15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av Asana

4,5 (12 480)

Om Asana

Asana tilbyr den enkleste måten å organisere og administrere arbeid på tvers av team i stor skala. Se hvorfor Asana er en ledende aktør på Capterra.

Lær mer om Asana

Fordeler:

Furthermore, Asana's extremely adjustable and attractive GUI makes interacting with it a lot more enjoyable. It was well worth the money.

Ulemper:

When you set up a new account, you naturally are opted in to the email notifications, which can be really annoying and a pain to remove. My only suggestion to the Asana team would be to change that.

Vurderinger av Asana

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Asana har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,5 av 5 stjerner, basert på 12 480 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Asana før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (12 480)

Faz
Faz
Head of Product i Storbritannia
Informasjonstjenester, 11–50 ansatte

Brickflow loves Asana

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Fantastic so far! Love the UI/UX and also love the integrations great for our company!

Fordeler:

We love the integrations and how seamlessely it auto saves everything we do. We love how easy it is to collaborate and how well thought out the UI/UX is. We also love prioritisation features and how forms filter in so seamlessely

Ulemper:

We would like some Jira like features like tickets to be built in rather than using customisation as a means to create a system like it.

adam
Graphic Designer i Storbritannia
Markedsføring og reklame, 2–10 ansatte

Task Management

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: generally once you get to grips with creating tasks and then subtasks and dependants its extremely powerful and great for project management once you set the project up!

Fordeler:

simple to use and setup tasks quickly, ad job notes and files, the ability to send a task from other platforms - Slack, Email etc

Ulemper:

start and end dates are the options for the tasks this doesn't always coincide for large jobs where you want to specify a day to do the job within that period without using a sub-task within the task. with this it sits in your overdue tasks when in reality its not always overdue if its a task for multiple days.

Marissa
Contracted Bookkeeper i USA
Regnskap, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Not hitting the mark....yet.

2,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Asana has made my work easier and less hectic. However, I think it could be an amazing software with a few glitches fixed.

Fordeler:

I love the elimination of email usage. Instead of having 25+ emails and threads to look through and figure out tasks and updates, Asana gives the ease of including all conversations on one task and ability to mark as complete.

Ulemper:

It isn't notifying the user who made the task. I would prefer to still have access to what I completed, but in order for the task manager to see I have completed....I have to reassign and then lose access.

Giovanni
Chief Executive producer i USA
Underholdning, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Asana is the best software I have ever used in Project/work management field .

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: After years of using Asana, I can say that my experience with this software is generally positive, Simply it is an effective tool for managing tasks and projects.

Fordeler:

1- Its user-friendly interface. 2- The ability to track project progress.

Ulemper:

1-The high pricing/cost of full version. 2- Its lack of functions for recurrent tasks.

Shelley L.
Shelley L.
Owner i USA
Detaljhandel, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Asana Keeps Me On Track

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: It's been really good. This program is a big help! I also like that if I need someone else to help, I have an extra license.

Fordeler:

I not only use Asana for my own small business, but also to manage the projects for other clients, as well as my personal projects. Asana offers powerful tools at a lower price than other project management software. Although you may want to upgrade for more features. It's fairly easy to set up although I feel I may not be using it to it's full potential. They offer webinars and educational material to help you.

Ulemper:

Still wish the pricing could be lower, especially for a single user who doesn't have an office full of people or a large budget. With every app and program requiring subscriptions these days, it really adds up and my project management software will be lowest on the list if something has to go. I also had a bad customer service experience. It took a while but I was able to finally get an answer for my set up question.

Byggebransjen, 2–10 ansatte
Kilde: GetApp

Asana is exponentially better than Monday

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Asana has been a consistent, tried and true product for me that I can depend on when I need it. Their customer support is friendly and responsive, and you can tell they are genuinely trying to help you.

Fordeler:

Asana does it's job well, but it takes a while to get used to the platform. It is a bit messy looking and can be difficult to figure out how to set up for first time users.

Ulemper:

Mainly it's not 'super' user friendliness when first setting up, but once you figure it out it becomes a bit easier.

Carolyne
Director i Storbritannia
Helse, velvære og trening, 2–10 ansatte

Simple but effective

5,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Excellent experience with Asana, I was up and running quickly and delighted to learn more as I progressed.

Fordeler:

Asana has a good clean interface with the ability for multiple projects and countless categories and sub categories. Working with teams is a breeze as they can be added, assigned tasks and monitored with ease. Customisation turns your work areas into logical systems for your business. I used Asana on multiple businesses, not just projects and it met my requirements every time.

