15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av SimplyBook.me

4,6 (1 160)

Om SimplyBook.me

Bestillingssystem på nett med påminnelser for alle serviceselskaper! La kundene dine bestille på nettet – inkluderer gratis versjon.

Lær mer om SimplyBook.me

Fordeler:

The ease of implementation to outside apps. The facebook and website integration ease is well done.

Ulemper:

Frustrating to not receive decent service when the app doesn't work properly.

Vurderinger av SimplyBook.me

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

SimplyBook.me har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,6 av 5 stjerner, basert på 1 160 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt SimplyBook.me før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (1 160)

Paula
Paula
Vice President, Director of Marketing i Canada
Profesjonell opplæring og coaching, 2–10 ansatte

Very happy we found SimplyBook.me

5,0 for 3 år siden

Fordeler:

What's nice about SimplyBook.me is that you can customize which features you want.

Ulemper:

There are nothing I 'dislike' about SimplyBook.me. I would make a couple of improvements, though: 1. We are glad there are both session confirmation and reminders, but we would really like it if we could schedule a reminder around 1000 days from the date of training. This might sound like a long time, but the certifications we offer are good for 3 years and 1000 days would still give them a couple of months to schedule their recertification training. 2. It would be nice if the 'unlimited' tier of add-ons wasn't so much more than the tier that gives you 8 add-ons. At most, I would like one or two more, but it's not worth such a huge jump in price. 3. We really like the idea that email can come from our business email address, but at the moment, it's just not working for us because the SMTP settings just aren't being accepted.

for 3 år siden

Dear Paula, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your request to add this to your system that you can send a reminder 1000 days after training, within the come-back-soon feature then we could probably add this to your system. Please pm me and send me your booking website. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Melissa
Melissa
Human Resources Generalist i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

SimplyBook.me automates the booking process in a simple way

4,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I enjoy that Simplybook is both a booking platform and a straightforward website. I was too busy getting my firm off the ground to devote time and resources to creating a comprehensive website, yet Simplybook fulfilled the same functions for me.

Fordeler:

In terms of value for money, SimplyBook.me is hard to beat. Extremely potent, offering a plethora of functionality and configuration options across a range of price points. The simplicity of the design and the ease of setting up the payment gateway are the two outstanding features.

Ulemper:

Features beyond booking can be added to make this a comprehensive digital marketing platform for your business. Streamlining the platform's user interface might make it more convenient for users. Increasing its scope will allow you to reach a larger audience.

for 8 måneder siden

Dear Melissa Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it !! Good luck with your business going forward - we look forward to working with you! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Nathan
Director i Sør-Afrika
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Simple to setup and feature rich

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Very positive overall, happy to be using the platform

Fordeler:

The interface for setting up was intuitive and quick to master. There were plenty of features to cover most use-cases especially payment options for international operations such as South Africa is supported.

Ulemper:

I did not like that I had to pay for setting up a custom domain (to link one I already own - ostensibly for SSL which doesn't make sense since this could be free or included in subscription fee) and more options are needed for managing late bookings or adding bookings to a waiting list.

for 2 døgn siden

Thank you for your detailed review and for choosing SimplyBook.me! We're thrilled to hear that you found our platform simple to set up with many features. Your feedback is appreciated, and we'll take it into consideration for future improvements. We're delighted that you're happy overall with the platform and that the switch from BookingKoala has been positive. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for being a valued SimplyBook.me user!

tim
Owner i Tyskland
Fritid, reiseliv og turisme, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

It could be so much better, if they listen to their customers

3,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Customer service is responsive, but not really solution-oriented. The usability and admin interface in general is far from intuitive and current UX standards.

Fordeler:

It has a wide range of (theoretically) great features. App is handy. It is not as pricey as many others.

