15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Front

4,5 (263)

Om Front

Gjør e-post om til en lagsport. Front er et kundekommunikasjonsknutepunkt som gjør det mulig for team å enkelt holde styr på store mengder e-post.

Lær mer om Front

Fordeler:

I also enjoy the various integrations with other systems that are available (contacts, calendars, proprietary workflow management systems, etc.).

Ulemper:

Plugin is a little bit confusing. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate which one is order and subscriptions due to the top down feature and no different color line.

Vurderinger av Front

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Front har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,5 av 5 stjerner, basert på 263 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Front før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (263)

Arjun
Arjun
Co-founder i USA
Datamaskin, programvare, 11–50 ansatte

Never bcc internally again

5,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Couldn't imagine living without it. Treating email collaboratively has probably reduced the number of internal emails by a factor of 10. The integrations with every platform via API let us manage tons of internal workflows in a completely automated way. Overall, we're happy to pay for it - every dollar in Front probably saves us an hour in FTE time.

Fordeler:

The ability to treat email as a collaborative effort is groundbreaking. It's easy to create visibility and work asynchronously on emails that would otherwise take multiple forwards and slack conversations. Integrations and automations are great too.

Ulemper:

Fairly expensive if you don't use it for a large number of folks, AI features are pretty limited right now.

for 5 måneder siden

Thanks so much for taking time to provide feedback!

Tim
COO i USA
Transport/jernbane, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

If you have multiple teams managing emails daily, Front is for you.

5,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall it was easy enough to set up and configure rules without much technical help. The difference from other systems we used to manage our email was instantly significant and improved efficiency and response times.

Fordeler:

The internal team chat enhances communication and collaboration. The clarity of who is responding or seeing quickly that someone has responded so you do not waste time on emails that someone has already sent or is working on sending.

Ulemper:

The integration with WhatsApp that we use to communicate with drivers is really more geared toward communicating with customers and is a bit quirky but we made it work.

Solomon
Project manager i USA
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

The Bestselling in the market Customer service and Collaboration tool.

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Fordeler:

It gives is realtime collaboration with our staffs. It has a very intuitive interface and dashboards. The customer service is good. It is a no code tool and we love it as it makes it easy and fast for is to automate our workflows

Ulemper:

It has been good all along and we have experienced no dislikes

for 2 måneder siden

We're thrilled that you're pleased with Front! If your needs or workflows in the product ever shift, please share feedback with us here: https://community.front.com/ideas.

Markedsføring og reklame, 51–200 ansatte
Kilde: GetApp

One of the worst email applications I've ever used

1,0 for 6 år siden

Fordeler:

The overall look of Front is simple, which is nice. The snooze function on emails. The support staff were friendly and quick to answer.

Ulemper:

My company switched my team over to Front after a couple people who shared an inbox had issues with managing it. I didn't have a shared inbox, but struggled with the lack of functionality for just personal inboxes. There are so many missed functionalities to Front it made my job incredibly inefficient. I found myself spending more time doing my job which consists of heavy emailing because of Front problems. 1. No calendar. Cannot make appointments, set up meetings, etc. 2. Unable to edit messages in a previous thread. Say someone sends you a list of questions. You cannot just answer next to their list in the previous email and say "see below." 3. Archiving messages... when we first switched to Front, the management team used it for a few weeks to test it. When the team was instructed to switch within the next couple weeks, and BOOM thousands of emails that Front could not autoarchive. I had about 10 emails in Outlook during the switch. The front inbox had accumulated thousands over the course of the management test period. Front could only auto archive shared inboxes, not personal. I had to spend 20 minutes selecting 3000 emails to auto archive since it didn't sync correctly with Outlook. 4. Saving emails... you can't. You only have the option to send a link of the email which only works for those that also used front. 5. You cannot edit pasted tables in front, as far as formatting goes. No deletion of columns or making rows smaller. 6. No red flags or categorizing. Often I'd keep emails in Outlook and red flag them to remind myself to check on it before I leave. No flagging in Outlook. This is replaced by snoozing in Front to make it reappear later, but I do miss the flag option. 7. You archive something in someone else's inbox that they share with you... it archives in their inbox, too. 8. No options to make folders. You want to move emails to a folder to refer to later? You cannot. I could go on and on and ended up emailing a list of 18 problems after using Front for the first 3 months to management who sent to Front support. The responses were basically they hope to rollout that feature one day. Which obviously doesn't help now.

