Vurderinger av Trello

4,5 (21 882)

Om Trello

A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.

Lær mer om Trello

Fordeler:

Trello's design and user-friendly interface makes this software not only extremely effective, but also visually pleasing. I am a designer by trade and I like things to be beautiful.

Ulemper:

I hate the way that they don't have a customer for Linux. I likewise hate that it's an electronic application that you must be online to utilize.

Vurderinger av Trello

Gjennomsnittlig score

Lett å bruke
Kundeservice
Funksjoner
Verdi for pengene

Sannsynlighet for anbefaling

Trello har en gjennomsnittlig vurdering på 4,5 av 5 stjerner, basert på 21 882 brukeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brukt Trello før?

Del opplevelsen din med andre programvarekjøpere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (21 882)

Astrid
Astrid
Senior IT Recruiter i El Salvador
Outsourcing/offshore, 201-500 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Remote Project Management? Trello is your tool!

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: "Chef Kiss! 5 stars, would totally use it again"
I know it's super cliche but is true, I love Trello and after working with sooooo many project management tools Trello is among my Top 3, and whenever a new client tells me "Let me add you to our Trello Board" I cry put of joy because I know I am gonna have the information and support I need just a click away.

Fordeler:

Honestly, there are so many things to like about Trello, how user-friendly it is, you can literally teach anyone how to use Trello in less than 20 minutes. Super easy for people who are starting doing project management, visually a blast and you are able to have full visibility of stages and day-to-day tasks. Managing backlog is super easy and you are able to truly focus on what is important and not feel like you leaving anything out.

Ulemper:

If you are looking for a more confidential set type of tool maybe Trello is not your thing. Some of the projects I manage need some part to be public and others to be more on the low and since Trello is more focus on open collaboration I find myself needing to share classified files outside the tool which can complicate and confuse my peers, but honestly is more of the project itself than the tool.

Ahmad Farhad
Cheif Marketing Officer i USA
Bedriftsrådgivning, 11-50 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Men enn 1 år

Vurderte alternativer:

Bring Discipline into your Business!

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: I love Trello, it's an amazing product. I can use Trello for my personal goals and business goals with great and nice tasks management. This product has been helping my for 2 years to plan and execute my goals. Thank you for this wonderful product!

Fordeler:

Trello has a great user interface and is useful for project management. I easy can plan several projects, pin tasks, track the progress of work, manage the team's work, and meet my deadlines in a very easy way.

Ulemper:

I don't feel like missing any feature or tool while using Trello, but I love to see new features in Trello soon.

Trindiad de Jesus
ceo i Mexico
Utskrift, 2-10 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Gratis prøveperiode
Anmelderkilde

The worst to organize projects

3,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: It was not a good experience at all, it cost us a lot to use it and above all to make it work efficiently, in the end we decided to leave it.

Fordeler:

I can't say many positive things, the truth is that although the application fulfills enough of what was promised in everything it falls short.

Ulemper:

Problems of all kinds from alerts to the lack of update of tasks, we used the tool to organize our projects a bit but it was counterproductive, it was not updated on time so the tasks did not appear done, did not sound or send the alerts. We lost on several occasions the projects that we already had organized. It was a total fiasco but hopefully they will correct it over time.

Dylan
Dylan
Operations Manager i Australia
Utskrift, 11-50 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

The only task management tool that has ever stuck with our team

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We have been happily using Trello for years. We use the free version (with occasional upgrades) and it's powerful enough to do exactly what we want. Without Trello I think we would get far less done!

Fordeler:

We have a remotely dispersed team, and users at all levels of familiarity/interest in software tools. Trello is the only tool that has ever stuck and that our users have continued to use without constant prodding. It's simple enough to look like a structured wall of post-it notes for users who want that, but has enough granular controls that other users can label/colour-code/due-date to their heart's content. The UI is very well structured and both sets of users can happily co-exist. It also allows easy colloboration with our external development team.

Ulemper:

Sometimes I feel during busy periods that I lose track of individual updates (due to the sheer volume). I end up having to go board by board and card by card to ensure I don't miss something. Having a better system to watch certain cards/lists would help filter this.

