15 års erfaring med å hjelpe bedrifter
velge bedre programvare

Vurderinger av LiveAgent

4,7 (1 583)

Om LiveAgent

God kundeservice starter med bedre kundestøtteprogramvare. Få flere kunder ved å tilby utmerket kundeservice med LiveAgent

Lær mer om LiveAgent

Fordeler:

Liveagent puts Facebook or email in one inbox. This is a very good software that helps both customers and agents.

Ulemper:

Nothing so far, still looking for something to complain about.

Vurderinger av LiveAgent

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

LiveAgent har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,7 av 5 stjerner, basert på 1 583 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt LiveAgent før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (1 583)

CEO i Ungarn
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 2–10 ansatte

Excellent value for money

5,0 for 8 måneder siden

Fordeler:

I have been using my LiveAgent subscription for years, mainly for the LiveChat and phone features. The system is stable, the features are well thought out and elaborate. I recommend it to anyone looking for a professional and integrable system.

Ulemper:

The admin interface could look more modern. I have not seen any improvement in this area for years. The current UI is not bad either, but I would still welcome an update.

for 8 måneder siden

Hi David, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to further improve the system, including future plans for the UI, so stay tuned for upcoming updates! -LiveAgent team

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager i USA
Helse, velvære og trening, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Our support communications are centralized with LiveAgent

4,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: The pricing structure is the one thing I'd like to see altered. They've made it possible to aggregate feedback from many channels—including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook—but unfortunately, doing so costs an additional $39 per channel.

Fordeler:

It's great that we can designate a single administrator to sort incoming emails, allocate them to the appropriate agents, and monitor their responses until the problem is resolved.

Ulemper:

The safety, the ease of usage, It's the greatest there is since it's so simple to implement, integrate, administer, and utilize; there are never any misunderstandings or missteps in the communication.

for 10 måneder siden

Hi Christian, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your everyday work life. Our team is available 24/7 via chat and email so don't hesitate to reach out in case of any questions or issues, including any pricing queries! -LiveAgent team

Nathalie
Licensed Sales Agent i USA
Forsikring, 10 000+ ansatte
Anmelderkilde

You Need This To See What Your Website Visitors Are Looking For!

5,0 forrige uke Ny

Kommentarer: My experience with LiveAgent has been refreshing. It super simplifies the communication process with both existing customers and prospects.

Fordeler:

Pro Tip: Get LiveAgent and you'll instantly have a crystal ball allowing you to view your customer's online habits, what they are looking for the most, etc....

Ulemper:

Absolutely nothing! This is a direct connection to every insurance seeker who comes to my website looking for a quote or some guidance on insurance coverages.

for 3 døgn siden

Hey Nathalie, thanks for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that LiveAgent has made it easier for you to connect with your customers :) If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here 24/7 to help! - The LiveAgent Team

Alberto
Operations Director i Spania
Markedsføring og reklame, 11–50 ansatte
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Mediocre lifecycle management

3,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: It has been from more to less. In the last 3 years has barely evolved (if not regressed), not being anymore a market leader. If I still haven't changed is due to all integration I have already done with the app.

Fordeler:

It's a really useful omnichannel tool, which requires mid-size effort to configure and obtain an inmediate profit.

Ulemper:

Development and support are on their own. They add/ change / delete functionalities without further notice. It's quite frustrating when a given morning your agents tell you that something you have been using for years is not working and when you reach support team responds saying that this feature never existed, as you are idiots. This issue could be easily solved if product team would submit a regular/weekly email with the content of the product roadmap, so teams can addapt in advance their operation to deleted/changed/added functionalities.

for 2 år siden

Hello Alberto, thank you very much for your honest review. We are happy to see that you find LiveAgent a useful omnichannel tool but at the same time, we are also very sad to hear about your negative experience. We are gathering the suggestions and features requested from our customers plus we have some internal initiatives to keep the growth of our solution. Recently we have been slowed down by a code refactoring that cannot be seen by users as an immediate improvement, but it's very important in a long term. All the changes can be found here in our changelog -> https://dev.ladesk.com/ and also in our blog post here -> https://www.liveagent.com/blog/news/ which is highlighting the most significant changes. Anyways, I will pass your feedback about the potential improvement of sharing the details about upcoming changes to our manager. I am again very sorry if there has been any change that caused you any inconvenience.

