15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av QuickBooks Online

4,3 (6 522)

Om QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online er en regnskapsprogramvare og app for små bedrifter, som lar deg administrere virksomheten din hvor som helst og når som helst.

Lær mer om QuickBooks Online

Fordeler:

Everything is easy to use, the bank integration feature is super helpful, and I can do it on any computer that has internet.

Ulemper:

When you first start using the app it can be irritating and tricky.

Vurderinger av QuickBooks Online

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
4,0
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

QuickBooks Online har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,3 av 5 stjerner, basert på 6 522 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt QuickBooks Online før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (6 521)

Doc
Doc
Principal-Owner i USA
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Gold-standard 1-stop solution to ease small-mid sized businesses into online accounting and grow with integrations as needed

5,0 for 6 døgn siden Ny

Kommentarer: Overall, I would give QBO a 9 out of 10. If support were beefed up, I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Fordeler:

It was fairly easy to transition from a home-grown Excel- based accounting system to QuickBooks Online with the help of an expert. She was also able to integrate autopay [via ConnectBooster] and auto task [ticketing]. The latter feeds directly into QBO and as such, makes month-end invoicing so much easier. The level of automation enabled through these 3 solutions, all integrated in QBO], has reduced month-end invoicing from a solid week to literally 30 minutes each month. This is followed by a QC review and then boom, invoicing. Clients appreciate the accuracy and ability to pay directly, via ACH, credit card, or check.

Ulemper:

Support leaves a little to be desired. On the few occasions that I had to call, the solution was not forthcoming. Not sure if this is because we were working with a minimally-trained support staff. It would be extremely helpful to have the option of requesting escalation to a Tier 2 or Tier 3 engineer who can identify the issue expediently and navigate through solution/resolution.

Susan
Head of School i USA
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

User friendly with a learning curve

4,0 for 7 døgn siden Ny

Kommentarer: In general, QBO is a very effective system. It helps to have someone with experience to guide you when getting started or using some of the more intricate features. There are opportunities to make a big mess of things unless you have someone who knows what they are doing. We use QBO for almost all of our accounting, and have been happy with the general output. It integrates with other programs easily.

Fordeler:

Good interface with lots of options for reports and customization.

Ulemper:

The program can be a bit cumbersome when trying to create custom invoices.

L
Helse, velvære og trening, 2–10 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Not worth your time and effort

1,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Horrible. An absolute waste of time. This was my biggest mistake as a business owner.

Fordeler:

It appeared to be user friendly and easy to use for a small business owner.

Ulemper:

I don't even know where to start. I have Quickbooks, used it for payroll (until yesterday), and have a quickbooks checking account. First off, there are no checks with the checking account. How does this make sense? They literally hold your money hostage and then charge astronomical fees for transfers. I have tried repeatedly to call when I can not transfer money because the system says I have reached my transfer limit which is $5000 in a day and $10000 in a week. They check my account, acknowledge the account is okay and I have not reached my limit, but can not fix the problem. Secondly, as of yesterday I am no longer using QB for payroll. I thought it was so convenient at first and ran payroll with them for months only to recently be hit with insufficient funds notices. My account was never insufficient. I have had many representatives acknowledge this but still the only solution is to transfer money to another account, the money that was already in QB, then wire it back in along with another $100. Also, a $25 charge from my other account. After this has happened for a second time I will now use my other business account with a real bank for payroll. QB is the biggest rip off. If I could post this review all over the internet I would. My longest call was 3 hours! I was transferred all over. They are absolutely ridiculous and I would advise any new business owner to seek another software. I am literally typing this message after being told "you have not reached your transfer limit so I am not sure why you are getting this message". My other favorite line is "your account is not insufficient, so I am not sure why this has happened". This review asks for the date of experience. Everyday! If they check my call log I call weekly, sometimes daily. I regret investing in QB and the amount of time I waste for issues.

Kaylee
Director i Canada
Regnskap, 2–10 ansatte

Main bookkeeping tool

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: One of the highest priced software but has the most capabilities if your business needs them.

Fordeler:

Allows for easy collaboration on bookkeeping and accounting file.

