15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Freshservice

4,5 (574)

Om Freshservice

Administrer alle ressursene fra kjøp til slutten på levetiden enkelt.

Lær mer om Freshservice

Fordeler:

It was easy to get started and allowed us to integrate into out ERP software to allow tickets from it.

Ulemper:

I feel bad even complaining about it because it's so simple to use but I feel as if the interface could use an update.

Vurderinger av Freshservice

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Freshservice har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,5 av 5 stjerner, basert på 574 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Freshservice før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (574)

Erick
Erick
Client Technologies Manager i USA
Bilindustri, 1 001–5 000 ansatte

Probably the best tool for Help Desk Management

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: This is probably the best I used for ticketing. The support is really good, the only bad thing is that you have to contact mostly via chat.

Fordeler:

The features it provides are really good. The ticketing flow is easy to follow, we can handle our Service Catalog, integrate with Active Directory, manage Asset Inventory and now we started using the Project management tool.

Ulemper:

The configuration (Initial Setup) is kind of complex. Design the flows is friendly, but complex if you have many rules, but the good thing is that support guides all the way during this process.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator i USA
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

You can do a lot of great things with Freshservice

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Complete platform for IT service management and reporting on client needs. It gives me the ability to develop material that can be provided as assistance to customers, as well as report back internally to the team and to top board management.

Fordeler:

I appreciate that it is not only affordable, but also demonstrates a lot of value due to the fact that it comes with a lot of features considering how much it costs. FreshService is capable of competing with ServiceNow in terms of IT service management, and I am accustomed to utilizing ServiceNow.

Ulemper:

The constraints placed on portal design, in addition to the requirement of having HTML coding skills. I have not been able to determine whether or not it is possible for us to have parent portal sites that include kid pages, and the process of developing these pages will require experience in coding.

Yasceine
Quality Manager i Saudi-Arabia
Datamaskin, nettverk, 51–200 ansatte

Freshservice HelpDesk Overview

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: It is a friendly-use module, easy to manage.

Fordeler:

focus on simplicity and ease of use customization options

Ulemper:

the discount policy which stipulates that one cannot get a discount if the user number is less than 20 user.

Bedriftsrådgivning, 201–500 ansatte
Kilde: GetApp

No bang for the buck, an overpriced form submission tool that disappoints in reporting and integration

2,0 for 7 år siden

Fordeler:

Friendly user interface. Copy screenshots directly into the form (although there's a bug for the last 3 months that screenshots are displayed double in edit mode.) Plenty of fields to configure for more complex workflows.

Ulemper:

Default categories and labels with awkward naming (synonymous use of "Tickets" and "Incidents" for "Issues", "Change" for "Change Request", "Problem" for "Bugs") No possibility to convert issues to change requests. Agent needs to recreate the entire case in the back resulting in significant adminstrative overhead. Reporting is practically inexistent. REST API not covering many functions and object attributes. (You cannot substitute reporting externally.) HTML editor limited and bugged. (CSS code in support articles not supported, Bootstrap not supported, code gets changed or reformatted upon saving articles) No access to the file and image repository. Frankly, with every new cosmetic change and "functionality no can do" message from the Team, I am growing more and more wary of this application. At this point, I am thinking of it as an overpriced form tool with practically no reporting, a gimped Knowledge Management base, and an asset list functionality that quickly drains your wallet. I am spending significant time rewriting issues as change requests in order to subsequently manually attach them to the original issue ticket and explain to the user why I would want to close his ticket after all. Writing knowledge articles is best done in a separate HTML editor. The Text Editor lacks basic functionality, removes formatting and images in unpredictable ways with undoing, and stores images and files in a central repository you have no access to. You might as well do that with a forms tool readily available on the internet.

Mikaela
Chapter Management Lead i Sverige
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 51–200 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Freshservice can help you work more efficiently.

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: If I have to make a new system choice today, I would choose Fresh again.