Matteo
Matteo
COO i Italia
Maskineri, 201-500 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Strumento ideale per l’overview dei progetti

4,0 for 2 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: L’uso di Trello ha diffuso la condivisione dello stato di avanzamento dei progetti all’interno dell’organizzazione e ridotto il flusso di email interne.

Fordeler:

L’uso di Trello ha consentito la creazione di bacheche virtuali per tracciare lo stato di avanzamento di diversi processi aziendali interfunzionali. Apprezzo molto l’interfaccia accattivante e immediata, la facilità di condivisione con i colleghi, la possibilità di ricevere utili notifiche via email quando un collega aggiorna un progetto di mio interesse, la possibilità di allegare documenti e immagini e di settare scadenze.

Ulemper:

Pochi i nei, forse si sente la mancanza di un editor (grassetto, corsivo, punti elenco…) più user friendly, visto che al momento è possibile editare il testo solo ricorrendo a markup che bisogna ricordare a memoria, per esempio, per scrivere in grassetto una “parola” devo ricordarmi di scrivere **parola**

urban
urban
Marketing Manager i Kenya
Utdanningsadministrasjon, 201-500 ansatte

Trello tracker review

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: With just an email notification am able to get all the key team members on board about a campaign, their views, comments and also assign tasks easily.

Fordeler:

I like the fact that i am able to clearly label and track multiple projects helps ease communication with project members and delegate tasks. It has a file storage option which is easy to use. As a team leader, am able to give access to different team member as per the project requirements. communicate with project members and delegate tasks.

Ulemper:

Trello is unable to lock data for specific tasks

Darshan
Darshan
Software Engineer i India
Datamaskin, programvare, 11-50 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Excelent tool for the project management

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: I got an excellent experience with Trello. It is a very useful tool for project management. I highly recommend to all at least take the experience of this tool.

Fordeler:

What is like most about this software is the display time of the ticket. How old is the ticket and how long has it been in the works? I get what is expected from the project management tools.

Ulemper:

I've been using this tool for 2+ years and I don't have any least like about Trello. I had a great experience with this tool.

Tomasz
Tomasz
CTO i Polen
Datamaskin, programvare, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Super easy project manager, and it's free

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: I'm pleased with the experience. We started with the free account, now we are using a premium one. I remember Trello before the Atlassian acquisition and I think it is heading in the right direction.

Fordeler:

I like how easy and intuitive it is. We moved from JIRA and it was a good decision

Ulemper:

Sometimes you get a feeling that it is too easy. You can't add conditional actions (buttons) even with Butler.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO i USA
Markedsundersøkelser, 2-10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

A great team project and task management tool

4,0 for 3 uker siden Ny

Fordeler:

Trello is a very easy to use project and task management platform. We use it to manage projects where we create content for our online assets like social networks and video channels. Also, we use Trello to brainstorm new ideas and place them in different boards. In our team experience with believe the progress tracking is one of the best features of Trello.

Ulemper:

When Trello fusion their platform with Atlassian, the interface changed, and we needed to learn quite a bit again how to use the collaboration platform. It was not a big deal; however, we had some issues at the beginning of those changes.

Lisbeth
Lisbeth
Director de TI i Mexico
Telekommunikasjon, 5 001-10 000 ansatte

Gran gestión de proyectos

4,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: Mi experiencia en general ha sido satisfactoria ya que Trello me a ayudado a facilitar el trabajo asignando tareas al equipo de manera sencilla

Fordeler:

Me parece que cuenta con una interfaz muy sencilla,se puede asignar tareas a los compañeros de trabajo de manera rápida,gracias a este software puedes organizar notas sin tanto movimiento y en un solo clic.

Ulemper:

En realidad no e tenido ningún problema con Trello ya que me parece que cumple con su propósito.

Eren
Data Scientist i Tyskland
Forsikring, 5 001-10 000 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Trello - Task management couldn't be simpler!

