Vurderinger av Teamgate

4,8 (122)

Om Teamgate

Teamgate CRM powers sales teams to unlock their potential, gaining efficiencies and in-depth ICP insights to close more deals, faster.

Lær mer om Teamgate

Fordeler:

Easy to use, good price, great customer support, really nice interface.

Vurderinger av Teamgate

4,9
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Teamgate har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,8 av 5 stjerner, basert på 122 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Teamgate før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (122)

Arturo
Arturo
Junior i Spania
Juridiske tjenester, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Easy to start; nice visual interface

Fordeler:

This was extremely easy to use! When we just started, I uploaded most of my contacts and leads, and started to explore what can Teamgate do for me. I'm not very tech savvy but it wasn't hard to find what to do with all the data, how to create new tasks and set reminders for the follow-ups. Calendar is really clear and visual, easy to get an idea who's working on what. And sales pipeline with drag&drop is very intuitive, you just click on a deal, drag it to a stage you want and that's it. A tip: fill in the lost reasons early, so then after working for some months, you will get an idea why are you losing deals and can think of a plan how to improve this area. It's the first CRM I used and I love it so far

Ulemper:

I feel that there can be more automated tasks or so-called workflows, but for this I use Zapier integration, which covers this part pretty well. Not a big problem at all.

Julija
Julija
Photographer/Digital Marketing Strategist/Business Developer i Frankrike
Markedsføring og reklame, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Use Teamgate if you want to save time in daily activities

Fordeler:

I like task management features in Teamgate CRM. My team and I can see what everyone's up to. Also, Agenda is great to check what's going on for you every day. We often set meetings and tasks for each other so it is crucial for us to see others' calendar and when they're free. This work really well. Pipeline is also extremely easy to use, you can make quite a lot of insights just by looking what's happening on every stage. Might upgrade to Enterprise when we will be bigger.

Ulemper:

Missing an integration with project management tool like Asana or Monday. However, I’m pretty happy about the opportunities using Zapier integration - you can automate a lot of manual work

Health business owner i Australia
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Love it

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Fordeler:

Excellent product. Easy to use. Lovely interface - not outdated or old. Well-priced. All the functions suit my needs well, better than other products. Thank you!

Ulemper:

No cons - excellent product with no issues for me so far.

Agent i Canada
, 11-50 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Good quality CRM but lacks proper email integration

3,0 for 4 år siden

Fordeler:

• Export for CSV, Excel, LinkedIn, • Custom Statues, unqualify leads, qualify leads, • Sort leads by RESP, Mortgage debt (create tag) • Import a tag directly for a bulk group (RESP, Mortgage Debt clients, young families etc.) • Convert button brings them to the sales pipeline • Sales Pipeline has who owns it, estimate $, analytics if won or lost and reason why. • Has direct functionality with Intercom, all convos can view directly on client’s dashboard. Open previous convos. • Works with mail chimp for the bulk emails. • Create activities for each client, has reminders for events attached for activities, • Planner for tasks, overdue, due today or coming due, • Dashboard, has analytics, how many new leads, what’s in the pipeline, sales pipeline etc, win ratios, • Deeper insights, tracks touch points, win/loss, conversion ratios in the different stages,

Ulemper:

• 1 hour of time allowed to help set up the dashboard no continued dedicated support • Can link with Gmail calendar (you can't use it as your email which is a huge factor)

Svar fra Teamgate

for 4 uker siden

Hi Chris, Andrew here the new Director of Operations at Teamgate. Thank-you for your honest feedback and i'd like to mention that we have definitely come a long way since this review in 2018. Our new mantra is to put customers first, and this is due to reviews like yours that mention the lack of customer support during initial setup, as well as ongoing support throughout the customer lifetime. We also now seamlessly integrate with google suite including G-Mail and other email providers! If you would like to have a chat of Teamgate's new direction please feel free to reach out to [email protected] Thanks again.