Ulemper:

As a tourguide I was long looking for a booking tool to make my tours easier to book and generate automated invoices. Simplybook.it does that on a simple level, but after several years in use it really frustrates me, that their (paid) features are not really thought-through in the end (and they don't care to change it). Examples: Group booking feature makes it possible, that one person can book a tour for e.g. 4 people, which is great. Invoices then are also correctly generated for the price of 4. But if the customer cancels their group booking, it is not possible to do that for the group of 4 people, instead technically the cancellation is 1 out of 4 bookings of this group, and 3 remains. Oddly the invoice remains unchanged for 4 people, and the calender shows 3 bookings inside the group. That brings up several inconveniences: 1) I have to confirm the customers, if they wanted to cancel the whole booking or if they only wanted to cancel single people in the booking (100% wanted to cancel the whole group and arent even aware they did not). So I have to cancel the remainig 3 manually. 2) If I have to cancel a group, I need to cancel x-times. So the customer receives x-confirmation emails. That just makes me appear bothering and unprofessional. 3) The amounts of the invoices are not affected from any cancellation, so you really need to be careful not to mess up your accounting Which brings me to the central flaw (bug in my opinion) of simplybook.me: Cancelled bookings (group or single) still have a generated invoice in the system and are not flagged as cancelled, but pending (and so have no different status than any other open invoice). So to have a correct invoice journal at the end of the year or quarter, you carefully need to filter the invoices to status "paid". Otherwise your accounting is full of wrong revenues due to invoices from cancelled services. Another bug in the group booking feature is that it is only available on service selection level (eg. tour 1, 2 and 3). If you set the widget to only show tour 1, there is no possibility anymore to book for a group. If I reach out to their customer service to improve on all this, I get more or less the same answer over the years: it is like it is and I dont get a sense of ambitions to change or update (sometimes they offer me some kind of workarounds with other paid features - haha). I find this pretty frustrating, because this tool could be so much better than it is right now if they actually listen to their customers. But they refuse.

eva
psychotherapist i Belgia
Helse, velvære og trening, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Great free booking tool

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Fordeler:

If you need a simple, no-nonsense booking tool this is it. I love that i can keep it free for now until I have the business to upgrade.

Ulemper:

I wish the free version had HIPAA and text reminders, a girl can dream.

for 2 døgn siden

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our free plan and find it simple and straightforward to use. We appreciate your feedback about the features you wish were included in the free version, and we'll take that into consideration for future updates. We're sorry to hear about your experience with Sign In Scheduling, and we're glad you found SimplyBook.me as an alternative. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing SimplyBook.me!

Susanna
Massage Therapist i Storbritannia
Helse, velvære og trening, 2–10 ansatte

Recommended

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Very good! I’m glad to have choosen Simply.Book.me between others

Fordeler:

Is easy for clients, intuitive, and punctual

Ulemper:

It is not super easy for anyone; you must be a little literate in systems management

Vurderte alternativer: Acuity Scheduling og Fresha

Grunner til å bytte til SimplyBook.me: Had the most features included in the plan which matched my budget

for 2 døgn siden

Thank you for your recommendation and for choosing SimplyBook.me! We're delighted to hear that our platform has been easy for your clients to use and intuitive for your business needs. Your feedback regarding system management literacy is noted, and we're continuously working to enhance user experience. If you have any questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for being a valued SimplyBook.me user!

Mirko
Social Media Marketer i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 11–50 ansatte

Handling Appointments Easily With SimplyBook.me

Fordeler:

Booking and scheduling appointments online is easy The tool supports mobile use

Ulemper:

With SimplyBook.me, it has been easy to manage appointments. No issues.