Guillaume
Poject Manager i Mauritius
Tekstiler, 11–50 ansatte

Great and easy to use

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It was overall a great experience and I do not regret my choice.

Fordeler:

Easy to use and easy to setup, liveagent was up on my staging envoronment in 15 minutes. It was easy to configure my rules and good to go in less than 2 days

Ulemper:

Some features were hard to locate and I had to contact my customer sucecss manager quite often.

for 3 måneder siden

Thank you, Guillaume, for sharing your experience. It's great to hear how swiftly you got LiveAgent set up! We're sorry some features gave you a bit of a hunt, though. Please know, we're here to help streamline that process for you - never hesitate to reach out 24/7 - LiveAgent Team

Giacomo
Communications Manager i USA
Eiendomstjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte

LiveAgent: A Reliable Solution for Personalizing Customer Experiences

Fordeler:

I like the efficient features of LiveAgent. LiveAgent has been a reliable tool for personalizing customer experiences.

Ulemper:

LiveAgent has been so effective and flawless to use.

forrige måned

Hey Giacomo, Thanks for sharing your review! It's great to see you're having a smooth experience with LiveAgent. Your feedback on personalizing customer experiences is valuable to us. If you ever need anything or have more thoughts to share, don't hesitate to reach out. - LiveAgent Team

Daniel
Group Compliance Manager i Sør-Afrika
Personaltjenester (HR), 501–1 000 ansatte

Review of Live Agent

5,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: My overall experience with LiveAgent has been positive. It offers robust support features that efficiently handle customer interactions across multiple platforms. Its intuitive interface and extensive functionality make it a reliable tool for enhancing customer service operations.

Fordeler:

One of the standout features of LiveAgent is its all-in-one client support solution, which seamlessly integrates multiple channels such as email, live chat, and social media. This centralized approach simplifies management, improves response times, and enhances the overall customer service experience.

Ulemper:

The integration of LiveAgent with Jira falls short in its ability to cater to all required fields, limiting the customization and flexibility needed for specific tracking and reporting purposes. This can hinder workflow efficiency and the precision of data synchronization between systems.

for 3 døgn siden

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the detailed review. We’re happy to hear you find LiveAgent’s all-in-one support solution helpful for managing multiple channels. We understand your concerns with the Jira integration. We'll look into possible improvements. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to our support team for any immediate assistance. - The LiveAgent Team

Amy
Operations Manager i USA
Detaljhandel, 2–10 ansatte

Terrabound Solutions

Fordeler:

It has expanded our business. I never realized before this how much people prefer it to calling us.

Ulemper:

I like everything about it. Set up was a little more complicated at first as far as the wordpress plugin but otherwise it has been great.

for 2 måneder siden

Hey there! Thank you for choosing LiveAgent and sharing your positive feedback. Here's to ongoing success! :) - LiveAgent Team

Tankut
Routing Manager i Serbia
Telekommunikasjon, 11–50 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode

Grifinum Live Agent Try out

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Overall experience is good. We enjoyed our demo.

Fordeler:

User friendly and easy to set it up. Once you activated ready to use.

Ulemper:

Paying license by seat a bit complicated for us. Getting some kind of package deal would be nice for 5-10-15 users for example.

for 2 måneder siden

Hi Tankut, thanks for your feedback on LiveAgent! Glad you find it easy to use and set up. We hear your thoughts on pricing. For a custom offer tailored to your needs, don't hesitate to contact our sales team. - LiveAgent Team

Kimberly
CEO i USA
Helse, velvære og trening, 11–50 ansatte
Har brukt programvaren i: Gratis prøveperiode

Live Agent Review

5,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: It is a great experience for both parties chatting.

Fordeler:

Live Agent is easy to set up, administer, and use.

Ulemper:

I do not have any Cons to using Live Agent.

for 3 uker siden

Wow! Thanks for the perfect score, Kimberly! :) - The LiveAgent Team

Guy
Owner i Belgia
Kunst og håndverk, 2–10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

We needed an upgrade for our support app and decided to switch to LiveAgent. We're very happy we did

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: The biggest benefit we get from LiveAgent is being able to communicate with customers and immediately see their order history (shopify integration) and their previous messages with our support team. This saves time for both us and the customer.

