15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Hootsuite

4,4 (3 657)

Om Hootsuite

Hootsuite hjelper deg med å bygge opp merkevaren din, styrke forbindelsen med kundene og skape ekte forretningsresultater med sosiale medier.

Lær mer om Hootsuite

Fordeler:

The analytics side of Hootsuite is one of its greatest strengths. The support team respond quickly.

Ulemper:

Additionally at least once or twice the scheduled content has failed to post, and it is difficult to track these.

Vurderinger av Hootsuite

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Hootsuite har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,4 av 5 stjerner, basert på 3 657 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Hootsuite før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (3 657)

Dylan
Dylan
Administrative Assistant i Storbritannia
Forlagsvirksomhet, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Social media marketing on auto-pilot

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: While I had it, Hootsuite was a great piece of software that allowed me to easily manage a much larger online presence than I ever could have without it. But their best features were locked behind a paywall, and their new pricing model has completely locked us out of ever doing business with them.

Fordeler:

Hootsuite made it incredibly easy for a marketing team of one to manage a small army of sub-brands for our agency and maintain a constant online presence. Their analytics and scheduling recommendations allowed us to target our posts at the times that were most impactful for our demographic and our engagement went up as a result.

Ulemper:

Hootsuite used to have a free tier, but now all of their tiers are eye-wateringly expensive and they have completely priced out our small business from ever using them.

Craig
Marketing and PR Manager i USA
Veldedige organisasjoner, 501–1 000 ansatte

This Great Product Makes Life Easier

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I really enjoy Hootsuite. Inserting a video/image and then writing some content for whichever accounts you select, and it's done! No more getting up on Christmas morning and logging into my laptop to post Merry Christmas. It just happens on its own!

Fordeler:

I love the fact that I can add my social media platforms to the system and pick and choose which ones I want to use for a posting. Then I can schedule things for months easily! I wish it was cheaper, but it is comparable to other services that are out there. I would highly recommend it!

Ulemper:

One thing that aggravates me is that my Instagram account seems to become disconnected on a regular basis. Just IG, none of the others. It's easy to fix, but just an unnecessary hiccup.

Ayrat
manager i USA
Helse, velvære og trening, 11–50 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 1–5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

Overpromised and poor customer service.

1,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: The last drop was my communication with their customer service rep via chat (FYI: there is no phone number to call). She was throwing blog post links at me every time I was trying to get actionable advice on how to make HootSuite work; after digging and proving to her it does not work, she said I would need to figure out my problem myself because she does not have the right tools.

Fordeler:

They overpromised features and service, but it was an awful experience.

Ulemper:

Customer service does not help; there is no phone number, only chat. The features don't work properly, and I end up posting manually. It does not save time; it only adds to the workload and frustration.

Amit
Amit
Marketing and Partnerships Manager i Portugal
Fritid, reiseliv og turisme, 2–10 ansatte

Hootsuite - My Review as a SMM

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I think it has been an important tool for us to schedule our content and understand how they are performing. It's annual report (a sum of all SM platforms performance) is absolutely amazing. A touch pricey, but highly recommended.

Fordeler:

The ease of use. Very nice userflow. Impressive Dashboards. Easy to schedule and manage your content. Very nice analytics report. Their free educational resources are very helpful as well!

Ulemper:

It is expensive. Also, one needs to reconnect the SM accounts as it tends to disconnect every now and then. Can't tag Instagram accounts while scheduling.

Hanane
Freelance i Marokko
Markedsføring og reklame, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

The best option

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: The application is more than wonderful .It's one of the best experiences I've ever had and it's still

Fordeler:

It is easy to use and offers users a set of options for using external applications in addition to purely settings

Ulemper:

One of its services does not have the phone support feature

Isabella
software engineer i USA
Datamaskin, programvare, 501–1 000 ansatte

my 2 years experience with Hootsuite

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: I have used it for 2 years, mostly to post on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, the sales usually go up when I use it, Its pretty easy to use. Could be a little better but it gets the job done very well, and overall, it was very beneficial to me

Fordeler:

it helps me build out quality content, also helps me engage with my audiences, it helps me with planning, scheduling, and syndicating social media posts across multiple networks from one place, it is in my opinion the best solution for social media managers

Ulemper:

that it only supports few networks, and its not cost-effective, i think its not the most competitively priced platform in the market

Whitney
waitress i USA
Mat og drikke, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Love a product to make my life easier

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Fordeler:

Hootsuite in the past was a great system to use to collaborate with co-workers and customers. I liked how it kept everything organized and easy to task and delegate task to yourself and others. It makes it simple to stay on the task and see it through to completion.

