15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Miro

4,7 (1 489)

Om Miro

En av de beste nettbaserte samarbeidsplattformene der team får jobben gjort.

Lær mer om Miro

Fordeler:

In addition, I like the integration with Microsoft Teams as an additional way to collaborate.

Ulemper:

Sometimes I get lost with the layers or locking content. I feel that this feature could be set differently.

Vurderinger av Miro

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Miro har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,7 av 5 stjerner, basert på 1 489 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Miro før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (1 489)

Steve
Steve
VP of Product and Cust. Satis. i USA
Forbrukerelektronikk, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

The original and still the best

Fordeler:

I don't know if Miro is truly the first collaborative web whiteboard or not, but it certainly feels like the best and most complete one that got sufficient traction to be widely used. It's super easy to use and that's critical because the whole point is to get your entire team engaged on the common boards, so it has to be easy enough that all your team members can participate.

Ulemper:

The pricing is really the only thing I can complain about. The free tier is pretty limiting, which I understand, but now that so many other office suites come with a version of whiteboarding/mind-mapping/brain storming software (even Figma now has it), it's really tough to spend this much money on Miro unless you use it as a project management or full-blown UX tool as well. It's much easier to use FigJam, for example, as your brainstorming tool, than it would be to use Miro in place of a full Figma.

Carl
CPO i Sverige
Datamaskin, programvare, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

This tool has so many good uses

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: We started playing with it for wireframes with free licenses. Then had a workshop with a customer and needed to by a couple of users and since then we haven't looked back. We use it a lot.

Fordeler:

Easy to invite free users to a workshop/session and it is so easy for them to participate and contribute. Totally hassle free to start working with. And the use cases are so many. We do a lot of SCRUM meetings. We do wireframes, brainstorming, workshops, idea management and more.

Ulemper:

Tried doing a Product Roadmap and it is very visible but a hassle to do and update so I don't use it for that anymore.

Økonomiske tjenester, 501–1 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end

2,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

Fordeler:

Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

Ulemper:

Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions Slow pace of feature development No offline capabilities

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator i USA
Anmelderkilde

My experience using Miro as a creative tool

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: In general, I have had nothing but good things to say about Miro. It has greatly enhanced our team's ability to work together, encouraging more innovative thinking and better communication. Adaptability to different frameworks and templates meets the needs of a wide range of projects, from user story mapping to sprint planning.

Fordeler:

I think Miro's endless canvas is its strongest suit because it allows users to quickly and easily turn their thoughts into eye-catching visuals. The canvas is an enormous creative playground that may accommodate endless brainstorming sessions, mind mapping, and team projects.

Ulemper:

The learning curve for Miro's more advanced capabilities can be steep, but the app is a powerhouse for visual collaboration. You might need to go a little deeper to comprehend some of the more complex features, particularly if you're working with complicated processes or connectors.

Boryana
Propositions Manager i Storbritannia
Økonomiske tjenester, 5 001–10 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Very intuitive, plenty of templates, not just for designers

5,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

More intuitive navigation than other tools. The free version has 3 endless canvases that one can use for as long as they need. There are many great templates. You don't need to be a designer to create esthetic and engagng workshops. The way I have use it has been exactly this - to run brainstorming and feedback sessions and Miro feels like it was designed for exactly this purpose.

Ulemper:

Have not yet found any cons. Nothing to add here.

Viktor
HR project specialist i Tsjekkia
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 201–500 ansatte

The omni visual app

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: Overall I love this product. Moving forward quickly and having great user experience. It is accompanied by Miroverse academy and vast library of ready to use templates.

Fordeler:

I use it daily for for personal ideation, running team refinements, task tracking, having fun in teambuildings, brainstorming together...there are so many use cases for this vusial multi-purposu tool.

Ulemper:

Sometimes navigation in boards with many elemenst is messy. Would be great if there was some "back" and "formward" button or a history of visited elements so you can go here and there quickly. Also picking up a group of elements in crowded board can be a challenge.