Fordeler:

The plethora of functionalities and having all support channels in 1 app: live chat, email, social and phone. I also highly value great support. A great app with mediocre support is not a great app. So, besides all the options in the app I was also happy to find LiveAgent has a great support team themselves.

Ulemper:

Compared to our last support app the dashboard feels very cluttered, but LiveAgent also has lots more functions, so it's not a big deal. Once you're used to it, you don't notice it anymore.

for 4 år siden

Hello Guy, thank you very much for nice review. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Robert
Assistant Client Services Supervisor i Canada
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 11–50 ansatte

Live-Agent is for you!

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall Live agent has made our office more productive and has allowed us to better track current and past events. We have been trying to use more and more of the features of the system in our day-to-day work. As we do we are finding more and better ways to organize our data and track our metrics. This is allowing us to better see where we are spending our time and better hire new employees. In using Live-Agent in day to day use the auto-tagging, rules, colourization of emails, and search functionsm make dealing with problems and solutions so much faster. We better understand and find what we want and better know who to bring into client issues. When I started we have 5 employees and all used outlook. The about of control and organization Live-Agent allows has put us lightyears ahead.

Fordeler:

I find the organizational tools the best thing about Live-agent. I started with an Outlook based system and searching for emails even a week old was a test in agony. With Live-Agent the ability to auto organizes our emails, with tags, persons, folders, custom filters, timed colouring, etc has made dealing with emails so much easier. I rarely have to search for more than a min to find what I want. In dealing with an ever-growing team is important to have a smooth onboarding process. I am quickly and easily able to explain the basics of Live-Agent to a new team member and when necessary limit there flow of work so as not to overwhelm them. I can also see what they are writing and have open so I can keep an eye on their reply if needed. The contact list has made dealing the new clients much easier as is the managing of who is on an email chain. Since we often need to curate information it is a relief to know we are in control of who sees what when. We currently have a small knowledge-based but we hope to expand its use over the next year and make that a large part of how we use the system.

Ulemper:

At times the email chains can get quite bloated as more replays are added to them. This can make a new person coming into the chain not feel they can find what they want. Also, the general search for emails is great but the in email search I find a bit limiting. It can be hard to find the exact message with the information I need sometimes.

for 4 år siden

Dear Robert, thank you very much for your honest and complex review! We are very happy to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in your day to day work and that you are using all the features -tags, custom filters, folders, etc. to help you find anything that you need! We understand that managing a business is not an easy thing and that is why we wanted LiveAgent to speed up things for you and your employees. Either when replying to a ticket, where you can use our features of "Canned messages" and/or "Predefined answers" and templates, or filters tags, etc. that help you look for any ticket you need and also not to forget the feature of "Recent tickets" where you can see all the previous tickets with a specific contact directly in the ticket without having to go back to the main inbox. Regarding the bloated email chains, I can pass this on to our developers. Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] if you have any idea of how exactly you would like it to work! :)

Christopher
Founder & President i USA
Datamaskin, programvare, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great all in one solution.

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, we have one product for web, email, chat, and phone support.

Fordeler:

It was easy to get started and provides an all in one solution for helpdesk and support. The fact that it can connect to our website and provide chat as well as a knowledge base was great... but adding the capability of Phone Support through VOIP connections gives it an edge over almost everything out there. It's very customizable and we haven't found any issues with making it do what we need it to do. The support folk are good and answered all questions we had, but frankly we didn't really need them too much when we got started. They have continued to fix bugs and add features, so it's an active and live product that keeps getting better.

Ulemper:

The UI could be a lot better. It's not bad, but it's not super great either. It takes a while to learn how to use the interface as some aspects aren't obvious. Once you know them, it's not bad, but it should be more obvious how to use it.

for 4 år siden

Hi Christopher, thank you for your honest feedback! I am very glad to hear that you have managed to set everything up according to your needs as LiveAgent was developed in a way that each customer can custom the whole automation part and other features to their needs as we understand that business can be different from one to another :) Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] with suggestions on improving the UI or any other suggestions you might have! We would be more than happy to pass that on our developers :)

Federico
Federico
CCO i Uruguay
Fritid, reiseliv og turisme, 11–50 ansatte

B2B portfolio management

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I thought it was going to be a more difficult change or that the system was not going to adapt to our business due to its low cost. Pleasantly I can say that the experience has been very good: the whole organization has quickly acquired it and helps us to work more orderly and with the peace of mind that information is not lost among so many communication channels, since LiveAgent centralizes almost all of them.