Ulemper:

Lack of ability to pay bills directly in QuickBooks with online payments.

Rachel
owner i USA
Personlige tjenester og familietjenester, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Pros: overall great product. Recomend. Cons: Zero phone support on weekends.

5,0 for 7 døgn siden Ny

Kommentarer: Overall I am happy as a user. Will continue to use it.

Fordeler:

I like that most accoiuntants and businesses use it. Widely recongnized software. Used to use Wave. Switched to QB because I could not find a specialist who would help me with Wave.

Ulemper:

No live phone support on weekends. Business owners work 24/7. Live support on weeknds is essential. ADP has a great phone support 7 days a week, I wish QB had the same.

Happy
Happy
Accountant i Malawi
Helse, velvære og trening, 11–50 ansatte

QuickBooks: The Accountant’s Ally

5,0 for 5 døgn siden Ny

Kommentarer: Simplicity at best, lets take a moment and really appreciate simplicity some times.

Fordeler:

Simplicity comes to mind, I need something that I can easily log into and not get lost.

Ulemper:

Well some say that when something is easy to log into then something is wrong with the security. Am yet to experience that I guess.

Leah
office manager i USA
Olje og energi, 2–10 ansatte

Terrible migration

4,0 for 7 døgn siden Ny

Kommentarer: Terrible. All of the updates force you to change and re-customize everything over and over.

Fordeler:

QB online easily connects processes to limit the interaction between invoicing.

Ulemper:

Migration. Going from QB Desktop Enterprise we were told this was the "New" and "Better" QB. But after we put all of our chips in for the migration for Online, we and our QB Advisor realized how limited QB online is and how all of our process and customizations are extremely limited. It is also very hard to get reporting on individual products. It used to be so easy and simple on the desktop. This was not a "learning curve" this was re-learning how to run your entire business.

Andrwe
Business Manager i USA
Religiøse institusjoner, 2–10 ansatte

So Glad We Switched

5,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

Ease of use. Everything works the way you would expect it to. Almost everything that I wish existed in Quickbooks Desktop actually exists in Quickbooks Online. It was easy to set up, use and the UI makes it easy to accurately record financial transactions.

Ulemper:

Reports and class tracking don't work exactly the same way as desktop. They're much harder to track. Also data entry tasks with keyboard entry aren't as fluid. It's a lot more point-and-click.

Minal
Dentist owner i USA
Helse, velvære og trening, 2–10 ansatte

Love quickbooks

5,0 for 6 døgn siden Ny

Kommentarer: Easy to use and cost effective compared to others

Fordeler:

Easy to use and cost effective compared to others

Ulemper:

Cost has increased over the years but still decent

Nae
Nae
CEO i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

We love quickbooks for our small business!

5,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: It’s been a great experience for many years since we’ve been in business.

Fordeler:

Quickbooks is super user friendly. I am not very tech savvy, but I’m able to keep up with my books fairly easily. I like that you can easily integrate a professional accountant into your quickbooks if needed.

Ulemper:

Some language can be confusing. Reconciliation of the books can be confusing to do alone.

Scott
Business Owner i USA
Utskrift, 2–10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Too many problems with the Software and poor support

3,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: First, when I moved my business from Quickbooks desktop to Quickbooks Online, it cost me thousands of dollars in accounting fees to fix all the errors that QBO introduced. The transition was a nightmare, and took months to sort out. Inuit was ZERO help during this time. Since then QBO has gotten worse, not better. There are constant sync issues with bank accounts and credit cards, and QBO staff always recommend that you call your bank or credit card company. But these are QBO issues, and can only be resolved by QBO engineers, sometimes with the help of the bank or card company in question. It's ridiculous to ask a consumer to get involved in those kinds of issues, and a complete waste of time. I have had numerous times where a credit card purchase showed as being processed, but only months later we found it didn't and lost the money - thousands of dollars in total. QBO and Intuit Merchant services take no responsibility. Recently QBO forced Paypal as a payment option, and users cannot turn it off. But payments come in with no name associated with the payment. QBO insists this is a paypal problem, but it is not. A client receives an invoice online, pays it online, and then Quickbooks cannot match the payment to a name, but won't let you turn off paypal as an option. If clients pay an invoice just using your email, using paypal without QBO, then payments match. Clearly QBO has a big problem here.