Patrick
Director of IT i USA
Byggematerialer, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Front App easy to communicate without all the emails

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Fordeler:

The ability to chat in realtime on an email thread. Invite non-emailed teammates to an email thread. have less emails Shared email Boxes

Ulemper:

Its a little tricky to set up but there is a lot of support to help you out.

for 3 måneder siden

We're thrilled you're having a positive experience, Patrick. If you ever need us, you can reach our support team at [email protected]!

Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 51–200 ansatte

Front is the best Shared Inbox for collaborative customer support

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Front truly is a dynamic tool for teams looking to improve their internal workflows for external-facing communications. There is some fantastic automation that is built into the platform that has helped streamline and build in consistency for external client-facing communication.

Fordeler:

My favorite functionality would be the collaborative chat tools amongst team members for email threads. Its an amazing tool.

Ulemper:

The thing I struggled the most to adapt to was the Tags functionality. It is not something we use daily but had a slight learning curve for me and my team.

Marjolaine
Marjolaine
Co-founder i Frankrike
Transport/jernbane, 11–50 ansatte

Best email software ever

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We have a shared inbox and we had trouble to avoid double answers and we had to forward the emails to each other or CC them on our replies so they could get informed of a conversation

Fordeler:

Sharing emails without having to forward them, being able to have internal conversations within an email, plenty of integrations

Ulemper:

When I need to speak to all the team, I have to create a discussion and add them all, one by one. I'd rather have the possibility to @team within an email or a discussion to make sure they are all included. I also whish we could find a slack inbox where we could find all the channels we have and avoid having to switch between the two softwares.

Owner i USA
Forbrukertjenester, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great product with a few annoying things

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall great product, really happy with the exception of the email nesting

Fordeler:

Easy to use - actually integrates well and completely replaces all other email managers. Unlike Zendesk or similar products; emails you send from Front are actually sent from your email address, not a weird routing domain like yourcompany.zendesk.com

Ulemper:

When multiple emails come in on the same day with the same title (e.g., two customers respond to the same automated email they got), Front will nest them together as if they are one thread. This causes problems with the customer support team because sometimes they forget / don't know they need to scroll up to respond individually to each nested email. Pretty annoying and error prone

Jan
Jan
Co-founder i USA
Bioteknologi, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

We wouldn't be the same without Front

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Front is the backbone of communications, from talking with customers, taking care of signups and inquiries and handling customer support, Front lets us do all of that remotely.

Fordeler:

Front helps us respond so much faster as we collaborate on high impact messages and it lets us know what each other's doing. The support team is also really fast and reliable.

Ulemper:

Runs on Electron, so can be a bit slow. Some missing features but the team is iterating really quickly.

Clayton
Sr. Manager Client Experience i USA
Frakt av pakker/last, 51–200 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Fordeler:

My company did a trial of Front because we were in the market for a ticketing/email tool. I found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. It had a lot of good features and felt very similar to use as Outlook, but with much better reporting features.

Ulemper:

There wasn't anything I disliked. Ultimately, the company didn't move forward with it. But I really liked it and was pushing to use it for my team.

Philipp
Director i Mauritius
Logistikk og leveringskjede, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Communications hub for sales and customer support

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: For us this is a central communication tool for the customer support and sales communications.

Fordeler:

Great intuitive interface, convenience, high level of possible customisations and API integrations. Great possibilities in team sharing and communications

Ulemper:

Some necessary features may be expensive, for us this was integration with HubSpot and CloudTalk, but overall reasonably prices.

