15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Pipefy

4,6 (311)

Om Pipefy

Fra HR til økonomi, markedsføring til CS, automatiser arbeidsflyten og forbedre driftseffektiviteten med Pipefy, en plattform helt uten kode.

Lær mer om Pipefy

Fordeler:

The interface is user friendly, it's easy to learn and very intuitive.

Ulemper:

Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

Vurderinger av Pipefy

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Pipefy har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,6 av 5 stjerner, basert på 311 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Pipefy før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (311)

Fabrício Yutaka
Fabrício Yutaka
Founder i Brasil
Markedsføring og reklame, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Pipefy or Trello?

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Fordeler:

That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Ulemper:

Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist i USA
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Doing daily tasks is very easy with Pipefy

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We had no trouble learning to use and making effective use of this software because of how straightforward it is. It's true that we can make the whole team operate productively and efficiently thanks to the software, but it's too expensive for everyone to have access to it. This is especially true for team leaders, human resources, and project staff.

Fordeler:

I really appreciate all the different workflow templates it provides; they make it simple to organize any kind of project or task list, and they can be easily modified to fit our needs. It also helps us keep track of all project expenses thanks to its accounting features like purchase order management, accounting, and invoicing.

Ulemper:

I think it would be helpful if they integrated more complex metrics like performance and activity duration; for example, the Gantt chart could show how much time has passed since an activity was scheduled.

Ricardo
CEO i Brasil
Internett, 11–50 ansatte

Bugs, lack of features

3,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman?
They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.

Fordeler:

- Kanban with custom fields / rules - Email automation with easy to build templates -

Ulemper:

- We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it. - It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless. - Sales team lies to sell.

Maximilian
Business Intelligence Manager i USA
Helse, velvære og trening, 51–200 ansatte

From Nutracap: A Long-Term and Satisfied User

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Our experience has been great. From working with our Account Growth Managers and Customer Success Representatives, to working with our Solutions Engineers, the team has been dedicated to delivering high-quality work and a product worth using.

Fordeler:

Pipefy's user-friendly interface and no-code building solution allow us to easily train our team on new processes or process changes. In an evolving industry landscape, the agility offered by using Pipefy is critical to long-term success.

Ulemper:

The variety of available apps is somewhat limited, which means we have to leverage 3rd party integrations for some of our processes.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer i USA
Datamaskin, programvare, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Incredible collaboration tool that increases productivity

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Straightforward, user-friendly, and excellent for group projects — but most importantly, it helps you achieve your sales closing objectives. Customer service is also top-notch, with responses being quick. Those that are assigned a job are held accountable for their actions, and bottlenecks may be easily identified to remedy any issues. This allows clients to be involved in the process; they are able to track the development of their briefs. This, in my opinion, helps with the client's approval process.

Fordeler:

Pipefy is a great tool since it allows you to develop and manage any type of process from the ground up. Pipefy handles everything from procurement to sales to recruitment to project management. To make your life simpler, you have the ability to attach documents, email check lists, and link to other pipes.

Ulemper:

Pipefy's support staff is really helpful and patient while guiding you through this process, thus it's difficult to track down right now. They give you the opportunity to fail, which helps you learn how to utilize Pipefy better. This technology might be difficult to grasp and use at first, but it is worth the effort in the long run.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer i USA
Datamaskin, programvare, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Pipefy is a versatile tool that may be used for a variety of purposes

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I'm deleting all of the cards I've generated on Trello and moving them to Pipefy, where I can better organize them. Everything is made easier by the use of custom fields. It is possible to use Pipefy to automate routine tasks, integrate APIs with other services, build MVPs, and more.

Fordeler:

Because it allows me to break down my weekly to-do list into manageable chunks, the Sprint panel is one of my all-time favorite features. Pipefy has been a huge asset in streamlining and streamlining my company's operations. To better understand where the most errors were occurring, what steps might be done, and what procedures needed to be changed, I used this platform.