Fordeler:

It is convenient when it works. You can theoretically sync your bank accounts, credit cards and client payments, saving time in accounting and eliminating a lot of data entry

Ulemper:

Merchant Services is expensive and unresponsive. The software has many bugs, and often won't sync with accounts for days or more. Tech support is hit and miss, and often I will resolve an issue before they can. In line ads are extremely annoying, and QBO treats its customers as a product, rather than a customer. There is no service level agreement and Intuit takes zero responsibility if they lose your data. They no longer have a phone number you can call. You have to wait for a callback, and many times they don't call back.

Ryan
COO i USA
Medisinsk utstyr, 2–10 ansatte

QBO Works, But It Should Be Better Than It Is

3,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Due to the massive price increase to move to a 60k+ ERP, QBO is probably still the way to go, it's just a shame that they haven't done a better job listening to their customers and implementing the MANY MANY requests and suggestions that they have been receiving for years.

Fordeler:

You can login online from anywhere, and it does a great job of syncing with your bank accounts

Ulemper:

The support is basically non-existent. Also, there is just no reason that they haven't implemented more customization options for how long this software has been out. They also make syncing with other programs sound good, but then limit what can actually be done on the back-end.

Svar fra Intuit

for 2 år siden

Hi, Ryan. Thanks for an honest review. This isn't the impression we hoped you'd have. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make this right. The best way to reach the QuickBooks Online Team is to use any of the methods listed here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/quickbooks-online-support/L6WqNrDq0_US_en_US). We're always happy to help. All the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Daniel
Accountant i Polen
Regnskap, 2–10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Excellent online bookkeeping software.

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I love QuickBooks and this is the software of our choice for our practice.

Fordeler:

The reporting side is the best on the market, with many dimensions of data available, more than e.g. Xero, with only two tracking categories. I also like the support, being able to speak to a person if needed. Also the discounting referral system is very good.

Ulemper:

VAT management and reconciliation can be quite tricky, as software often allows to change the previously submitted to HMRC data.

Amit
Director i Storbritannia
Personale og rekruttering, 2–10 ansatte

Great within limits

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: The support team provided me assurances that the issue would be resolved but never was. I eventually had lower subcontractors after a few months so I stopped bothering.

Fordeler:

Intuitive and Powerful accounting tool. Also like the fact that our annual accounts generation is now extremely low cost, as we are able to outsource to UK qualified accountants who may be based abroad.

Ulemper:

You can outgrow it quickly. When we had 45+ subcontractors filling their timesheets on QB, the consolidated invoice generation at the end of month started getting problematic. Apparently there is a 1000 record limit to how many daily time records can be included into an invoice. Their support couldn’t help. I self diagnosed the issue

Svar fra Intuit

for 2 år siden

Hello there, and thanks for your review, Amit! It's awesome to hear that QuickBooks Online is working so well for your business, and congratulations on your companys growth. Please keep in mind that you can upgrade your subscription type in-account at any time if you feel like you need more room to grow. If you're still running into any issues, or need help, please feel free to reach out by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account, and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there. We appreciate you being part of the QuickBooks family! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Verifisert anmelder
Veldedige organisasjoner, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Best for billing clients based on project time

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: The overall experience of time tracking really depends on specific need and how well it fits into existing workflow. Quickbooks Online has afforded a great experience and I have had consistent billing for repetitive tasks albeit with slight modifications.

Fordeler:

I use Quickbooks Online for personal work and expense tracking. Most of my projects are billed time on time spent on the project proportionately with the overall project. I struggled in trying to workout this kind of billing with several other accounting softwares and Excel templates became a bit limiting for me. Time tracking in Quickbooks is very helpful especially for tracking time spent on different tasks and projects. With the customizable timer feature, I am able to customize the timer to fit each specific task, include additional notes and descriptions for each entry documenting the nature of the processes involved etc. The time tracking feature is available as well on a mobile app which easily allows to track time on the go. Finally, the customizable reports allows me to see how much time I have spent on different task and how much I have invoiced for that time.

