15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Yocale

4,7 (43)

Om Yocale

En smart måte å fjernstyre bedriften din på, forbedre kundelojaliteten og tjene penger fra 84 % flere avtaler bestilt på nettet.

Lær mer om Yocale

Vurderinger av Yocale

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Yocale har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,7 av 5 stjerner, basert på 43 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Yocale før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (43)

Veterinærtjenester, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Har brukt programvaren i: Mer enn 2 år

It has what I need.

Fordeler:

Its online, I can check from everywhere. customers can book their own appointments.

Ulemper:

I cant change the booking hours on my own, I have to contact support for it.

for 3 år siden

Dear Raven, thanks very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Pls note that you may change your schedule or the schedule of the services you offer any which way - all by yourself. If you contact us on live chat we can provide you with the instructions. We only offer to change it for you if you wish; however, the same tools are available to you to self manage. Thx again for your feedback and please always feel welcome to contact us should you need any assistance.

Ibrahim
owner i USA
Bilindustri, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

A tool to organize work and increase it value.

5,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: very easy to use and manage the work flow

Fordeler:

It helped us collect more info about our customers,

Ulemper:

much faster to check-in customers since we know why they are coming for.

for 6 måneder siden

Thank you so much for this review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping us spread the word. We're here for you anytime.

Kevin
Principal i USA
Økonomiske tjenester, 2–10 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

poor service

1,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Be very careful before you choose them as you may be stuck with them for a very long time

Fordeler:

price is good, that is all. there are no other qualities that are good.. nice website and easy to setup

Ulemper:

no support at all. i tested them as a vendor for Google Places and cannot turn them off. Google tells me to contact Yocal saying that Yocal must remove me. Everytime I email Yocal, they say i am removed but I am not.

for 3 år siden

Dear Kevin, we are sorry that you were unable to find what you were looking for. By turning off your availability you will automatically be taken off from google. This instructions is available online; however, if you ask us to do it, we will have to ask google to remove you and some times that may take a bit of time. We would always appreciate the opportunity to provide excellent support through live chat, email or by phone. If you do contact us by email pls be sure to check your other/filtered email. It would be very rare for us to not be on top of our support request.

Melissa
Master Reiki Practitioner i USA

New User- Very satisfied

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall experience is fantastic. Easy to set up and use.

Fordeler:

How easy it is to set up and use. It's very intuitive.

Ulemper:

I would like to have an app (maybe there is one and I am not seeing it?).

for 2 måneder siden

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your kind words and are so glad that you had a great experience with us.

SOHEIL

Healthy Smile

Fordeler:

The most important factors that made me to stay with the software are: A- flexibility of the software and people behind the product and their willingness to help you to get what you ask for and need to have to run your business. B- the support is the second to none, I have been dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the technical guy. He is so professional and knowledgeable about the product. Also, he is very patient and listen to your request carefully and because of that he fully understand your request and need. He has gave me the best experience so far.

Ulemper:

The only con for me is that I can not see or check all of my locations at the same screen therefore I must go back and forth between them. Just time consuming

for 3 år siden

Dear Mr. Iravani, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are grateful to hear about your experience and are excited to positively impact your business. We will consider ways to provide all appointments from multi-locations in a single view for our future releases. Thank you!

luz mary
luz mary
teacher i USA
Verifisert LinkedIn-bruker
Markedsføring og reklame, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

This is the perfect tool to manage appointments and grow my business

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: With the ability for my clients to schedule appointments online at any time, from any device, the number of bookings I receive has increased considerably.

Fordeler:

What I liked the most is how easy it is for both me and my clients to schedule appointments. This platform is very intuitive and I can flexibly customize my hours and services. It also offers the option to send automatic appointment reminders via email, this has been a great help in reducing last minute cancellations.

Ulemper:

One of the aspects that could be improved is the interface customization option because I feel that sometimes I wish I could change some colors or add my logo to fit more with my business image and although I understand that it offers a standard platform for everyone users, it would be great to have a bit more flexibility in this regard.

for 6 måneder siden

Shayne
Bilindustri, 2–10 ansatte

Appointment Scheduling

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Driving additional business through google

Fordeler:

Allowing potential customers the ability to schedule appointment directly from google instantly drive new business.