Isabel
Content Marketing Manager i Mexico
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Can't live without it, but could be better

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Miro is an essential task for organizing my ideas and Marketing strategy. While I can't live without it, there's plenty of things that could be improved to make the experience more modern or agile—more on the lines of what Airtable or Asana offer.

Fordeler:

My favorite tool for idea mapping, mind mapping, and wireframe designs. It's an all-purpose robust tool.

Ulemper:

There's a lot of manual tasks involved. Hope there could be a way to import information more easily. When you create big maps, they become difficult to handle or align. Also the Mac software feels dated—it is a bit slow and not as modern as other progressive apps I have used.

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
Analyst i Spania
Bankvirksomhet, 501–1 000 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 6–12 måneder
Anmelderkilde

Fine tool for remote working

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Our Agile coach introduced Miro to us a few months ago. We've been using it since and we have finally integrated it in our day to day activities.

Fordeler:

It's absolutely fantastic the sharing options Miro offers. Being able to follow other person's view, editing in real time, polling, timing, presenting... The quantity and quality of the drawing options is great, but for me the collaborative side is what makes Miro the best tool for remote workers.

Ulemper:

The whiteboard is great, but the interface to choose between boards might be a bit counterintuitive. We usually just use the whiteboard link and do not navigate through all the ones we have except if it is really necessary.

Økonomiske tjenester, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great for planning being creative

Fordeler:

It gives you a lot of freedom, the limit is your creativity. And it's easy for everyone to collaborate simultaneously. Big projects and quarter planning are all done inside Miro, and it's the best tool I have used for this.

Ulemper:

Sometimes there are small bugs, for example, you are writing inside a box and all of a sudden, all the text disappears - Sometimes it also happens if you copy something from another box. All of it can be solved with a cmd + z, however, it's not ideal

Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 10 000+ ansatte

Best task manager

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: It has been a game changer to manage teams ans proyects.

Fordeler:

Easy to use and integrate with a team thats nevee used before.

Ulemper:

The design might be emproved to be more aesteric

Kenneth
Kenneth
Director i Storbritannia
Byggebransjen, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 6–12 måneder
Anmelderkilde

Tracing paper and pen in a virtual environment

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: With remote working, collaborating on complex design related problems became much more difficult. Screen sharing with snapping images and marking up was a quick fix, however this was slow and a 1-way communication. MIRO solved all of this and became the virtual equivalent of rolling out tracing paper and having a handful of people developing the design simultaneously. I think that it would be useful to enhance the sketching experience further. If there could be a virtual tracing paper with variable opacity to contain (group) a series of sketches similar to a frame this would be useful. This is currently possible with multiple objects but it becomes unwieldy. This would also allow the development of a simple layer system. Partial deletion of a hand drawn line would be really helpful.
(I have in mind some of the user-experience of the Procreate sketching iPad app)

Fordeler:

I found MIRO intuitive with no training necessary. You can invite collaborators effortlessly with only browser access required. This has been transformational for me during remote working.

Ulemper:

When boards become large, the download process can be a little slow and it sometimes trips up with downloading the content that is currently in the viewer's screen. This can easily be resolved by archiving and starting a new board. Perhaps an option of local caching some content could be useful.

Ricardo
Platforms Support i Panama
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 501–1 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Our tool of choice for visual collaboration - a must have in education and training

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Miro is awesome. We have been using it to demonstrate different concepts in online workshops to co-workers and also to share knowledge with our K-12 students. The level of interaction and engagement is the cornerstone of a product that enables you and your team to work cohesively and share ideas in a visual manner.

Fordeler:

Here we are in love with Miro: It is easy to use, has a wide arrange of tools to convey ideas and has plenty of templates for specific purposes. Being platform agnostic warrants a great experience across devices and operating systems. The tools to collaborate make it an indispensable app for teachers and trainers. We are quite pleased with the fact that the Support team (Miro Academy) is always organizing training events to cover the basics and also advanced tools. The Miroverse community is also very helpful and we all get to share templates and tools with the rest of the users.