Derek
Business Director i USA
Logistikk og leveringskjede, 11–50 ansatte

Front ~ Showing You What Email Can Really Do

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall my experience with Front has been very great. In terms of many vendors we deal with our company, Front is at the top. They are their because they are truly relationship minded and that is hard to find in companies. Especially companies in the field of technology. Our company is truly thankful for Front and value their company and employees. You truly get a great experience from their product to their people, and that says a lot about a company.

Fordeler:

I believe the product is very easy to use. Especially for someone that is on a computer daily for work, this product is very streamline and functional in terms of being user friendly. The admin needs to have some tech savy to them to operate and set up, but truly that was not anything difficult. For a company that time is truly our job we need to be on par with everything that is going on. With Front that dream is possible as we can all be on one email communicating with their Comment function and never have to email out. This prevents any miss communication or double communication. Efficiency is taken to an all time high. With other email platforms you can't have all your company on one email, other than outlook I believe, but it still fails to compare to the functions and ease of Front. Especially that no one misses out on an email if someone does archive it. Sense Front saves a personal file for you! Truly they mind and soul for this product was truly to help productivity, efficiency and the customer experience which birth Front.

Ulemper:

It is hard to really give it a straight con, as it is a growing software and just in the yearish we have used them I have seen it grown so fast. It would be wrong to brand it cons but more so improvements that are on its way. I didn't realize this truly at the start till Front personally reaches out and gets to know you and you to them. A improvement I see growing is the support line. Depending on the nature of your business you need this more so than others in a more timely manner. Our company being time based we need things fixed fast to provide our job. Front does the best to their availability to do this, but its still a growing improvement. I know I am not going to get someone in five minutes, but for sure within the hour and once then I will be able to get immediate help till the solution is at hand. Another improvement is their reports. Due to the nature of our business this has helped us out a lot but with all the variables we have it is hard to get a true accurate report. It has base functions that will help any company, but for diving into even finer details its not there...yet. Least to say I would die on a hill to say there are truly no cons, but truly just improvements I see coming and know they are continuing to work on. You can't hop in a car without knowing how to drive and expect to drive. Takes time to master anything, but you see how you can't live without once you learn a little about it.

Justin
Bellhop Acquisition Manager i USA
Forbrukertjenester, 201–500 ansatte

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, Front allows my team and I the ability to respond promptly to each mover around the country without having to switch screens.

Fordeler:

I work at the HQ of a moving company (Bellhops) and my job consists of constantly messaging our movers in the field spread over 25+ cities around the country. The best thing about Front is the ability to prioritize messages involving conversations that are more pertinent than others. Some are urgent and need to be handled right away, and others aren't and Front allows the visibility to determine the difference. My personal favorite attribute is the 'following' inbox including all active conversations you're apart of.

Ulemper:

It would be great to see front integrate with software used by our company so we wouldn't have to input new contacts once we hire a mover in the field. This may already be available, or in the works.

Carlos Mario
Carlos Mario
Team Leader For Latin America i USA
Import og eksport, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Switch to Front and you don't have to Cc anymore!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, Front is awesome! It has multiple options and features to make your life easier. You can create "tags" to your e-mails and archive them in the same folder. You can also "snooze" an e-mail for a particular day & time so you won't forget about it. There is something I really like and it is the feature "new discussion" in which you can select your teammates, discussion topic, add comments rather than sending a regular e-mail (this will help you to avoid hundreds of e-mail for the same discussion)

Fordeler:

What I like the most about Front is that I don't have to use Cc option on e-mails anymore. Front has a lot of great options and one of them is called "mention" Let's say a customer writes to you and you are not the correct contact person for that e-mail: with our previous electronic mail supplier we had to go over it and write something like "I'm copying Karen here who will help you out with your request" and copy Karen's name on Cc space. But with Front now we just need to "assign" that e-mail to the right coworker and it'll disappear from you inbox. Then it'll go automatically to the right person and he or she will reply from it (without customer seeing too many e-mail redirectioning to the correct party)

Ulemper:

There is something I haven't found on Front and it is the option called "recall message". When you send a message there is a gap of 5 seconds to cancel it but once it has been sent there is no way to recall it

Shelby
Senior Operations Specialist i USA
Transport/jernbane, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Front is the best customer service management & email integration tool I have ever used!