Felicia
Felicia
Senior Regional Accountant i USA
Økonomiske tjenester, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

creates a sales management increases the performance of the company.

4,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It is a sales-based system, it offers a service to guide you through the sales process from contacting customers, interacting and finalizing sales, it helps us Organize, research and analyze and connect with potential customers and close deals in a fast way what profit and increase the performance of our business.

Fordeler:

This tool allows us to be aware of and maintain control of the production process, where we can collect documents and customer data, analyze the evolution of sales through reports and statistics that manage production and financial growth each month, and we can maintain a management of the workflow.

Ulemper:

This platform is easy to use, it has a free version and an affordable price for small and medium-sized companies that are developing, it offers us various collaboration tools and it has a self-service portal, a communications panel and therefore no there are functions that our organization dislikes.

Lukas
Lukas
Member i Litauen
Anmelderkilde

The best sales and crm tool

5,0 for 5 år siden

Fordeler:

Insights on sales results and posibility to predict future results CRM tools, reminders and invoicing system

Ulemper:

Would like more project management tools and possibility to track project data, like sucess, project cost, etc.

Jahiezer
Jahiezer
Desarrollador i Venezuela

Just excellent

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: This people just make my life so much easy because before they was really hard to handle CRM

Fordeler:

The simplicity and the funcionallity. Is so easy to use, track the sells and the progres on our plans is more fast and exactly by the time we start to use this app. And i think alll this is becouse this app make things diferent of others CMR apps, TeamGates software have just the necesary features for the work

Ulemper:

I would like that i can give more of my company personality to the format. and like everything, improvement have to be done, i think the cell phone app have to be done fast

Irma
Irma

Teamgate best CRM program Lithuania

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: We have been using “Teamgate” for 2 years now: we are happy to finally be able to analyze the statistics of our sales and activity of our sales managers. It helps us identify where we need to improve our work and in which sections we are the best at. It also makes it easier for the sales managers to plan their daily agenda – it is so useful that we cannot imagine a day without CRM. Also what makes us really happy is that the CRM platform was customized to our needs and priorities, so today we are glad we can use a “DSP Plius” version of CRM – it definitely matches our needs and makes our work much faster. Thanks to “Teamgate” we can concentrate on what is truly important.

Andrej
Brand Manager i
Telekommunikasjon, 10 000+ ansatte

Perfect

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Very intuitive, design & User - friendly, innovative & not too difficult or hard. Had many features and integrations which. One of the best part is open Api.

Mantas
CEO i Litauen
Markedsføring og reklame, 2-10 ansatte
Kilde: GetApp

A great balance between price and quality

Fordeler:

I believe that some of the key features are really well crafted - that's lead module, sales pipeline and insights. Everything else for us is just a nice extra. Since we provide marketing services for our customers, it's great to have all potential clients as leads, to set and see the next actions with them and then, when converting into deals, seeing how they go through different stages of the sales pipeline. Actually, that's one of the biggest pros of Teamgate - that they have this as a default for professional plan, while quite a lot of other CRMs keep multiple pipelines feature in their most expensive plan, which makes no sense for us. That's why I'd say that price and quality wise Teamgate is an outstanding choice.

Ulemper:

When going to the meetings with potential customers, it would be great to have a CRM in your pocket as a mobile app. Teamgate do have a mobile app, however, I find it a bit of lacking of functionality sometimes. I'd say it's mostly for viewing information, not for entering it. Something similar to an iPad in this case

Egle
Litauen
Kilde: GetApp

One of the best CRM we had so far

Fordeler:

Teamgate has really strong lead management - it's visual and simple, you see a lot of information on the main screen, and if you nened some more details, you can just dig deeper into the lead's card. Lead scoring works without any flaws but it's important to set up your values first. Our team uses calendar a lot and this helps us to see how busy we are and allocate our free time. Agenda is a wonderful feature too, every day I start with looking my day's plan and this is a great tool for that. Since we use Professional plan, dashboard is vital for keeping track of what's going on in the company.