Fordeler:

In Fresh, the company can achieve a comprehensive ticket management solution. It's enjoyable to work in Fresh. It's educational, visually appealing, and helps us in our operations to deliver to our customers.

Ulemper:

Some of the requests we've made take time to be incorporated into the Fresh roadmap.

Phillip
ICT Support Officer i Australia
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great standard feature Set on the whole, but new features seem to lag behind their FreskDesk system

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Fordeler:

The ticketing system is really easy to use, with lots of options for workflow automations and ticket management. The app marketplace is great for extending the functionality.

Ulemper:

FreshService seems more like a new branching out for the company, with a complete set of tools, but lacking refinement in a lot of places. There are also odd quirks like Discuss feature button being available, even though the Discuss feature doesn't work on FreshService yet.The mobile app is a bit of a let down, as it doesn't have a dashboard like the main site which makes it much more tedious to lookup ticket queues.The Notification spam through the app is terrible, pinging each notification one at a time to the phone, which is especially annoying when it sends over 30 notifications and doesn't group them.The system has some other weird quirks, like sorting a list can only be saved when you also make a change to the filter for the list. Another issue is that there is a blur effect on the title text that doesn't always go away when scrolling back to the top of the page, resulting in some text looking very soft and fuzzy

Andreas
Bereichsleiter IT i Tyskland
Personaltjenester (HR), 5 001–10 000 ansatte

I like the Produkt

Fordeler:

It is easy to use and i like the workflow automator

Ulemper:

Only indian support not able to understand them good

Romil
IT Helpdesk i Canada
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 201–500 ansatte

Great ITSM for Small team

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Fordeler:

We use Freshservice in a small team and it works great for us. It is very easy to use. It provides all ITSM requirements. Overall it meets our requirement in IT, security and accounting team.

Ulemper:

So far we are happy with the product and don't have anything to dislike about it.

Raghavendra
IT Infrastructure i India
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Freshservice is a real IT service

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Good tool to implement not only in IT infrastructure but also to other deparments

Fordeler:

Collobration of tickets and task in incidents and tickets

Ulemper:

Transferring of tickets from one instance to another instance

Zack
Zack
Project Manager i Canada
Datamaskin- og nettverkssikkerhet, 51–200 ansatte

Refresh on help

4,0 forrige måned Ny

Fordeler:

The help was professional and appropriate informative.

Ulemper:

It was rather pleasant and do offer good service.

Paul
Lean System Analyst i Storbritannia
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

FreshService is Great but not consistent

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: It's amazing! it's just hard for me to hand over some of the responsibility due to the steep learning curve. Support could really do with arranging time to speak to you instead of email tennis, support can be slow but some agents are stella!

Fordeler:

The way it can be used to report on bottlenecks and problem areas as well and programmed to tackle them is a game changer. It's great but you do have to know what changes impact others and I think it could be made more clear even for those with experience it wouldn't hurt and for those learning it would speed up the learning curve a lot.

Ulemper:

Inconsistencies in user interface. Menus and options and ways of changing things differs on newer or older modules. Also the Employee Onboarding is great but a pain to adjust if you wish to change the Stakeholder order and initiators. Also linking to AD groups for requesters and agents would be ideal.

Senior Systems Adminsitrator i USA
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

FreshService keeping ITSM fresh in modern systems

4,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Over the course of a couple of years, we struggled to find the right ITSM solution that keeps it friendly for our end users to report issues while providing powerful tools for administrators to be ahead of the curve. FreshService brought a lot more than ITSM to the table. FreshService brings features for IT Operations, such as Service monitoring or alerts, to Asset management that integrates with our MDM solution—making the switch to FreshService has been easy, and adopting new best practices to provide an even better experience overall.

Fordeler:

The biggest pro that FreshService brings to our organization is having a single pane of glass for all the information I need. From keeping track of incoming tickets into the system to monitoring important assets, FreshService has made it easy and simple to move into the product.