Ulemper:

I haven't used Hootsuite in a while but the last time I did I didn't have very many things I disliked about the system.

Kathleen
Board Member i USA
Offentlige forhold, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Hootsuite enthusiast who is now on the fence with the monthly fees

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I was always happy with Hootsuite and the only issues I encountered were typically user errors (on my end) but we just can't justify the monthly fees at this time as we are a smaller scale operation. It was really good while it lasted, though. If your company can afford it, it's a wonderful tool that makes social media scheduling simple and efficient.

Fordeler:

I used Hootsuite in a volunteer role/capacity and it was such a wonderful tool considering I'm balancing a number of priorities and don't typically have the time to devote to this role every day (knowing that regular engagement with our social media followers is a necessity). It was something I became familiar with and enjoyed using because I felt familiarity with it and it felt rather intuitive to me.

Ulemper:

I'm upset that they no longer offer a free plan. It really takes it out of our realm of possibilities to continue with because we just don't have that kind of budget for the volunteer organization. I'm not sure what alternative to use but I wish there was a more affordable tier, even if the free version continued to not be an option.

Shelmith
Admin Virtual Assistant i Kenya
E-læring, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Hootsuite, the Best Social Media Management Tool

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: This is a wonderful tool that has made my social media workflow a breeze, I can create content, plan and schedule even a month's worth of content and this makes my work easy.

Fordeler:

I like the easy-to-use interface. It's user-friendly and everyone can be able to use it.

Ulemper:

Everything is amazing about Hootsuite, no complaints. I highly recommend the software to all social media users.

Nicholette
CEO i Sør-Afrika
Nettmedier, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Hootsuite for streamlining social media posts

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Once we had it figured out it truly became essential to the running of our social media business.

Fordeler:

We use Hootsuite daily as it combines all the top social media platforms we use for our clients ie. Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Youtube, TikTok and we can post simultaneously.

Ulemper:

It is quite expensive and takes a while to work your way through it, not user-friendly initially.

Randi
Marketing Director i USA
Internett, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

One of the Original Content Schedulers and Management Systems!!!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Hootsuite is a great tool. I find it useful in scheduling large batches of content. For example, for a few clients I can plan out and schedule my entire 3 months worth of content. It's a great tool for an agency who may focus on one type of client, be able to "recycle" and reword similar posts and upload the content across multiple clients simultaneously through an excel upload! I personally like to use Hootsuite as my blueprint. I know I will get my content posts uploaded and out there. I still like to log onto individual social networks and post on there in real time . I like Hootsuite for managing and responding to comments and DMs as I prefer using a computer and typing and checking spelling. Don't use Hootsuite as your only tool. You really need to go into networks and manually update them as well. Hootsuite hasn't cracked down on LIVE yet either and live video is a great tool!

Fordeler:

I was one of the early adapters using Hootsuite. Originally all the options blew me away! Awesome to have on one dashboard all my social networks with multiple tabs in front of me. I also love that I could schedule the same posts and click off on multiple social networks. It's really good for marketers who can re-use content across multiple clients accounts, for example if I run a social media marketing agency and can use similar food content across all the food social media accounts that I follow. I also had liked I could build the posts in an excel and import it. I like your "university" and offering classes!!! I like your reports.

Ulemper:

Overtime as social media space evolved there were functions I wished you had sooner. Instagram posting and scheduling was very clunky when it first came out that it had to notify my clients to push through the Instagram post that I had done. It took you a while to integrate Pinterest. I'm not sure if you're able to let me schedule on someone's personal Facebook account (I know this was on Facebook but I wish this was easier to do!) . Hootsuite mobile-I personally don't use your mobile. I only use Hootsuite on desktop because of the breadth of multiple social networks and tabs.

