15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av monday sales CRM

4,7 (381)

Om monday sales CRM

monday.com er et skybasert arbeidssystem, hvor team driver sine prosjekter og hverdagslige oppgaver, enten de er på kontoret, hjemme eller på farten.

Lær mer om monday sales CRM

Fordeler:

Monday.com has been one of the easiest project management tools I have ever used, it has great UX and UI.

Ulemper:

Hard to prioritise jobs. Hard to get a sense of everything not done for one contact.

Vurderinger av monday sales CRM

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

monday sales CRM har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,7 av 5 stjerner, basert på 381 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt monday sales CRM før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (381)

Zac
Zac
President / CEO i USA
Klær og mote, 2–10 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 1–5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

A great all-in-one CRM and project planning software.

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: This platform has allowed me to grow my business processes through one main "hub" platform and has made it so easy for me to onboard new members and get them acclimated to the work flow immediately.

Fordeler:

The flexibility of boards to be created with different purposes such as client management, lead generation, financial analysis, project management, team management, file storage and so much more. I've really leaned to Monday to become my all-in-one hub for my business processes.

Ulemper:

There are definitely growing pains to creating the perfect software that fits your needs but trial and error is just part of the process. I'm planning and creating uses for Monday I never thought of 6 months ago which I've only been able to think of because of my experience gained from daily use of the software.

Vurderte alternativer: Asana

Grunner til å bytte til monday sales CRM: Monday has a much more user-friendly interface which is important to me when onboarding new team members. I want to make our system something people enjoy using instead of dreading to do a daily task on a non-ergonomic system like some of the competitors.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

It is a great tool to control our sales efforts of all kinds

4,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It aids in keeping tabs on our various sales efforts, giving us an accurate picture of where we stand, and facilitating the dissemination of vital sales data throughout the organization.

Fordeler:

Boards may be readily moved and interacted with one another. If you're in the real estate business, I highly recommend this software. Maintain an excellent database. Simple to complete on any device.

Ulemper:

There is nothing I don't like about Monday.com CRM so far, except that it doesn't integrate with our SAP product. The inability to do content searches using MondayDoc is a notable omission from Monday.com.

Dana
CRM Consultant i Storbritannia
Reiseliv, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

It feels like a CRM but it doesn't behave like one

2,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: It's been amazing to learn my ways around Mondaty.com but also not easy - a lot of time was spent on creating workflows and testing them, trying to make from it a familiar CRM software I've used before.

Fordeler:

I love the intuitive UI and level of customisation easily achieved on Monday, it's an amazing software. Very collaborative and engaging, was great to introduce to my colleagues.

Ulemper:

It is not actually a CRM, the entities aren't really connected, they are not independent entities but items that stands for themselves only as part of a board. hard to explain! the interaction between each entity had to be done manually, connected, automated. logic and basic features from previous CRMs needed to be re-invented. it takes a lot of thought to make it a proper CRM that contains some complicated features. Some featured remained unachievable.

Sandy
Sales Development Manager i USA
Sikkerhet og etterforskning, 201–500 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode

Monday Sales CRM hits all the marks

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Customer service was solid and the product is intuitive, useful and very affordable.

Fordeler:

Monday Sales CRM is customizable, so that the user can create automated workflow that is adaptable to their needs and it can grow and change as the user's company's needs change. It was also among the least expensive/best value CRMs that I looked at.

Ulemper:

The customizable features are a double edged sword, because while they are great, there is quite a bit of time and program knowledge that needs to be acquired in order to properly implement it.

Christina
General Manager i USA
Byggebransjen, 11–50 ansatte

So Convenient

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Monday allowed us to input all useful data into one software. I am so grateful for it!

Fordeler:

This software can be utilized in almost any facet imaginable. Want an interactive spreadsheet? Got it. Need to communicate with employees? Go ahead. Do you need the ability to upload and share vital documents, or maybe send sales or performance reports? Check! And it is self explanatory, no need for hours of toiling to get these things accomplished.

Ulemper:

Monday was a game changer for me, it really brought us into the world if efficiency.

Greg
Greg
Operations Manager i Canada
Byggebransjen, 51–200 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: 1–5 måneder

User friendly CRM and Project Management Tool

Fordeler:

Monday.com has a easy intuitive set up process that has good flexibility to modify as required.

Ulemper:

Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven to be difficult to set up.

Samuel
Samuel
Founder i Canada
Markedsføring og reklame, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Would recommend to manage everything

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We got more efficient because we can manage priorities and tasks more easily. Sections for leads helped our team see who had to contact clients. We also used it to work on social media content together.