Ulemper:

I feel that if I name any feature here that I don't like, the next month, they will have an update to make it better. That being said, because they are fast moving forward, that can interfere with workflows or automation you have in place since they introduce new ways to do "X Y Z," but it retires "A B C" in the process.

Ron
Systems Administrator i USA
Psykiske helsetjenester, 51–200 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

The best helpdesk software I have used

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Built-in approvals and automation were our most important needs, following that we wanted a system that integrated well with our asset management system or was capable of outright replacing it (which is pretty much what happened).

Fordeler:

I love the automation and customization that is possible.

Ulemper:

The only cons are that there is some minor missing functionality with automation (for instance, automatically creating a new ticket based on the properties of an existing ticket). I would still say it meets 99% of our needs though, so my only complaints are just nitpicks.

Alex
Systems Engineer i Storbritannia
Høyere utdanning, 51–200 ansatte

Managing helpdesk made easy

Fordeler:

Reduce the emails that are sent to different members of the IT team and host them all in one place that provides easy access, reminders, prioritisation, staff allocation, feedback, knowledge base and more, all in one place

Ulemper:

Not a negative as such but the points-based system does encourage health competition with teammates, but each job only gives a set number of points, not on a scale so a simple job of creating an account and installing a whole new fibre network can earn you the same, whether it a 2 minute or a 2-month job!

Matthew
Network Coordinator i USA
Maskineri, 1 001–5 000 ansatte

Freshservice

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Freshservice is by far the best help desk/ticketing system I've ever worked with. The speed and ease of use make Freshservice the best help desk platform I've ever worked with in my 15 years of IT experience.

Fordeler:

For our users its been a real nice tool for submitting help requests into our IT department. A variety of options and configurations allowed us to customize our Freshservice portal to provide our users with the best help desk experience possible.

Ulemper:

I wish I could add my own custom pages to the custom help desk portal. Love the ability to customize the current portal but it would be even better if I could add my own custom pages to the portal for instance ~ a secondary onboarding portal for a different HR team in our company.

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
IT Service Desk Specialist III i USA
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Freshservice Review from a daily user and admin

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Freshservice has been really good (despite the cons I listed). The interface from Agent point of view is easy to navigate, the ticket/problem/change management is clear. From an admin point of view, everything is well group under the admin section and even if you don't have experience with Freshservice you will find yourself picking everything up pretty quickly. The mobile app, while clunky, is still a good way to get notified about tickets coming in (especially urgent ones), and checking for replies and approvals. Bonus points for providing single sign on options (SSO). Customization is solid and allows you to integrate your company branding quite well. Good, and easy to create, manage, edit knowledge base system. Requesters have a very easy time creating a ticket in case of an incident. While it can feel frustrating to have to contact Freshservice support for some things, I can say that my overall experience has been very solid with their support and they have even taken and implement a number of our feature requests. I would most certainly recommend this product.

Fordeler:

- Easy to use - Good platform to manage incidents/problems/changes/releases as well as requests - Good CMDB for managing company assets - Pretty simple to perform administrative tasks - Good customization - Has mobile app that will notify you when someone performs an action on any of your items (Such as assignment of a ticket, replies, approvals, etc.) - Had good experience from Freshservice support staff - Has the ability to integrate into your domain account via Single Sing-On (SSO) - Good solution for storing your IT Support based knowledge base

Ulemper:

- Customization could be better in some areas - Some changes require you to contact Freshservice support directly - Digital asset management is a bit clunky - Mobile app is not as intuitive as desktop experience and can feel difficult to navigate for some users - Noticed that at times, usually in the morning hours of EST time zone, Freshservice access cuts out for 5 minutes

, 51–200 ansatte

Feature-rich and intuitive

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: We are back "with the times" compared to our previous ticket system.