Ulemper:

I think the main challenges I have found with the time tracking has been sometimes getting the billing accuracy. This has been because all the tracking is not that automated meaning any simple error can go unnoticed and affect the overall billing. Additionally, it is not highly customizable to fit almost all projects and sometimes I am forced to use other tools to manage the project.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

The top-rated accounting program for SMBs!

4,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Since I'm also an accountant and bookkeeper for a few other small firms, I use it for their payroll and financial records as well. Regularly, I utilize the whole software for my company's payroll, time tracking, and accounting needs. To streamline accounting, I recommend that all of my customers switch to QuickBooks.

Fordeler:

All of our financial records, including bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, and budgeting, are maintained in QuickBooks Online. The program's principal user is me, but I've also sent copies to the company's grant writer, accountant, treasurer, and auditor.

Ulemper:

Cleaning up the books is a fantastic idea in theory, but the execution fell well short of expectations. It would have been better if they had questioned my role in the organization more thoroughly before making the changes.

Maciej
Co-founder & Marketing Director i Kuwait
Markedsføring og reklame, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Efficient and User-Friendly: A Game-Changer for My Business - Quickbooks Online Review

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Quickbooks Online has been extremely positive. It has streamlined my financial management processes, allowing me to stay organized and gain better insights into my business's financial health. The platform's integration capabilities with other business tools, such as banking institutions and payment processors, have made my workflow more seamless. The ability to generate professional invoices, track expenses, and run detailed reports has been invaluable in making informed decisions for my business.

Fordeler:

Quickbooks Online has revolutionized the way I manage my business finances. One of its standout features is the ease of use. The intuitive interface makes it simple to navigate through various financial tasks, even for someone like me who isn't a finance expert. The platform's user-friendly design ensures that I can quickly access and update my financial data without any hassle. It saves me valuable time and allows me to focus more on growing my business.

Ulemper:

While Quickbooks Online offers a range of powerful features, the pricing structure can be a drawback. The subscription fees can add up, especially for small businesses or startups operating on a tight budget. Additionally, some advanced features are only available in the higher-tier plans, which may limit the functionality for those on lower-tier plans. It would be great if there were more affordable options or a flexible pricing model to cater to businesses of all sizes.

Brandon
Principal i USA
Mekanisk eller industrielt ingeniørarbeid, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Vurderte alternativer:

Company Changes make past reviews irrelevant. Stay Away!

2,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I have had QuickBooks for about 7 months and have been on calls with customer service for over 100 hours. The product was likely good at one time based on the reviews but they are constantly reprograming it and creating issues. All appear to be around driving people to use their other paid services like QuickBooks time and payment processing etc. Their greed for driving you to pay more has broken the core functions of the platform.

Fordeler:

There is a lot of online discussion about QuickBooks so when you run into questions or issues you can often google and find some answers. This is very necessary because the customer support is terrible. The link to your bank accounts works very well and helps keep your books in order.

Ulemper:

QuickBooks has been upgrading the user experience the entire time i have had the product. What this means is they reprogram how things work every few weeks. On top of having to learn how to navigate the software they do NOT betta test any of the new programming. There are bugs and issues all the time. For example, they have a bug that does not allow you to add billable time to a project since a programming change September 2023. Now January of 2024 and it is still not fixed. There is no way to charge my time (professional services) to my clients rendering QuickBooks useless. Other issues are estimates go out in emails that say invoice. All invoices have a pay here button that goes to a dead link. These issues are constant and there is no support. You put in a ticket and they say you must wait until it is fixed. there is no way to contact anyone, get a status update, or move the process along. You are just supposed to wait for months hoping they fix it.

Kristie
Kristie
Underholdning, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Kilde: GetApp

Top Financial Management App

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: It’s been an amazing experience because it organizes all of my costs and data. I don’t spend as much as I used to now that I categorize my business and personal costs. It’s always a good sign to keep the personal costs and see how much I need to save each time I get paid. I categorize all of my direct deposit as business costs and the money I spend when I got shopping as personal costs.