Ulemper:

Other apps have so many more features than Asana and that may be more appealing to you. I like to keep it simple and found myself constantly trying to keep up with what I could do, as opposed to what I should be doing with them. For that reason, I prefer Asana.

Markedsføring og reklame, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Asana streamlined all of our internal & external processes

5,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

Since implementing, we've made huge progress in having standardized processes & workflows across our agency. This helps a lot in efficiency & workload management.

Ulemper:

Sometimes it's hard to find projects and keep the overview in many projects

Tavaris
Head of Software Development i USA
Dataspill, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

Easy to use project management software

4,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: With out this software it will be hard for me to track all of my projects.

Fordeler:

I love that it is not hard to use like Microsoft project. Things are simple and easy to set-up. I like that I can use the software on a phone or tablet.

Ulemper:

I really didn't have no issues using the software

Telekommunikasjon, 2–10 ansatte

Does the basics well

4,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: Positive but I have had to limit my expectations of what the system does for my business to just task management

Fordeler:

Excellent at task management for me and my team

Ulemper:

Would like to be able to capture more detail. Eg auto log emails

Dilanka
Software Engineer i Sri Lanka
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 11–50 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Good and very simple tool to manage your Team and Tasks

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Asana helped me and my organization in resolving daily issues when assigning and managing tasks over Projects and Teams. We are an IT Service/Development company where the tasks and resource tracking is the base of billing. Asana helped us in tracking tasks in a very good capacity. However it is seen that the lack of customization ability was given a burning problem increased over days with growing requirements.

Fordeler:

Implementation easiness saved a lot of time. User provision and giving them the access to play with Asana was a great advantage when it came to a full-stacked IT Development Company like us. Simple and elegant design was another plus mark.

Ulemper:

When it came to the day to day functionalities in use users found it little difficult to take the full potential of the assigned tasks because of lack of details captured. Asana should focus on least functionalities to allow end-users (administrators) to customize data/information capturing fields. If the feasibility is there to add some more data driven fields it could have been a great advantage.

Filipe
Filipe
Delevoper i Portugal
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

Asana review

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Asana is the best way to organize my work and share project status with clients
Easy to use on desktop and mobile

Fordeler:

Asana is a great application to organize my tasks I can organize it by projet or client or software version, .... we can define tags to organize task and projects With Asana I can have a overview of my projects where I want, work great of mobile as too Asana can share task with others, to great overview of project Asana is easy to use for all people

Ulemper:

At moment Asana have a lot of functionalities that is enough for organize my work I use it every day with out any problem

Markedsføring og reklame, 11–50 ansatte

Asana for Digital Agencies

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I solved the workload of every member of my team and the priority of each task. I was able to have a clear and open vision of the situation with each client and deliver their requests on time. It was very helful to us.

Fordeler:

I used Asana for 1-2 years while I was working on a Social Media Agency. It helped me a lot to organize my team. I was able to track all the tasks in their differents stages and also I could know the workload of every member of my team. Also I integrated Asana with my Gmail and created tasks from there, very easy and quickly.

Ulemper:

When I started using Asana, I had trouble copying and pasting images directly from the email body. Then when they achieved integration with Gmail, this was resolved. Also, email notifications were quite annoying until I learned how to disable them. Maybe they could add a feature to only send email notifications for important tasks.

Maszni
Maszni
Senior Web Developer i Malaysia
Underholdning, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Best for managing customer feedback

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We are very happy implementing Asana into our work system as it has help us greatly managing our work. Every team member has a very clear work description with this software especially when we are collaborating on project.

Fordeler:

What i really like with Asana that i have use is managing customer feedback and filter it to forward it the respective department. It help us to track the ticket opened by customer, and track the ticket progress either is has been taken action and can be closed.

Ulemper:

There are not many integration that can be linked with this software. I need a integration with Github and has making a request to the developer, but still has no respond for it. It will help so much for a Information Technology staff user like me to managing the Helpdesk between Asana with our current system.

Grafisk design, 11–50 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Asana is the perfect tool for managing everyday work.

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Asana has been exceptional since my company first started using it. In the past year, Asana has been the backbone of my team's work collaboration as we have been working remotely as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic. Asana offers excellent functionality, reliability, value for money and I would highly recommend it.