5,0 forrige uke Ny

Kommentarer: With Trello, I can work both synchronously and asynchronously with my project team and always have a transparent view of the status and who is the contact person for which topic. For my own organisation, I keep a separate board with a backlog and prioritisation, because my boring to-do list drove me crazy at some point. It became too confusing due to the many parallel to-dos and re-prioritisations to be able to organise myself efficiently.

Fordeler:

I have to admit that I found it great in the first place that you can already use a lot in the free version. Besides the Trello boards for projects and teams at work, I even started using it privately. At the beginning, it was more of a To Do list for me, then I developed everything further and further and basically developed boys' boards. It's worth its weight in gold, especially in my project teams. Everyone can see transparently what is currently being worked on, what is still in the backlog, which things should be done this sprint but are still open and what has already been completed. I also love the design. It's appealing and not as dull as Jira, for example. You can also assign several people to a ticket and see directly who is working on what. The coloured categorisation of the tickets also helps to bring in even more structure. It is also great that you can attach files to the tickets.

Ulemper:

The many features, which are also available in the free version, sometimes make it difficult to see the wood for the trees. For example, there are different board overviews, and it is not always easy to understand how individual functions move or change their view. The customising capabilities in the free version are also very limited.

Jeremy
3D Environment Artist i USA
Underholdning, 2-10 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Men enn 1 år

Trello is Simple and Great

4,0 forrige uke Ny

Kommentarer: I have used Jira on teams of 1 to 30 and find it is a great solution for many different projects. I've also used other project management solutions and find that unless your project really needs built-in SCRUM features or other more nitty-gritty project management solutions Trello is a great package and is always my go-to to start-off a project (and often use to completion!)

Fordeler:

Trello is the go-to software for teams looking to utilize a "lite" package. Although it doesn't have all of the scrum capabilities of Atlasian's other software, like Jira, it packs its own punch in a compact and easy to use package.

Ulemper:

As mentioned previously, some more built-in features for individual task progress tracking would be great. Other cons or missing features are made-up for in Atlasian's other software Jira.

Lisa
Owner i Canada
Eiendom, 2-10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

A great asset for our group

4,0 for 4 uker siden Ny

Kommentarer: For simple checklists and projects it's been great. And now that the automations are all set up, and I have to commend the trailer support team for helping us we really appreciate it, everything runs perfectly. It's easy to adjust once you remember how to work the automations, and easy to change any of the individual checklists. We probably still only use a small percentage of what the program can do. It's probably even better than I know!

Fordeler:

One of the best things about Trello is also one of the most complex things and that is the automations. Once you have all the automation set up, it's a beautiful thing, however setting them up is an absolute drag. Like I say though, once it's done, it is seamless. I love it. Otherwise the software is extremely easy to use, the checklists are easy to make, the workflow is easy to follow and it's so easy for different people to know what their tasks are and easy for them to complete them and Mark them done. Very happy that we gave Trello a try. For most users the free version is probably enough so it's great value also!

Ulemper:

Everything is great except setting up those automations. It's just so complicated. Maybe for someone very advanced in computers it would be easy, however I can't even imagine it. I'm a fairly advanced user however this was very difficult.

Marie
Founder i USA
Profesjonell opplæring og coaching, 11-50 ansatte

Great for Simple Start Up Purposes

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: Trello was perfect for when I needed to organize my ideas and projects as a team of one and even adding 2-3 assistants, it was great for assinging tasks that have clear miletones and steps or even repeatable tasks that we could put on recurring deadlines. As the team and the business has grown, howeer we have started to see the limitations of the software for managing more comples workflows with multiple stakeholders and will probably be transitioning off of Trello as soon as we can upskill in a more dynamic platform/customize what we need in a system that has more functionality.

Fordeler:

Trello is amazing or solopreneurs and small teams where you may be managing juts a couple of VAs. It llows you to easily create tasks with detailed descriptions, checklists and attachments or links to other resources. From there you can assign the tasks, set deadlines and keep all communications about the task or project all in one place. Our team has several boards that we use for managing the business and each one helps us stay on task and in communication in between regular team meetings. Trello is also great because it is ver intuitive as a kanban board and allows multiple views for different learning styles and organization methods ( list view, calendar etc) so everyone can find a way to make it work for them. We recently upgraded a tier so that we could add deadlines and assign subtasks to people and its a game changer for supporting workflows. Also, having the abiliy to add Zaps with other software tools is amazing for if you want to automatically assing some workflows for things like appointment bookings or payments.