Marianna
Facial therapist i Storbritannia
Helse, velvære og trening, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Perfect for small beauty business

5,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: I am a very happy client. I value the fact that they offer free service without time limit , ao you can have a aimole booking site when you are not actually earning yet. There are quite a lot of featurea for free. Looks great, loada of template to choose from. Every section has how to videos that takes you step by step to aolve your.problem. I never wait long for customer service help. They answer fast and whether you pay or use a free version, they always help! Very happy client

Fordeler:

It eas very easy to start and you can use their free version indefinitely by renewing monthly. Free version gave me all the basics and more to use for my salon, so grrat for my budget

Ulemper:

Nothing really. I am a happy customer that will be using it forever. Easy, simple grrat product

for 2 døgn siden

We're thrilled to hear that SimplyBook.me has been a perfect fit for your small beauty business! It's great to know that you found it easy to start with and that our free version meets your needs within your budget. We're delighted that you're happy with our product and that you appreciate the range of features available, as well as the support provided by our team. Thank you for being a valued client, and we're here to support you every step of the way!

Richard
Operations manager i Storbritannia
Idrett, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Helps me run my business

5,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: good overall experience, if fees where more affordable this would be 10/10

Fordeler:

Ease of bookings when everything is set up

Ulemper:

Price is always a factor. A good system but the price has me looking elsewhere when it comes t renewal

for 2 døgn siden

Thank you for sharing your experience with SimplyBook.me. We're pleased to hear that our platform helps you run your business effectively. We understand that pricing is an important consideration, and we're constantly evaluating our pricing structure to ensure it provides the best possible value for our users. Your feedback is appreciated, and we're always striving to improve. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing SimplyBook.me!

Thomas
Technology Director i Storbritannia
Byggebransjen, 201–500 ansatte

Ease of use

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Fordeler:

Easy to configure and very flexible. The CMS is easy to navigate and the custom wording / translations is a great feature to enable the product to be adaptable to any market

Ulemper:

Limitations with the trial but had tested enough to see it would be worthwhile implementing and upgrading

for 2 døgn siden

Thank you for taking the time to review SimplyBook.me. We're pleased to hear that you find our platform easy to use, and simple to set up. We're here to ensure that SimplyBook.me meets your needs and expectations. Thank you for choosing SimplyBook.me!

Simon
Director i USA
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Solid online booking system with good extras

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We had looked at other solutions including Calendly, Acuity, but the particular client in question needed an option where it was also possible to sell complementary products with the booking process. SimplyBookMe ticked all the boxes and worked extremely well, and was easy to add to a Wordpress/WooCommerce set up.

Fordeler:

Had the required appointment booking, allowing different types of appointments to be booked, but also had the added benefit of being able to sell products alongside the booking which was a requirement for this particular client. Trial allowed which was good for testing features fully.

Ulemper:

Obviously would be great if everything was free, you have to pay for certain products. It can be a little confusing as to how the extra features are charged for.

Vurderte alternativer: Acuity Scheduling

Grunner til å bytte til SimplyBook.me: The ability to sell products during the booking process was the main factor.

for 2 år siden

Thank you so much Simon for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Robert
Owner/Operator i USA
Underholdning, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Fordeler:

SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Ulemper:

"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

for 5 år siden

Dear Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Gavin
Digital Development Officer i Storbritannia
Bibliotek, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Fordeler:

Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites. I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right. I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site. Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services. Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup. The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Ulemper:

Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times. No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training. The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

for 3 år siden

Dear Gavin Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, we appreciate it enormously! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Angelica
University intern i Ecuador
Farmasi, 5 001–10 000 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode

Optimize Your Booking Workflow: Exploring the Features of SimplyBook.me

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I had the chance to see how healthcare professionals used the SimplyBook.me program while I was interning in the pharmaceutical research and development division. The management of patient appointments, which enabled effective scheduling and decreased administrative costs, was greatly aided by SimplyBook.me. Both employees and patients found it simple to operate the software's user-friendly online appointment booking system. The adaptable booking forms from SimplyBook.me allowed for different appointment types and particular needs. Automated appointment-reminder systems and alerts improved patient compliance with planned consultations and improved medical care overall by reducing missed appointments. The software's reporting features also provide insightful data on appointment utilization, enabling data-driven resource allocation and decision-making.