Fordeler:

What I like most about LiveAgent is that we didn't lose the personalization that our business requires, on the contrary, we managed to improve it by being more agile with response times by removing the dependence on responses and email forwarding with many people in CC to handle a single sale. All the actors in the sales process can participate simultaneously if necessary, centralizing and keeping the information available to everyone. The tagging system of the tickets is very useful when prioritizing, the departments and the assignment allow to order and define who is responsible at each stage. We can set up our own ticket and contact fields, so we can manage the software as we need to. Finally, the biggest beneficiary is our client, who receives a better service.

Ulemper:

I would like to be able to mention an agent who receives a notification about any comment on the ticket. Anyway, the system has a chat or an internal call that can be made about the tickets and they help a lot when it comes to teamwork.

for 4 år siden

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Federico! I am thrilled to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of a way that your business handles customer support! Our software is making sure that no ticket will be missed or skipped and it also allows all the agents to see who is working on which ticket so that agents can easily avoid double-work! We also wanted to make sure that LiveAgent will be affordable for any business regardless of its size! :) Just know that you can always reach us 24/7 via chat on our website! :)

Frederico
Head of Customer Service i Latvia
Forbrukertjenester, 51–200 ansatte

Great cooperation with Liveagent

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: So far it is great!
I am looking forward to new features such as Whatsapp, Chatbot and Call rotation, and, I am sure we will improve our usage of the software even better.
Keep doing the great job you are doing!

Fordeler:

I like that Liveagent provides such close support to our team, never leaving our agents without a reply. Also, they care about the customers and provide close interaction with us.

Ulemper:

It is not that easy when different departments are integrated into the platform, and, it requires some time to set up all the functionalities, so they are not colliding

for 4 år siden

Hi Frederico, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so pleased that LiveAgent continues to be the right fit for you and your company after more than two years! Our team is happy to hear you have been satisfied with the support and that we have been able to take care of any issues along the way. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way to make LiveAgent even better. Happy to have you on board!

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer i India
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 5 001–10 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Easy and helpful tool only for live chat services or live customer support

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Even with lots of features bad support system might make this application little annoying. Overall Liveagent is easy to use helpdesk that tracks everything in real time. Comparably affordable, easy to deploy and if they add custom support email for every agent then this tool is best in class.

Fordeler:

Lots of helpful features among which one that helps SEO of our website. I have heard lot from other companions about this brand and that made me recommend this to my team. Its again easy to deploy tool like many of the new tools but you don't need to entirely change your website structure code to implement this and that inclined us towards LiveAgent. One more thing that highlighted while we I was on trial that it had a video chatting service that definitely solved many internal issues with customers.

Ulemper:

LiveAgent should work on their interface as its not much easy for non technical person. Lots of other application even if they lack features but they are easy to use. Their support hangs many times and I need to wait half or 1 hour to get a support from their team regarding any issues and that's sometimes annoying.

for 2 år siden

Hello Nitin! Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that you are happy with the product. As for our Customer Service, it is very unusual that you will be waiting for that long. Could you please share with us your ticket number on [email protected] and we'll look into it. - LiveAgent Team

Sumit
Digital Marketing Manager i India
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 1 001–5 000 ansatte

Highly Satisfied with LiveAgent Service

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: LiveAgent is an essential tool for any business that needs to provide quick and efficient customer support. The user interface is easy to use and the reporting features are comprehensive. The customer service team is always very responsive and helpful.

Fordeler:

LiveAgent is an exceptional customer service tool that has completely changed the way we interact with our customers. The support team is incredibly helpful and always available to answer any questions we have. The dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly, and the reporting features are top-notch.

Ulemper:

LiveAgent can be slow to respond to certain requests and the cost of the service can be high for smaller businesses.

i fjor

Hello Sumit! :) Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled that our platform has been a game-changer in how you interact with your customers and that our support team has been helpful to you. We understand that pricing can be a concern for smaller businesses. That's why we've recently introduced annual plans with pricing tiers suitable for businesses of all sizes. We believe this will help make LiveAgent more accessible to everyone. Again, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a satisfied user of LiveAgent. We'll continue working hard to provide you with the best possible customer service experience! - LiveAgent Team

Julie
Julie
Human Resources Generalist i USA
Sykehus- og helsetjenester, 5 001–10 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

My help desk has a record of every time I asked for help

4,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Their method is straightforward and easy to use, which is why I appreciate it. Because of its adaptability and usefulness for real-time communication. It's easy to use and runs smoothly in the background, and I appreciate the reporting options and high efficiency it provides.