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I love Front! It breaks my heart that Convoy is terminating our contact soon. We have started to development our own (very basic) email platform but it is a long way away from the standard my team is now accustomed to, based on our positive experience using Front the last two years.

Fordeler:

I love Front's ability to display who on an email chain has read our last response (revolutionary!) & the ease at which my team can comment back and forth and converse with each other, all while hidden from our customers in the email thread. Email tagging, inbox splitting, & the infinite number of archiving and email redirection rules we can put in place keeps my team organized (& myself sane!)-- as a company that receives tens of thousands of emails a day, Front allows my operations team to truly battle the "Front lines" of customer communication.

Ulemper:

The biggest issue we deal with is Front's occasional latency. In an industry where fast is better than perfect, the last thing my team needs is Front to be lagging or down. We have a huge backlog of archived emails (Front also acts as customer documentation platform for us) so searching information can be super tedious if the platform doesn't load or crashes. My team works to urgently solve problems and every second counts, so we cannot risk even a minute of latency.

Ashley
Ashley
Editor i USA
Juridiske tjenester, 11–50 ansatte

Front is a lifesaver

5,0 i fjor

Fordeler:

For several years, our administrative team used Front and it improved our internal workflow and customer communications significantly. Now our entire office is using Front and the combination of client and internal emails with internal comments and discussions is indispensable. We have never been so efficient, and I can't imagine work life without Front.

Ulemper:

When we have an issue, the support team is very responsive. Bugs are addressed quickly and our ideas for improvement are often implemented.

Datamaskin, programvare, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Front is amazing tool to manage your email

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: It's amazing overall. We saw email managed properly. Being a part of sales team email tracking is a bliss as it increases our productivity

Fordeler:

Frot is amazing. The best feature is email tracking through which you can get the read receipt of the email. Also, the tagging feature is good and helpful where you can tag or assign your teammates on the email

Ulemper:

The user interface is a bit complicated and difficult to use for the new user. Also, the mobile app tends to go slow sometime. Rest all is good

Patrick
Application Engineer i Storbritannia
Byggematerialer, 11–50 ansatte

Best Email Client To Date

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Front allows me to involve team members in an email chain using the comments feature, without informing the client or unrelated individuals.
This makes distance working easier as we can collaborate on a topic or ask for assistance quickly.

Fordeler:

Easy inbox management, use of the archive feature and snooze allows you to delay not important emails, or to clean up emails awaiting replies. Tags allow easy sorting of various tasks and topic related emails into one place.

Ulemper:

When viewing a discussion on the mobile app, it takes you from the start of the discussion, rather than the most recent message, which is a pain for internal conversations between multiple employees on a topic. the search feature is implemented well, but needs some work with regards to discussions.

Joyce
Lead Product Manager i Taiwan
Internett, 11–50 ansatte

Best email collaboration software

Fordeler:

Our support team first migrated over to Front from a traditional ticketing software a couple of years ago, and we were blown away by how easy it was to use. We've since added other use cases and teams to Front, and most of our team members also use it as their main email client for their personal work emails. I also personally love the ability to automate parts of our workflow using Zapier and the Front API — it's a real game-changer.

Ulemper:

There have been significant price increases over the last few years since we've started using the software. While we'd like to have more team members using Front, the pricing is just not feasible for us at this point. The other small thing would be very specific missing features we would love to see that just aren't supported at the moment. But that's totally understandable as our use case may not be very common.

ceo i Frankrike
Økonomiske tjenester, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

excellent app for mail and teams

5,0 i fjor

Fordeler:

very easy to transfer mail and add internal comments on them. This app is done for BtoC startup that want to manage lots of daily mails from customers.More over it's very easy to integrate other products through Apis

Ulemper:

a bit expensive, but the value added is very high. Should have better prices for small companies

Sione
Customer Success Manager i USA
Høyere utdanning, 11–50 ansatte

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, it's been a great experience with Front. I appreciate the regular communication made by the Front team via email or update notices within the app.