Ulemper:

Not a con, but something that may annoy some people is that the text tool is a bit limited. From the selection of typefaces to the inability to format specific parts of the text, the tool feels lacking. Another factor to consider (not a con, per see) is that Miro is better used when you have an idea of what is it that you want from it and you organize your content accordingly. The fact that this has an infinite canvas lends to chaos if you do not plan ahead.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator i USA

Collaboration and PM are easy with Miro

4,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Miro excels in providing a framework for structuring data. Miro also makes it simple to create shared boards for group work. In my current use case, I cannot imagine a situation where Miro would be less suitable or less fit.

Fordeler:

Miro is used in many ways in my organization, both internally and externally, and in a wide range of projects and interactions with stakeholders. We use the software for conceptualization and planning, charting the customer and partner journey, designing processes, and gathering user input. It's useful to be able to see ideas on a screen and work on them with a group of people all at once.

Ulemper:

It may take a while to grant someone access to the board. Once or twice, someone we added to the board didn't immediately gain edit privileges, but I suspect this was due to a problem rather than a lack of features.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Miro is a powerful collaborative tool

4,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: Being able to work in tandem with my team in real time is one of Miro's greatest strengths. As a result of being able to share my board with my team, we have been able to collaborate on ideas in real time, which has been invaluable to the success of our projects.

Fordeler:

I've used Miro extensively, and I can attest that it's a fantastic resource for facilitating communication among groups and coordinating the development of cohesive plans. Even those who aren't particularly tech-savvy will have no trouble navigating the UI. Moreover, Miro includes a wide selection of templates and drawing tools, which I've found useful for rapidly and easily producing visualizations like diagrams, mind maps, and more.

Ulemper:

However, I have discovered that when I have numerous people using my dashboard at once, it might become a little sluggish. But I've learned to adapt, so it hasn't been too much of a problem for me.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer i USA
Dataspill, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Miro is a fantastic tool for team collaboration

4,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Because of Miro, our team is now able to work together much more efficiently. It allows us to easily record our thoughts graphically and relay them to the other participants in the conference call. No longer is it necessary for us to explain obscure ideas.

Fordeler:

Miro's user-friendliness and collaborative nature make learning about it a pleasure. Its whiteboard features are intuitive, allowing multiple team members to make changes or generate new spreadsheets at the same time with minimal effort.

Ulemper:

The lack of a simple polling option is something I find lacking in Miro. A polling mechanism connected with charts and graphs would make updating charts and adding integer values to tables more efficient.

Grace
Grace
Project Manager i USA
Detaljhandel, 5 001–10 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great virtual tool for sharing ideas and team communication

4,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It's simple to implement and facilitates simultaneous teamwork on a shared board. The learning materials made available by Miro are great for getting up and running quickly and mastering its features.

Fordeler:

The Miroverse community is the most useful aspect of Miro. This is a website that brings people together and provides more than 2000 premade Miro themes. When you're familiar enough with the options, you can make your own board just the way you want it.

Ulemper:

Even if Miro's community site looks great, more attention should be paid to the many user communities that make use of it. Consider doing a user spotlight every other week to share how you're using Miro for your own purposes. This would help people who have never used Miro before learn the ropes.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 5 001–10 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

The best tool for visual collaboration between teams

4,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It's bright and cheery, there's plenty of room to spread out, and we can all use the whiteboards to coordinate our efforts. It's also simple to save favorite boards.

Fordeler:

It's a great way for everyone to see where the project is at any given time, which helps with visual communication. It can be accessed from anywhere and on any device, and it's a breeze to use. In short, it is a useful tool to increase efficiency within the company.