Fordeler:

Asana is simply one of the best work management softwares on the market. I like the fact that it not only allows you to create a project but also delegate subtasks within the project to co-workers and set deadlines. This ensures that everyone knows their responsibilities and when their tasks are due. Also, the task dependencies feature helps work move along smoothly as it allows you to mark a task as waiting on another to help keep complex projects on track and ensure the right work is getting done on time and makes sure that no task is holding the project back. I also like features like timelines, custom templates and custom fields.

Ulemper:

My organisation has used Asana for close to two years and it has been nothing short of excellent. It has been great all round and has greatly boosted my team's productivity and made collaboration very easy. In all honesty there is nothing I can think of to criticize about Asana. It is truly an excellent software.

Rickey
Customer Success Manager i USA
Datamaskin, programvare, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great, robust tool for project management

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Unlike other platforms, Asana is much more efficient when working and carrying out your projects, not only because of the quality of its interface and the excellent function of its tools. from carrying out a project to a task and subtasks it is really easy and very professional. They haven't fallen into the trend of making everything bubbly and cartoonish like other platforms. Asana has also helped to eliminate the cost of other tools, since many additional features are built in.

Fordeler:

I like the User interfaces because it makes early adoption very possible. The learning curve is small, and it's easy to set up your tasks, request colleagues to participate and to do everything simultaneously. I also enjoy the aggregate of the duties for reporting purposes, and they'll be reminded to accomplish the duties. The working calendars are also pretty clean and it's simple to reorganize the scheduled start times, durations and completion dates to integrate documents, reports or e-mails.

Ulemper:

It's difficult to figure how to hide some info that is unnecessary for your specific use case. It's also not so simple to add in dates for recurring tasks.

Julie
Lead Project Manager i Frankrike
Markedsføring og reklame, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Asana is a great project management tool

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I'm using Asana since the beginning of 2018. During this time we were looking THE project management tool for our company to be able to manage our client project. I spend a lot of time to benchmark and test the different project management tool. We decided to test Asana in the beginning of 2018 and since then, we are using everyday. At the very beginning only the project managers was using it, now everyone, included our client is using this tool.

Fordeler:

The way everything is well think, the UX/UI team of Asana should work a lot on this tool interface because it's super easy, fast and intuitive to use it. I love the fact that I'm able to create any kind of project for any kind of client by using the same tool and by setting approximately the same column - and by adapting my tags according to the project. Also, this tool is used by everyone and understandable by everyone internally and externally! We reduced a lot the emails with the clients which secure a lot the projects.

Ulemper:

The only little point I would like to improve/to add would be to be able to export any type of view: for example to be able to export the calendar view when a project is set. Even if a public link can be create and share to any one, many of our client prefers the pdf format and it is easier to attach on some client contract for example.

Siokas
Siokas
Researcher and Project engineer i Hellas
Forskning, 501–1 000 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

A useful management tool for demanding organizations

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: The tool helped the teams organize their tasks in a comprehensive manner that allowed them to be more efficient and effective.

Fordeler:

The features available and theability to integrate external tools.

Ulemper:

The interface is something I amnot used to and had to make some adjustments in the way I work in order to comply to the needs of the tool.

Personaltjenester (HR), 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Manage projects online and collaborate easily with the Asana solution

4,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: In the end, I recommend researching and trying Asana for yourself to determine if it's the right project management tool for your needs.

Fordeler:

I've used the Asana solution to manage several projects over the course of my career. From experience, I can say that this tool guarantees ease of use, allowing me to delegate tasks and track the progress of my team's work without getting in the way. The software enables my staff to meet deadlines for the completion of activities. In short, thanks to this online project management and collaboration solution, we've been able to increase our productivity.

Ulemper:

Despite all the good things I think of the Asana management tool, I find that its interface could be less cluttered with options, as this aspect often poses difficulties for my team members. Indeed, my collaborators have difficulty finding and using some of the platform's specific functionalities.

Jose Miguel
Owner i Chile
Informasjonstjenester, 2–10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Good things can also be free

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Asana is one of the best alternatives that can currently be found in the project manager category when looking for a solution as a small or medium-sized business. It has everything you need, a large number of integrations, an excellent free tier, and paid plans that are within the reach of any small business. The user interface is simple and intuitive, so anyone, whether or not they have experience with this type of application, will feel comfortable navigating the options available to them.

Fordeler:

Asana is a project management application that manages to delight its users with a free tier that shows all the features that any small business could need. Of course, after enjoying its simple and intuitive user interface and finding Asana an excellent tool for managing tasks and projects, both alone and in a team, the next step is the payment layer, where Asana also helps us, presenting low-cost options that do not suffocate small businesses.