Joanmarie
Executive & Communications Assistant i USA
Grunnskole/videregående skole, 501–1 000 ansatte

Almost Perfect!

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Hootsuite has always been my goto for businesses getting off the ground or those that are on a low budget. They offer such great and essential features in an easy-to-use platform. As a school district, we have an overwhelming amount of content that needs to go out and MUST be present on any and all social platforms. When I realized we could not hit all of the platforms we needed, and that we were limited to the number of posts, we were forced to make a shift to another platform. Hootsuite dashbord is awesome with the features it provides, but to a multitasking pro the dashboard was a bit intimidating - felt it could have been organized and simplified (not all features needed to have a button on the dashboard... categorize!)

Fordeler:

I love Hootsuite for it's creativity, content management features, scheduling, drafting, duplicating, and monitoring of content performance. In my mind they are a top competitor!

Ulemper:

There are a few small challenges that left me scratching my head. I did not like that I was so limited (even after purchasing the basic) on the platforms that I could post to - they are so close to perfection! Everyone should be free to post to every platform they need to... maybe limit the posts, monitoring, and reporting... but NOT the platforms!

Rezaul
Data Analyst i USA
Forskning, 201–500 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

It enables us to attract new clients and reach out to our devoted supporters.

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: By scheduling posts to go out at the most effective times, you may reach more customers, increase interaction, and increase conversions.

Fordeler:

Hootsuite's first significant application was scheduling posts for times when I wasn't available to post them. Today, there are a ton of scheduling tools available, including automatic schedules that publish our posts at the same time every day regardless of when I compose them, eliminating the need for me to manually enter the information each time.Hootsuite has a ton of information to display, thus in order to manage it all, it is presented in tabbed styles. I have full control over our feeds and can alter what displays on a particular tab. Prioritize influencer messages, create a tab just for customer service messages, whatever.With analytics, I may learn more about what customers desire and compile that information into reports that I can customize.Manage and evaluate the effectiveness of social advertising to attract new clients in addition to devoted followers.

Ulemper:

Sadly, the fundamental plan has certain flaws. If I want advanced features, I'll have to pay.There are some issues with the post creator's text editor.It is annoying to not be able to amend a planned post within five minutes of the scheduled publishing time.

Ripon
IT Executive i USA
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 501–1 000 ansatte

Impressive social media management

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Hootsuite offers a range of collaboration tools, enabling teams to work together on social media campaigns and strategies.

Fordeler:

Hootsuite enables users to manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard, making it a popular choice for businesses with a strong social media presence.Hootsuite offers advanced scheduling and automation tools, which can save time and streamline social media management workflows.Hootsuite provides detailed analytics and reporting features, enabling businesses to track social media engagement, performance, and customer interactions.

Ulemper:

While Hootsuite offers a range of advanced features, some users may find the tool complex and difficult to navigate, particularly those who are new to social media management.Some users have reported limitations in using third-party APIs with Hootsuite, which can be a drawback for businesses that rely on automation and integration capabilities.

Shanna
Social Media Specialist i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 501–1 000 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 1–5 måneder

Hootsuite: Best Social Scheduling Tool for Monitoring Comments

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, I love Hootsuite for it's social monitoring capabilities and reporting capabilities, but better yet, my clients really responded to the updated reporting from our previous vendors. The real meat of the reports are at the beginning, which holds my clients attention spans better and gets them the information they actual want quickly and in an easy-to-digest manner.

Fordeler:

My department is currently in the process of shopping social scheduling/monitoring/reporting tools (i.e. Buffer, Sprout, Hubspot, etc.), and Hootsuite is one that I was assigned to test. The feature I enjoyed best was definitely the feeds setup. Unlike other providers I've used, Hootsuite allows you to set up different feeds (i.e. mentions, hashtags, etc.). This allows me to monitor all platforms and mentions, and even keep tabs on things like certain keywords I can respond quickly. For instance, I manage the social presence for a popular sporting goods company, and I can search for FAQs on Twitter and quickly provide an answer and a link, all while responding to different DMs across our other social platforms. On Sprout Social, everything was aggregated into one feed. I prefer to have it parsed out so I can know how to modify my answers quickly depending on the platform. I also really liked the reporting options - the reporting templates are set up so the bulk of the numbers are at the beginning, rather than below the fold, which has been great for clients with short attention spans.