Ulemper:

In my opinion, Pipefy is an excellent tool, although there are a few minor issues I'd like to have addressed. Because the expiration date is established by a date on the calendar, I would want you to have an option to select a time and in working hours, but there isn't one available.

Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode

Vurderte alternativer:

An easy and best project management tool

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Fordeler:

1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT 2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management 3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Ulemper:

1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together. 2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Maskineri, 11–50 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

With higher flexibility comes higher complexity to implement and a generalist in all areas.

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Awesome experience, great software, helped us a lot on how to manage our operation (procurement, production, quality management, HR - recruitment) without dropping a single line of code. Looking forward to onboard more users and bring more processes to Pipefy.

Fordeler:

I can have several workflows for the main areas of my company, customised to the extreme, and yet remain on the same set of skills required to implement, with a great community to help more complex development, and a support team that will help less advanced users to do the basic+.

Ulemper:

Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator. E-mails are a nice feature inside cards, but it lack the flow of an inbox, that would make a shift from sending a note to someone related to this card, to actually managing email inside pipefy with all cards information available to interact.

Bruna
Bruna
Graphic designer i Brasil
Regnskap, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Pipefy as a managing team tool

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Fordeler:

Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

Ulemper:

I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

Mat og drikke, 201–500 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 1–5 måneder

Pipefy review

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I can easily manage my team tasks so I don't overload anyone.

Fordeler:

It has tutorials and very good documentation of how to build it yourself, easy to use and configurate.

Ulemper:

It crashed one or two times, but nothing to worry about.

Mateus
Founder i Brasil
Bedriftsrådgivning, 2–10 ansatte

Excellent Plataform

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Fordeler:

The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Ulemper:

I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Carolina
Merchant Success Analyst i Brasil
Økonomiske tjenester, 501–1 000 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Pipefy is the best tool to get things done

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: My experience with Pipefy is really satisfactory! I was able to deploy 3 new processes and avoid many mistakes by controlling them better and using Pipefy's features.

Fordeler:

It's the easiest tool to set up any type of process or project that you currently need to organize and deploy.

Ulemper:

I'd like to have a better system to create approval and escalation processes

Uelinton
COO i Brasil
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 11–50 ansatte

Our efficiency increased with Pipefy

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Fordeler:

Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Ulemper:

Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Henrique
Sales Coordinator i Brasil
Eiendomstjenester, 11–50 ansatte

My experience with pipefy

Fordeler:

He is very customizable and versatile. When I have to change some stage of the sales funnel, Pipefy allows me very easily without losing data. The reports are terrific, we can choose absolutely everything we want to analyze.

Ulemper:

The dashboards have a lot of bugs, and because of that I lose a plenty of time transfering the data of the reports to Excel. I'd like to not have this mechanical work anymore, by having improved Pipefy dashboards.

Mirna
Software Developer i Brasil
Datamaskin, programvare, 2–10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Easy to use but automations need to improve!

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Fordeler:

Easy to use; Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs; Personalized email submissions.

Ulemper:

Automations could be improved. At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well. However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

ANDRE
Business Manager i Brasil
Regnskap, 51–200 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

A very versatile plataform to build and manage process

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Pretty good. The support team is great and, for 90% of the occasions, I can use Pipefy to manage my team and our process.

Fordeler:

Pipefy pretty versatile, for example, we use to manage payments, clients, leads, manufacturing...

Ulemper:

We can build lots of different reports, but we're not able to do basic maths with those numbers. It would be good to automatize and generate more functional reports.

Mrinal
Account Manager i India
Forsikring, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Pipefy - Keeping a tab on all cases/accounts without missing a thing.

5,0 for 2 år siden

Fordeler:

Helps with keeping a sequential track of all action items.

Ulemper:

Sometimes, the loading is slow. Also, moving a card from one stage to another, sometimes we have to reload the page as the card vanishes in the mid movement.