Ulemper:

The one thing that is limiting about Trello is you cannot create dependencies for tasks. If one deadline gets bumped there is now way to automate the timeline udates to the rest of the project - this has to be done manually (ugh). Also, the deadlines in the checklists do not show up in the personal board view, so if you have team members who are looking for a daily dashboard of their assignments, they won't see the detailed tasks assigned to them, only the headline projects/cards. It's because of this limitation that we are starting to look at other more robust project management tools like Notion or Asana that allow you to create those dependencies automatically and notify task owners of those changes.

Sophia
Sophia
Digital Marketing Manager i USA
Datamaskin, programvare, 51-200 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

I couldn't work without my Trello

5,0 forrige måned Ny

Kommentarer: Amazing. I have been able to completely do away with paper notebooks for organization and project management. Having all my tasks available online to access from my computer and phone has improved my productivity and organization.

Fordeler:

I love the opportunity to organize my boards, add tasks, bullets, checklists, multi-media, links and more into my projects. I love the ability to color code and to see my progress as I am finishing tasks. I use my Trello boards as my bible day to day for work and life tasks and projects. As my team's manager, I am also able to track everyone's projects to make sure we're staying on task and completing necessary and important deliverables. I am able to tag priority for certain tasks as well. Trello is the only way I stay organized with all of our projects. I also love the mobile app, as I can add, change, edit and check on tasks when I'm on-the-go.

Ulemper:

I don't like that you can't just "complete" a task / have the opportunity to cross it off. You can only "Archive" tasks. I'd like to be able to organize completed tasks in a better way, as it helps me track what me and my team have worked on in the past week or month as I report to my manager.

Jesse
UX Director i USA
Design, 2-10 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

An exception agile development management tool

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Ny

Kommentarer: Our experience with Trello comes from managing multiple, enterprise class interface and application design projects using Trello.

Fordeler:

The ability to quickly setup new workspaces, create lanes (lists), tasks and assign them to the appropriate team member makes using Trello a time saver. You can also customize Boards with different backgrounds, etc to differentiate them from other projects, which is nice. Being able to list the work needing to be done (backlog), the stages of development or production it will go through (lists / lanes), assign team members to specific tasks and attach images, docs, etc. at the task level creates a highly collaborative and feature rich product from a very simple interface.

Ulemper:

Honestly, there's nothing that I would change at this point. It works flawlessly and efficiently. Our teams love it.

Oussama
Marketing Manager i Algerie
Import og eksport, 11-50 ansatte
Brukte programvaren til: Gratis prøveperiode

Trello promising app

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: From my personal experience, I really liked using trello because it was free and widely spread among everyone proof of its effectiveness, I relied on it a lot during my study period for my Master in International Business, and I am very grateful to Trello because it was very useful in organizing my time and study programs and reminding me of notes because exams period often It is stressful and forgetful, now I rely on Trello to manage my content on social media, and I even used it repeatedly in managing the marketing team of the company in which I work as a marketing manager because I see it as much easier and simpler than other applications in the same category, and most importantly, it is never expensive so it will be A very supportive point for startups and entrepreneurs who are about to launch their own path.

Fordeler:

From what I have noticed in my field, the Trello application is one of the most popular applications among budding entrepreneurs because it is free and available to almost everyone. Trello has many options to deal with your daily program or project, which can adapt to different types of tasks or projects, you can use Trello to organize your vacation, manage your work team, manage your own project, social networking sites, etc., there are many tools that enhance the flexibility of Trello to suit your preferences The user can use checklists to monitor tasks or colors to categorize them, and best of all, it allows you to accurately monitor the development of your performance at all levels.