Fordeler:

Everything about it is great because it has features that are both useful and simple to operate. It has a lot of useful features, and I enjoy using the intuitive UI. I really appreciated the accessibility of the contact form editing and the live chat widgets.

Ulemper:

I could make up a story about something I enjoy if I really wanted to, but right now things are going swimmingly in the correct direction. We anticipate zero issues after the solution has been implemented and properly configured.

for 10 måneder siden

Hello Julie! Appreciate your detailed review! Your emphasis on our intuitive UI and useful features is quite precise. Thrilled to know you've found our contact form editing and live chat widgets hassle-free. Thank you once again for appreciating the straightforwardness and high efficiency of our system. Your support means a lot to us and we promise to continue delivering a system that runs smoothly in the background. - LiveAgent Team

Mariana
Mariana
COO i Uruguay
Fritid, reiseliv og turisme, 11–50 ansatte

International Omnichanel Travel Agency

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Our estrategy for customer service is to give an omnichannel experience to our customers across all the countries we work.
We researched a lot trying to find tools that accomplished that: some of the solutions were very poor and some others very expensive. With LiveAgent we found everything: an easy software to implement (we have our APIs connected with them too) with the best cost of the market.

Fordeler:

1) The capability of management of all our comunication channels across all the countries we have operations in a single software. 2) We have Travel Agents of all ages, and for all of them the implementation of the software was very easy, as the adaptation to our business. 3) The cost and time savings with tools as internal calls and chats. 4) The ticket history with all the interaction (including call recordings) with our customers: this is core for a Travel Agency. 5) We can use it in spanish! 6) The configuration of IP phone lines; in Latin America that's not an easy task because of the SIP Trunk providers. 7) The ticket and phone apps that alows us to work ant talk to our customers from everywhere!

Ulemper:

We have experienced some little bugs in the implementation, but the support team is excelent and very helpfull, so it wasn't a problem at all; they were fixed inmediatly.

for 4 år siden

Hi Mariana, Many thanks for such an amazing review. It is great to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet your company's needs and make communication with your clients a little easier. Our team takes great pride in the work we do and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you onboard with us!

Alissa
Director of Operations i USA
Flyselskaper/luftfart, 11–50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Easy to navigate with great support

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I found the transition to Live Agent desk to be very easy and user-friendly. This product is an essential tool for my team. It allows us to easily see which tasks/tickets are urgent, require a follow-up, and the customizable tags help to create an efficient workflow.

Fordeler:

The system is easy to use and my staff was able to quickly learn the system. It's set up in a logical way and their customer support is fantastic. This software makes it easier for my team to stay organized and prioritize tasks accordingly.

Ulemper:

I wish there was a way to customize the "ticket number." It's is auto-generated and sometimes our clients remove the information because they think it looks suspicious. This causes problems when a client replies since the system then creates a new ticket without connecting to the original message.

for 4 år siden

Hi Alissa, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It's amazing to see that LiveAgent has been the right fit for you and your company and that it was easy and smooth to get used to working with it. We are constantly working to further improve and enhance the software so stay tuned for more updates and don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need assistance - we are available 24/7!

Robert
Accountant i Kenya
Veldedige organisasjoner, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Customer care solution at the peak. LiveAgent is the surest help desk software.

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: The overall experience that LiveAgent has given us has been very satisfying and worthy. It has delivered to us more than we could ask for when it comes to customer support. Its has proved to be a vital Help Desk tool for customer care and support services making it easy for us to connect to customers and solve their issues quickly.

Fordeler:

I really like the customer support available in LiveAgent, The support team is always 24/7 hours available to assist you and answer any questions you have. It is a flexible and robust tool that allows you to integrate it with your communication products Facebook, Twitter, Mail, Instagram among many others making it convenient for your customers to reach out to you and for you to connect to them easily. The live chat function has excellent chat features which makes it very useful and always prove to be helpful as it makes it fast and easy for you to interact with your customers. It is easy to use for both you as the user and for your customers. It allows you to deliver personalized customer support services to your customers allowing you to reach out to all your customers at personal level depending on their specific needs. It gives you an option to include self-support function in your customer portal to by including knowledge-base articles for your customers.