Amir
Amir
Co-Founder i USA
Vann og strøm, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

AMAZING product, service falls off cliff after you pay--not the start up they used to be

5,0 for 2 år siden

Fordeler:

Their tech stack is unreal. Their integration with Workato is seamless. There isnt much you cant do on the platform BUT their service structure is terrible these days.

Ulemper:

This is my second time around and the experience of modeling and going live is not what it was like two years ago for the first project. They give you "x" amount of hours to model your "pipes". Zoom calls go against it, their strategizing time goes against it, bug fixes goes against it (that was the biggest turn off. Their developer designed our pipe with a major fundamental flaw and they refused to fix it {actually ignored my emails for weeks} unless I purchased more hours at $125 per hour). Its this perpetual loop they throw you in which constantly costs you money. I was not open to paying this, so decided to figure it out myself but was not able to as the developer designed it in a way where their own support team couldn't figure it out. So basically my project was taken hostage . They give you no documentation on the architecture and just basically throw you in the ocean , to sink or swim and will throw you a $125 p/h life boat if you wanna ride. Other than that, they are closed (ZERO support) after hours, weekends and Brazilian holidays. This is 2022, I do not know of another Saas that rolls like this? Even during biz hours, its a 90 min turn around Workato is an amazing integration tool but thats pricy also. .075 cents a ping , with most processes needing 2-3 calls to accomplish the goals.

Sarah
Technology Services Coordinator i Canada
Kringkasting, 51–200 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 1–5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

Clean, comprehensive, and well supported

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy. I was especially impressed by the training that was provided during the implementation phase. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of the tool quickly and has made it that much easier to work with. Getting that sort of training as a part of the implementation was unexpected and much appreciated. So far my experience working with the tool and interacting with the Pipefy team and community has been energizing and rewarding. I see great potential for a tool like this and hope to use it more thoroughly in the future.

Fordeler:

The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator. The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output easy for us to work with as administrators. I've also found the Pipefy team incredibly easy to work with. Through every step of the process (sales, implementation, and now ongoing maintenance), the people I've worked with have been helpful, friendly, and prompt. The Pipefy Community is also an excellent resource for learning more about the tool, problem solving, and improving how we use the tool.

Ulemper:

Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section. Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

Forretningsutstyr og -tilbehør, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Excelent task management and process administration

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

Fordeler:

It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

Ulemper:

It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

Peter
Marketing manager i Canada
Bilindustri, 11–50 ansatte

Fantastic Inventory Management Product

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Fordeler:

I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Ulemper:

It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

Matheus
Matheus
Sales head i Brasil
Industriell automasjon, 11–50 ansatte

Pipefy pros and cons

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I'm organizing the hole process of my business in pipefy, having everything connected and automatized

Fordeler:

Easy to use; very customizable; good interface and support

Ulemper:

Poor data analyses; difficult to connect to others softwares

Bryan
Owner i USA
Medisinsk utstyr, 2–10 ansatte

Pipefy

Fordeler:

Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Ulemper:

I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

Terina
Free lancer i USA
Tekst og redigering, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Workflow with pipefy

Fordeler:

Pipefy helped me organize our finances and create a tool to manage our Business Development efforts. I needed these services due to the nature of my work.

Ulemper:

It can be difficult to gauge the rate of progress when reporting tasks in real time. A long delay is associated with this process, which is necessary to ensure all employees have a clear picture of the current state. There's also an issue with the fact that payments are based on users instead of the software's total cost. This would make it easier for more team members to participate in the system and increase participation due to costs. I also wish they implemented more advanced features such as performance measurements and scheduling. This way, they could easily visualize tasks performed and how much time is left before completion.

Risk Control Assurer i USA
Økonomiske tjenester, 10 000+ ansatte

Review

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Great tool for workflows and automating processes.

Fordeler:

Easily set up and configured. Easily shared with colleagues.

Ulemper:

Reporting is poor. Everything has to be extracted then the real reporting built in Sheets or Excel. Would be very helpful if customer service was 24 hours on the week days. I'm in central and by the time i'm building and using pipefy it tends to be 2/3 and CS is gone by then.