Fordeler:

This app is great for those who own a business or is self-employed and likes having one app to store all the data on costs. I love being able to choose whether the cost is business-related or personal. The bank accounts are all linked to this one app and I can keep a record of what goes in my account and what is spent. I keep a track of every cent I use and spend. My favorite is seeing how much I earn and how much my business profits within a year.

Ulemper:

Sometimes, the bank accounts get disconnected due to internet issue last and it can take a while to link the accounts again. The accounts get disconnected for unknown reasons even if I don’t change my account information on the bank account site. It can take a few hours to a few days to reconnect and retrieve the costs.

Edward
Edward
Partner i USA
Bedriftsrådgivning, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Really...what choice do you have? Nobody ever got fired for going with IBM...or QuickBooks...

3,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We primarily use QuickBooksOnline to generate and track invoices, as well as "keep the books" (General Ledger). It does these things well, but the learning curve is steep and I often find myself wondering why it does not have an obvious feature (like - why can't I get a subtotal within an invoice? Why can't I sort items within the invoice before making it final?). Beyond that, I have found the service / support to be lacking, and I am not at all keen about the fact that they incrementally increase the price once you are committed to using their product. Can I recommend? I suppose, but it would be a lukewarm recommendation. Really, it comes down to the fact that once your business is too large to use Excel for invoicing and General Ledger, QuickBooks is the defacto standard. I do not love it, but I don't hate it - yet. If they keep raising the subscription fees though, they will push me into doing some research for a replacement.

Fordeler:

It does what it does well, and it is the standard, so you don't have to worry about acceptance or compatibility issues with your clients or with your financial institutions, nor with your accountant and / or bookkeeper.

Ulemper:

Just because it is the standard doesn't make it the "Gold Standard"; it does the basic things you need it to do, but I often find myself wondering why some obvious functionality is missing, despite the fact that the learning curve is steep. And...they have a sneaky way of repeatedly raising the subscription fees once they have you committed to their product.

Verifisert anmelder
Regnskap, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Great accounting software for small & large businesses

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I use QBO for my own tax practice bookkeeping as well as for my clients. I use it daily to keep up with my firm and my clients. We all use the bank feed to facilitate automatic entry of as much data as possible.

Fordeler:

QBO allows users to easily enter their financial transactions. It even has the capability to enter most transactions for the user from the bank feed. You can let QBO import your bank activity and use rules that you set up to code the transactions appropriately. It makes reconciling your bank statement a complete breeze!

Ulemper:

There are some issues with payroll that can only be corrected by calling in to Customer Support. I find this annoying when I personally know and understand how the correction needs to be made. I do, however, understand that not everyone understands the ramifications of making corrections.

Robin
Managing Director i Storbritannia
Regnskap, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Vurderte alternativer:

One of the best available but room to improve

4,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I love Quickbooks, their platform is the most user friendly and i love some of the functions. I just wish they would work to improve existing bits rather than trying to keep up by bringing in new softwares.I would prefer you fixed the bank feed issues ahead of tax software. I would prefer support were much more helpful rather than spend 30 mins to tell me they cannot fix my issue or are not sure how.

Fordeler:

I like the ease and speed of QuickBooks, the set up is easy and quick and overall clients seem to pick it up quite quickly

Ulemper:

The integrations are buggy and they are slow to react. There have been issues with Amex feeds for months but their support is awful at fixing or dealing with it

Erica
owner i USA
Arkitektur og planlegging, 11–50 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

I rarely write bad reviews but Quickbooks Online is over-the-top bad

1,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I am highly disappointed and frustrated with Quickbooks Online after switching after 15 years using Quickbooks Desktop. 1) the transfer from one to the other was fraught with errors that have been far reaching and expensive to resolve 2) QB Online is slow and cumbersome. 3) It is incapable of tracking hours by class which we were counting on 4) the screens are very inefficient with the way space is used which causes the need for extra scrolling and loading (which as I said is very slow) 5) it is way over priced for small businesses 6) every "improvement" seems to be in the form of a new app that one has to pay a lot more for 7) basically they are nickle and diming small businesses to death. After 1 1/2 years with QB online I kept thinking it would improve and there has not been one improvement despite submitting complaints and recommendations for improvement. We have decided that we will switch to another company as soon as we have time to make this transition.