Ulemper:

I like all the features made available at LiveAgent. They all work incredibly and am all satisfied with each and every single of them . There is nothing that i like least about it.

i fjor

Hello Robert! Thank you for your positive feedback about your experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that our help desk tool has exceeded your expectations and made it easier for you to connect with customers. We're committed to have a great customer service product and we are glad that we've been able to deliver on that promise for you. - LiveAgent Team

Lydiah
Lydiah
Financial Advisor i Kenya
Økonomiske tjenester, 201–500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Mgala muue na haki yake umpe! I therefore give LiveAgent it's due

5,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: My experience with LiveAgent has been an outstanding one. Before knowing it existed, I was having constant troubles of keeping track of my clientele given that am an insurance sales person. But with LiveAgent the narrative is changed, I can keep record and group my clients depending on the products the want and also attend easily to them incase of queries on their policies for those already on bond therefore saving my time and energy and ensuring a flawless interaction between my business and customers

Fordeler:

LiveAgent is a game changer for my team an I. It has recommendable features and capabilities which ensures the relationship between customers and the business remain a strong bond forever. Some of the features I have found quite breathtaking include; the ticketing system which ensures that all customers inquiries are attended to from a single interface. Multiple agents attending to one problem can be a thing given that all these customer inquiries stream from a single interface but LiveAgent this is curbed fully since it automatically detect in cases of any collision. Another thing is that it tracks and rate each interaction with the customer and gives some ratings which can be used to track how well our customers inquiries have been answered and needs met. Referring later Incase the workload of our customer assistants escalate is a thing that we really considered and with no doubt it is handles by audit logs in LiveAgent. Clients and customers will often want more information on products, necessitating the sending of more reading materials on the same and with this you can make use of attachment and copy and paste capabilities. Also it act more as a CRM tool where contacts of companies and customers are well generated ,stored and manages in LiveAgent. Also on the same contacts can be grouped according to their needs . All these functionalities qualifies LiveAgent as the CRM tool of the present and the future. Save your business and keep track of customers and their needs.

Ulemper:

To be honest I have loved every inch of LiveAgent and have found nothing that is opposite of what I expected. Instead it always amaze and exceed my expectations.

i fjor

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with LiveAgent! We're over the moon knowing that our platform has been so beneficial for you and your team. If you ever need any help or have suggestions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Cheers to continuing success together! 🎉 - LiveAgent Team

Liam
Software Engineer i USA
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 51–200 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

LiveAgent enhances customer service in any context

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We are making a concerted effort to engage external communication across various divisions; this has provided invaluable training for fostering constant support. With the support of LiveAgent, we are able to provide superior chat service around the clock and provide quicker responses to customers' inquiries. LiveAgent is a platform for two-way contact between businesses and their customers via chat, email, and push alerts. This has the potential to improve customer service, strengthen relationships with customers, and boost revenue for businesses. It's helped me deliver excellent support to customers despite having only basic group messaging capabilities. Using it has helped me immensely.

Fordeler:

LiveAgent allows me to provide my customers with instant, personalized support via chat, all from one streamlined platform. Restoring active conversation in each and every encounter with customers has been crucial. The software's support team is well-known for their ability to optimize any setting. With LiveAgent, clients can instantly connect with a support agent to ask inquiries, sort out problems, and get answers. LiveAgent's ability to provide timely and pertinent responses has the potential to boost customer happiness and enrich the entire service experience. More satisfied customers are more likely to return and spread the good word.

Ulemper:

The excessive prices have caused a financial strain on several organizations, which is something I strongly dislike.

for 10 måneder siden

Hey there, Liam! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad to hear our platform is shaping your customer relationships in a positive way. As for our pricing. We've rolled out annual plans lately which cater to all types of businesses with flexible pricing tiers. This should ease any financial stress. Also, big thanks for your 10/10 recommendation. Take care and continue enjoying LiveAgent! :) - LiveAgent Team

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
Sales and customer service i Argentina
Detaljhandel, 1 001–5 000 ansatte
Kilde: GetApp