Ulemper:

You cannot customize the dashboard but I still see pretty much everything I need there, so not a huge problem. It just would be great if I can rearrange the tabs, that's it.

Algirdas
Customer support i Litauen
Datamaskin, programvare, 11-50 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Not a perfect CRM but really close

Fordeler:

We had quite a lot of different CRMs in the past but kinda stopped looking after we found Teamgate. I felt we used to overpay with the other tools, and it stopped with them - we use Enterprise plan and we get the whole range of features for this kind of money. All other CRMs with all these integrations and functionality is way more expensive (I'd say from $20 to $100 more). We have a few products so it's great that Teamgate offers multiple sales pipelines, so we can setup different sales processes in each of them. Also, the insights are just great, pretty easy to find everything we need; You can get reports or export files in just a matter of second and a few clicks. That's what we needed.

Ulemper:

I miss better email integration (let's say 2-way sync), but the one they have also does the job. However, our customer success manager helped us to set it up and we never had any problems with it.

Arvydas
Director i Storbritannia
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 51-200 ansatte

Very intuitive and flexible

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: We are using the tool for several years now, mostly for task management. The tasks In our organisation are very diverse, need flexible and easy communication between the staff and external contacts. The only feature missing (was available previously) is easy editing/versioning of attached documents within the system.

Fordeler:

Intuitive and lean interfaces, great flexibility in task and staff management and authorization,

Ulemper:

Lack of document (file) editing/versioning (need to save a new version somewhere else, then upload).

Nivin
System Engineer i India
Olje og energi, 10 000+ ansatte
Kilde: GetApp

An incredible CRM application.

Fordeler:

The application offers a simple and clean interface and allows easy navigation. The task management is very flexible. It forecasts sales using results from insights. The application is rich in features and you get all features in a very affordable range. It is integrated with a two-way exchange calendar. The support and customer service team are very responsive, they are available round the clock. The dashboard is indeed very simple, they have included all the essential and required features leaving aside the unimportant ones. The application helps you in increasing the frequency of interactions with your leads at ease. Helps in the sales and contacts management. It helps you generate reports, statistics, and results.

Ulemper:

Require more tools for project management. It is difficult to change the filters of the dashboard. The absence of a mobile application.

James
James
Litauen
Markedsføring og reklame, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Possibly the best insights I've ever seen!

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: What I love most about Teamgate is the simplicity of the Dashboard. There are so many CRM/Sales tool products available out there, but I've found a lot of them have what I call "Feature Overload". Teamgate is ingenius in the way that it gives us exactly what we need, and drops all the non-essential features that rarely add value. The insights are second to none, giving us instant access to key metrics that support our aggressive business growth. Highly recommend for sales teams of 15 and above who have a strong desire to go beyond the sales target!

Has to be the insights.

Ulemper:

Would be nice to have better integration with marketing tools. However, we're currently adopting a work around making use of the Zapier integration. Not ideal, but worth having in place.

Patrick
Sales Manager i Litauen
Internett
Anmelderkilde

Best CRM for inbound leads and scoring

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Having spent 5 years training sales teams, I am always looking for the best CRM that is going to give help me make my sales cycle as efficient as possible. Teamgate lead scoring is incredible, and matched with being able to make so many custom fields and analyse everything through detailed insights, I am not only make sales quicker, but I am making more of them. Would reccomend Teamgate for anyone looking to improve their sales conversons.

Lead scoring / Goal Setting / Insights /

Automated tasks

Freelance Writer i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 501-1 000 ansatte

The CMS Solution You Won't Be Able To Live Without

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: A very affordable monthly rate and a very easy to use program means that our team doesn't have to waste time managing software, and can instead just manage our clients!

Fordeler:

This is incredibly easy to use. Doesn't over-complicate the entry process, forms populate near-instantly and you don't have to be tech-savvy to use it, which is good when you have a sales team of varying level of familiarity with computer programs.