Fordeler:

Front is a great option for teams that work closely with/share the same clients. That's our primary reason for purchasing Front, the ability to tag teammates on emails and have dialogue about situations, how to respond to a particular email, etc. I also love the UI, to me it's much more clean and open in comparison to gmail, what we used before Front.

Ulemper:

From day 1 I've wanted to see development of folders for organizational purposes when archiving emails (not a fan of pinning, but I understand others may love it). I've also hoped for most robust developments with sequencing, it's stay pretty much the same since I started using the feature a few years ago.

Breno
Broker i USA
Logistikk og leveringskjede, 51–200 ansatte

Great email software

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience has been positive. The software is very good and fulfills basically all our company's expectations.

Fordeler:

I like it a lot how we can keep our inbox organized. We also have the feature of tagging and asking for team members to check the email or send it to new inboxes within the same company. We can also snooze the email. We like the platform a lot!

Ulemper:

One thing that is bad in Front is that when you move a conversation to a different inbox, everyone who is not assigned to the 2nd inbox loses access to the conversation.

Bryce
Chief Marketing Officer i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 11–50 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode
Anmelderkilde

Seems like a decent platform but they ask too much trust in their pricing model, don't recommend

3,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: I felt the sales process was pushy. No where on the website pricing does it say there's a minimum number of seats required for their Growth and Scale model. Growth is 2 seat minimum and Scale is a 5 seat minimum. When I clicked to be contacted by sales I received this pushy email from [sensitive content hidden] Sellman in their sales department that said "10 user minimum, 12 month agreement only--no monthly option, annual billing nad $1188 per user per year." all matter of fact like, "If you don't want to do this, don't even bother." when I queried this, I was sheepishly told the minimum was 5 users, not 10 but what little trust I had for a platform that asserts a pushy annual rate, payment upfront with no real platform experience was lost at that point.I felt this was a total bait-and-switch compared to what their website pricing model appears like. With a zero refund policy but yet demanding minimum user amounts AND no monthly trial period, just a flat "Pay me money now"? I can't ever recommend this tool.

Fordeler:

I appreciated the all-in-one functionality Front seemed to have--way more tools than we actually needed.

Ulemper:

Their pricing model is an incredibly bloody gouge. ONLY annual billing, all due at signing, minimum seat count of 2 seats and their terms say NO refunds. Meanwhile their trial service doesn't actually even have full functionality to test that it works with integrations.

Datamaskin, programvare, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Eh, it's okay. It's really buggy

3,0 for 6 år siden

Fordeler:

I like the snoozing feature, as well as the API abilities since my company has built out a robust sidebar

Ulemper:

Very buggy. For a while you had to scroll on the page in order to even send an email. It also doesn't have a 24 hour snooze option which is ridiculous and leads to all our emails being reopened at the exact same time. There should be an ability to create custom snooze times. The analytics are also not great

for 6 år siden

I am happy that you enjoy Front's snoozing feature, and API abilities. I am confused to how buggy the app seems to be for you ¿ this is a piece of feedback that we almost never receive. Would you mind sharing with our team the issues that you are experiencing so that we best address them? ([email protected]). You can definitely use our custom snooze feature, and snooze a message to any date at any time. There are also a variety of set snooze options that you can use (1h, 2h, 4h, next day at various times, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week... or custom). We are currently working on enhancing our analytics ¿ we would love to hear more from you ([email protected]) on your feedback as a user of this feature; if you don't mind sharing. Thanks for your feedback. Olivier from Front

Andres
Logistics Coordinator i Colombia
Logistikk og leveringskjede, 201–500 ansatte

My experience with Front

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Front has been satisfactory, it has fulfilled all my expectations and has been crucial when it comes to keeping in contact with my coworkers.

Fordeler:

I like how Front has helped me improve my workflow, allowing me to effectively communicate with my team members is a vital aspect of my day-to-day.

Ulemper:

I have not encountered any issues when using Front, it is usually bug-free, and the customer service they provide is top-notch.