Efficient Customer Support with LiveAgent

4,0 i fjor

Kommentarer: I've been able to solve a variety of customer service-related problems with the platform. For example, LiveAgent has allowed me to efficiently manage and organize incoming customer inquiries from a variety of channels, such as email, phone, social media, and chat. This has helped me respond to customer inquiries more quickly and effectively, which has improved customer satisfaction.In addition, LiveAgent's ticketing system has allowed me to easily track and manage customer inquiries, ensuring that no inquiries fall through the cracks and that all customers receive timely and effective support. The platform also offers a variety of useful features, such as customizable chat widgets, canned responses, and real-time visitor monitoring, which have helped me streamline my customer support processes and provide a more personalized and effective support experience.Overall, I've found that using LiveAgent has allowed me to improve my customer support processes, reduce response times, and ultimately improve customer satisfaction.

Fordeler:

I would say that what I like most about it is the ability to provide immediate assistance to customers. The chat feature allows us to quickly respond to customer inquiries and resolve issues in real-time, which has resulted in a high level of customer satisfaction.I also appreciate the chat routing feature, which ensures that customer inquiries are directed to the right department or agent. This helps to streamline our support process and ensure that customers receive the assistance they need as quickly as possible.In addition, the chat feature allows us to easily integrate pre-written responses and templates, which helps to save time and ensures consistency in our support messaging. The chat transcripts and analytics also provide valuable insights into our customer interactions, allowing us to continuously improve our support processes and provide an even better customer experience.

Ulemper:

I must say that what I least liked about the platform is that I have occasionally experienced connection or stability issues while using it. Although this doesn't happen frequently, it can be frustrating when it does, especially if we're trying to provide real-time support to a customer.I have also found that some of the advanced features can be a bit difficult to understand and configure. Although the platform is generally quite intuitive and easy to use, it can take time and effort to learn how to use some of the more advanced functions.However, overall, these issues are relatively minor and haven't significantly impacted my overall experience with LiveAgent. The platform is still very effective and efficient for providing customer support and has allowed me to improve customer satisfaction and response times.

i fjor

Hello Maximiliano! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on LiveAgent! It's great to know that our chat features and routing have been helpful for you in delivering quick and efficient support to your customers. We always aim to make a positive impact on your customer service experience. We are sorry to hear about connection or stability issues you've encountered. Sometimes, these issues can be caused by internet connection problems. However, if they persist, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. We're constantly working on enhancing our platform's performance to ensure a smooth experience for our users. Thanks again for your review, and we're glad to have you as part of the LiveAgent family. We'll continue to do our best to help you provide top-notch customer service. - LiveAgent Team

Matthias
CTO i Belgia
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 2–10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Not the cheapest solution around, but probably one of the best.

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: Depending on the package you select it is probably not the cheapest solution around. But it is one of the best. We moved from a single google inbox to LiveAgent a while back. There was a lot of irritation at first since the way we dealt with support had to change a lot. But looking back, changing the way we do support, was the right thing to do. Live Agent heavily relies on departments. Which makes it easy to transfer a ticket to the right people, cutting down on our response time. Even if there is no clear distinction, I think any organisation can be devided up into departments. 1ste line support, 2nd line support, accounting, ... A ticket might get transfered between departments multiple times, but that's a good thing. Since you don't have to keep track of them, the ticket will get transfered back to your department when needed. The departments also allow us to go to the next level. Setting up multiple offices in different countries is now easy, since we can simply create a new department and create a rule that will automatically assign tickets based on the country/language. I do have to mention a couple of less than ideal things. There are some minor bugs in the application. Sometimes it completely crashes and has to be reloaded. I have yet to figure out why this happens. Luckily no data is lost though, it's just a minor inconvenience. There is also a very annoying bug in the rich text editor where it uses the same short cuts as the application (ctrl + i to put something in Italics has a different meaning in the application). So you're constantly fighting with these keys, I hope they get that resolved soon. There were also a couple of other bugs, but those got resolved quickly by the support team at LiveAgent/QualityUnit. And that last one is actually what makes me recommend Live Agent. The program isn't perfect, but remember that no program ever is. The team behind this, is really trying to build the best solution out there. And they always respond quickly to any issue or question you might have. Give them a try, they have a free trial.

Fordeler:

Phone integration Chat integration (internal and customer chat) Departments Cloud based (works on mobile as well)

Ulemper:

Short cuts in rich text area are conflicting with the ones in the application