Ulemper:

The UI seems a bit dated. The features themselves are great, so it truly doesn't matter, but it's just not as modern and beautiful as other platforms. I don't think it's changed much, looks-wise, since when I last used it in a previous role 5+ years ago. It has no effect on actual usability, but an update would make it feel less clunky and more intuitive.

Charity
Charity
Book Reviewer i USA
Underholdning, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Impressive free plan

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, I'm satisfied with Hootsuite and will continue to use this platform to manage my social media accounts. With the ability to schedule up to 30 posts on the free plan, including scheduling Instagram posts, and viewing different social media accounts all on one dashboard, it beats other social media management platforms that require plan upgrades to access similar features.

Fordeler:

As someone who uses Hootsuite's "Free" plan, I'm incredibly impressed by what Hootsuite offers in the plan. My favorite tool on Hootsuite is the "Streams." I can sort scheduled posts, past posts, mentions, and followers' posts by social media platform using "Streams" on my dashboard. This allows me to see responses or comments on my posts and engage with followers, without having to visit several social media sites. With the free version, I can also schedule more posts on social media than other social media management programs, and the free plan allows me to schedule posts on my business Instagram account.

Ulemper:

"Free plan" users who are needing advanced features beyond basic analytics will need to upgrade and if they shorten links using TinyUrl or Bitly, there isn't a meaningful way to track engagement in the program. Also, users need to be aware that the connections between Hootsuite and social media networks frequently drop, and that the program's connection with Instagram is frequently buggy.

Rick
Rick
Owner i USA
Byggebransjen, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Hootsuite made Social media useable for us

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We’ve been really happy with Hootsuite. It’s shortened the time we have to spend on social media and made the time we do spend on it much more streamlined.

Fordeler:

We only use social media because Hootsuite allows us to manage all the different platforms at once. Otherwise we would only use 2 platform or spend a lot more time on it.

Ulemper:

I’d really like to have a little more automation options. It’s taken a while to get used to everything but now we’re really happy.

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager i USA
Detaljhandel, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Hootsuite is my must-have tool for managing my social networks.

5,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Hootsuite, in overall, provides more opportunities to learn new things, especially when it comes to attempting to get insight into the crisis situation that most businesses find themselves in. Thanks to this method, we can now get our message to the right individuals at the right time.

Fordeler:

I take great pleasure in being able to plan out and fine-tune customers' social media campaigns and provide them with raw data when they need it. Hootsuite, in my opinion, provides superior information and connectability with its publics in contrast to other brands.

Ulemper:

The expense of the Learning Academy irritates me much, especially in light of the fact that both Google and Amazon provide equivalent services for free. I think the academy might use some updating, especially for interns who are trying to get into the workforce.

Verifisert anmelder
Markedsføring og reklame, 201–500 ansatte

Love this social tool!

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I saved ENORMOUS amounts of time with Hootsuite. I can't imagine doing all that it helped me do manually... from monitoring comments, to responding to people, to scheduling multiple posts a week on multiple platforms per week, to everything in between. Hootsuite really helped me streamline my job even when we had limited budgets and resources to do anything else.

Fordeler:

I used to do full-time social media management and was using Hootsuite constantly to schedule posts for my clients and track social conversations and mentions in real time. I love how simple and easy it is to use – you'd never think multiple columns across your screen would work or keep you sane... but it gets the job done! I can easily respond to people, retweet it, flag it and more. Another awesome think I love about Hootsuite is the ability you have to help gather content. I was constantly looking for things to retweet to get engaged with others online, so I used one of my columns to track particular keywords. I could then get real-time tweets and posts from people talking about the topics I wanted to engage with and retweet for the brands I was managing. Honestly that made my job 100x easier!

