi, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Perfect program for compliance control

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Fordeler:

It is amazing that thanks to AdaptiveGRC individual assessment management can be shortened from days to minutes. The tool can generate reports for different stakeholders containing only their desired assessment outcome data. I appreciate much the possibility of generating compliance specification lists for supplier contracts or internal departments.

Ulemper:

I have not experienced any drawbacks that C&F hasn't already addressed in some way.

for 4 måneder siden

Hello Jasween, Thank you for your positive AdaptiveGRC review. We're glad to hear that you find it helpful in streamlining assessment management and generating reports with desired data outcomes. We're continuously working to improve our tool and address any issues that may arise, so please feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review - it means a lot to us!

Verifisert anmelder
Managing Director i Polen
Forsikring, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Brukte programvaren til: Men enn 1 år
Anmelderkilde

AdaptiveGRC supports insurance companies in their risk and compliance management processes

5,0 for 12 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I used AdaptiveGRC to 1. support insurance companies’ compliance management processes following a complex industry-specific regulation. 2. I also used AdaptiveGRC to support the process of managing and monitoring data processors as GDPR came into effect. I experienced a significant increase in efficiency in both cases.

Fordeler:

Comprehensive but modular in structure, allowing you to choose what you currently need. I used the module to support filling the SREP questionnaire which is a specific business challenge in the insurance sector. It addresses most, if not all, of my needs. What I really liked is the ability to compare forms from previous years, the ability to collaborate with my team to work on a single question, set multi-tier approvals and monitor progress in real-time.

Ulemper:

The only drawback I see is the fact that it takes more time initially to learn how to use the new tool compared to using spreadsheets. However, the time is gained later is incomparable.

for 9 måneder siden

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review on AdaptiveGRC! We are pleased to hear that our solution has streamlined your process of completing the SREP questionnaire.

D Scott
Business Development i USA
Bioteknologi, 2-10 ansatte

What's in a name...

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: As the name is representative, AdaptiveGRC is a complete, interconnected GRC solution that can be adapted to organizations across industries and size. AdativeGRC (AGRC) allows the organization to integrate GRC capabilities into their existing business processes; thereby eliminating layers of complexity to an already complex business environment. The AGRC team did a superb job designing and building a best-in-class GRC solution that addresses the challenges faced in today's uncertain and ever-changing global business climate. Working with the AGRC team has been a pleasure and the support they have provided is exceptional.

Fordeler:

That it can be deployed in a modular fashion, or as a complete GRC solution. The logical design of the software allows companies just getting started on their GRC journey to adapt and prioritize elements of GRC specific to their requirements at an attractive price point. For the organization already working to improve on their GRC - the solution provides an opportunity to take GRC beyond the siloed approach and adapt across the enterprise. It's an adaptable solution.

Ulemper:

My only issue is that I wish it was available on some flavor of Linux.

Anna
Head of Fin Crimes Team i Polen
Bankvirksomhet, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Financial institutions could benefit greatly from AdaptiveGRC

5,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I am happy to be able to use AdaptiveGRC in my work. This dedicated solution is very helpful for anyone that has to fill out the SREP questionnaire. The extra time I gained was priceless. The platform's design was also very appealing to me.

Fordeler:

The fact that it was so simple to use was a major plus for me. Due to its comparison capabilities with past years' forms, I was able to cut down on the amount of time it took to complete the new questionnaire. What is more, I was able to monitor the progress of the people assigned to the process.

Ulemper:

I can't think of anything negative to say about my experience with the AdaptiveGRC tool.

for 4 måneder siden

Anna, thank you for a positive review of AdaptiveGRC! We're glad to hear that you found the tool simple and easy to use, and that it helped you save time in completing the new questionnaire. We're constantly striving to improve our products and services, so we appreciate your feedback.

Sebastian
Sebastian
CEO i Polen
Datamaskin- og nettverkssikkerhet, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

One of the best GRC software with very good price.

5,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I can recommend AdaptiveGRC, especially for value for money.

Fordeler:

Adaptive GRC offers a great deal of flexibility in supporting GRC&AUDIT processes. The product is continuously developed and the customer receives new possibilities and functionalities. In addition, the price is very attractive in comparison to competitive products. The support team takes a flexible approach to the customer's needs.

Ulemper:

No automatic linkage to legal systems databases. Limited coverage of international standards in the basic version.

Verifisert anmelder
Internal auditor i Polen
Forsikring, 201-500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great support for inurance company

5,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience has been great. I also liked the layout of the platform. The time and control I gained is invaluable.

Fordeler:

I like the fact that it was very easy to use. It definitely allowed me to shorten the time I had to spend on filling out the SREP questionnaire. I also could easily control the status of work of my team members, check their progress, and monitor on daily basis.

Ulemper:

Honestly, this was a very helpful solution for me and it is impossible to point out any drawbacks.

Leigh
National Accounts i USA
Forbrukervarer, 10 000+ ansatte

AdaptiveGRC - Big Player in GRC

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Easy to install and easy to configure. Out of the box solution. Cloud based or Server. AdaptiveGRC is an enterprise governance, risk management and compliance (eGRC) solution set with unique and unequalled capabilities. AdaptiveGRC can be deployed as one fully interconnected solution suite, or you can choose one or more modules.

By Module or Enterprise