Ulemper:

One of the problems, not only with Asana but with almost all project managers, is that many of the main options are diluted among the sea of possibilities they offer. For users who are new to using this type of application, this can cause stress and end up making their work less efficient. Of course, this is not just an issue for Asana; it is for almost all applications in this category; they want to do everything because the projects are usually complex, and the user who use them are very diverse.

Veldedige organisasjoner, 2–10 ansatte
Kilde: GetApp

Great project management software for budget nonprofits!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: This is a great software for organization. It has upgrade features that are paid, but you can basically do everything you need to do in the free version for a small nonprofit to stay organized. I would highly recommend this if you have multiple events or fundraisers you manage for the year, or if you are an administrative professional of any kind that needs to coordinate multiple things every month (payroll, accounting, board meetings, client relationship follow ups, etc.) The free version is a no brainer for nonprofit management!

Fordeler:

I love that I can assign myself personal tasks to complete, and that I can also assign others tasks or subtasks to help me move forward with the pieces of a larger project or event that I need them to do before I can move on. This is a great software for organizing teams that can't always meet in person. We are able to coordinate across campus and ensure communication on progress is easily managed in one spot. I also love that I can set reoccuring tasks for things that must be completed monthly (like accounting exports, payroll imports, board reporting, etc.) It helps keep me on track to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.

Ulemper:

I don't like that you can't quickly and easily see all of your completed tasks in one spot with the task yet to be completed. I wish I had this feature so that I could better weekly report on what was accomplished while also reporting on what is coming down the pipeline. One of the only other things I don't like is that when you go to mark a task complete, and you are marking multiple, sometimes the list updates and shifts a bit so you click on the wrong one. You can click undo, but I just wish it didn't shift the items while it was refreshing the to do list.

Lindsay
Operations Administrator i USA
Medieproduksjon, 2–10 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode

A Step Away From Being The Best

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: We have felt a huge and increasing need for something like Asana and couldn't find the right fit for a fair price. Asana has been the closest we've found to what we are looking for. We can add sub-contractors on individual projects and assign them tasks without having to pay an arm and a leg. This platform would be dynamite with a couple additional features and small changes, but regardless, it has still been of great benefit to us. It is simple enough (compared to complex tools like Bitrix24) but dynamic enough (compared to simple tools like Trello) to be our main work space hub. Because we are used to using free and unlimited tools (like Bitrix24 and Trello), we like that Asana is an affordable solution. We are grateful for all of the benefit it has added to our company!

Fordeler:

Asana has been a huge asset to our company! It's is very easy to use, clean, organized, aesthetically engaging, and customizable enough to fit specific needs of unique organizations. To create a task list, you must create a new project, so we have a unique "project" for each employee, simply as a way of putting their personal to do list in Asana, instead of having a separate platform (like Wunderlist) for general tasks. Now all project tasks and general tasks can be viewed in one list in Asana. Asana works with our time tracking platform (Toggl) so employees don't have to shift between windows to track which project they are working on. The Timeline view was the biggest selling point for us, since the simple Trello-like project view is far too basic for the complexities of our many fast moving projects. Asana Timeline is simple enough that we don't waste valuable hours just getting the project timeline setup (templates is a life-saver), but we also don't waste time duplicating work, retracing steps, dividing tasks via email, etc. It keeps us organized and helps us communicate progress quickly.

Ulemper:

Asana allows you to chat around any project, however, the notifications for new messages do not get your attention! You have to be in Asana or email no-stop to realize someone has written you. This makes the conversation/chat element near useless for us. We have to put our messages in Asana (so we can keep all project information in one place) but then notify the associated colleague in What's App that they have a pending and time sensitive message in Asana. This is frustrating! There are a handful of other elements that make this platform less than it could be. When you add a task with a due date and due time, you will not receive an overt chime or pop-up notification at the due time. Again, you must be constantly checking email or Asana... very inefficient with numerous projects going at once and for employees with lots of emails coming in throughout the day. Additionally, you cannot designate a default "assign to" person for a particular task/project list. These issues have been brought up by many Asana users and even after lots of time passing, there has not been real resolution to these frustrating elements.