Fordeler:

Really liked the task management and the lead management. Super efficient with my team, easy to use and easy to implement. Liked the lead funnel to manage my prospection.

Ulemper:

The fact that time tracking is in a pricier version. I would like to see an access to clients for certain boards i want to show them.

Vurderte alternativer: Trello

Grunner til å bytte til monday sales CRM: Interface looked prettier and more seamless. Price was also a factor. Free trial convinced us to use monday!

Sam
Sam
Broker Associate i USA
Eiendom, 2–10 ansatte

Monday is great for Real Estate CRM

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I love it! Has kept me organized and on top of all of my work as a commercial real estate agent.

Fordeler:

Keeps track of all my contacts and most of my interactions with clients, also great for managing projects and workflows.

Ulemper:

Communication integaration has been a slight issue with Outlook, there are ways to get around it though and make it work. Also have had some issue with tracking activities and losing some meeting notes which can sometimes be unreliable.

Regina Sophia
Product Lead i Filippinene
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

I love using monday Sales CRM!

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Our sales reporting have become easier since we used monday.com sales crm! Our [sensitive content hidden] loved it

Fordeler:

I like that it's user friendly and that every update can be reflected to the dashboard. We don't have to create our own reports

Ulemper:

Data import could be improved especially bulk imports

Kory
Kory
Sales Manager i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 11–50 ansatte

Monday.com is a Great Tool for Several Needs

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We are using Monday.com for our internal strategy work. We use Basecamp for project management for our clients but Monday is a better fit for internal-only work.

Fordeler:

The most valuable feature of Monday.com is flexibility. It offers several features and options for managing and using the tool but you have the option to utilize them as you see fit for your specific needs.

Ulemper:

While the pricing is reasonable, I feel it should be priced better for additional users without having to upgrade to the next package level.

Vurderte alternativer: Trello

Grunner til å bytte til monday sales CRM: Price, functionality and the User Interface (UI)

Caitlin
Reservations Manager i USA
Fritid, reiseliv og turisme, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Fordeler:

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Ulemper:

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Vurderte alternativer: Trello

Grunner til å bytte til monday sales CRM: I like both but I think Monday offered more flexibility in making this tool work for our particular business and also integrated well with some other apps that we use like Slack.

Graham
Director i Australia
Luft- og romfart, 2–10 ansatte

Monday.com for engineering

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

Fordeler:

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

Ulemper:

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

Vurderte alternativer: Trello og Asana

Grunner til å velge monday sales CRM: Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Byttet fra: Trello

Grunner til å bytte til monday sales CRM: Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Gennaro
Head of Sales i USA
Økonomiske tjenester, 51–200 ansatte

Monday.com Review

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Fordeler:

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Ulemper:

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating. I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Jennifer
Publicist i Canada
Underholdning, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great for organization, deadlines, and execution of projects

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Terrific. Seemless, and so helpful.

Fordeler:

CRM - we have a huge database of clients, and this has been key in our pipelines for our PR campaigns.

Ulemper:

Doing the automations takes time, and can get a bit confusing, but really helps the flow of our work.

Vurderte alternativer: Asana

Grunner til å velge monday sales CRM: We didn't have enough organization and automation.

Grunner til å bytte til monday sales CRM: The interface.

Gloria
Analytics Manager i Sør-Afrika
Markedsundersøkelser, 11–50 ansatte

Easy of Use

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Helps Client Service check which clients have been approached and the progress on that specific client, so that 2 people do not approach the same client with the same project.

Fordeler:

The easy of use and navigation : I love how 2 people can be working on the same project and also track at the same time, The movement bar helps check the progress of certain projects.

Ulemper:

It has the ability to freeze while trying to archive some items

Colleen
Vice President i USA
Markedsføring og reklame, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Excellent Project Management Tool!

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.
It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Fordeler:

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Ulemper:

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Director i Storbritannia
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 2–10 ansatte

Monday.com USer reveiw

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: he product has solved inter company communication and CRM issues. We have been able to get on the same page together now quite easily.

Fordeler:

I like the ease of the software and the user experience. The look and feel makes it great to go to daily

Ulemper:

The Product can be very in depth when I do not need something to be. But it is a great product.

Vurderte alternativer: Salesforce Service Cloud

Grunner til å velge monday sales CRM: The price and ease of use.

Bret
Owner i Mexico
, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Monday (formally known as DaPulse) is a great tool for teams, coordinators and clients alike.