Fordeler:

For companies and service providers, SimplyBook.me has a number of benefits. Customers may quickly book appointments online thanks to the software's user-friendly design and straightforward booking system. It provides fully configurable booking forms, automated reminders, and notifications, which lower no-show rates and boost client engagement. Businesses can maximize their resources thanks to SimplyBook.me's robust calendar management tool, which guarantees effective scheduling. Online transactions can be made securely and conveniently thanks to the software's support for interfaces with well-known payment gateways. SimplyBook.me additionally offers thorough reporting and analytics, including information on appointment trends, revenue production, and customer preferences. SimplyBook.me improves consumer satisfaction, business processes, and booking efficiency overall.

Ulemper:

Even though SimplyBook.me has several advantages, there are a few things to take into account. To fully leverage the software's customization options for particular business needs, some technical know-how or assistance may be needed. The amount of time and work required to set up the program will depend on how complex the scheduling requirements are. Although the program integrates with payment gateways, there can be additional costs depending on the amount of transactions or the payment processor. It's also crucial to keep in mind that some sophisticated capabilities, such as advanced reporting or extensive customization choices, might only be accessible through more expensive pricing tiers. However, the overall value and usefulness that SimplyBook.me offers outweighs these restrictions.

for 10 måneder siden

Hi Angelica, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such insightful and positive feedback - we truly appreciate it ! All the best The SImplyBook.me team

Verifisert anmelder
Helse, velvære og trening, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Very wide set of features with a great pricing model but poor API support.

3,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: The service has a powerful API that has documentation that is good enough to get you up and going with an implementation. It has some bugs and has poor technical support. The pricing model is very scalable if you have lots of people that need to have calendars/scheduling that don't necessarily use the scheduling capacity (provided by the API) in your application (they charge per booking not per calendar). The nail in the coffin for us it the lack of HIPAA compliance for the API. Their sales page touts HIPAA compliance but this is not possible if you are using the API and this is not stated anywhere. Your team could spend time and money encrypting all your data yourself before it gets to Simplybook.me's servers but it just makes it painful to use compared to other services out there that offer this out of the box.

Fordeler:

They have a very wide set of features for users that are using their scheduling interface. The API seems to be quite robust as well handling many of the core scheduling features in it. The pricing is based on features and number of bookings which is very scalable for our use case that has lots of people that require a calendar but may never use the booking features that are provided by this integration.

Ulemper:

They claim that their product is HIPAA compliant. However, turning on the HIPAA compliant features shuts down access to their API, which is the only thing we are using them for. Their API support is very poor. Most of the time they just say they cannot help and their answers are very abrupt and unhelpful answers most of the time (you have to keep nagging to get a decent response). There are bugs here and there in the API. The documentation for their API, though large, is incomplete and lacks thorough/clear explanations and neglects things like how call backs work etc. It looks like their feature set is growing but the API capacity is not.

Kate
Owner i Australia
Fotografi, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Reliable and functional booking software

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I started with a free plan, and have loved it. I recently upgraded to a subscription, and it's great too. I looked into other options, but SimplyBook seems to offer the most flexibility for our specific needs.

Fordeler:

I've never had an issue with the site being down, and customers have found the booking process easy to use. I love the custom translation features which allow me to set the exact terminology for my specific business. I've use this for about 5 years, and we love it.

Ulemper:

When we set it up, it definitely took some learning to work out how to make it work for us (special day schedules only). But now that it's up and running, it hasn't skipped a beat. I can keep adding and changing things as I go and as our business grows and changes. I would like to be able to set the date that follow up emails go out requesting a review to a later date, as our customers don't receive their final printed product for up to 2 weeks after their booking, so asking them for a review a maximum of 3 days after their sitting isn't very useful for us :-( I'd also love some more flexibility in sending sms or email reminders (eg, email 3 days before booking, sms 1 day before). Setting up our home page (especially images) has taken a lot of trial and error, but it's working for us now :-)

for 4 år siden

Dear Kate, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! I will check out with my team if we can add some more flexibility with regards to sending sms/email reminders. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Jesse
Photographer i USA
Detaljhandel, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

The Ultimate Booking Tool for every business.