Ulemper:

The product does not integrate with my point of sale calendar

Penny

First time user

4,0 forrige uke Ny

Kommentarer: the system is good but can be a little confusing on figuring out the invoicing part

Fordeler:

easy scheduling and note taking. you get to talk to a person not a computer

Ulemper:

confusing to figure out some of the uses

Waleed
Window Tint Installer i Canada
Anmelderkilde

Very easy to use and set up

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Fordeler:

Amazing customer service, quick set up, easy to use

Ulemper:

No app, have to login via browser. Not that big of an issue though

forrige måned

We're delighted to hear that your experience was positive.

Dhirjinder
Counsellor i Canada
Psykiske helsetjenester, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

This is super friendly to use.

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Fordeler:

I like the amazing support, easy to navigate.

Ulemper:

It has less space to to store documents.

Lisa

Yocal is a Good company

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Yocale is an all-in-one scheduling system, and for trying to include every bell and whistle, they do a pretty good job. I can't say enough about the development team. You will be working with professionals who are kind, knowledgeable, competent and accessible. They work hard to resolve any issue that arises. The entire app has continuously been improved since I started with them. The scheduler does work best with Chrome, which sometimes presents problems with other browsers, and mobile interfaces. If you have more than one location you really can't beat the bang for your buck that Yocale provides. I give it 4.5 stars and suggest that the main way it could be improved is to pair down some of the features and allow companies to choose what they want a la carte. This might make it more manageable and stream lined for smaller companies.

Fordeler:

I loved the customer service and access to the tech support. I loved that is was an all in one and I could go paperless with this new scheduler.

Ulemper:

I don't like that it gets buggy with other browsers and its mobile interface is slower. My clients had trouble booking and navigating their appointments.

Loreen
Eyelash Technician & Makeup Artist i Canada
Kosmetikk, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Great Experience!

4,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: Yocale is the first online booking system I have used and it has been a great experience -- from set up to now having used the system for almost a year. There have been some minor hiccups along the way, but the team was always dedicated to looking into the problem or a fix was already in the works. I have referred a few people to use Yocale and I will continue to do so!

Fordeler:

That is Canadian based! So many of the leading competitors are from the US. The tech support has been great and I also find the system easy to use. New updates are always being released for more features which has been very useful as well.

Ulemper:

There were some hiccups with client reminders (my clients have become reliant on these reminders) which resulted in some confusion. Some features that would be great for my business are still being developed -- this is really the only reason I would look elsewhere.

Alexander
Car Detailer i USA
Anmelderkilde

Yocale: A great app for scheduling appointments with businesses that integrates with Google Business

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Overall, I have enjoyed using Yocale. It is a very well-designed app, and it integrates seamlessly with Google Business. This makes it a powerful tool for scheduling appointments. The only downside is that it can be a little confusing to use at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is a great tool.

Fordeler:

There are a lot of things to love about Yocale, but here are some of the highlights: The app is extremely user friendly. It's easy to navigate and find the service you need.Yocale integrates seamlessly with Google business, making it easy to manage appointments and availability.The app offers a variety of features, including appointment reminders, customer management, and invoicing. This makes it a comprehensive tool for small businesses.

Ulemper:

There isn't much that I don't like about Yocale. One of the few cons that I can think of is that it can be a little difficult to find specific features or functions, depending on what you are looking for. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say!

Megan
RMT i Canada
Har brukt programvaren i: Mer enn 2 år

Switch booking system

4,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: after playing around on the software, I am pretty happy with it.

Fordeler:

I just started. I haven't talk to any stuff yet, but they reached out and try to help me already. It makes me feel good. I like the most about this software is reminder system both texting and email. simple, easy, and good price.

Ulemper:

recurring booking not available. service duration setting not detail enough

Eric
Bilindustri, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great Booking system and even better customer service

5,0 for 2 år siden

Fordeler:

This is the first time I have added a Appointment widget to my Page or search engine. It is simple to set up and manage. Plus their customer service is above and beyond when it comes to answering your questions or helping with edit anything you might need. Its very personal with them and that is what makes you/I as the customer feel great about working with them. I highly suggest them

Ulemper:

So far they have been outstanding with answering any questions I might have. There has been nothing that hasn't been resolved quickly but most of the issues where on my behalf.

for 2 år siden

Dear Eric, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is very important for our team to always stay close to our clients and not only to provide them with a great product to run their business but also for them to know that our team is available anytime to make sure you get the most out of our product and provide best practices. We appreciate having you onboard and thank you again!