Fordeler:

It is accounting software. That we can use an app to export sales from our online store to Quickbooks.

Ulemper:

Very slow to load pages which is why I am finally bothering to write a review right now because I am trying to enter timesheets and I am waiting for each page to load. This happens all of the time. The interface is not intuitive. There is no class tracking for employee hours which is hampering our ability to run reports and do business planning. Our business was with Quickbooks desktop for 15 years and we were very happy with it. We switched to Quickbooks Online thinking that this was an upgrade but it is a huge down grade plus we are pay much more for the online version. The process of switching was literally catastrophic. Much of our payroll and tax data did not transfer correctly. We spent over 200 hours correcting problems. We would solve one problem only to discover another. These problems also meant that we had unknowingly submitted incorrect tax forms that then had to be amended and submitted. It is 1 1/2 years later and we are still discovering errors that occurred during the switch. Quickbooks Online customer service was not helpful/useful at all when it came to fixing these problems. Additionally, instead of improving the problems with the existing program (the timesheets for example), QB came out with a new time timetracking app (T sheets) that you have to pay a lot of additional money for. At this point it seems like a total rip off for a small business. As the owner, I have had to deal with all of these problems - we are going switch as soon as I have time.

Imran
director
Elektrisk/elektronisk produksjon, 51–200 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Quickbooks and Intuit are no longer the company they used to be. BEWARE.

1,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: Sad to see a company stop caring about their customers and look at how they can charge the customer more at every turn. Loyal customers like myself have helped support this company during its growth and we have stuck by Quickbooks during its growth and its challenges but now they are too big and they do not care about customers. We have to make a stand and support another company in hopes they will be better.

Ulemper:

I have been using Quickbooks for over 10 years. I pay for a yearly subscription to update my software to the newest version, payroll software and pro-adviser support which Quickbooks themselves sold to me. Now when I have a problem, they tell me my files are corrupted. Also, they say I corrupted the files and it was not their system even though the files are on a secure server only running Quickbooks. Instead of fixing the problem their technical team wants to point fingers and is trying to charge me for more support. They do not care about the customer. They only want your money, and in today's world there are too many other options with companies who care about their bottom line AND THEIR CUSTOMERS. Also, I failed to mention their system did not update for the last few years since 2014 to the newer versions as it was supposed to and they tell me that is my fault as well but they gladly charged me every year for the new versions. I am a loyal quickbooks customer who uses both their online version and their desktop versions for over 20+ companies. This year I am transitioning every single company out of Quickbooks to a company that actually stands behind their product rather than points fingers and is always trying to get more money even after I purchased additional support which they advised me to buy.

Kristen
Fotografi, 2–10 ansatte

Don't Use Quickbooks Checking

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: While Quickbooks is a solid booking-keeping service, I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. 1. They are constantly trying to sell to you. Even when you already have a paid subscription. All you see are Ads and get promotional emails. 2. For those of you considering using Quick Book Checking- Don't do it. It just leads to more frustration than the 1% interest is worth. (Linking an external trusted bank account works just fine). Quickbooks checking sounded like a good idea, because hey.. why not have everything consolidated right? Wrong. First off- You can't send money to people without first upgrading to their Bill Pay option. (A feature that comes free with other business banking accounts) Second- Your debit card gets declined continuously, and getting a hold of customer service is a pain. And when you do, it's hard to understand them, because they don't speak clear English. I was trying to pay invoices- and I couldn't because my card was getting declined. (I had PLENTY of money in there to make these payments) When calling Customer service, after 45 minutes on the phone with them- I had to get switched over to an actual Green Dot Bank representative. Who told me the problem was resolved, and that my card was getting declined for "Protection". Yet... no indication was made letting me know that. Normally other banks send a notification asking if you're attempting to make a transaction...Not this account. They just leave you in the dark. No notifications. No Text Mes

Fordeler:

Quickbooks is a solid bookkeeping service- I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. Please see my "Describe your overall experience" comment.

Ulemper:

The Customer service is seriously lacking. And Quickbooks Checking is terrible.