Ulemper:

I can say that there are many features that could greatly improve Trello if they were added, such as a feature for voice recording of tasks for people who do not like to write very much, and we may go further and suggest the feature of converting voice recording to my book on Trello for dictation Tasks and comment on them, I think that these suggestions require huge investments in research and development and artificial intelligence, however, we can suggest simpler features such as adding the feature of sending notifications as reminders of tasks that need to be completed through user accounts on social networking sites, and we can always recommend the ability to add images and logos For the user, his project or his company in order to enhance the sense of belonging to the users in the long run, and as a final note, the best performance reports formulated in the form of tips and recommendations, i.e. not only inform me about my achievement percentage during the last week, but also advise me to improve my performance during the following week to compensate for the delay.

Ernesto Alfonso
Ernesto Alfonso
Director i Mexico
Religiøse institusjoner, 11-50 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

Facilita la colaboración de proyectos

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Una vez que entiendes la dinámica de uso, realmente se vuelve sencillo la colaboración y seguimiento de proyectos.

Fordeler:

Su interface e implementación de tableros para trabajo en equipo es sumamente ingenioso facilitando así la colaboración. La integración con Servicios Google y Calendarios, Slack, Zoom es impresionante, realmente se vuelve sencillo dar forma a ideas y proyectos en equipo.

Ulemper:

Se requiere invertir tiempo para entender todas sus funciones y aprovechar en totalidad lo que ofrece la plataforma ya que no es tan intuitiva.

Manny
Product Engineer i USA
Sikkerhet og etterforskning, 201-500 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

My go-to tool for simple, yet powerful task management

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: This used to be our teams' primary Scrum tool, and everyone was basically happy with it. When we moved to other software, we were wowed by all the built-in features of the new software at first, but eventually got dismayed by how clunky it was. Trello is the opposite. Simple, quick, responsive exactly where it counts. There are still some large areas where it could be improved, but it is still my personal go-to for task management.

Fordeler:

The best part about Trello is how responsive it is, and across all platforms. It has the snappiest and fastest task sorting speed among all the task management software I've used and still hasn't been beat. It doesn't matter if it's on the desktop app, the web app, or the mobile app. They all work lightning-quick and all update between each other within seconds. This sounds like a simple quality-of-life feature, but this responsiveness is absolutely crucial when it comes to dumping tasks into a list, sorting them between lists, and reordering by priority - which is, to me, the core of task management.

Ulemper:

I don't like how rigid the sizes of lists are. Sometimes I only want 2 or 3 lists filling my screen. Sometimes I want all my lists on the screen. The only way to do this is by installing some questionable plugins that may or may not be paid products, when this feature feels like it should be built-in. Navigating between boards is not as responsive or simple as navigating between cards and between lists. Moving any items between boards is a bit of a nightmare, and I wish I could somehow drag-and-drop things between boards the same way I can do with everything else in the software. The UI of everything other than the lists and cards is also unintuitive. There are buttons scattered everywhere across the top of the screen, and it's not clear why they are there nor what they do. Searching for cards and list could be simplified. There are a few search bars scattered throughout the various menus and I can never remember which one is going to let me search for the card/list I'm actually after.

Arun Sarathy
Arun Sarathy
Content Creator i India
Design, Selvstendig næringsdrivende

King of all Kanban Board Tools

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Fordeler:

The power of Trello is in its simplicity and ease of use. Its interface seems light-weight right out of the box. I have used several similar tools later on (after finding / falling in love with Trello - first love, obviously) like Clickup, Taskade and a few others but I find myself always falling back to Trello for its intuitive workflow and simple-to-use features. If you are a solo creator like me, who wants to throw all the ideas into a board, track them with a simple flow like - 'do, doing, done', then Trello is all you need. Go for it, and thank me later!

Ulemper:

Sometimes, they keep changing their approach to their business which I found weird. But that's just me, may be. For example, they used to have Trello Gold for approximately $5 or so but they evolved and brought in different pricing tiers. I miss that but I also understand business models evolve with time. I also didn't like that many power-ups are just trials. Some useful ones cannot be used just easily. It asks for money to expand our experience with Trello. I believe its marketplace needs to evolve too by letting in more free power-ups.