Melynda

new user

4,0 for 2 år siden

Fordeler:

so far I love the client care and help with this program

Ulemper:

so far I haven't been able to load on my portable devise.

for 2 år siden

Hi Melynda, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your switch over from Vagaro. We will ask our product specialist to reach out to you and assist you with loading your Yocale on your portable device. Warm Regards

Susan
owner i Canada
Helse, velvære og trening, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

This company goes the distance in customer service. Any issues we ever had were dealt with quickly.

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: Additional features as well as better service.

Fordeler:

The people behind the product work so hard to meet our requests and deal with any issues that come up. They are prompt in responding to our clients' needs which is fantastic.

Ulemper:

Some clients had difficulty at first because we changed systems and this one presented differently although in the end much better.

Warley
CEO i USA

Love it.

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: So far good. No complaints.

Fordeler:

I love the ease of scheduling and also adding services and discriptions.

Ulemper:

I dislike the dollar amount limitation when listing pricing for my services.

for 3 år siden

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are so pleased that you like the ease of scheduling and service management in our system. We would also be happy to help to address your concern about any dollar amount limitations. Please contact us on our support chat and will be happy to address this for you :)

Sherry
Medical Cosmetic Laser i Canada
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 2–10 ansatte

Medic laser

5,0 for 8 år siden

Kommentarer: Congratulations !!!! I'm so happy with my Yocale program' You and all Yocale team working hard to satisfy and support your clients. this is an incredible program that makes my job easier. I as a Yocale client am happy with the service you provide. I believe Yocale deserve this award and wish you more success. Congratulations to all Yocale team :)

Fordeler:

It's easy to use for my clients and staff in our Clinic. The best option that i like the most is that reminds our clients appointment automatically.

Dayna
Anmelderkilde

overall great to use and friendly people super willing to customize our interface

5,0 for 7 år siden

Fordeler:

The ease of use and clarity provided through various options for example colour coding of services.

Ulemper:

The inability at this point to search clients by dependants is somewhat frustrating to work around but they are working on this we have been told.

Aicha
Student i Egypt
Kjemikalier, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Very good

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Iam really happy to find it I have enjoyed using this

Fordeler:

It's easy to use for my, I love adding services and discriptions

Ulemper:

I don't have any cons to mention, it's very good

Nicole
Certified Shoden, Okuden, Shinpiden(Master/teacher) and Crystal Reiki practioner i USA

Amazing start

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I love it and my software support person was extremely helpful

Fordeler:

It has all the different tools and needs to run my business in one place and I love that I am able to provide telehealth to my clients.

Ulemper:

When client gets invite email it asks to set up their password and my client said it didn't work. In order to have them get on the site, I had to book the appointment and send the reminder.

for 2 år siden

Hi Nicole. Thank you for your valuable feedback. In regards to the client invite email, Yocale has a feature called "anonymous". Once switched on, your clients no longer need to set up a password to retrieve access. Kindly contact our support team to activate this feature for you, Nicole.

Eric
CEO i USA

One Stop Shop Keeping Me Organized

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Fordeler:

Having Yocale has simplified my operation allowing me to stay focused on my business. I can direct clients to book online instead of reaching out to me directly to schedule an appointment and take deposits to reduce the amount of no shows. The system is perfect. I am happy we found Yocale.

Ulemper:

The hardest part of the process was the scheduling portion but Customer Service has been awesome.

Alan
Massage therapist i Canada
Medisinsk praksis, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Great software at an even greater price point

4,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: I have enjoyed using this software for the past year. Price is just right and has most of the features I was used to from Mindbody. Overall very pleased

JOEL
OWNER i USA

SO VERY SLOW TO LOAD

4,0 for 6 år siden

Fordeler:

OPTIONS TO SCHEDULE. PRETTY COLORS. REASONBLY GOOD TECH SUPPORT. THEY RESPOND TO QUESTIONS IN A REASONABLE TIME

Ulemper:

IT IS PAINFULLY SLOW TO LOAD AND TO SHOW YOU THE CALENDAR. You can wait and wait as the wheel turns...