Ulemper:

It would be nice if Miro's wireframing made more sense; I have to constantly resize icons to make them seem right, the layering is a pain, neither the mobile nor the desktop template are included, neither of which is ideal. When all else fails, I just manually capture the screen.

Jakub
Designer / Founder i Tsjekkia
Markedsføring og reklame, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Th golden standard in whiteboarding

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Generally the use and feel of Miro is great. We used it for planning, layouting, inspirations and moodboards. This is working absolutely great. ven exporting a backup from Miro feels as it is intended - no hassle. Just download the file. Same goes for exportin to PDF etc. Works. And that is the biggest added value.

Fordeler:

The ease of starting using Miro is amazing. Just register and start whiteboarding. After a while if you need any functionality you can think of you start to dig through the menues in the app and just like that - you find what you need. Be it a canban or a timer or building blocks for flowcharting.

Ulemper:

It is definitely on the pricier end when it comes to collaborative editing. Of course there is a free and a "consultant" plan, but even after signing up for that one sharing boards and stating editing feels a bit rough. So you might pay for users and taht gets expencive.

Amanda F
Amanda F
System Engineer i USA
Anmelderkilde

The best environment for productive teamwork

4,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: For the past two years, Miro has been an integral part of my work team. Sticky notes, customizable marker colors, drag-and-drop capabilities, and nifty visual aids like flowcharts and mind maps are just some of the features that make this platform stand out.

Fordeler:

I appreciate how convenient it is to make and save various customer journey maps and diagrams. Though I frequently make use of this site for collaboration, I am not familiar with any of its direct rivals.

Ulemper:

When trying to invite others to view a private board, the link doesn't always function on the first try, but other than that, I can't find anything wrong with Miro.

Nigel
IT Consultant i Trinidad og Tobago
Bilindustri, 201–500 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 1–5 måneder

Miro Review

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Migrating the team from Visio and Edraw was easy as the user interface was very intuitive. I have also used Lucid in the past and am happy to say there is little chance I will ever leave Miro

Fordeler:

Miro provides me with a unique feature set that is difficult to find packaged as one product. I like that the ability to move around sets of a diagram and Miro will automatically adjust everything to fit in frame,

Ulemper:

There are some features that I may never use and would like if I could pay less as I don't use it, however I think Miro is very reasonably priced so not a deal breaker.

Anthony
Teacher i USA
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 501–1 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Awesome tool for teachers!!!

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution. For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards. For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Fordeler:

-Free for Educators to use with students -Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business -Great alternative to SmartBoard -Pen feature is very smooth

Ulemper:

-Takes some getting used to. -Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect - Users need to be taught how to use

Yann
Yann
Consultant i Finland
Nettmedier, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

My go-to tool for brainstorming and planning with a more visual approach

5,0 for 3 år siden

Fordeler:

I have been using Miro for a while, now, and I often find myself recommend it to the people I talk to. The overall platform principle of the infinite canvas is simply genius! You can have as many notes, projects and sketches as you please, all in the same place. Zooming in makes sure that you can see all the key information related to a specific project, while zooming out giving you a bird's eye view on the project itself or even on a more macro level, of the infinite canvas and all the projects in it. In particular, there are two features I like about Miro. Firstly, there are templates. Miro has an always-growing library of templates , which speed up the process of creating a valuable resource for brainstorming, planning or streamlining something, such as a concept map, a Kanban framework, a flowchart, or a customer journey, just to mention a few. You can simply pick a template and decide whether you want to use it blank (so its layout and "pieces of the puzzle" too) or with some actual content in it too. Then, there's the Miro smartphone app feature of the Stickies Capture. Get ready because this may sound like pure magic! Do you happen to have hand-written notes laying around in your office? Simply pull out your smartphone, open the Miro app and take a picture using the Stickies Capture. Miro will turn it into a digital and customizable post-it-note that will be added to your Miro canvas.