Whit
Senior Director of Marketing and Communications i USA
Høyere utdanning, 51-200 ansatte

Vurderte alternativer:

A good task manager for small teams

4,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I use Trello to manage the tasks of my part time workers, especially as we are working remotely. I am able to set up projects for the via cards and add any resource material they might need.

Fordeler:

I can use this to manage the task of several workers at the same time. Each of my employees have a board and I am able to add tasks to the board directly from my email. In that way, I am able to take things off of my to-do list because I know that the task is captured somewhere else and the job will be completed.

Ulemper:

I often have a difficult time building out a project in a way that makes sense to me. We use this much less for large project and much more for smaller individual tasks. I also wish there was a easier way of styling the cards. I have attempted to use the Trello code in the cards but unless you use them frequently, you have to relearn them all over each time.

Verifisert anmelder
Marketing and Campaigns Manager i Storbritannia
Eiendom, 1 001-5 000 ansatte

I couldn’t live without Trello

5,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Trello is great and I couldn’t live without it now.

Fordeler:

It’s so easy to use and it’s just going to work for you, if you don’t manage a project in a traditional way you can set up your Trello board however your line to manage that project.

Ulemper:

Getting the most out of Trello can sometimes mean either experimenting and finding the right third party plugin or using the built in tools to get it right. It can take time.

Daniel
Financial Advisor i Israel
Internett, 2-10 ansatte
Anmelderkilde

Great free productivity tool to organize eyour thoughts

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: As a daily routine, I first implemented agile methodologies using Trello. The structure is simple, which makes it easy to understand, as well as to learn how to use it. Columns can be named whatever you like, and as many as you'd like. This is great for structures that are not conventional.

Fordeler:

Staying organized with projects for the week, month, quarter, etc. is very easy with this amazing cloud-based app. With the assistance of Trello, I have been able to plan my marketing strategies, social media use, and video/photography for my colleagues. Color-coded cards and backgrounds appeal to me because I am also a visual learner.

Ulemper:

It's interesting that Trello works better for some people than it does for me, even though I've collaborated with people who use it, and they raving about it. Trello's organization in rows and cards does not easily translate to my mind, even though it's very simple to use and very powerful. My brain finds it much easier to follow my own filing system outside of work, this is why I have made one by myself.

Ernesto
Lead Designer i Storbritannia
Kunst og håndverk, 2-10 ansatte

Trello Review

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I've been using Trello now for over 2 years and have fully integrated this software until business as usual. It helps with project managememt and collaborating internally and with our customers.

Fordeler:

Having tried several varied project management softwares over the years Trello is not only the easiest to use but is so user friendly that anyone can start using from day one and within days will be an expert on its use. It's also free which is amazing.

Ulemper:

Maybe adding an option to change view styles would be an added extra worth having

Anton
Anton
SAP Team Lead i Australia
Informasjonsteknologi og -tjenester, 51-200 ansatte

Simple Boards for Simple Project Management

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I think that the Trello is a very useful tool to manage small and mid-size projects (or parts of big projects, like a board for a development team or boards for a specific team (not all-in-one). I have used Trello for 5 years now and what keeps me still using it - it's because it's the most simple task management software ever created and most of it is free. So why do You need something else (only if You're not looking for something more sophisticated)?

Fordeler:

Trello is very "easy" in many ways and it's the best feature: - it's easy to use - You don't need any training to start managing tasks and projects in Trello; - it's easy to set up - just 4-5 minutes and You're ready to go (if You use a template provided by the Trello team - You'll need no more than 1 minute); - you don't need additional software - all works in web-browsers even on mobile phones (although there are native apps for iOS and android); - you can easily use it every day for stand-ups, workshops, etc because You see all the relevant information and can update tasks in real-time; - there are many power-ups (some free, some not) that can make your Task management more reach, bring more context or useful tools from which You can benefit.

Ulemper:

It's not for complex projects (like with Gantt charts and long lists of dependent tasks) as You definitely will lose the focus on Your board with huge amounts of tasks. It's best to keep it simple - that's where the efficiency thrives. Also, as Trello relies on Your vision of task/project management, sometimes You can find yourself overcomplicating stuff...