Fordeler:

The FreshService interface is pleasant and pretty intuitive to work with. We had been using a different ticket system for more than a decade. Nonetheless, the switch to FreshService was relatively smooth for the whole team. I think the major reason is that the interface feels rather natural or comfortable to work with. The same kind of intuitiveness is also seen under the hood (Admin panel), which is where a lot of other systems fall short. Even though Fresh Service packs a ton of features under the hood, you are not battling against a maze of intertwined difficult-to-manage configurations. I personally don't need to do a lot of changes in the configuration (I'm rather the "backup" for those kind of things), but when I do, it doesn't take me too long to find out where I need to adapt what setting. I had to contact Fresh Service support a few times and so far always got a satisfactory reply in a decent reply time.

Ulemper:

With all of the above said, it also lacks some features you could see as "basic" or "take for granted" here and there. Agents can't configure an "out-of-office" period themselves. There's no possibility to set up a custom dashboard per agent. My major pet peeve is the text editor, which options are very limited (can't send a reply with a paragraph in fixed with font, can't edit the source ...) and which sometimes behaves unexpectedly (some odd behaviour with linebreaks, weird cursor position when pasting text ...) And finally, while there is integration with Jira, I have the feeling it tends to break quite easily. We've probably had it more half- or not-working-at-all than working as it should. This makes it unreliable, requires manual effort and follow-up and really undoes the usefulness of having integration at all.

Ehtesham
MIS Manager i Malaysia
Kjemikalier, 501–1 000 ansatte

Freshservice - Mid Tier, but power packed like enterprise IT ITSM tool

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Love it. We utilize Freshservice for our corporate helpdesk ticketing system.

Fordeler:

It is easy to create workflow and the navigation is easy to determine what you want to achieve / do. They have modernize the icons and look.

Ulemper:

Integration with outlook is not there - .ics calendar, easy guide on whatsapp API business - omnichannel should be included by default from Garden plans onward

Jose
Support Services Manager i USA
, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Freshservice is quite a solid ITSM solution in the Cloud, with no investment in IT infrastructure.

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: The rapid deployment! Being Cloud, we were ready to start almost from day zero. The learning curve is quite smooth, and it was fairly easy to perform basic to moderate customizations on the portal and forms. Also the automation options were quite easy to follow (we basically used templates of the predefined ones) and one key for more novice users is that Freshservice has tutorials all around the solutions.

Fordeler:

It's literally "pay and use". Zero footprint in your current IT architecture, everything is habdled via any compatible web browser. And yet it includes advanced ITSM functionalities such as asset management and CMDB, in which you mdeploy Probes and Agents to Windows, Linux and Mac devices to scan and inventory hardware and software. And like every other Freshworks solution, it's very customizable interms of UI, automation and notifications, as well as integrations with third-party solutions and via API for developers.

Ulemper:

Perhaps adding new modules. Freshservice deals with this by integrations and automations, but out of the included modules (Tickets, Problems, Changes, Releases, CMDB, Projects, Solutions and Reports) you can't, at the moment, add a new one, such as Facilities or HR for example. However, provided that the included modules cover most, if not all, or ITSM's basic needs, and that the mnost generic modules (such as Tickets) are easily adaptable and customizable, that's not much of a problem.

Ruben
System Administrator i USA
Økonomiske tjenester, 51–200 ansatte

Excellent Value and Everything we need for our Ticketing System

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We have reduced the amount of redundancy and human error from many IT processes and workflows while organizing and improving our overall support and response time. FreshService is so well organized and it also helped us look into other areas that were often overlooked.

Fordeler:

I really like how everything is organized, there is a logical flow viewing tickets, bugs/problems, Change orders, tasks, and then projects. The main dashboard is customizable so you can have the metrics that are important to you up front. I also love that you can tie the current issue with existing knowledge base articles helping you to solve issues quicker or possibly automate responses. Lastly, the ability to automate processes and workflows have been clutch for us, reducing time and human error.

Ulemper:

During onboarding/setup some of the 3rd party apps that you rely on for integration with systems such as Azure can be difficult. FreshService has still provided top grade support for those but, I can take some time to implement.