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Fordeler:

Before discovering SimplyBook.me, managing client appointments felt like a juggling act. Every business owner knows the challenges: back-and-forth emails, calendar mix-ups, and last-minute changes. Then SimplyBook.me entered the frame and changed everything.The platform's intuitive interface is its first win. Even the least tech-savvy of my clients can navigate and book a slot. It has truly democratized the process, making it accessible to everyone. For me, this means happier clients and less time spent on administrative tasks – more time to focus on what I love: capturing moments.The automated reminders are a dream come true. Gone are the days of no-shows or forgotten appointments. My clients get timely notifications, ensuring they're prepped and ready for their shoot, which in turn guarantees better results and satisfied customers. This little feature alone has enhanced the professionalism of my business tenfold.But it's not just about the functional benefits. The subtle touchpoints, like being able to customize my booking page to reflect my brand, make it feel uniquely mine. In a world where personal touches make all the difference, SimplyBook.me ensures that my business stands out.For fellow photographers seeking an all-in-one solution to elevate their business operations, SimplyBook.me is the tool you didn't know you needed but won't be able to live without. Dive in, streamline your booking process, and witness the transformation in client satisfaction and operat

Ulemper:

NONE. Everything has been well designed!

for 8 måneder siden

Dear Jesse Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed and fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it !! Good luck with your business going forward - we look forward to working with you! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Clarisse
Owner/Tutor i Jamaica
E-læring, 2–10 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Ikke oppgitt
Anmelderkilde

It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out.

4,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.

Fordeler:

Accepts online payments even on a free account 30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Ulemper:

Poor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

for 7 år siden

Dear Clarisse, I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there. We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :) All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Binyamin
Therapist i Israel
Psykiske helsetjenester, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Fordeler:

SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Ulemper:

I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

for 5 år siden

Dear Binyamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Verifisert anmelder
Høyere utdanning
Anmelderkilde

Reliable system for trouble-free bookings

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: SimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.

Fordeler:

I love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).

Ulemper:

The software has so many features, it can be a little daunting to find what you need in the admin panel. For the most part, I've figured it out. I look forward seeing new themes made available. I would love to see integration with a reliable and cost-effective (or free) web conferencing tool or screen sharing client support tool.

for 6 år siden

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! I just wanted to say that you can use Gruveo for your video meetings or to share screens. It works like that we create a random link for each appointment so that clients can only contact you after booking an appointment. You can also create an account with Gruveo and then you can send a fixed link where clients can "meet" you. If you have any questions, just contact our Live Chat and they can help you all the way Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Amy
Instructional Designer i USA
E-læring, 11–50 ansatte

Simplybook Review

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall I'm happy with the platform's functionality, but the customer service you advertise is nonexistent.

Fordeler:

The unlimited number of service providers and services.

Ulemper:

1) The limitation of a single company time zone. This does not work for decentralized teams working out of multiple locations. Some of us use the calendar integration as a work-around, but having to localize our availability is a huge headache. 2) I have used the pop up box on the Simplybook website to engage the "almost 24/7 support" a number of times. There is never anyone on chat, so I end up sending an email message. To date, I have not gotten a single response.

for 6 år siden

Dear Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it. Regarding the time zone,bigger companies are using separate sub systems for each location making the time zone issue manageable. For those using one system only, this can be problematic, you are right about that. We take our customer support service very seriously and would really like it if you could send me the email that you sent to our chat, or your login name so that we can find your communication with our support. Our customer support is online 21 hours during the working days and always respond asap and if not on duty then they do reply to emails asap as well. We have never heard about anyone not getting a prompt reply. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Bruce
President i USA
Profesjonell opplæring og coaching, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Doubled my clients in 3 months!

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Because it's so easy to use for my clients, particularly new ones, I doubled my business in 3 months!

Fordeler:

The ease of setup for me, and the ease of scheduling for my clients is my favorite part of this app!