Ulemper:

The program does take a little longer to boot up than I like.

Amy
Business Analyst i Hongkong
Markedsføring og reklame, 11-50 ansatte

Review from [email protected]

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Teamgate CRM is very easy to use and we're so happy to see our data in the system are so clear which helps us a lot when following up with our clients

Fordeler:

clear interface functionary easy to use

Ulemper:

cannot call back history deleted cannot have conversation with others

Canada

A really great CRM system

Fordeler:

TEAMGATE is a simple, transparent, and easy to use CRM system. It uses a fully integrated system that connects and organizes entire sales processes. It is also extremely user friendly and has a clean design.

Ulemper:

The one issue that I do have with TEAMGATE is that the program can lag quite a bit, as well as require force-quitting. This can greatly affect productivity, which decreases users' desire to use the program.

Luka
Slovenia
Brukte programvaren til: Ikke oppgitt
Anmelderkilde

An easy to use power tool supporting our metric driven process

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: We started to use Teamgate parallel to our endeavors to organize and systematize our sales process. Setting up the sales pipeline, sales goals and most importantly following a lead through the stages of our partnership is quite a task on its own for a young startup. In addition to the well-known initial hurdles of getting to know your customers, it is quite important that all actions done to get you down that road are carefully measured and annotated. With that said it does not matter how good of a plan or a protocol you set up is if it is not applied with certain ease and automation in the daily work of the whole chain from the management team to the sales force. Teamgate allowed us to utilize our sales process and gave us the much-needed overview of our insights into our leads and customers resulting in an agile and effective realization of the goals set. With that, it empowers us on our path of changing the veterinary medicine with stem cell treatments. Teamgate team offered their support professionally and with kindness through all the hick-ups on the way and we would recommend the software to all startups thinking of a measured leap forward in their business.

Jochen
CEO i Tyskland
Profesjonell opplæring og coaching, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Best solution we had so far!

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: After trying several online CRM systems which didn't make us very happy we finally came to Teamgate. And what a surprise: we found OUR solution! Teamgate is absolutely easy to use, has all significant features we need and additionally has a lot of customization possibilities. Great job!

Fordeler:

Customization Options. Easy to use.

Ulemper:

More flexible price model for small companies would be great.

Kenan
USA
, 501-1 000 ansatte

New to TeamGate

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Amber and the TeamGate customer service team have been top notch in helping us sift through the myriad of CRM tools available on the market. One of the biggest selling points for us is that the software is currently on build 20+. This shows that they have the attention to detail and drive to listen and react to their customer base and it shows. We have been extremely pleased with both the support and functionality. They are quick to let you know that they are not the perfect solution for all industries, but that they will do everything in their power to make their software the perfect fit for your individual needs. Very impressed and looking forward to continuing the relationship.

Fordeler:

Ease of use and track-ability

Ulemper:

Inability to change out filters on dashboard

Kilde: GetApp

This couldn't get any better!

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: I was using CRM for a year now and I have to say this must be the best cloud based CRM out there. I'm getting extremely good results both in sales and time management. It's simple and easy to use. It didn't take me long to get used to it and start crushing it with sales and setting bigger goals. The only down side is that I got addicted to it and i cant stop using it. Good to have tools like this available to the public.

QA Engineer / Security Analyst i Litauen
Datamaskin, programvare, 51-200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Easy and pleasant start, help for every company

Fordeler:

We have started recently and I must admit it's really easy to get started with Teamgate. CRMs usually are so complex but with Teamgate it's different. It's intuitive, so you can learn how to perform tasks without asking how. Well, yes, it was nice when they have us some more advice how to structure our sales process better to reflect our company's activities, but in general you can just buy a licence and start in no time. Great support

Ulemper:

Maybe a talk/chat functionality inside the tool would be nice. Then you can communicate with your colleagues in real-time. However, now we use Slack and have integrated it with Teamgate.