Joe
IT Manager
, 51–200 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Great Help Desk Software, Particularly For Time Pressed Admins

4,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: The pricing for this product is very competitive which is great for the IT budget and value for dollar represent a good deal. I find the Support team is very helpful and responsive. This is not a complex product to set up but does take a little time to figure out how things work within Freshservice. I am very please overall.

Fordeler:

SaaS based product so no on premises hardware or software. Setup is more than 10 minutes that some of the marketing indicates, but definitely not a complex setup. Once you understand the workflow things become fairly intuitive in setting up the software. The ability to process tickets from one screen, enabling you to reply, enter case notes and disposition the ticket from one screen is very good. Like anything there is a learning curve involved, but it becomes very straightforward to Administer. This is very important as I am handling issues, closing tickets and assisting end users so I do not have the time to spent an hour a day doing routine maintenance tasks. The technical support team is also very helpful.

Ulemper:

Most of the issues have not been with things that do not work as much as do not conform to our individual work flows and processes. A few things that are challenges include that pasting into tickets using the portal does not work. Any screen shots or images depicting issues and end user is facing need to be added as attachments. By default you are given a long and not intuitive URL for your Portal. While you can create a custom URL it requires purchasing an SSL certificate or the connection is not secure. If a User submits a ticket via email and at a later time tries to create an account on the Portal it will advise them that the email is in use. To resolve this they just need to request a password reset, but it is not intuitive to the User, they think something is wrong.

Pascale
IT Program Manager i Canada
Telekommunikasjon, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Easy to use and flexible ticketing system

Fordeler:

Integreting FreshService to our current processes has been really easy. The technicians find it easy to use, and the self-service portal has been easily adopted by the end user. We deployed it over 2 weeks, and are happy with its evolution since then.

Ulemper:

It is not always easy to have appropriate support. We need to provide a lot of information for some bugs to be resolved, specifically when it is related to login issues.

Forbrukervarer, 501–1 000 ansatte

The Best IT Helpdesk Software

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It has been an overall great experience and I highly recommend it.

Fordeler:

I love how easy it makes it to manage support tickets and requests; while also being able to handle bug, change and release management for the IT Team.

Ulemper:

Despite having quite robust automations, some of the automations have limitations that require code or change requests to the FreshService team to be made.

Geoff
Director of Information Services i USA
Miljøtjenester, 501–1 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Good solution, quirky business.

3,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We have been able to make great progress with this platform. It is a powerful ticketing system and the workflow works pretty well. API interaction is available too, and this is more complex and not always documented.

Fordeler:

Freshservice is a powerful platform and it has LOADS of features and strong no-code workflow management. We've been able to accomplish nearly all of our need functionality with this platform and have a large number of workflows to manage ticket flow.

Ulemper:

Quirky and many undocumented things going on, tickets and service requests are not the same, analytics are quirky and painfully slow for large data sets. Support is great for simple things, but really disappointing when you have specific issues to your configuration, each time you are educating their team on your problem and they always require you to do the legwork to provide them information.

Frans
Release Manager
Bankvirksomhet, 1 001–5 000 ansatte

A Fresh service

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We have been using the software for over 6 months (since go-live) and the experience has been great. The team is helpful, supporting and gets the job done providing regular updates and is good at expectation management.
The tool set has enabled our service management platform to embrace 4IA and we are constantly innovating our services with new functionalities, making it easier for our users to interface with the systems. The built-in self-service first over incident logging has a direct reduction on our incidents and costs on managing them. The ease of workflow setups and automation allows us to implement new processes in hours.

Fordeler:

Out of the box functionality with default configuration is quick and easy; Support and development teams is very helpful and goes the extra mile; Level of integration to different channels (mobile, chats bots, web, AI) work superb Innovation of the product - it constantly change, either with new features or enhanced functionality The team is always happy to listen to suggestions from their customers and to enhance the product

Ulemper:

New features takes months to deliver if it cannot be configured The available features between agents and requester is extremely cumbersome CMDB and ITAM solutions require some work