Ulemper:

I would like a merge duplicates feature for my client database. Too many people enter their names multiple times, so I end up with multiple entries.

for 2 år siden

Dear Bruce, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! For merging clients with same name please look at the instructions here...https://help.simplybook.me/index.php/Client_Login_custom_feature ..scroll down to the second #1 and then you will see it. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

François
Project manager i Slovenia
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 2–10 ansatte

Great software for booking

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: We run a fablab where user can book timeslots to work on specific machines (lasercutter, 3d-printer, etc.), subscribe to some training or classes. We will soon implement the membership and payment option, so the system will have the control over who has a valid membership.

Fordeler:

It has a great level of scalabibility: we started with a free plan to give it a try and turned out very efficient. The technical support is incredibly responsive via chatting, efficient and friendly. They always solutionned my issue almost instantantly. It has a lot of nice integrations (Google Calendars, facebook, etc). You can embed the booking widget in your own webistem, or use the simplybook .me website fro your company.

Ulemper:

The old widget is the only widget which has a look and feel which fits with our own website. I am afraid it will be soon discontinuied. Please develop some more theme, sober and neutral!

for 5 år siden

Dear Francois Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly! In terms of the widgets, then we are just finalizing testing of a new beautiful theme which will also be available in the form of a widget. It will be called "Minimal theme" so hopefully you will be able to use that. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Judy
president i USA
Medisinsk praksis, 2–10 ansatte

Easy-to-use for patients

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, I like the system.

Fordeler:

Patients say that it is very easy for them to schedule appointments.

Ulemper:

SimplyBookMe adds upgrades which then require a higher priced subscription to maintain the prior level of service. I was having some problems changing my email address, so customer support instructed me to delete a plugin and then reinstall it, so I deleted it. But then told I needed to purchase a higher level of subscription in order to reinstall the plugin. If I hadn't deleted the plugin based on their instructions, I would not have had to upgrade my subscription. Blocking or changing dates/hours of service is cumbersome.

for 3 år siden

Dear Judy, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback - we truly appreciate it. Regarding your comment on the subscriptions, then the pricing was changed back in 2016 but we allowed current users to continue on the old pricing. However now if a subscription is cancelled and new one chosen, it is technically impossible to retrieve the old prices and hence the problem that you experienced. We are sorry that you experienced that but we truly believe that our current pricing is very fair compared to other similar services. All the best The SimplyBook.me

Kostas
Kostas
CEO i Hellas
Medieproduksjon, 2–10 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode
Kilde: GetApp

Not flexible enough

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: If it works for you, the app is great and easy to use. It does not work for me and I think the whole design (not taking into account the time based nature of bookings)

Fordeler:

Easy of use, many integrations with other software. Fast interface, simple

Ulemper:

The app has a very big flaw design that cannot be worked around. If you charge by the hour it is impossible to configure it. Every service and product has a static price which does not depend on duration. How is this even possible in a booking app? Let's say you are providing lessons. You try to create the service. The duration is fixed and so is the price. So if you want to create 1, 2, 3, 4-hour sessions, you have to create "service-addon" one for each set of hours. So if you want anything from +1 hour to +10 hours you have to create 10 service add-ons just because they do not have per hour price. But I could ignore that. This would be a one time work that I would do. Here is the real deal-breaker. Let say you have created your +1 +2 .... +10 hours for your service. Now you want to add real add ons to the service. For example use a video projector, VR-facilities, etc. You create that add on service, but the price you assign is based on a fixed time and does not take into account the total number of hours of the whole service. This means, in the previous example, if the customer chooses +1 hour or + 10 hours, the cost for the "video projector service add on" would be the same!!!. How can a booking software ignore the duration of an appointment?

for 4 år siden

Dear Kostas, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your issue then yes the system is built up with the premises that you define the time length before hand and hence this problem. We are sorry to hear that our solution did not cater to your needs. All the best The SimplyBook.me team