Ulemper:

I do know it has been a little clunky for me in the past. Sometimes keyword columns won't update and I've had to delete and recreate the search – or I would schedule posts and the photos wouldn't go out. I think they have fixed some of these issues over the years. There is also a maximum number of columns you can create in the free version, so I sometimes ran into issues where I wanted to use more features but couldn't. But, overall, I appreciate the value I got for the $$.

Heather
Administrative Assistant i USA
Bibliotek, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Easy-to-use one-stop social media marketing platform - but moving out of budget range

4,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Hootsuite has been an excellent tool for me while starting out in the role of marketing and communications for my Library, but given the skyrocketing price, we will not be continuing to use it. I appreciate all the integrations and time saving features, but this is not enough to offset the increase in cost, from my own personal perspective as well as from the perspective of our board's financial team.

Fordeler:

Hootsuite is a cohesive one-stop marketing platform that allows for management of multiple social media channels in one site. I appreciate the ability to create content for multiple platforms simultaneously, while still being able to tailor aspects of it such as post text, hashtags, and images size ratios, to specific platforms. Newly added integration with Canva further streamlined my workflow allowing me to create one design for all marketing for a particular program or service, then use it in print, digital, social, and internal marketing efforts. Hootsuite also offers a customizable analytics dashboard that allows me to see how well marketing efforts have done in a certain time frame, and break it down further by platform.

Ulemper:

The pricing has jumped dramatically, as per an email from the company last week, nearly doubling and making it unaffordable on our nonprofit budget. I am also less than satisfied with the analytics as a whole, as I was struggling to see the performance of particular posts as a single entity, and TikTok and YouTube analytics have not integrated well. I also find that since we have had to disable Facebook comments, I cannot do this in Hootsuite and need to manually go into Facebook after every post goes live and change this setting myself.

Harry
Digital Marketing Manager i Storbritannia
Detaljhandel, 51–200 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Great tool, but feels like it could still do with something extra - better planning, more LinkedIn features

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: It might feel like it's missing a few extras, but generally its a really useful platform and out social media activity has been much better in terms or both organisation and analytics. There's also a massive community for Hootsuite so you can always find out how other people are using it. We used a Meltwater before and it was so scientific and clunky to set up we never ended up using it. We use Hootsuite daily now and the ability to shorten links is also really helpful.

Fordeler:

Really easy to use and so many resources. The platform is brilliant for scheduling and you don't even have to visit the other social platforms to post and engage with the audience. You can really customise the streams for each user which is great for productivity, and the analytics is really useful. As a manager, I only have to hop into the publisher section to see what posts are going out, how often we're posting, and what platform we're using most. Using the streams, I can set up one for all posts to check consistency and monitor engagement, one for competitor research, and one for searches, and then more platform specific streams so I can really dive into the nitty-gritty if I need to.

Ulemper:

It's very Twitter orientated, most of the useful streams like monitoring topical conversations etc are in Twitter (probably by nature of the Twitter platform), but I would like to see more feature on LinkedIn - so far there's only TWO streams; one to monitor Company Updates, and second to monitor scheduled posts (I can see this in the publisher planner anyway). It would be good to see similar monitoring streams for Hashtag conversations because this feature is applicable in LinkedIn as well as Twitter. The Publisher also feels like it's just missing something and I think it's the ability to 'plot' in posts rather than drafting out complete posts. For example when we're planning what activity we want to launch, we might not know what the full post is going to look like, but we might just want to plot in ideas which at the moment we have to do on a spreadsheet and then translate over to the Hootsuite publisher. It would be good to see this feature in the planner where we can plot ideas, and then fully draft them out later.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant i Malaysia
Detaljhandel, 501–1 000 ansatte

All about Hootsuite

Fordeler:

Hootsuite is a must haev platform for marketing media managers who want to make better use of their time, acquire insights into their messaging and audiences, and connect with customers more regularly to expand their following. Hootsuite is a great application that I would suggest to everyone who utilizes social media for business. It allows you to track hashtags, scheduled tweets, learn about your audience, and obtain insights into which messages are the most popular.

Ulemper:

The limitation on the number of streams you may have is something I dislike about Hootsuite. They also have several payment levels, which give you additional options, but it might be challenging to figure out which one is best for you. My company switched back and forth through free and premium trials several times a year since we couldn't determine which was best for us, so I suggest doing some study into all of the features associated with the various tiers before committing.