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Easy to integrate teams, coordinators and clients. Communication is seamless and collaboration is very easy.
Monday gives you great control over project management and lets the whole time collaborate and turn in on time. Clients can also benefit as they are in the loop and can collaborate as well.
Overall very easy to use and customer service is acceptable.

Fordeler:

Basic package is a great value compared to other softwares. Pretty easy to use once you've mastered the learning curve. Streamlined and overall great experience on smartphones. Desktop App is great.

Ulemper:

Premium features will cost you and are packaged. For my company only the Gantt feature is something we need from the premium package, however we are forced to pay much more for features we don't need. If we could get that feature as a standalone to my basic package I would give it a 5/5. Duplicating boards is easy, however it would be great to be able to duplicate without the contents, that way we wouldn't have to delete each input manually.

Dennis
Sales Manager i USA
Forsvar og romfart, 51–200 ansatte

Monday.com 2+ Year user

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall positive experience. I brought it from my previous company and sold my new team on the benefits.

Fordeler:

Easy to learn and roll-out to team. Very short learning curve. - and the phone app works very similarly to the desktop version.

Ulemper:

multi column uploads from xls to existing Boards. Ability to setup a general email account like [email protected]

Emerald
Founder i USA
Administrativt kontor, 11–50 ansatte

Monday Rocks as a Sales CRM

Fordeler:

I needed a simple way to keep track of our sales, from leads to closed or nurture. I am not a sales professional but as a small business, I had to quickly learn and implement a system to keep track of our sales process. Monday made it super simple with a template that I was able to customize for our company. Monday is a workhorse and well worth the cost if you take the time to learn it and customize it for your specific company process.

Ulemper:

The hardest part as a small business owner is taking the time to watch the tutorials and learn the capabilities. However, if you take the time, Monday will reward you in saving time once the setup and implementation are complete. The sales CRM function is a small but vital part of all the things that Monday does to keep my company running smoothly.

Matthew
VP of Sales i USA
Detaljhandel, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Keeping on sales team on track!

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Monday.com allows us to create accurate sales forecasts, track leads and client communications as well as link appropriate documentation. Love how intuitive this platform is!!

Fordeler:

This CRM is a great combination of project management and sales workspace. Highly intuitive and easy to read layouts and project timeline reminders make my days easier!!

Ulemper:

Import mapping has given me some trouble. I wish there were visual notifications on the boards when customers respond to campaigns.

Martin
VP i USA
Byggebransjen, 11–50 ansatte

Production Software

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Amazing and productive!

Fordeler:

We have used Monday for all our Production Tracking for 2 years. We have continually improved it and without a doubt has helped us grow. This year we deployed the CRM and have made the switch from Salesforce to Monday. Its much more user friendly and quicker. The app is much better as well!

Ulemper:

I have no strong dislikes. The CRM and app have been amazing.

Dafne
CEO i USA
Bedriftsrådgivning, 2–10 ansatte

Love Monday!!!

Fordeler:

How truly customizable it is. We can make the software do almost everything for ourselves and our clients!

Ulemper:

With the recent improvements there is nothing else I wish the software did right now.

James
CLO i Storbritannia
Internett, 11–50 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode
Anmelderkilde

Super efficient software, really easy to use.

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Our sales team used this before moving over to Freshsales, and they were very pleased with the interface and the price. My legal team also used it for reviewing contracts, and were also very happy. My personal view on Monday.com is the price could be a little lower to fit in with our ITU budget, however this doesn't lack on quality and certainly not on usability.

Fordeler:

NOTE: We have since moved over to Freshsales as it fitted in more with the rest of our products. Monday is absolutely amazing. It could be easier to use, however what it offers for free is absolutely perfect for small-to-medium businesses and teams. I would highly recommend taking a look at Monday's use cases (available at monday.com/s/software-uses) which can help you understand how their software can benefit your business. I personally really like Monday's ability to pick a template depending on what you'll be using it for, such as recruitment or sales leads. It is also really customisable and flexible depending on how many people will be using it. They also have an app and lots of integrations, enabling maximum use wherever you are.

Ulemper:

Setting up Monday can get a bit tiring, although you won't regret it once it's fully setup. I believe a better pricing structure would not depend on the number of users so broadly. The basic plan with 5 users in your team costs £22 per month, but luckily they do offer a trial which can help you get a better feeling.

Carl
Business Development i USA
Bedriftsrådgivning, 2–10 ansatte

Review of Monday

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Switched from Hubspot, love this, really hated hubspot for our use cases

Fordeler:

Visually easy to see and read, love seeing status and amount in each stage / bucket

Ulemper:

We are having some issues with the dashboard reporting, the dates in the beta version don't allow filtering for all metrics