Ulemper:

I wouldn't necessarily doubt this as the thing I like the least about Miro, but I'd still like to mention it because I think it's key... and it's the ability to easily navigate all the projects you have into your Miro infinite digital canvas. The problem is that there are so many projects you may plan or work on in a spot of a few days. Sometimes, I can get a bit tricky to easily find a specific project (or part of it) in a busy infinite canvas.

Lukas
Lukas
Senior Project Manager i USA
Medisinsk utstyr, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

intuitive and useful software to put all my ideas in order using its tools.

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I do not have to be have a monster whiteboard and parcels of sketchbooks, where I had a mess, with Miro everything gets to be cleaner and more minimalist, and exceptionally cheap compared to everything I got to have some time recently. Miro can too work as a individual organizer or to-do list, my part is to back diverse ventures inside the company and since venture plans tend to alter over time, so do my errands. By organizing errands with sticky notes, I can rapidly move them around my individual plan to induce a visual of what my arranged work looks like. I adore the visual instrument that Miro gives me, my organization employments Microsoft Groups and there's a plugin for Miro in Groups that I adore since it brings all my instruments together in one put.

Fordeler:

Miro may be a monster sketchbook where you'll be able attempt perpetual conceivable outcomes to appear everybody your thoughts, I regularly utilize pictures from the web and my printed screens, and all its elements cheer me up, and I utilize the voting framework exceptionally often with my group. Miro feels like a genuine life whiteboard in that we are able all work together at the same time, we all see each other's cursors so we all see where we are in genuine time.

Ulemper:

I've been having a few upgrade issues on the PC app, from time to time a modern version/revision of the computer program won't stack my boards/home page (SSO login). It fair goes into a few screen sharing mode and doesn't stack my sheets. The computer program will be like this for a number of days until another version is accessible, amid this time the internet interface works fine, in spite of the fact that not as well as the app, when utilizing the net interface amid app issues I have never experienced any downtime. inertia. My primary issue at to begin with is that I haven't however figured out how to gather and trade information from dashboards that conclusion up acting more like reports. Perhaps in case there was a few kind of "master" control board that would permit for more integration with something like Exceed expectations.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
Content Manager i Argentina
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

The most versatile board tool

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: The entire team has been using Miro for over a year, it has been the number 1 solution for our planning processes. It is ideal to show the team in a more visual and orderly way, everything planned, analyzed and executed. We use it a lot for brainstorming. His post-its and the ability to collaborate in real time make the job much easier.

Fordeler:

Miro is an extremely versatile tool, in it you can do almost anything you can think of. Its board is functional for multiple needs, almost infinite I would say. But the most important thing and what most represents a difference in Miro over other platforms is its community and the support for it. Miro allows the community to create open and free templates for anyone who needs it, in addition to the official ones provided by Miro.

Ulemper:

Miro is not particularly cheap, especially for large work teams. Its free version only allows 3 boards per user, and its paid version charges per user, not per group. In addition, the free version does not allow outstanding features such as voting, timers, board history, among others.

Beth W
Beth W
Digital Creator i Kenya
Underholdning, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Miro is a robust workspace for uniting teams during projects.

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Using Miro has been a journey full of success and our investment on this product is bearing us great fruits. We have been able to develop a very productive culture of working on and managing our projects. With Miro, we are able to visualize our work when developing games and this helps us get focused on building very effective and well designed games for our projects.

Fordeler:

Miro unites us when at our workplace by giving us an excellent shared workspace where we collaborate on our games development projects. It also allows us to have clear visualization of the entire games development cycle from planning to the final product. We love using it as it help us organize and plan our work using gantt charts, flowcharts and other product maps. We mainly benefit by staying committed and focused on the right and most important work. It gives us easy to use dashboards where we are able to visualize all our tasks by drawing diagrams to represent them.

Ulemper:

Miro interface is a little complicated and we actually struggled a bit to understand it. But we are glad how the support team took us through the entire journey and they made everything get easier for us.