Verifisert anmelder
Markedsføring og reklame, 2–10 ansatte

An absolute time saver

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I've had a very positive experience with Hootsuite. It has saved me a lot of time and frustration and allows content to be cohesive across all channels. It's easy to see all my content right in front of me without having to go from channel to channel. It truly is a program I would not be able to do my job without.

Fordeler:

I like the ease of use and functionality. It looks overwhelming and complicated at first, but it doesn't take long to understand how to navigate and get started. Everything is pretty self-explanatory and easy to locate. I love the fact that you can access hootsuite anywhere because it's a web-based program, and you don't need to download any extra software to use it. It also has an app so I can schedule or update content on the go. The ability to schedule endless amounts of posts (with the premium account) is nice because I can spend two days scheduling content for the entire month and not worry about it the rest of the time. Another thing I really enjoy is their "Hootsuite Accandemy" - courses that teaches you everything about social media management and gives you the chanceto get certification from the program. It's also a great tool for engaging with people without having to go to the specific social channels separately. Everything from drafting a post, adding images, scheduling, commenting, sharing and replying to messages and comments can all be done from the dashboard.

Ulemper:

It can get pretty pricey depending on your needs. The free program isn't bad for very small companies, but if you want to schedule more then 30 posts and have more than the basic social channels then premium is necessary I find there are alternative programs that offer more for less, but this is the software my employer has chosen and is content with it.

Victoria
Victoria
Director i Storbritannia
Markedsføring og reklame, 2–10 ansatte

HootSuite - The Ultimate Social Media Tool

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Fordeler:

It's a one-stop-shop for all your social media needs. You can manage multiple accounts in one place, schedule posts, and track analytics.The user interface is super easy to navigate. Even if you're not the most tech-savvy person, you can figure it out.You can customize your dashboard to fit your specific needs. Want to track engagement on a specific post? Easy peasy.The customer support is top-notch. If you do happen to run into any issues, their team is quick to respond and always helpful.

Ulemper:

The price can be a bit steep. It's not cheap, especially for small businesses or individuals.It can be overwhelming at first. Since there are so many features, it may take a bit of time to fully understand and utilize everything HootSuite has to offer.Overall, I absolutely love HootSuite. As someone who manages multiple social media accounts for both personal and professional use, it's a game-changer. While it may have a bit of a learning curve and the pricing can be a bit high, it's definitely worth it for anyone serious about managing their social media presence. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed!

Marina
Director of Communications i USA
Filantropi, 2–10 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Great for Managing My Nonprofit Social Media Pages!

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: If you manage multiple social media pages for an organization or business, this is a great tool that will make your life so much easier and save you a lot of time!

Fordeler:

Hootsuite is a great timesaver. I love that as I'm setting up social media posts for the week, I can schedule posts across multiple platforms at the same time, and be able to further tailor them to the character of each platform (Facebook post vs. Twitter post) all from the same site. I also really appreciate how you can add or remove different "streams" from your viewing page for each social media platform. For instance, on my Facebook tab in Hootsuite, I have my page's scheduled posts in one column, our already published posts in the next column, and our inbox messages in another. For Twitter, though, I have my page's tweets in one column, our other newsfeed tweets in another (which I can retweet, reply to, and like all from that column in Hootsuite!), our mentions in a third column, and our direct messages in another.

Ulemper:

Overall, Hootsuite is great, but there are a couple of things that bother me from time to time. When scheduling Facebook posts with multiple photo attachments, I've found that Hootsuite will publish each photo as a separate post, but with the same text each time, instead of including all the images in one post. This means that in these cases, I always have to go to Facebook's page to schedule posts with multiple images instead of being able to do it from Hootsuite. It's not something I have to do very often (typically, I only include one image with a post), but it's annoying nevertheless. I've also occasionally had Hootsuite incorrectly block me from being able to schedule my posts because it's internal clock is off and says that my posts (which I'm trying to schedule for several days away) aren't being scheduled for more than 5 minutes in the future.