Tekst og redigering, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

The App That Makes Me Count My Lucky Stars

5,0 for 5 år siden

Fordeler:

Asana If apps were food, my mouth would WATER when I mention Asana. It's not just any meal. When it comes to organizational apps, it's THE best dessert. It's SWEEEEEET! It's the app that I'm actually using to write the draft of this review on. Every time I need to move all my to-do's from my head onto another place, I jot them down on Asana. I can use physical calendars, ( I actually do like them)... but Asana has been the ONE system that I use to jot down my goals, to-do's , projects, systems, outlines, notes, reminders, pretty much everything except my shopping list and things I have to fully write. I love this app so much that I'm actually quite proficient at using it thanks to a course that I took called Asana HQ http://bit.ly/asanahq. It has taught me how to maximize my account that I created using my own domain. The beauty of Asana is that it's simple to use, easy to create lists on, group those things into tasks or projects and just literally move forward in life. I have become considerably more proficient in life thanks to Asana. Yes you can buy a computer, and buy some software and gear for your dreams... but if you don't have a tool in place that allows you to nudge yourself forward, you'll most likely be stuck for a very long time. Asana is SO great that I count my lucky stars knowing that it's free. Try it... and don't be surprised if you fall in love with it. It's perfect for the little thoughts you don't want to forget, it's also perfect for the

Ulemper:

I can't think of anything. I like it that much. If I had a magic wand, maybe more free features would be nice. I wish they added a progress bar to your tasks or projects to visiaully better be able to gauge the progress we're making. But it's already a great app.

Blanca
Marketing Manager i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, Selvstendig næringsdrivende
Anmelderkilde

I love Asana but some features could be more user friendly

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: I use Asana to manage all of my marketing client projects. I really love it and recommend it to many. One of the things that was missing were dependencies. Now that the Asana team has created them, I try to use them everywhere but building the dependencies on re-occuring task (with a list of subtasks) is VERY tedious. It would be great if the feature had a drag and connect option to build dependencies. The way it is right now takes so much time to go in and click on every subtask that is dependent on the one before. Or even having the ability to copy dependencies when making a copy of a task so that the new task's subtasks already have all of the subtask dependencies built when copied over.

Fordeler:

Sleek and user friendly interface. Mobile App and offline mode work very well. Love the continued development of new features and integrations. Looking forward to using Asana with Slack once I get the hang of it.

Ulemper:

I was so excited about these dependencies and while I'm still happy I can use them, the process of assigning them is SO manual and tedious. I run multiple client projects on Asana and some of these clients have re-occuring processes where building dependencies EVERY SINGLE TIME we replicate a task with a list of subtasks just takes up more time than I have. Ability to copy dependencies just like other info when duplicating a task.. OR even better, ability to click on a subtask and drag a connection to the subtask before it that it's dependent on. Example: Email flow for a client. Our contract of seeing out 20 emails in 8 months. Each email and topic is it's own task but the process to get the email out is built into subtasks and the same for each task. Since the whole project is run by contract free-lancers, dependency notifications when something is done is a great feature but we have to go in and build/connect dependencies for 120 subtasks if each main task (email) has 6 subtasks. Also connecting dependencies to flow into Instagantt. I know they had dependencies before Asana but now using Instagantt means DOUBLE dependency work if we want Asana dependencies to be reflected on Instagantt.

Farmasi, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Easy to use, great for accountability

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Our company has increased our ability to provide clients with deliverables. We have been able to say we meet deadlines. We also have not sacrificed quality and have been given the ability to focus on that rather than focusing on tasks/timelines.

Fordeler:

It works for both my visually creative people and my operational people. It allows ease of mind for myself when assigning tasks to others. It's also easy to use for those who aren't "tech savvy" or who struggle with learning new things. They provide a lot of insight into how to use/customize the software for your organization. Having implemented it across my organization in the "premium" version, we have found ourselves more organized, more goal focused, and are no longer worried about remembering the details. It's all there for us. Very happy with the future updates coming out to make it less marketing/sales oriented with abstracts to more process oriented and operational-ized without losing the ease-of-use features. We use it primarily for HR (training, onboarding) and our Client Projects (keeping track of tasks and deliverables while keeping an eye on due dates). We have just implemented it into Marketing/Sales and we maintain about 75% compliance.

Ulemper:

It was hard to find information on the premium version in a way that showed me exactly what it did. Eventually, a person contacted me by email and provided me with a webinar, but I couldn't find the same webinar on their site which was a little frustrating. Their customer support has gotten better, but it still needs a little work (chat is great, but would love a dedicated account director). Still lacks features that other PM software has which I would like. I know it's coming soon though. I rated lower on Features/Functionality and Value for Money because I think those go hand in hand. The Free version was fine for us except I wanted more. If there were more features I think it would be more worth the money. As it stands, you could take or leave the premium version. Among peers, I usually recommend the Free version and implementing that before moving towards the Premium version. I did that for about 6 months before committing to Premium.